Jackie and Holly

Story Info
Jackie lusts after her brother.
2.4k words
4.37
53.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Holly were first introduced in the story "Uh Oh, Mom? Dad" Ch. 03". While I hope you read that series, it isn't necessary to enjoy this one.

*******

"Have you heard from Jimmy?" Jackie asked her friend Holly as they were ready to board their flight to Newark after a two hour layover in Miami.

"No. How about you? Anything back from Bill?" Holly responded.

"Shit no," Jackie said frustrated that neither one of them heard responses from their husbands since they last saw them at the swingers resort near Cancun.

"I just texted my brother," Jackie informed her friend as they sat down in their seats on the crowded airplane. "Hopefully he will respond before we have to go in airplane mode."

Three hours later the plane was pulling up to the gate at the New Jersey airport. Jackie turned the airplane mode when she saw the text message from her brother Andy. "I'll meet you at the airport. You're in trouble with Bill. He is kicking you out of the house," it read.

"Holy shit, Holly," Jackie said to her friend. "Andy texted me that Bill is kicking me out of the house."

"What? He still can't be pissed for what happened. It was both of their fault," Holly replied. Holly pondered a moment and realized that she might be in a similar situation. "Crap, I suppose Jimmy is kicking me out too," she lamented. "Those fucking assholes," she stated.

"We're at Gate 36. United Airlines," Jackie texted her brother.

Jackie saw her brother Andy waiting for them by the luggage pick-up. "Your brother is such a hottie," Holly commented as the two young women approached the tall muscular man with the strong, chiseled face.

Andy helped the women retrieve their luggage and guided them out where there was an Uber waiting for them. They climbed in the backseat and gave the driver Holly's address.

"So what did you two do to piss off your husbands?" Andy asked.

"It wasn't what we did," Jackie began to explain to her brother. "We all went to the swingers resort so we could have fun, meet people and fuck them," she said to him. "They fell asleep on the beach and got their peckers sunburned really bad."

"We were invited to join a group of people and hang with them for the week," Holly went on with the tale. "They had to go home and get medical attention."

"So, we decided to stay since we already spent the money on the trip," Jackie said.

"Did you fuck around with these other people?" Andy asked.

"Of course we did, silly. That's what you do at a swingers resort," Jackie said with laughter.

"And it was awesome," Holly added.

The Uber driver pulled up to Holly's house. The two women and Andy gasped when they saw boxes piled in the driveway,

"What the fuck?" Holly screamed when she saw the boxes of her belongings. There was an envelope attached to the one on top.

Andy asked the driver to hang on for another few minutes as he gave him a fifty dollar bill.

"We are getting a divorce. I can't be married to a fucking slut," the note inside the envelope read. "Take your shit and get the hell out of here."

"Oh my god," Holly cried. "What am I going to do?" She sat down on the boxes and cried.

"Is there a U-Haul nearby?" Andy asked his sister Jackie. "I am afraid we might run into the same situation at your house," he said to her.

"Yes. On Broad Avenue," Jackie replied.

Andy and Jackie had the Uber driver take them to the U-Haul where they rented a van so they could collect Holly's and then Jackie's belongings.

"My apartment is only a one bedroom," Andy said as they approached the Lincoln Tunnel. "You girls can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa until we can figure out what to do," he told them taking command of the situation. "I have plenty of room in the storage bin for your stuff."

Andy drove the van into the garage beneath his midtown apartment building. After they unloaded, Andy had his neighbor follow him back to New Jersey to return the van. Two hours later he returned to find his sister and her friend Holly sitting at his kitchen table downing glasses of wine.

"You better take it easy with the wine," he warned. "You'll feel really miserable with a hangover."

"You're right," said Holly. "I'm exhausted. I need to take a shower and get some sleep."

"Yea, me too," sighed Jackie. "You are such a wonderful brother," she said Andy.

Holly went first to shower. She retrieved a night shirt from her luggage, never having worn it at the swingers resort, spending her week their primarily naked. Jackie followed her. Unconsciously she left the door to the bathroom open when she stripped off her clothes.

Andy went into his bedroom to retrieve a couple of sheets and blanket from the closet. He caught a good view of his sister as she slid her panties down her legs. Jackie looked up, stepping out from the pile of clothes on the bathroom floor, and made eye contact with her brother who was staring at her curvaceous naked body. Jackie smiled and turned stepping into the shower.

*********

Jackie didn't bother to wear a night dress going to bed. It was several hours later when she woke thirsty, being slightly dehydrated from all the wine she consumed. Quietly she made her way to the kitchen when she glanced over to the sofa where her brother was laying there but definitely not asleep. She could see his eyes were closed, he was breathing heavy and the unmistakable sight and sound of Andy masturbating under the thin sheet covering him.

Slowly, so as not to distract him, Jackie went to her brother and knelt down beside him. She startled Andy when she leaned over a placed a soft kiss on his lips. Andy's eyes shot open, Jackie slipped a hand under the sheet and grabbed his cock which he let go of being surprised.

"Let me help you with that," Jackie whispered to her brother. She pulled the sheet back exposing his hard, thick shaft that she could barely get her fingers around.

Andy started to speak when Jackie stopped him. "That's one beautiful cock you have, brother," she said. Jackie kissed her way down Andy's t-shirt covered torso until her face was touching the tip of his erection.

Jackie wrapped her lips around the throbbing hard shaft, covering it with her saliva. Once sufficiently wet with her spit, Jackie grabbed ahold of Andy's cock again and started stroking him.

"What were you picturing in your mind?" she asked her brother softly.

"Uh, you," he answered meekly.

"You were picturing my naked body?" Jackie asked rhetorically.

"Yes," he said.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it," he replied.

"Want to feel my tits?" Jackie asked taking her free hand and placing his on her erect nipple.

"Oh god, they are so nice," Andy murmured as he began to squeeze and rub his sister's breasts.

"Andy, will you cum for me?" Jackie asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Where do you want to cum for me?" she persisted.

Andy didn't answer right away not knowing how far she was going to go with this, a hand job or maybe a blowjob.

"On my tits? In my mouth?" Jackie teased.

"Yes, yes," he panted.

"I want you to cum in my pussy," Jackie told him. "I want your beautiful cock to stretch me, fill me up, shoot your hot cum inside me," she insisted. "Will you fuck me, Andy. Please," she pleaded.

Jackie didn't let him answer. She let go of his cock and positioned herself on top of him, guiding his cock in her sopping wet pussy. "Oooo," Jackie moaned as her pussy filled up with her brother's man muscle.

Jackie rode her brother up and down then back and forth, grinding into his pelvis, his rod penetrating her deeply, bringing her to an incredible climax.

"Holy fuck," she screamed. Her legs gave out and she tumbled off him onto the carpeted floor. Jackie got on all fours. "Get down here and fuck me Andy," she ordered.

Jackie's screams from her orgasm woke Holly up. She got out of bed and went to see the commotion in the living room. Holly watched as Andy, on his knees, fucked his sister from behind, driving his cock in and out of her wanting cunt.

"Fuck. Cum in me," Jackie yelled.

"I'm ready to cum," Andy warned.

"In me. In me," Jackie continued to scream. "Holy fuck," she cried out as she felt streams of sperm being pumped into her cervix. Jackie couldn't hold herself up any longer, she collapsed face down on the floor, Andy's cock slipping out as she did.

"I hope you have some more for me," Holly said to Andy who sat back down on the sofa. "Help get Jackie back to bed and you might as well join us now that there isn't anything left to shy away from with your sister." Andy picked his sister up and carried her to the bedroom, placing her down in the bed.

Holly pulled her night shirt off over her head, then went to help Andy out of his t-shirt. "You're a handsome stud," Holly said rubbing his chest. Holly then went down on Andy, taking his semi-flacid cock her mouth.

