All Comments on 'Jacked By Uncle Jack'

by FriskyVirgin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh here we go again

why do we have to insert the 10 inch cock sentence in almost every story seen in literotica..why is every woman a d or dd cup..why all the ooooo and ahhhs...and your UNCLE..too cliche'..did not like it at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sadly it wasn't Jack's baby,like they hoped!!!

Unlike our true story,as our "Best Man",fantastically,got mine pregnant,on the day we got back,from our week's honeymoon,just 7 days after our church wedding.This is true I swear it,he literally,fucked her to death infront of me,and with great luck,got a kid up her cunt,as the most exciteing thing,in our lives,and he was only 17yo aswell,with his dad fuckin' her many times,before our wedding aswell,but he couldn't get her pregnant,like his young son could,with our/his eldest daughter.

Her dad fucked her aswell before the wedding,but even he couldn't knock her up,but at least the 17yo kid did,so he did well.

When we had a nudist holiday,together in Cap D'Agde,in Southern France,both dad's & I,fucked her on the packed nudist "Free Beach",where incest is really accepted and eagerly watched,by many excited gathering ringed watching groups there,keeping a sharp lookout,for any Gendarmerie patrolling.

Good job,that incest between adults is legal in France,since the Napoleonic days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous