Jackie and Julia Take Miami

Story Info
Two friends go to Miami together and discover a love of BBC.
6.8k words
4.66
17k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Julia had been planning their trip to Miami for months. The two twenty-three-year-old blondes had saved to get a nice hotel, walking distance from the beach, and a few of the city's best clubs. After getting in late Thursday night, Friday was spent soaking in the sun on South Beach. When it started to get dark, they started making their plans for the night.

Julia had natural blonde hair, a fair complexion, with bright blue eyes. She had cute, youthful features. Standing no taller than 5'2, with full D-cup breasts that were already starting to slightly redden from a day in the hot Miami sun. She has a curvy, if not slightly doughy build. She sits in the bathroom, shaving the small patch of hairs above her pussy in preparation of whatever the night may hold.

Jackie had dirty blonde hair, and a tanned skin that, combined with her blue eyes, gave her an almost surfer-like look. She stands a few inches taller than Julia, with a more athletic, leaner frame. Though it'd been years since she'd played a sport, her legs still looked strong. Curvy, muscular. Her ass was large, round, but had a perkiness to it that suggested it was shaped by muscle more so than fat. Her tits were a similar size to Julia's, but had been bronzed by the sun more than burned by it. She has a boyfriend, so doesn't bother shaving the small patch of dark hair above her pussy.

They both wear stylish, sexy red dresses and go out on the town. Having pregamed, they already have a good buzz by the time they arrive at the club. Early in the night they befriend a group of girls, and Jackie spends more time hanging out with them, while Julia spends more time socializing with men.

The heavier drinker of the pair, Julia's inhibitions melt away fairly early in the night. She dances with several men, and is compensated with a stream of drinks. Jackie laughs, watching her tiny fair skinned friend dance seductively with several different men. Eventually one man captures her attention. Julia feels a hand slip around her waist, and turns around to see a tall, heavily muscled black man starting to grind on her. Standing more than a foot taller than her, she's intimidated but also turned on by his large presence.

He doesn't waste any time, and begins running his hands over her body. He squeezes her ass as they dance, giving it a little jiggle up and down. She giggles as he brazenly touches her wherever he pleases. Standing behind her, he holds her face and turns it back towards his. He kisses her deeply, prodding his tongue into her mouth. In a drunken state of excitement, she passionately kisses him back.

Jackie looks over from her table with her new friends and is somewhat shocked. She sees Julia making out with this tall, muscular man as he publicly gropes her breasts, squeezing her nipples through her dress.

Jackie is stunned, and finds herself feeling a confused mixture of disapproval and arousal. There was something so animalistic about the way this man was groping her friend.

The man teasingly pulls down her dress, letting one of her large breasts spill out, for all to see. Not many people do see, but Julia gasps, struck with awe, and quickly pulls her dress back up. Jackie's jaw hangs open as she watches this. The handful of club-goers who did see her breasts being publicly exposed have their eyes locked on the pair. Girls find themselves envious of the attention the short, busty blonde is receiving, and the men are envious of this man's confidence to take what he wanted so confidently.

The man's friends motion that they're leaving.

He leans in her ear, "I gotta go."

He slides his hand up her dress, and pushes on her panties, feeling that they're already soaked with excitement.

"But I want this pussy," he says softly but assertively.

Julia giggles and gives him her phone number and hotel room, unbeknownst to Jackie.

The girls eventually go back to their hotel rooms. Jackie changed out of her dress and into a cropped t-shirt and fell asleep. Several hours later she awoke to use the bathroom, and doesn't see Julia in her bed. As she comes back from the bathroom she hears something from the other room. When she turns the corner she's shocked.

She sees the black man from the club, naked from the waist down. Julia is fully naked, the skin of her tits and pussy are white as snow, with the rest of her body being slightly red with sunburn. He stands slightly bent over, with Julia kneeling behind him. Her face is behind his ass, and her hand is reached around, stroking his cock.

"Oh my God... Julia?!"

Julia giggles, and turns her face toward Jackie while covering her tits with one hand, "Sorry were we being loud?"

The man laughs and coolly stares a Jackie, eyeing her up. Her tight waist and toned core are visible beneath the cropped t-shirt. Her curvy hips and thick legs are fully visible, her lower body only covered by a grey pair of panties.

"Were you... licking his ass? What the fuck!"

"He wanted me to... and he's not someone I want to say no to," she replies with a naughty grin.

"What you never ate ass befo'?" the man asks with a smile.

