Jack Struggles in his Y Fronts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
536 Followers

Behind him, Mrs Ellroy emerged, flushed, and looked Jack up and down.

"I told Gerda to do you last."

And behind came Jenny, the blond haired sister, with the plump breasts and lipstick. The girl who, with her friends, had caught her pimple-faced brother in his lewd act. She beamed at Jack, looking at his flanks with libidinous interest in her smoke-gray eyes.

Jack felt her skirts flutter across his legs and...

...her palm slide into the cleft of his arse!

She held it there...as if taking his temperature!

He pressed the flesh of his erection harder to the wall. Her girl's hand was...in his crack! His groin was electric with thrilling sensations!

She withdrew.

He heard her sniff.

"You smell like my stallion!"

And she was gone, down the corridor.

Was I dreaming, he wondered. And he started to imagine her in jodhpurs and riding boots, holding a whip. The thought thrilled him.

Suddenly the corridor filled again, with more women and girls- Jack thought six or seven. Suddenly the boys on either side of him were bundled off: Billy with his boxer's build, Kenny, with his troubling long foreskin.

Jack saw them being marched into the room, both sheltering their erections.

The door was snapped shut. Gerda commented that she could see the two of them were "aroused" and said she hoped that they were embarrassed to be "suffering erections" in front of females.

In quailing voices they agreed they were embarrassed.

She then delivered a lecture on the dangers of masturbation and quizzed them how often they committed the awful offence and where.

He heard the stumbling confessions and thought of the two, standing naked with hands- as he had heard Gerda order- folded at their backs. Facing the crowd of females.

Their cocks sticking out like artillery pieces.

"I think...once...a day...more on holidays...I do it in the bath..."

"If I'm by myself...alone at home...and in bed...one day, I did...it...four times..."

As if by excuse he quickly added, "It was Boxing Day..."

And Gerda asked how do they dispose of "all of that seminal fluid?"

"I dunno...rub it on my tummy..."

"...my hanky...pyjamas..."

And what books or magazines do they stare at?

"Sometimes boys at work lend me magazines...with naked ladies."

"..newspaper advertisements...ladies...in underwear..."

She asked them to look at something. To look at every page. Slowly.

"Billy's sister will hold it in and turn the pages. Here you are, Daisy..."

Jack sensed it must have been something like French Spice, full of black and white photos of leering women in lacey black underwear.

There was silence broken with the sound of pages been carefully turned.

Silence.

Pages being turned some more.

Then a mother said, "Well...well...well, look at that!"

There were snorts from girls. Then Gerda intoned.

"Ah! Cowper's fluid! It's bubbling out of both of you! Both of you have made yourselves more excited...looking at women in frilly, lacey underwear!"

And Jack had an image of the two bare boys standing there, with the clear, telltale fluid dangling from each dick. He imagined the boxer with his short and wide cock pointing parallel. And a long, shameful spider's trail dangling out of his slit, to the floor. He imagined Kenny had his thin but longer one jutting up, notorious foreskin tugged back. And a long tail of fluid, sticky, hanging off its tip.

Jack thought of Daisy, that beanpole sister, grinning with delight as she taunted both of them with the sizzling black and white photos of Black Spice held up to their noses. He thought of both boys with arms folded behind. And of females staring at their aroused equipment, eyes on fire, thrilled and stirred by the boys' shocking nudity...their arousal...their overwhelming humiliation.

Trails of Cowper's fluid dangling to the floor.

As if two leaky water fountains.

Jack stroked his cock...

Then Gerda had taken to work with her paddle.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

The young men set up meowing noises. There was the sound of bare feet tap dancing. Jack assumed they were dancing on the spot. Erections bouncing.

He glanced around him. He moved his own fingers up and down.

There were mumbled orders inside the room. Gerda it seemed now had one of the boys, then the other, over her lap beating their bots with her fat palm. Soon there were noises suggesting another change, the boys bent at her desk and being paddled on their cheeks.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Jack imagined how red their tight little bums had turned.

Gerda's voice articulated an order.

"No! Just like you were doing when your mother caught you! Stretch it...it's long enough!" he heard her say, he presumed to Kenny.

"Yes, give it a real good tug...now, you and young Billy here stick out your naughty bottoms and we'll show you what playing with yourself gets you!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

And so on...and on...and on.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

And when it was over and the boys were escorted out, by three mature ladies and three bustling, beaming girls, the boys had shameful deposits glinting on their stomachs. Milky deposits. In Kenny's pubic bush what looked like trails of glue. Ropes of ejaculate had matted the flamboyant black hair on Billy's chest.

The two had doused themselves.

Jack's emotions were on fire, as he pressed to the wall.

The two victims caught Jack's eyes.

As if to say, "It was awful. You will see."

So it went on for the next hour.

Females would come up the corridor...with a nude boy or two under escort...trying to cover up an artillery piece erection...taken into Gerda's room...from where occasional exchanges would reach Jack's ears...sometimes mothers produced offending material the boys had been caught with, magazines or lingerie advertisements...confirming that today the fellas were punished in this terrifying style, as if Gerda were testing a new theory. Their bottoms were lashed...while they were instructed to "engage in self pleasuring" or "self abuse" under female eyes.

The boys emerged with their tummies silvered, and bottoms blazing red, their eyes teary. The mothers and sisters emerged beaming, eyes fired up.

"We can't wait to see you perform," said Patricia when momentarily there was no one else in the corridor, and she was so close Jack could feel the gamey heat of her breath. "Just make sure your big organ is ready."

He felt the touch of her hot palm on the curve of his buttocks. He started like a frightened young colt.

She whispered some more.

"I think your's is the best, the best of all the boys who come here. With that big vein down the middle. Bet your splash is the biggest!"

She pinched his bum!

And she was gone.

It would have taken a boy with iron self mastery not to have been stirred by- well, just the looks cast at his naked form by mature ladies and eager young girls as they moved in the corridor. Or by the fluttering skirts- the "fashion mags" of 1956 dictated wide, floral summer frocks- against the back of his knees. Flickering against the backs of his knees.

And that girl's hand down his cleft! Her grey eyes! Her fleshy bossoms! The thought of her in the stables, riding crop in hand!

As the processions flowed past, he felt other wandering fingers or palms, flickering across his glutes or ribs or hips. From a daring girl or naughty mother.

And then there were the sounds from inside when Gerda instructed boys to masturbate while she delivered spanks.

And there was a special moment.

It happened after Joseph's punishment ended. He emerged between his beaming cousin Sally with eyes on fire and his triumphant mother. His whole torso was shiny with what looked like a volcanic deposit, an explosion- perhaps of a big jar of glue. His face was stunned, as if stepping down after a performance with a stage hypnotist. And his backside was red and smarting. As they passed him Jack smelt the tart whiff of Joseph's semen.

Patricia- her piggy eyes wild with excitement- followed them down the corridor. Gerda had stalked out of her office for the bathroom, trailing scents of talcum, and something else, an intimate odour.

The brazen youngish mum- the mother of Kenny, who had been punished earlier- had stayed behind. From the doorway she stood, staring at Jack.

Emotions tumbled in the boy's mind, like clothes in a washing machine.

And in a flash he did it.

He turned...

...and offered her a sight of his cock...

...hard as a roof beam and glistening with the copious release of Cowper's fluid.

He saw her eyes pop. She swallowed as she took in the sight.

Then, restless with uneasy curiosity, she spoke, in a whisper.

"If you were my son, I'd keep you naked except for a vest, all the time..."

Her voice shook with some nameless emotion.

Then Jack did it.

He placed his fingers on his erection. And he replied.

"My landlady Mrs Ellroy keeps me..."

Staring at the young mother and fixing on her gaze, he continued.

"...she keeps me in my Y fronts. All the time. She keeps me in my underwear."

The woman's jaw dropped. She was obviously stirred.

His grip on his rod tightened.

Was he going to move it up and down?

"Sometimes the elastic's weak..."

His eyes were possessed.

"...and they just slip off! And with ladies looking!"

Jack was about to move his grip...up and down. His suggestive language hinted at it.

But at the very moment Jack sensed movement behind him. He froze.

Patricia and Gerda were suddenly there, staring at Jack in half profile, and at the the woman staring at him with rioting eyes. Jack's ample flesh was erect and drooling. Another woman arrived.

Then the girls, Jenny, Paula and Annette, and were looking over Patricia's and Gerda's shoulders. They saw the boy in three quarter view, his cock poking out, the top glistening.

Gerda showed leadership.

