Jack Takes Over

Story Info
My Wife's Desires Spill Over.
5.2k words
4.26
15.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after the excitement of Matt's attentions at the gay bar, my wife, Susan, came to bed looking like a goddess, dressed in her sexiest nightie showing off every one of her sexy curves. I was speechless. I pulled the cover aside, exposing my rock hard cock inviting her to join me.

"Not so fast, my randy boy," she smiled coyly. There's something I want to talk about first, while you're nice and hot and bothered. You remember how excited you were with Matt?"

"Yes," I said, nervously. "It was pretty hot. Why? Are you thinking about a repeat performance?"

"Well, yes, I think you and Matt would both enjoy it. And I think you should invite him over so you can relax and fully enjoy the experience," she paused, "as far as you both want to go. I'd love to be with you for that but I'll leave it to you to decide what you'd prefer."

"But that's not quite what I wanted to talk about," she continued. "First, I want you just to let me say what I have to say, without interrupting. After I finish we can talk about it as much as you'd like. I need you to know, though, that I totally love you and I think you're a wonderful husband and person. Nothing I say is a criticism of you. Is that OK?" she asked, finishing with a pleading tone.

"Uh, OK," I said, very hesitantly, "I guess I can do that."

She started talking then. Rushing her words trying to get them all in like a well rehearsed speech. "You know how you're a bit passive in bed? How you like to just go with the flow?" I felt a wave of doubt and embarrassment run through me and wondered if I was meant to reply. But then she continued, "I'd like to experience what it would be like to be with an assertive, even aggressive man. Maybe a bit like Matt was with you. Maybe even more so. Be dominated by him. Ordered to serve him however he wants.

"If that happened it might even spill over. I have this image of a dominant man wanting to take charge of every part of my life, including my somewhat passive husband.

"Of course, I would need you to be comfortable and happy with whatever happens. If you say 'no way,' then that's the end of it. Or, we can set boundaries together or you can call a stop whenever and why ever you like and I promise to respect that."

Then she stopped and hesitantly raised her downcast eyes to look in mine. "What do you think?"

"Wow!" I said. "It sounds like you've given this some thought. I have to admit, I'm a bit embarrassed that I'm not able to give you what you need," she started to interrupt but I continued, "but, I can understand what you're saying and, after Matt, I totally understand how you feel. I think I need to let you have what you need. Can I think about it for a bit and maybe we could talk about the details over the next day or two?"

"Oh, Sweetie, I love you," she gushed, climbing into bed and straddling my hard cock. "I can see that part of you is definitely interested," she laughed. With that, we had one of the best nights of sex ever. She was so excited and I couldn't help but respond. Of course, she made me lick her clean after I filled her with my sperm. "I think you're going to learn to love the taste, Sweetie." she said as she straddled my face.

Over the next few days, we talked more and essentially decided that she could take the lead and find a guy she was interested in. We understood that it might take a few tries and that would be OK. At any time, if I felt uncomfortable or unhappy we would talk about it honestly and find a solution together, or I could call it off entirely at any time I liked.

About a week later she came home from grocery shopping and told me about a man she met at the supermarket. "His name is Jack. He's so hot! I was just checking out the cucumbers for a nice firm one and he came up behind me with a lewd comment about having something else I could squeeze. Well, you know that normally I would be totally disgusted by that sort of aggressive rudeness but I think my perspective has changed because I couldn't help the thought of taking him up on his offer. My pussy tingled and I could feel my panties get wet. It didn't hurt that he has the most gorgeous brown eyes and he's built like a construction worker."

"Of course, I flirted. I told him I wasn't that kind of girl but what made him think he was so special? Well, at that, he leaned up against my back and I felt his hard cock against my ass and stretching halfway up my back. I was stunned. He is a lot taller than me, or even you, but I still couldn't believe how far up it reached. 'Come out to my truck and you can sample it,' he said. I couldn't believe I was doing it, Sweetie, but I let him lead me to his huge jacked up truck. He opened the passenger door and ordered me to climb in, get my top off and get on my knees on the floor. I was stunned but couldn't help myself. Like I was in a trance, Sweetie, I did exactly what he said. While I was doing that, he got in the driver's side slouched back against the door and brought his legs and crotch in front of me.