"No way. I... that's just... gross," Jackie replies. "I should go."

As she's about to walk away the man turns so that he's fully facing Jackie. His hard cock points at her, as if inviting her. She's stunned. His cock must be a foot long. It's thick, with veins running along its length. Her mouth hangs slightly open, her eyes are locked on it. It's like she's possessed.

"It's so amazing isn't it," Julia asks with a drunk giggle. "He let me suck it and I could barely get half of it in my mouth. It's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

It's probably one of the biggest cocks in the world, Jackie thinks to herself.

"You're going to have that inside of you? Julia, I don't even think it would fit. That looks like it would hurt!"

The man laughs. "It might look scary but truss me, no matter how tight ya pussy is, it don't hurt if you wet enough. White bitches love it."

Jackie scoffs, "well have fun and, uhh, good luck."

She turns to walk away. The man now firmly had his sights set on Jackie. Julia was cute, and seemed to be down for whatever, but Jackie was clearly the hotter of the two. His eyes were locked on her tight body, staring at her ass as she walks away.

"So what you not tryna have any fun?"

Jackie once again turns back. His cock is still standing front and center, capturing her attention.

"What like a three way? No way that's gross! And anyways, I have a boyfriend."

Julia still on her knees, crawls over to him. She's no longer, try to cover herself, besides, her friend as seen her naked body before anyway.

"Well Jack, you know John's not here. It could just be a one time thing, we're on vacation," Julia says with a wild lust in her eyes.

"Julia!" Jackie exclaims, exasperated. "Have you lost your mind? I would never cheat on John, I love him! And regardless, you really want us to watch each other have sex? That sounds so weird!"

Julia wraps her fingers around the base of his cock, and waves it back and forth as if it's a treat that she's trying to entice Jackie with.

"I know John's a great guy, obviously I love him," she says with a cock-crazed look in her eyes. "But this would be sooo hot. This might be too much cock for just one girl."

Jackie's eyes remained lock on his massive cock. Julia's tiny, pale hand wrapped around the base makes it look even bigger. She wants to be angry at Julia, but her body betrays her - she's already soaking wet.

"How 'bout dis?" the man suggest. "You can just watch us, make sure ya friend is safe and all. It'd be better to do this in the bedroom anyway."

Jackie nods her head. This feels like a good middle ground. She refuses to cheat on John, but part of her also doesn't want to walk away from that massive cock.

She walks into the bedroom, the man once again fixates on her juicy ass as she saunters back to the bedroom. The man pick Julia up with ease, and throws her over is shoulder. Julia laughs with glee and she's carried to the bedroom.

The man plops Julia down on the bed.

"Where was we?", the man says with a smirk as he lays down on the bed and spreads his legs.

Julia crawls between his legs and wraps both hands around his cock. She runs her tongue up the underside, and then wraps her tongue around the head when she reaches the top. She's not even giving a blow job, as much as she's just worshipping every inch of his cock with her tongue.

Jackie sits on the edge of the other bed. She's much more jealous than she'd admit. She's so curious to see what a cock that big feels like. Her boyfriend's wasn't necessarily small, but it was firmly average. And this cock was so much larger than average that it completely dwarfed her boyfriend's.

Julia sucks it, fitting about six inches in her mouth. She twists both hands in opposite directions, jerking them up and down his shaft. After sucking it for a little while, she lowers her head. She runs her tongue under his balls, playing with them, before dragging it below.

He leans back and slightly spreads his legs. She brings her tongue to his ass, and begins eating it, her hands still wrapped around his cock stroking it. He sighs with satisfaction.

Jackie's brow wrinkles. Her face has a look of judgment, but deep down there is something primal, dominant about this act, and it turns her on to see her friend submissively serving him.

"Julia, what are you doing?!" she asks.

Julia looks at her, still holding onto his cock for dear life. "It's not bad Jack, don't judge it til you try it."

Jackie shakes her head.

"You really ain't never had your ass ate before?" the man asks.

"Uh nooo. That's so weird I would never let my boyfriend do that, and I definitely wouldn't do it to him."

"Seriously Jack? John's never been back there before? It feels goood you should try it!"

"Damn girl, an ass like that and ya boyfriend don't eat it?" the man remarks. "That's a shame."

Jackie scoffs, but hearing him talk about her body like that gave her a warm, fuzzy feeling.