"My you two taste good," she said while licking and sucking on him. It wasn't long before he was hard again. Holly stood up, laid on the bed with her legs spread wide beckoning Andy to thrust his cock into her welcoming pussy.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck my pussy," Holly chanted as Andy pumped this manhood in and out of her. Holly came twice in the first eight minutes of Andy's relentless pummeling. Andy, was going to take a while, having just spilled his seed in his sister a little bit before.

Andy and Holly changed positions three times before Andy started to lose his energy. They had been fucking for twenty minutes with Andy doing most of the work, he was slowing down from fatigue. Holly orgasmed three more times.

"Here, let me finish you in my mouth," Holly offered. Andy laid on his back while Holly bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Ahhh," Andy moaned as his cum shot in Holly's mouth. She tried to retain it all but couldn't, creamy white spunk dripping down her chin and onto her tits. Holly smiled, opened her mouth to show Andy her prize and then swallowed.

The three of them slept the rest of the night together.

******

Andy was the first to wake up the following morning. At first he thought it was a wonderful dream but when he saw the two gorgeous naked women in his bed, he realized it must have actually happened. His fantasy since puberty had been to have sex with his beautiful sister and that fantasy had been fulfilled. After a quick shower, Andy went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee.

He contemplated the situation that occurred the night before. 'Was Jackie just reacting to her husband kicking her out of the house and I was a convenient release?' he thought. 'But it felt so good, so natural,' his thoughts continued. 'Is she going to be mad, or ashamed?' ran through his mind.

Andy was already on his second cup of coffee when his older sister came and sat down in the kitchen. She had thrown on an oversized t-shirt she found in Andy's drawers. She had a smile on her face. Andy was relieved she wasn't mad.

"Good morning little brother," she said cheerfully.

"Good morning, sis," Andy replied.

"I," Andy started when Jackie interrupted him.

"Andy, it's something I've wanted for a long time. Ever since you grew up and turned into a man," Jackie said to her brother. "You are the most beautiful man I know and I've always loved you. I hope you are not upset with me."

"I'm not upset with you," Andy responded. "I've fantasized about you for as long as I can remember. That one summer when you were home from college you were sun bathing topless when our parents were out. You didn't know I was home but I jerked myself off a couple of times in a row just looking at you."

"Oh Andy," Jackie laughed. "So you have lusted after me as well," she remarked.

"I hope I'm not interrupting a family love fest," Holly interrupted.

Embarrassed, Andy and Jackie turned to see Holly standing naked in the kitchen entrance.

"It's alright, Holly. Sit down. Have a cup of coffee," Jackie said to her friend.

"Thanks, I will," Holly replied as she poured a cup of coffee. "You know, I don't think there's anything bad about brothers and sisters or fathers and daughters or even mothers and sons fucking. I understand why its taboo about having children but the sex part should be ok," she went on. "After all, you grow up together. You are close physically and emotionally. I kind of think it's cool." Holly paused a moment and added, "As long as you share," she joked.

"I don't know," Jackie teased. "Andy won't have anything left after he's done with me," she joked.

"Well, last night after you passed out, I got to enjoy your brother's wonderful fat cock," Holly teased some more. "He is mighty tasty."

Jackie looked at Andy and said, "Really? Did you fuck my friend?"

Andy's face turned red.

"He fucked me right there in bed next to you," Holly laughed. "And he finished in my mouth," she teased.

"Andy? Well?" Jackie stared at her brother.

"Sorry sis," Andy said demurely.

Jackie and Holly both laughed. Jackie stood up and leaned over to give her brother a kiss. "It's ok, as long as you remember who your number one lover is," Jackie consoled him. "Now you see what you're doing to me," she took his hand and placed it on her wet pussy. "You're going to have to take care of that, little brother," she said with a devilish grin.

Holly went with Jackie and Andy back to the bedroom where they fucked the day away, resting only between rounds of sensual pleasure.