"He ordered me to get to work. First he had me stroke him through his pants. He got so big and hard. What an amazing cock it was. I felt it bending outward making a huge mound as it tried to stretch past his belt. It was so long and thick.

"Then he demanded that I let it out. I struggled to get his belt and fly open. It was so hard to do because of all the pressure from his hard cock demanding its freedom. I did it, though, and, as instructed, pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles.

"Next he ordered me to stroke it gently while licking and sucking his balls. They were huge, Sweetie. I could barely get my mouth around one at a time, even when I stretched my mouth as wide as I could. After that, he demanded that I move to his hard cock and lick and suck it all over. I did it, even though I could hear other shoppers going by with their carts and chatting with each other. I just couldn't help myself.

"He got harder and harder and I thought he'd cum in my mouth but he had other ideas. He ordered me to get the rest of my clothes off and get up on top of him. There we were in a busy parking lot and I was so afraid but I did it. Once I was up there, keeping as low as I could, I felt his cock pressing at my pussy. 'Spread your legs my sexy slut' he ordered and I couldn't believe myself. I was thrilled to be his slut and did exactly as ordered. I pulled my knees up and opened my cunt wide open to him.

"I felt that huge cock pressing at my pussy and wondered how I could possibly take it. Thankfully he went gentle and slow at first. It felt so wonderful having my cunt being stretched wide as he eased his massive cock further and further into my soaking wet pussy. Finally when I thought I couldn't possibly take any more, he held my waist and started thrusting deep and hard. At first it hurt, Sweetie, but I was so horny and hot I couldn't resist. He used my pussy like his personal fucktoy for ages. I came a dozen times, I swear. Finally, he came and it felt like a flood inside me.

"Then he just pulled up his pants and asked "where's your car, slut?' I felt so used but at the same time totally satisfied. He drove over to our car while I rushed to get my things on. 'What's your number, slut?' He asked and I couldn't do anything but give it to him. He entered it on his phone and turned back to me. 'Time to go!' was all he said. 'Now!' I hope no one saw me because my top was unbuttoned and my skirt all crooked but I obediently scrambled out and he just drove away, leaving me standing there, stunned. Finally, as he turned onto the street, I came to my senses and scrambled into our car as fast as I could."

"I'm so ashamed," she moaned. I held her and assured her it was all OK. That she'd only done what was right for her at the moment. "Are you sure, Sweetie? You're not disgusted with me?"

I assured her that I was totally happy for her. At that, her hand found my rock-hard cock. "Ah," she said with a chuckle, "you are OK with it. In that case, I've got something for you. Lay down on the floor." As I hesitated she got more demanding, "Do it now!"

I laid down and, as I did, she pulled her soaking wet panties off with a flourish and held them to my nose. "Smell that, Sweetie? You're going to learn to love that," as I inhaled deeply the heady aroma of cunt and cum. "Now taste them," she demanded as she held them to my lips, then pushed them into my mouth as I parted my lips and tentatively stretched my tongue out to taste. She let me savor them briefly then exclaimed, "time for the main course." She pulled her used panties away and turned to plant her dripping cunt on my mouth, telling me to be gentle because her cunt was worn out from its workout and needed to be a nice soothing tongue massage.

The thought of her pussy so recently used and now wet with another, real man's cum made me lick with enthusiasm, trying to get all of that wonderful flavor. I couldn't get enough but, finally, after another climax, Susan said she just had to lie down and rest. "By the way, don't waste that yummy cum of yours, jacking off, Sweetie," was her parting shot.

The next morning she let me fuck her, although gently and carefully while she recounted in more detail, her encounter with Jack. Even though she was a lot looser than usual, I came in about a minute as she described his balls and cock in intimate detail and how they felt in her mouth. "I bet you'd love to taste them too," was the comment that sent me over the edge. And then, of course, she ordered me to lick her clean. This time, just laying back and relaxing as I gently licked her to another orgasm.

A bit later that morning, there was a beep from her phone. She picked it up and grinned as she brought it over to show me. "It's from Jack." She opened the message and showed me, "I want ur cunt again slut," it said. A rush of excitement shot through me and I could see it having the same effect on Susan.

Then, another text, "ur place tonite at 8. Make it work! Ur address?"

I was in shock at the rude tone of it but Susan was madly typing in our address and hit send before I could even form a thought. Then she followed up with "husband will be home. U can ignore him or whatever u like."

I couldn't believe it but excitement quickly erased any reservations I had.

Well, we spent the whole day getting her ready. To the mall for waxing, nails, new shoes, a super sexy new dress plus the hottest lingerie we could find. I had suggested the nightie she had worn for me on the night of our talk but she dismissed the idea. "I want something special just for Jack." she said, giving me a dreamy smile. I couldn't argue, knowing how special her time with Jack was to her.

That evening, we were sitting in the living room when we heard the growl of Jack's truck in the driveway. Susan suddenly got shy and insisted that I answer the door.

As I opened the door, I was confronted by a giant of a man. I'm of average height but he towered over me and looked to be solid muscle. All he said was "Hi wimp," and "Where's my slut?".

"In the living room." I said with a friendly smile and holding out my hand. "I'll show you through. Can I call you Jack?"

"You can call me Sir," he retorted. "You better take my jacket. Hang it up. I want it to stay nice."

I waited for him to take it off to give it to me but after an awkward few seconds, he sneered, "Well, what are you waiting for? It's not going to take itself off?"

"Uh, yes sir," was my lame reply, as I scrambled to ease it over his shoulders and off his massive arms.

I felt like I was in a trance as the hard muscles of his arms and torso moved under my hands. He laughed, saying, "I didn't say you could feel me up, wimp. Is that something you like maybe? Maybe I'll let you give me a massage later if you behave. Would you like that?" I was stunned and couldn't find the words to answer. "That's what I thought," he laughed. "Now bring me to my slut."

Susan was radiant in her new micro dress, cut to her navel with narrow bands of fabric clinging to her breasts and highlighting every curve. She was standing when we entered the room, her 5 inch stilettos and stockings showing off her gorgeous legs. My eyes were drawn immediately upward where I could see the tops of her stockings held up by garters and a flash of bare leg tantalizing just where her hot cunt was barely hidden.

She started to say "Jack, this is Cavin, my hus...," but he interrupted.

"It's Sir, to you, slut. And don't forget it again!" he barked. Then, with a sidelong look at me, "Wimp, here needs a name that fits better but Wimp will do for now."

Then, like a drill Sergeant, "On your knees, slut, and get these pants off me so you can serve me properly." Then, to me, "Get me a drink wimp. Scotch neat'll do. You've got decent scotch I hope."

"Yes, Sir," I said, almost racing to the liquor cabinet, peering over my shoulder to watch my wife get on her knees in front of another man and start to undo his belt. The sight made my knees tremble with a huge rush of jealousy and excitement.

I had to look away to pour the drink and when I turned around I was stunned at the length and girth of the cock Susan was holding lovingly in her hands. Seeing my eyes glued to his hardening cock, Jack gave a guffaw, "I knew it, "he crowed, "wimp wants cock too! You like it, wimp? You want to touch it too? Maybe suck it and feel my hot cum fill your mouth? Or take it up that girlie ass of yours?" He laughed again as I turned a bright red, speechless. "Not tonight, pussy boy. It's the slut's turn tonight." He chuckled, "Maybe she'll share some of my sperm with you if you ask nicely."

With that, he turned back to Susan, "the dress is hot, Slut. You look good. Now, give me some sexy poses while I take some pics to show my friends." I started to protest but he cut me off, "The slut'll do what she's told and you stay out of it!" He hesitated, then, "on second thought, why should I do the work. I want to enjoy myself. You do it." And with that, he handed his cell phone to me. "Get going, and they better be good! It's got lots of memory so take lots, or else."

I fumbled briefly with the phone and started taking pictures as fast as I could, nervously wondering if our neighbors would notice all the flashes. He made her go through a huge range of poses, with come-hither looks, and her dress arranged to display all of her assets to best advantage. The best included, her facing away and bent all the way over so her pussy and ass were on full display when he pulled her lacy thong aside. Then he licked his finger and pushed it in her anus. She moaned and squirmed but that only made her look more inviting.

My cock was rock hard right from the start and I found myself adjusting it continually to relieve the pressure. Finally, Jack noticed and ordered me to strip. Then he ordered Susan to take off her thong and give it to me. "Put it on pussy boy. That's probably more suitable to a pussy like you anyway. Make sure that little cock of yours stays inside, though. I don't want to have to see it."