He swiftly flips Julia onto her stomach. She's now laying perpendicular on the bed, facing Jackie. The man grabs her waist and lightly pulls up, signaling to her to get on her knees and stick her ass up. Arching her back, her round, white ass sticks up. Her body has a slight pudginess to it, but not in an unattractive way. She has a soft, cuddly body. The kind that's squishy, and fun to fuck.

The man lower brings his face to her ass and starts to eat it, circling his tongue around her hole before prodding his tongue into her ass. Julia lets out a blissful "ahh" raises her eyes to meet Jackie's.

Jackie stares at her best friend, sprawled out, fully naked, back arched, ass up with this large man's face in it. Julia has a blissful grin, giggling at the ticklish sensation. Julia stares in Jackie's eyes. Jackie knows she's drunk, but this is more than that. She seems to be intoxicated, overcome by pure animalistic lust.

Did having someone "eat" your ass really feel that good? Maybe she'd have John try it.

The man lower his tongue and begins to expertly flick Julia's clit back and forth. Julia is struck with a wave of pleasure, her body goes limp for a brief moment. Still staring at Jackie, she releases a moaning "ohhh" sound. A smile creeps over her face.

Jackie shifts her legs, crossing them. She realizes her pussy is wet beyond belief. Should she call John? Try to have phone sex? She hadn't masturbated in months but tonight she had to, she couldn't remember the last time she felt like this. She squirms, captivated by what she's seeing.

He continues to eat Julia's pussy, alternating back and forth between her clit and her ass.

"Oh my Goood," Julia moans, her face now buried in the bed. She looks up, back at Jackie, and laughs.

So caught up in the moment that she didn't notice, Jackie's hand has drifted down, and she's now rubbing her pussy through her underwear. She bites her lip. Julia motions to the man to look at Jackie. They both laugh.

Jackie looks down, and back at them. Her face flushes red. This is so embarrassing. Watching her friend get her pussy and ass eaten by some random black man. Not only watching it, but being so turned on that she started touching herself in front of them. Was this cheating? It was starting to feel like it.

"It's okay, Jack, don't be embarrassed," Julia coos. "Do you like watching us?"

With blushing cheeks, feel humiliated, Jackie nods her head. She squirms, her pussy feels desperate to be touched.

"I just, umm, miss John," Jackie stammers, looking down.

"Yo boyfriend touch you like this?" the man asks. He then gives Julia's ass a hard slap, and grabs it, sliding his thumb into her ass.

Julia looks back at Jackie. "John is great, but do you really think he can compare to this."

Jackie feels her heart sinking. Deep down she knows it's true. She loves him, but even after years of dating he doesn't know his way around her body the way this man seems to understand Julia's.

"Don't be embarrassed. You can keep touching your pussy. It's not like it's cheating," Julia says with a coy smile.

The man flips Julia onto her back. He lines himself up between her legs, and presses the head of his cock against her pussy, that is practically on fire by this point. Even though she's soaking wet, is cock is so large that it's not easily sliding into her pussy.

"Oh God... fuck, it hurts! Keep going, I can take it," Julia begs psychotically.

Jackie stands up from the bed and walks towards them. She's shocked at the sight of this massive cock, barely penetrating her best friend's pussy.

"Oh my God, Julia. That thing can't fit in you, it's going to destroy you!"

Julia giggles, "Well I guess I wanna get destroyed."

Jackie climbs onto the bed, behind her friend.

"Here, I'll at least help you," Jackie says, trying to contain her growing horniness.

Jackie kneels behind Julia, grabs both of her legs behind knees, and pulls them back and out. This position allows the man to reach his cock deeper into her pussy. Jackie continues to spread Julia's legs apart, tilting her hips up. The man's cock is now hitting bottom in Julia's pussy. Nearly his entire foot-long cock is now resting inside Julia.

"OH MY GOD!" Julia screams. "It's so fucking big, this feels crazy!" Tears start to drip from her eyes.

The man starts to pump his massive cock back and forth into Julia. Jackie's positioning helps him fuck every inch of her pussy. Jackie looks down, she sees her friends shapely jugs bouncing with every thrust, her face has a look of cock-obsessed madness. Her tongue hangs slightly out of her mouth, and her eyes have a thousand yard stare.

Jackie's pussy is burning. She's trying to live vicariously through Julia, but the closer she gets to his cock, the more hypnotized she becomes. He continues to fuck Julia, deep. His speed picks up and Julia is overwhelmed by the pleasure she's feeling. Never in her life has she felt something like this.

