Jack Struggles in his Y Fronts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack thought of the poor skinny boy having his bottom slapped with every step to his room. His cock would have bounced ahead of him and quickly stiffened. He would have stumbled along with an erection pointing the way. His sister and her friends would have relished it. Giggling at his shame.

"...yes, blazing. But nothing like what Gerda will do."

The youngish mum, heavily made up and with lipstick too red to be altogether respectable, looked at her own boy in leather and jeans. Her eyes sparkled with mischief and seemed to reflect a mum's malevolence towards her male offspring. Jack sensed she loved male humiliation.

"Just like my Kenny. Just how I caught you, isn't it, Kenny?"

Her voice was sweetly maternal. Cruel.

The boy retreated into his leather jacket.

"On Sunday? When you thought I was busy with the dinner?"

Her son seemed to offer the slightest nod, staring into his lap.

"I went into his room," she said, looking around the crowd of mothers and girls. "He was naked, his jeans and leather jacket just flung about the place. Just in his birthday suit..."

Jack shuddered at the humiliating expression.

"...He was sitting on the bed- and with a real little stiffie on him..."

The girls gasped.

Every boy wanted to sink into the floor.

"...yes, and he was stretching his loose skin. What do you call it?"

"His foreskin," a few of the ladies volunteered.

"The loose skin over the end of their thingies. Yes, that's right- foreskin."

"They give it a nick name," ventured one mother. "Of course they give all dirty things nick names. They call it their 'lace curtains.'"

There was giggling all round.

"Lace curtains," muttered a few of the girls, incredulously.

The boy was dying of shame, having his penis discussed- his foreskin described- girls giggling.

"Stretching it...making himself excited..."

She offered up details of how she punished Kenny. She said that after consulting Gerda she reduced him to wearing only his vest, or singlet, not a scrap more, for the rest of the day. He had begged her not to enforce this cruel discipline. Begged her. "Cried..." she said, "Like a little girl." His tantrum irritated her and she made him strip for the rest of the week on afternoons when he got home from work. She said it taught him humility. It had been Gerda's strong recommendation and had worked a treat.

She looked her punished son up and down as he drooped in his chair, scarlet.

She added, eyes glinting, that he was embarrassed when "the little thing just poked up."

"Can't do a thing about it, can you sweetheart?"

And she grasped his neck and gave it as gentle shake.

Her son blushed deeper, looked close to tears.

"No, can't control it. But the embarrassment is the punishment they need."

Ladies clucked their agreement. The girls were beaming, eyes wide as saucers, staring at the fella in leather and jeans as if they couldn't wait to see him stripped off here, today, if they might be so lucky...just as when his mother caught him. And checking out that loose skin.

The humiliation excited Jack. His imagination sizzled. His cock fleshed out and lengthened some more. The girl with freckles and plaits saw the movement in his overalls. She caught his eye and grinned. He blushed and quickly crossed his legs.

"I told mine it's the reason your thingie is so small. Undeveloped. You never give it any peace..." declared another mother.

Her boy, Richard, looked to be 28, a small fella in jeans folded up at the hems and checked red and black patterned shirt, and a ducks bum haircut. His huge brown eyes darted like a trapped forest animal's. He slumped in his seat.

Small? Undeveloped?

Around the room girls glared at him, undressing him in their minds.

"I agree it does them no harm to take Gerda's advice and have their clothes banned to them. Richard's embarrassed that girls might visit...and I won't even tell you what literature I caught him reading!"

Richard turned scarlet and directed terrified eyes at his mother.

The imaginations of the listeners ran riot.

"Well, we might see it later."

Jack to his horror, now heard Mrs Ellroy clear her throat, about to join in, no doubt to tell them about his humiliating Jockey regime. Or his preferred literature.

But suddenly Gerda's assistant was in the doorway, Patricia in her pinafore. Her eyes sparkled with malice.

"Gerda is running behind. We have been very busy today. So these boys step out into the corridor..."

She consulted her clip board and read out five names including Jack's.

"...better if they strip down to their underwear first...here."

There was an intake of breath from girls.

The five boys struggled to their feet.

"Or..."

She seemed to be weighing another option. Her eyes danced with mischief.

"...or..."

Her face assumed a cunning half smile.

"...leave their underwear behind too."

The five boys looked close to fainting.

