All Comments on 'Jack’s Y Fronts and the New Lodgers'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cfnmlover348cfnmlover348about 2 years ago

sorry, but not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I should like to move to 5 Eccles Street. No, serving tea and dessert items to visitors would be fine I am sure. Yes, I consider myself good at following direction and will be available to assist when not with studies. Sorry, a pleasure to help when required.

Thank you so much. Pardon? Here, here now?

Great as always and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. Would like to see Jacks mom somehow show up at the door!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope that Julia is able to see Jack's member before she goes!

aaronburraaronburralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Umm…maybe I can write a backstory in which that happened. You like my characters? Enjoyed the fall of the Y fronts in this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Would like more.

Would like a follow up to Days of the Raj Ch.3 and find out how Thomas Cowgill is punished by Sarah Maitland.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

"Nudist colonies" have never existed. That was just propaganda trying to paint us as deviants who couldn't live with the rest of society, meant to invoke the same mental image as "leper colony." Us nudists have nudist parks, nudist beaches, nudist resorts, nudist camps, and even nudist towns, but no nudist colonies. Please do not reinforce that misconception about us?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep writing and posting. Do not let silly negative comments get you down. Cheers!

harryblarryharryblarryover 1 year ago

aaronburr, this story is sooooo good. I love how you play with the characters and the slow humiliation of those guys!!! really looking forward to the next chapters in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another superb venture into the longed for past. |I too remember due to paucity of money the wearing of frayed and worn loose underpants. The elasticated waistband crumbling and slack. The nightly ritual of being undressed of them and then put in pyjamas. The casual brushing of a wrist or soft forearm or back of hand over tightening balls. I have a connection with Barbados too. What a lovely evocation of the fiftees.

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to start my day with the CFNM mastery of Aaron Burr. Gets me off on the right foot and puts me into the proper mindset. 5* as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The period in between chapters is very difficult on me and those around me as I increasingly become completely unbearable. It is a long time to go without release as I await new masturbation fodder. Cruel is what it is. Very cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous