All Comments on 'Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in any category. The raw emotion was powerful. Five stars.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 2 years ago

Cagivaurl you are a brilliant writer and I enjoyed this story and hope you write more about these two young ladies please so we know how they enjoy the life together fantastic write more soon Cagivagurl . xxx

ArdieffArdieffabout 2 years ago

Very, very sweet story ;-)

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

Couldn’t agree more with comment #1. A 5 star masterpiece, so many ups and downs and a happy ending. Thank you for this work.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

I loved reading this so much even though it did make me cry in places. And I do love a happy ending!

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

But Lucy will still be jealous. D

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing and impressive vocabulary. I'm not sure if it was what you were aiming for, but I couldn't help thinking that Lucy was so clingy that it was no wonder Leeza (who morphed into Gail in a couple of places) left her. Aside from that there were a couple of little things that didn't quite gel for me, but none of this was enough to spoil a very fine story.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

Sweet story that I enjoyed greatly.....

jackie_emjackie_emabout 2 years ago

Great story with nice development. I liked the twists and turns and you handled that beautifully.

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

The last paragraph makes me want to forget the current project I am trying to finish and take my Multistrada out for a ride. I think the "Dad" would enjoy a new Thruxton RS. Take some money from selling the house and business to give him a new toy.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Was rivetted to it. Thank you for the excellent read.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

This was a dope-ass story, Cagivagurl. Like some of the others, it made me cry, but good tears. When she called Mrs. B "Mum," for the first time, wow, that hit me. Great job and thank you for writing this terrific story. Randi.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Really loved the build up to what she needed right there in front of her.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

I love this author. She is so prolific that I don't know how she finds time for day to day life. Her stories run the full range of topics. Some topics, like this story, are not what I read Literotica for, but the writing is so good, and stories so enthralling that I become immersed in the story. A fun story.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

A brilliant piece of writing. Great characters. Story had flow and pace.

Hooked

metroalmametroalmaabout 2 years ago

More twists and turns than your average Kiwi Highway (think Wellington to Martinborough) You knew where it was headed but what a ride to get there. So nice, so well done, your work is appreciated. Thank you for these wonderful women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely. The story is warm and the characters heartfelt. Tears and smiles.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable read and worthy of the 5 stars. Though if it was real life I think Lucy would need to stop being so needy and clinging if their relationship were to have any chance of lasting.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully real, 3-dimensional characters embedded within a heartfelt romance; twist, turns and moments of self reflection by the sisters captivating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

VickiT375VickiT375about 2 years ago

Beautiful. Simply Beautiful

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

That was a nice love story, with just enough drama as well. 5* storytelling. And Dad gets to visit the Isle of Man? Cool!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

It was my first exposure to your work. As a wordsmith you know what you're doing and rarely if ever do you do violence to the English language. On top of that solid foundation you have created a set of engaging characters that I came to care deeply about. A very nicely developed and well paced narrative. 5 stars!

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

A most loving, wonderful, enjoyable story I have read in quite a while. A beautiful ending and a wonderful happily ever after. Definitely a one handkerchief, or maybe two. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You've got the touch.

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

I'm glad that I tend to follow you through the categories, as this was a great story. Touching and realistic. I'm always happy to see a new CG story, please keep posting.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and you weave a nice tale. My only issue is, like most stories on this site, is the cliches. Did Jax really have to ride a bike? Did we really have to have one gorgeous goddess and one masculine chick, that had no curves or womanly features? I know there are 'formulas' to stories, but these little details get boring when they are always the same. I wasn't expecting some blue haired hippie or butch dude chick, but couldn't we get something different for once? Once I read she rode I bike I pretty much knew where it was headed. Maybe I've read too many stories, but sometimes it's nice to be surprised by where things go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@anonymous: "Good story." Is there something wrong with a woman who rides a bike? Sounds like you have issues with reading. Where is the "masculine" chick with no curves or womanly features? I believe both are described as beautiful, and the "no curves" thing was when Jackie was a juvenile. You sound like the one assigning "cliches" and "formulas," not this writer. I have read thousands of stories here, and never read one like this. How is it a surprise that "CAGIVA-gurl" would write a story about a woman who rides a bike?