"That means they don't get mixed up," she offered by way of explanation.

A second's silence...

...and then a strong murmur of support from the mums.

Suddenly five ladies- which included Mrs Ellroy, no mother but with pronounced instincts in that direction- were fussing about their young men: unbuckling, unbuttoning, whisking shirts away...

...oh, the boys looked horrified!

...shucking down trousers...

Hell! Gosh Mum!

...helping their awkward and shy boys remove shoes and socks and step out of puddles of clothing.

Boys were being shed like husks.

A reek of warm leather and fresh sweat filled the air.

Leaning forward in her chair Sally Beaconsfield suddenly saw her cousin Joseph suffer his trousers go slithering down his legs, his somewhat hairy legs. She felt a flutter in her tummy...and lower, in her privates...and she sucked in her breath as aunt's fingers now reached for the band of...oh my god!..his high waisted Y fronts!

Across the room that handsome fella was being eased out of his overalls by that forceful lady standing, bent to the task, and Paula Wellesley couldn't believe the view she was getting of Jack Cunningham. Paula was "plain as porridge" as she had overheard her father say, and guessed her freckles and mousy hair would mean never having a boyfriend but...

... right now, just for her delectation it seemed, this manly physique was being revealed- that V-shaped back- and look! She will get to see his bottom as those overalls get hauled down by that lady.

Even better! Can't believe it! She's rotated him! She's turned him right around, so he's facing me! Oh golly gosh! The lady is tugging his overalls off from behind. Tug...tug...tug! Down they slither. He's stepping out of them and I'm seeing him in those white underpants with...with...with that shape pressing forward in the front. Like a tent pole! Oh, how absolutely fabulous! And the lady is reaching for the elastic of those underpants and golly...look at the blushing...any second that beautiful young man will be a bare as a board...

...in front of me...facing me!

I'll get to see him, she thought, "in the bare scud," using a term she had once heard from her father.

Paula was leaning forward, like a leopard in the bamboo fixated on her victim.

And Gerry Foley was being helped by his mum to shuck out of his clothes. His beanpole sister with the glasses was so close he could feel her breath on his thighs, as the trembling boy stood facing the two, waiting for the next move. Hell, his sister Annette had never seen his 19 year old cock and balls although there had been moments when she had got close, bursting into the kitchen on bath nights when he had had to clamp his thighs together, there in the tin bath and beg her to respect his modesty. He blushed as he remembered how he had hunched there and she had brazenly peered with excited eyes into the tub...

...and right now, his mother's fingers approached the elastic...

"Aw mum...nooooo, please...not with Annette here..."

He trembled.

"Annette has no interest in seeing her brother naked I can assure you. She'd rather be with her friends listening to gramophone records. She's here as part of the punishment."

Annette caught him with a crocodile grin.

As if by magic the mums had completed their undressing tasks at the same moment.

Their boys stood in underwear, trembling at what was about to happen.

All the other females looked on, a wolf pack gathering.

The mothers and Mrs Ellroy moved. Their fingers- the small ladies's fingers- entered the elastic, paused for a second or two...felt their males shudder...

...the girls, sisters and cousins, held their breaths and their tummies fluttered in joyful anticipation...

...the ladies yanked on the elastic...

...and whoosh!

Down to the heels!

Wow!

Holy Jesus and Mary!

Five young men were stripped to the buff. Underwear at their feet!

Naked as jays!

Females were transfixed. Joyous.

Some got an eyeful of Joseph's small dick with its tapering foreskin sitting above ridiculous low hanging testicles...especially his cousin Sally who, eyes bulging, spluttered with coarse laughter. That's what they are! Balls! Oh my god! Balls!

Some stared at Gerry's narrow tube with a curious half moon appearing from the tightly enclosing foreskin. His beanpole sister Annette, eyes popping, spluttered laughing.

Paula was one of the females who scoped a full-on view of Jack's manly appendage- and it was pointing forward. Right at her, as it happened! Parallel to the floor! A very big penis! She sucked in air with thrilled astonishment -Jack, the muscled athlete, was blushing like a fire hydrant- and the girl with freckles and plaits was leaning forward chin resting on her knuckles, eyes aflame. Seeing that big penis going even harder. Moisture was running down her upper thighs.

And 19 year old Kenny- stripped of his jeans and leather jacket- stood compact and pale where half the room could see the errant foreskin- yes, a dangler, hiding the glans perfectly- that had been the subject of such discussion. The foreskin he had enjoyed stretching...on display for all of them. He looked up. There must have been half a dozen female eyes on his cock.

And the fifth boy- a masculine fella with boxer's build, called Billy Dedlock, and a flame of black hair on his chest that trailed to his curly pubic bush- stood appalled. Females around him stared. His cock was short and very thick. Absurdly thick, considering its shortness. Its stubby stem jerked forward...

...oh shit! I'm getting a stiffie, he thought!

...to jut, like Jack's, parallel to the floor.

He wanted to faint. But there was nothing he could do to control it.

His sister Daisy glowed. She had never seen her little brother's penis. She relished this close up view. Oh, how short- must be less than three inches- but how thick! And crested with that fat mushroom...and tucked up underneath was that bag with the deep wrinkles, like a little coin purse!

She asked their mother in a sweet low voice, "Is Billy's thing..."

"Yes, his penis..." said their mother, who had not stopped staring at it, with what- curiosity, compassion?

"...is it short...unusually short? Look, at that other boy's..."

Billy wanted to expire.

"Oh I don't know. It is perhaps somewhat on the short side. But it is certainly...thick! Yes, I would say it's definitely thick."

"But it's sooooo short! A fat little penis!"

Billy clenched his eyes with the shame.

"And it decided to point...parallel to the floor!" This greatly amused his sister.

"Shhhsss...Billy's suffering an...erection." His mother spoke in an undertone. "It happens...although I certainly wish he wouldn't embarrass us in front of everyone here."

"Can't they control it?" The girl giggled, her eyes glued to her brother's "embarrassment."

Her mother just frowned.

Her son felt very diminished.

Withering with this humiliation, the five husked boys quickly clamped hands over groins.

The girls were very aroused.

And, strangely, seemed excited not just by the sight of boys' cocks and balls and arses suddenly unveiled but by the boys' panic at their humiliation. Thrilling- to see them humbled by having to strip.

The more comically crestfallen the boys, the more enlivened the girls.

Then from the doorway, Patricia- eyes gleaming- said the boys should follow her down the corridor. She would call mothers and girls when Gerda was ready to punish their boys.

The boys stumbled out, hands pressed over genitals, as if just purchased after a gruelling nude inspection by a female agent at slave market.

The females revelled in the sight of those bare bottoms exiting the room.

Patricia pointed to positions along the corridor where they were to stand. Jack was relieved to press his now perfect 45 degree erection- veins bulging, pulsing away- into the wallpaper. Unwholesome wall paper. On his right and left boys did the same, eyes darting nervously.

"You been here before?" asked the boy with the boxer's physique, Billy Dedlock, nervous, flattening his stout, aroused prick to the wall.

"Yeah. Once."

"She hurt you?"

"Fuck, yeah. Awful. Your arse and legs. She has others in to watch, women and girls. They see everything."

"Oh shit! They see you with your tallywhacker standing up and all?"

Jack nodded.

FUCKKKKKK!"

The Punishments

A flurry brought a group of females down the corridor. There was a smell of perfume. Jack screwed his eyes shut. No, he thought, there was no way he was going to take Garry's approach, rotating to let them see and admire his erection. It was an exciting idea but...no.

He pressed flatter. Jack felt skirts flutter over his thighs as they passed. He thought that a finger grazed his arse. He heard the door to Gerda's room snap open.

The delegation entered.

"Did you see who they were?" he asked Billy.

"It was the skinny guy with the pimples...caught on the lounge...his mother and sister and that other lady...yeah, your mum!"

"Not my mum. My landlady," Jack corrected the nude young boxer.

"Shit- your landlady! She gets to see you spanked?"

"Yeah, and keep me in my underwear at home, all the time."

Billy Dedlock couldn't believe it.

The door to Gerda's room stayed half open.

They heard voices.

"So this is the literature you caught him with? You say he was naked?"

"Yes, he was looking at this page..."

A sound of rustling paper.

"...yes, this one. The woman, just in her brassier and tiny panties, black ones. He was staring at it. He didn't even hear us come in."

It was James' sister who had sprung him on the lounge, naked. She was being quizzed by Gerda.

"And he was touching himself?"

"Like this. Moving his fist. Up and down...it was funny."