The posing and pictures continued until I'd taken hundreds of them. He took the phone back from me and sat on the couch, patting the seat beside him for Susan to join him. "OK, lets see how wimp did." And they started looking through the photos together. Some, he particularly liked, and did something with them. I couldn't see what. But, ages later, when they'd gone through them all, he said,"OK, there a few worth posting. With that, as Susan told me later, he pulled up a popular porn site, and started to download them. She started to object but he shushed her, "no one'll notice them unless I tell them where to look." He fumbled a bit longer then turned to Susan, saying, "these new restrictions are a pain. They want you to say it's OK. Go get your driver's licence. We have to take a picture with your face beside it." When she hesitated, he quickly pulled her over his knee and spanked her hard several times. He gave me a glare when I stepped forward to intervene and I cowered back like the wimp I now know I am.

"Get it! Now!" He demanded.

With that she ran off, returning a few minutes later with licence in hand. "Now, hold it up beside your face and smile," he demanded.

He finished the posting process and turned back to us. "I've got some buddies that are going to enjoy those." He said with a leer. Susan and I exchanged a nervous look.

"Now," he turned to me, "time for some videos."

"What?" I asked, shocked. You're not going to post them, are you?" embarrassed to hear the whine in my voice.

He laughed, wickedly. "Why? Do you think it'll be a big problem after everyone sees the pictures you took?" He beckoned me over, "Get over here! I'm going to show you what happens when you back-talk me." When I hesitated, he asked, "would you like me to send the link to her bosses at work? The slut told me where she works, in that travel agency," and told me the name of her employer. "Hmmm, would they fire her or just make use of her charms?"

I was speechless, not believing how quickly he had taken over, but, for Susan, I had to give in. I crept closer until he reached out and grabbed my arm.

He turned to Susan and barked, "Sit up on the couch," and, when she did so, he ordered me to lie over her knees. "I don't want the sissy on me." As soon as I was in position, he gave a tremendous slap on my ass, followed by about 10 more. It was so painful I couldn't help the tears coming to my eyes. Then, he took a few pictures before I could move.

"Now, get out of the way," he demanded. "Oh, yes, you'd better get your driver's license too."

Knowing I was defeated, I climbed to my feet and said, "yes, Sir." I was further humiliated when he laughed loudly, pointing at my hard cock, tenting my borrowed panties. "You're a real sissy, aren't you. You loved being spanked like a bad little sissy. Stand there for a minute." And he took several more pictures of me, making sure to catch my pantied genitals and my full face, with the tears streaming down. "Now go! Be quick about it! You're holding things up."

Predictably, when I returned it was my turn to have my picture taken with my driver's licence and then pictures posted.

Once he was done, he handed his phone to me, saying, "your job, wimp, is to get all the fun on video. You better get it all and get it all in focus. I expect to see slut's face and the rest of her nice and clear. And I don't want you just standing there. I expect you to move around and get nice angles and close-ups and things, so it's interesting to watch. If I think it's boring, the next one will be you getting another good spanking and then we'll try it all over again."

Then he focussed his attention on Susan. "OK, Slut. Get busy!" And with that he stood in front of where she sat on the couch. Pulling her head toward his hard cock he pushed his hips forward impaling her face on his cock. He proceeded to fuck her mouth. Mostly going deep enough that she gagged and choked, but every few minutes he held her head tight and pushed his hard cock all the way, until his balls rested on her chin. Then he'd hold her there until she twisted and writhed to get away. Tears were streaming down her face and she gagged constantly. "Take it, slut." was all he said.

Finally, he held her head tight to him and shoved his cock balls deep and I saw his body tense and his balls tightened and I knew he was unloading down her throat. "Mmmmm, that feels nice," he moaned. When he finally pulled out, Susan had a river of saliva mixed with tears and makeup running down her chin and a dreamy smile on her face.

"That was amazing, Sir," she sighed.

Jack plopped himself on the couch slouching back beside her and grabbed the phone back from me. "OK," he said, "let's see how the wimp did this time." holding the phone so Susan could see too. He spread his legs wide and looked at me, "You may as well make yourself useful. I'm not done yet. Get down here and suck me nice and hard while we check out your work." When I hesitated, he asked if I'd like another spanking and this time with a video. Then, he laughed and pointed at my rock-hard cock tenting the panties, "I'm pretty sure you want to anyway."

12