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sometimes, a motorcycle is just a motorcycle...

It's not a metaphor, it's not a rhetorical device, it's just a motorcycle.

Anybody who reads y stories will notice they pop up all over the place. Why? Because I love them...

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Such a great storey, I enjoyed it especially because of the places I’m familiar with and riding bikes, forget the critics below you are a gifted writer. More stories like this please and with the NZ connection. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anita71Anita71about 2 years ago

wonderfully warm and compassionate story, I love it . With the warmest greetings

Anita71

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic, loved it. Your back👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Question...

Which Shadow was it? 1200, 750 ACE, 1100, 800?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did not see the final twist, of the two women both moving back to Te Awamutu, but it did bring a lovely closure to the damaged relationship between them and their parents.

Thanks for another delightful story, Cagivagurl.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

Damn lovely story...

You write, so the people in the story comes alive...

OMG... I just love it..

Love, Belinda

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Wow, what a tale, amazingly good writing! I can see some issues unresolved (Jacky's need for solitude now and then, Lucy's jealousy) but the end has a lot of signs that these will be solved going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you take me for a ride on your bike

Your stories make me so emotional .Great writting

Thank you

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

Just another feel good romantic sexy story of love.

Just what I love.

Thank you

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A warm story … with a bit of an odd ending.

It felt to me like you were trying to make an across the board happily ever after ending.

But it didn't quite work for me … because it was just too easy. Your characters both had serious issues, almost none of which were resolved in the end. I can't quite see how everyone giving up everything and starting over in the podunk town the grew up in resolves more than Jackie's one need to "repay" her foster parents. Lucy's insecurity and crazy jealousy is still there. Jackie's solitary life is still there. Her unresolved feelings about being gay are still there. Not to mention that her entire life is in Auckland, especially her business; she certainly can't move that to Podunk NZ and expect to sell much of anything. Would she really be willing to shrink the large life she seemed to have in Auckland down to just three people in the town she grew up in?

The characters were marvelous; I loved them both. But it is almost always the case, the more complex the characters, the more complex the ending must be for a closed (resolved) ending. That's why so few writers attempt a closed ending on a complex story; it's too hard (and usually too artificial).

I, too, am guilty of pursuing the closed ending when such an ending won't work. But I resist …

But don't worry, that's exactly where sequels come from!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

It feels al just natural, the fall outs or the hights coming back together, the road trips the screaming or kissing …… and as it had been mentioned by many others before in comments, your details in describing the NZ culture the Maoris and the country ….. im following your moto bikes rides on google maps and some are truly spectacular really similar to the alps

So ten hearts for another enchanting romance 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🏍️🏍️

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter10 months ago

I loved this story. I wish it was possible to give you ten stars. Why does love have to be so elusive?

🌹

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time reading this; so much more exquisite as I could focus more on the nuances of the embedded pain one can get from hard times and how that tends to get projected into future relationships and one's sense of identity. Working through those can be even more painful, if not earth-shaking, often over mis-perceived slights that act as triggers for that deeper pain. Great story of two sisters/girls working that out to find the deep love that was always there, just hidden. And Mrs. B. was a perceptive angel, as so many mothers are, blood or no. Glad that Mr. B's deeper side was brought out too, in his own way. Many tears again shed for good reasons.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Dang, great story! Love can win! Effort, giving, and caring can make a lasting relationship! Over 47 yrs for my wife and I. Thank you for a well thought out and meaningful story!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As it stands, I can honestlynsay that their relationship is throwing up so many red flags its not even funny. Its romantic, and they're clearly working on their issues, but the story ends before any of them are truly resolved. They are simply glossed over in the name of a happily ever after ending. It might work on paper as a romantic story, but in real life, between Jax's independence and Luce's uncontrollable jealousy, and combined with their mutual need not to break up the family they have with the Browns, I can only come up with one word to describe their relationship.... Toxic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...