Within seconds Jack was in her office, being forced brutally to stand in front of her desk. The females were bustled in to form a semi circle. In front of the entirely naked and erect young man. His hands fluttered over his rigid cock but concealed little. All their eyes were dilated on it.

There was a quick exchange between Mrs Ellroy and Gerda. In a flash Gerda was thrusting under Jack's lowered head...

...a copy of Sun and Health nudist magazine.

"Here! Hold this! I understand that this is something you like...and this page in particular."

Jack was mortified.

It was folded open at one of Jack's fondest pages. It was enamelled with his dried emissions. A two page black and white picture showed a gathering of large breasted, bespectacled, mature age females at a nudist colony, standing at a camp table helping themselves to salad bowls...

...and amid them was one young man in blond crew cut- say, 19 years old- as bare as they, and sporting a short, narrow cocktail sausage in his pubic bush. One of their grandsons or nephews. Very much looking like this was his first nudist outing. And looking as if he had been adopted by the matrons- with their hair salon perfection...

...with their mature ladies' hanging pediculums and cats eyes glasses...

...wild bush flaring in their flabby groins...

...and outsize aureoles on melon breasts.

Perhaps this was the young fella's first visit and it was their duty to see that Sammy or Rodney or whatever his name, got shielded from frisky teenage girls, from his own sisters perhaps. Taken instead under their maternal wings- all of them, without saying a word but quietly aware of his little dickie in all its innocence, like the delicate cocks on early Renaissance bronze statues, of the first nude Davids cast in Florentine workshops in which the smallness of the member was proof positive of the lad's purity of mind and spirit.

And his little cock on limp display...

...perhaps with watery eyes filled with shame...

...he sadly filled his plate, utterly exposed to the eyes of women his mom's age.

Jack swallowed.

He loved this photo.

He had savoured it under the blankets in torch light. He had dilated on its sweet story naked in his room when the females were away. He had taken glimpses before breakfast on workdays so its luminous message might tease and tickle his daytime thoughts.

"You like that picture don't you?"

He snuffled agreement.

And then Gerda gave him an instruction more cruel than that ever given to any punished boy.

"Hold those pages up in front of your chest...go on! Right now, or I'll spank you harder than ever...yes, good, just like that. Now go to each of the females here so they can see what excites you to masturbation...begin with your landlady..."

Jack shuffled to Mrs Ellroy, glaring at him, and his erection wobbled in front, holding the magazine across his chest like a schoolboy displaying his school project.

Mrs Ellroy's eyes blazed as he stopped a foot from her. She was staring unembarrassed at the broad, long erection pointing at her like a spear.

Gerda slowly instructed him what to say.

Flushing crimson he stuttered it out, "This is the dirty picture...I look...at when I...masturbate."

With his confession Gerda brought a leather strap down slashing his bum cheeks, making him leap with pain.

"Now face Mrs McCafferty."

Jack shuffled to the young mother whose eyes were absolutely fired.

He paused.

She was staring at his erection. At that moment a thick tear drop emerged from the boy's meatus...paused...and dangled to his knees...and hung in the air.

The mother suppressed a smile. All the females noticed. Then Mrs McCafferty looked him in the eyes. She beamed.

Gerda gave him another form of words.

He stumbled them out, to the lady. "I like pictures of naked boys...in front of ladies and girls."

Mrs McCafferty beamed even broader. "Well, you are a very naughty boy."

Slash! And Gerda's strap his lower bottom cheeks, and made him leap.

"Owwwwwwwww!"

He tap danced.

"Now go to young Jenny. Go on, she's just seen her brother being punished."

He shuffled, to the attractive plump breasted girl who was looking him over, pruriently, with a sly grin. Her smoke-gray eyes glittered.

She looked over his genitals. She was perhaps comparing him with her brother, Kenny, with his short, narrow cock. Jenny was plainly interested in Jack's ample private parts.

Jack wilted before her. He thought of her in jodhpurs, with a whip. That gave him a jolt down his rod. Witheringly, he slowly repeated the words Gerda had given.

"Julia, I apologise...for being excited...by this disgusting picture..."

Slash! The leather landed on both bum cheeks and made him howl and execute another dance. He dropped the magazine and skipped, rubbing his bottom, his erection wobbling widely.

The females laughed. Especially Jenny, so close, who plainly thought he was ridiculous.

Gerda gave him the next instruction. Oh no! Jack begged to be spared. But the stern lady insisted. So he shuffled towards pudgy Patricia. Patricia- her young assistant. He held the magazine up to his chest, like a schoolboy with homework.

"I apologise for looking at pictures like this, Patricia."

She stifled her giggles.

There was another mother, and two sisters- Annette, who in the crowded waiting room, had been so thrilled to see her 19 year old brother Gerry stripped, and Paula Wellesley, "plain as porridge," who had stared hard as Jack had been stripped, enthralled by the sight. Now the boy was in front of her, begging her pardon for his interest in dirty pictures- pictures, bewilderingly, of boys his age naked in front of ladies his mother's.

Paula's mind now rioted, with Jack in front of her, doing his routine. She traced with her bulging eyes the lineaments of his rearing penis - those veins, the big head, the stretched skin- pointing up at her.

He shyly offered his apologies.

"Paula, this is the picture that I use to excite myself."

From behind came Gerda's attack.

SLASH!

"Ouuuuch!"

He executed half dance, half hobble.

Gerda then gave the girl the chance of a lifetime. She asked Paula whether she had ever punished brothers. The girl shook her head. Gerda said she might be a mother one day and should learn. She handed Paula a paddle and told her to give Jack five swats on what she called "his cheeks."

The girl hesitated and her eyes swam. But she positioned herself at the boy's rear and blushing, taking a deep breath, she rose to the occasion. Forcefully she brought the paddle down on his left buttock.

The big white circle it produced shocked her.

That was her practice slap.

Five swats.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

And the strikes made Jack skip on the spot, stubborn erection wobbling.

Then Gerda asked Jenny to take Sun and Health from the boy and hold the magazine right up to his face. The girl responded swiftly, her eyes fired. There! The disturbing photo was now inches from his nose. Jenny smiled a big, broad grin. Gerda told Jack to place his hand on his organ just like he did with "secret self pleasuring." And to move it up and down...yes, to engage in "self abuse," just as he did in secret...and to stick his rear end out so she could punish it, "a naughty boy's bottom."

He obeyed, eyes dilated on the picture being held in front of his nose.

His hand moved up and down his ample penis stem.

And as if to teach him the consequences of such lewd behaviour, down came the hardest slash so far. Right across his cheeks.

SLASH!

It made him leap, gasping.

Females smirked at his discomfit.

"Go on! Keep moving that hand...up and down! Just like you do every chance you get under the sheets! And keep your eyes fastened on that photo..."

Jack obeyed.

It was not hard, fixated on that photo- he had done it so often...

...that 18 year old crew-cut youngster, his little dick on display...

...the ultimate embarrassed naked boy...

...all the naked mums, standing around with perfect coiffure and their big breasts dangling, taking glances at him through cats eyes glasses...

...every one of them noting the exquisite delicacy of his cock...

...furtively loving his embarrassment...

Jack became transfixed, moving his hand up and down.

And Gerda swung into action.

SLASH!

SLASH!

SLASH!

He tiptoed on the spot. Like a nervous colt. But even as his cheeks turned scarlet, up and down, with more and more urgency, Jack jerked his cock...

...masturbating in front of ladies and girls...

...and felt his excitement rise...and rise.

The narcotic effect of the photo...

..the savage punishment of his bum, blood rushing to his midriff...

...and, hell, being stark naked surrounded by wild female eyes.

Jack felt the sap rise...and rise...and rise...

He suddenly jerked back...

...bent over backwards, thrusting his tummy out...

...as the first shot cannonaded high...

...above his head...

And sloshed downwards, all over his chest. Splattering over his pecs.

Another shot into high...and splashed onto his lower chest...

...a third onto his midriff...

The aroma of fresh young male sperm filled the air.

So did a sepulchral silence.

He stood, stunned, his torso glazed with the juices he had let fly. He panted.

The females took in the sight reverently.

Gosh, the quantity!

How high it had shot!

And it smelt so fresh!

Paula and Annette had never seen anything to compare. To say that each was very very damp around her panties and thighs was no exaggeration. But in this, among the females, they were by no means alone.

Gerda broke the respectful silence.

"Jack, show them your bottom."

Submissive, the boy turned around. He presented his rear.

"Go on. Stick it out."

He did so, like a stage girl teasing an audience.

There were mocking ohhs and ahhs.

"Gosh! It's scarlet!"

"Oh the poor boy!"

"I bet he hates showing it to us!"

aaronburr
aaronburr
536 Followers