Gerda's sermon followed. Directed at the naked boy.

"That's what we call self-pleasuring. If you don't stop it leads to masturbatory insanity. The next time you are tempted I want you to think how much you disappoint your sister- sisters have high opinions of their brothers and expect them to be manly, ready to play fair on the sports field and fight for the country. Instead...well, we know what she saw, don't we?

"So it's time for punishment. It works better if witnessed by females. That's why you are in front of us in a condition of total clothing deprivation."

In the corridor boys looked at one another. Jack took in the rounded buttocks of Billy, the short boxer. They looked like soccer balls. Squats? Deadlifts? For his part Billy was looking over his shoulder at Joseph with a testicle, fat and low hanging, squashed out from his flattened left thigh as the boy tried to press himself against the wall. Joseph was staring back at the two of them, terrified.

Shorn of clothing, each shivered at that doomladen phrase, "total clothing deprivation."

That's how they were now. In their fuckin' birthday suits, under the command of females.

Gerda's lecture went on, inside her office.

"What we do here is what they do in our best schools like Eton, or in India with the servants. It's total clothing removal. Not a stitch. Like James here, or those boys outside..."

Outside the boys looked at one another, woeful.

"So, James...oh, please drop your hands...by your sides, thank you very much...and turn and face the ladies and your sister..."

The silence suggested he was complying.

"That's better. Yes, your mother and sister and Mrs Ellroy can see all of you. Does that make you feel a grown up young man? Or do you feel like a naughty little boy, nude in front of us all..."

She then ordered him to take hold of his penis and hold "the thing" as he had when his sister and her friends had caught him.

The boys in the corridor gasped.

Another whimper of protest from James. It was followed by an even sharper slap.

"Take hold. And move it up and down as you did then. Go on. Yes, that's right and stick out your bottom. That's right, and let me pick up my paddle...and take aim at a dirty boy's bottom..."

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

James howled a protest.

"No, keep moving your hand up and down. I want your brain to understand the link between that..."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"...lurid self pleasuring..."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"...and the severe pain you are now feeling..."

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"...all over your bottom! Look at James' botty, ladies. It's turning bright red."

The boy on Jack's left- it was Kenny, the boy who had been exposed stretching his foreskin- whispered, "Shit! She's making him jerk his dick while she wallops his arse!"

On the opposite side of the corridor Joseph, with his furry legs and low hanging balls, was looking at the half open door and stroking his own diminutive cock, eyes bulging, robotic. He was imagining what was happening: the shame of the nude fella, the females gorging on the scene.

He stroked harder.

Jack could not resist quick strokes of his own, his erection now drooling, as he too thought of the boy inside. The boy in his birthday suit, told to move his fist up and down his prick...with Gerda savagely slapping his bum cheeks...two older ladies looking on...and the boy's sister getting an eyeful. Hell, his own sister! Patricia, too, Gerda's assistant, with her little piggy eyes on fire.

The noises went on, slaps followed by grunts or yelps of pain

Until something happened and it stopped, then an unearthly silence, then sounds of the boy sniffling.

"Well, well, well," said Gerda. "You are a sight aren't you?"

There was a hint of mothers tsk tsking.

Something had happened.

Had James....spurted?

Gerda was giving the boy a lecture that he must on no account read obscene literature. Why did he look at pictures of near naked women?

"Dunno..."

Slap!

"Do I have to paddle you?"

Slap!

"No...please! It's just that...I like...the pictures..."

"Do you mean you like her?"

"I think so..."

"But looking at pictures of her frilly panties and bra...what effect does it have?"

"Dunno...NO! Please don't spank me again! The picture- it excites me..."

"Excites you? How?"

"Ahhh...It makes my penis..."

"Yes?"

"...engorge," he stuttered in a quailing voice, bubbling over with shame, standing naked before them.

Outside five boys looked at one another, fondling their own hard cocks.

"So you look and you suffer erections?"

He must have nodded.

"And you handle yourself until...well, until you do what you just did?"

So he had spurted!

There was more along these lines. Then the delegation withdrew from Gerda's room.

The naked boys desperately pressed themselves into the walls.

Turning his head, Jack saw the punished boy emerging. His mother was escorting him, holding him by one arm. The boy's tummy was glazed with his emissions, glistening like wastes of shame. His hovering hand could not conceal the matting in his pubic bush.