"Oh my God Jack he's gonna make me- uhhh fuck- I'm gonna cum!" Julia pants.

The man takes Julia's legs out of Jackie's hands and presses them even farther back, basically folding in her half. He continues to slam his massive cock inside of her. Julia's body shudders, a massive orgasm, probably the strongest of her life, rips through her. Her pussy squirts, just a little bit.

Jackie's mouth, once again, hangs ajar. Her finger was now beneath her panties, rubbing her clit. She notices, but this time doesn't care.

"You need to try that Jackie. Oh fuck, he just changed my life."

The man looks at Jackie, sitting there conflicted, one hand on her pussy. He leans in, takes her cheek in his hand and kisses her passionately. She wants to pull away, but it's like she's frozen. His tongue aggressively invades her mouth, and she reluctantly kisses back.

"John is such a good guy, what am I doing?" she thinks to herself.

She lets her lust take over. She kisses him back. He takes firmly grasps her wrist, brings it away from her pussy and guides it to his cock. She holds it in her hand, admiring the sheer size and weight of it. It feels so... powerful.

Julia's face lights up with joy, and crawls around so that her face is just underneath his cock. She begins to lick his balls and under area, white Jackie slowly strokes him with one hand. John would understand if he knew, right? Not that he's going to know. This is something she needed, one crazy night.

"You wanna suck it?" the man asks.

Jackie's blue eyes remain locked on him, she gently nods her head, "just suck it, that's it."

She goes down on all fours and crawls next to Julia. As Julia gargles his balls, Jackie wraps her lips around the head of his cock. As she does, she realizes that it's glistening with juices from Julia's pussy, but she doesn't care. His cock is magnificent. She can't believe it. It fills her entire mouth, it was like trying to suck a water bottle.

He feels so dominant, so sexy. No matter how good of a person, how loyal of a girlfriend, Jackie thought she was, she just simply couldn't say no this cock.

As Jackie sucks the tip of his cock, Julia begins sucking the side of his shaft, their cheeks are pressed together, mouths almost touching.

"I wanna see yall kiss," the man says.

Jackie pauses, slightly nervous. Cheating on John with this big black cock was one thing, but on top of that, girl on girl? But she didn't want to say know, and in the hear of the moment it turned her on.

Julia eagerly leans in. They'd seen each other naked countless times throughout their friendship, but never in a sexual manner. Their lips lock, Julia's tongue slides into Jackie's mouth. Jackie is stunned. She eventually begins kissing back. Julia groping Jackie's breasts through her shirt.

"Show him," Julia says with a naughty smile.

Jackie hesitates, but then says, "Fine."

Jackie slips off her little cropped t-shirt, revealing her perky D-cup tits to him, complete with two pierced nipples. Her tits, a much fairer shade than the rest of her body, are perfect.

"Oh you a lil freak huh?" he asks with a smile.

Jackie blushes, "well... my boyfriend really likes them."

"Yeah? Well I like em too," he replies.

He softly pinches the silver piercing between his fingers and fondles it. Something about him touching her felt even dirty than her touching him. She's quickly snapped out of this thought when she feels Julia's sucking on her left nipple.

"Oh my God! Julia, what are you doing!"

Julia giggles and doesn't reply, just keeps going. Jackie can't deny that it feels hot, but she can't imagine how they'll be able to look each other in the eye the next morning.

"So you never had ya ass ate?" he asks.

Jackie shakes her head no, nervously, "I can't."

"Why because of yo boyfriend? Isn't it a lil late for that after you already sucked my dick?"

Jackie realizes how crazy it sounds out loud. Should she just enjoy this night as much as possible, knowing she'll never do it again?

Julia gently guides Jackie onto her stomach, arching her back and sticking her ass up. Julia pulls down Jackie's panties, present her ass to the man. The view of Jackie's ass is even better than Julia's. Tone legs, round juicy cheeks, and a nice tan with only thin tan lines surrounding her ass and pussy.

The man brushes her small, triangular patch of pubic hair with his finger, "You keep this for ya boyfriend?"

Jackie shakes her shyly, "No, he actually tells me to shave it sometimes, but I think... it looks sexy."

The man laughs, "I do too. Makes you look a lil wild."

Julia spreads her friend's ass cheeks, displaying Jackie's hole to the man. He looks at it closely. It's hairless, and spotless.

"You really never have your ass ate? Looks like you shaved it."

12