All Comments on 'Jackie and Holly'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
glad to see where Jackie and Holly ended

Their story needs to be cleaned up and Dan, Kari and family need to come to New Jersey and testify for the girls. The couples that Jackie and Holly swapped with before going to resort need to testify, and the travel agent that set them to go to nude swapping resort should be deposed.

The two sunburned dickheads, should get the great screwing by lawyers they didn't get by the great people they could have had at the resort

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Husbands

Damn, I was hoping those pathetic, sexist pieces of shit would've gotten their asses kicked by the wives they dumped because of their own idiocy. What's wrong with guys like that?!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, a very hot and good start to a situation with many many possibilities. I hope there is more very soon as these 2 women sure like Andy and he has now 2 built-in lovers !! Hopefully, they will have some new adventures as a trio of 3 !! Thanks.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Excellent story, had me so hard

I plan to read the previous chapters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When Andy's t-shirt is taken off, I hope the girls who rub his handsome manly chest feel not only his muscles, but also the sexy hair that grows across his chest and treasure trail. A bit of hair on a man's chest is a VERY sexy sight, and even nicer to lick and taste! Please write more for Andy Jackie, and Holly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...