Jackie and Julia Take Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie gives an uncomfortable giggle, "Well no I just always get it wax- uhhh ohh."

Jackie is immediately cut off as the man begins eating her ass. She immediately sees what Julia was talking about. It's such a unique, pleasurable sensation. Julia lies on her side next to them. The man plays with her pussy with one hand, while the other hand is firmly grasping Jackie's ass cheek. Julia contorts her body so that she can suck his dangling cock as he continues to eat Jackie's ass. Eventually he stops.

"You know... when you was kissin' your friend after she ate my ass, it's not any different than you doing it ya self is it?"

Jackie shakes her head. She's so horny, but she couldn't possibly degrade herself like that, could she? The thought of it seemed so revolting, but her pussy was on fire, and she wanted to please this god of a man in any way possible.

"I can't," she mumbles. She pictures coming back home to John, kissing him, a few days after eating some random black man's ass. It feels so dirty, like such a betrayal. But why is the idea also making her pussy absolutely throb?

The man lays on his back. He props his legs up so that his asshole is accessible. Jackie nervously crawls towards him. Julia guides Jackie's face toward it, running her hands through her hair and pulling it back. There's a strong smell, but it's not repulsing. There's something intensely masculine, primal about it. She closes her eyes, sticks out her tongue, and begins running her tongue around his asshole. Julia, once again, starts sucking his massive cock.

The man grabs his phone and opens SnapChat. He points the camera at the girls. Two blonde heads slowly bobbing. One sucking his cock, the other buried in his ass. He captions it "these white girls DOWN for it" and sends it.

Jackie's eyes peek open, she sees her best friend gleefully sucking the gigantic cock in front of her. She can't believe what she's doing. Licking a man's asshole. Not only a man, but a giant, strange black man that she'd met not an hour ago. She was disgusted by herself, disgusted that her pussy is dripping with excitement. It's like she was on autopilot, with no purpose other than pleasuring this man.

How could she go back to John? Cheating was one thing, that's bad enough. But this was something much more severe. She was letting this strange man absolutely defile her. How could she kiss John after sticking her tongue into another man's asshole? No matter how much she washes her mouth, she'll never feel clean. None of these thoughts stop her though, and she continues to lick.

Julia takes his cock out of her mouth and leans closer to Jackie.

"Not too bad is it," she says with a laugh.

Jackie closes her eyes again, and shakes her head, giving a muffled "mmm mmm" sound.

"You have to feel his cock inside you," Julia's eyes light up as she talks about his cock.

"Julia, I- I can't," Jackie says, trying to fight the physical instincts of her body. "He's not gonna have any condoms, I can't."

The man laughs, "You gonna have to take a risk, you take my cock, raw, or you prolly neva see a dick like this again in ya life."

Jackie's pussy is on fire, and she goes to rub it. Wait, is she already is touching it? Jackie looks down and is shocked.

"JULIA!" she shouts. "Have you gone fucking crazy?!"

She sees two of her best friend's fingers gently caressing her throbbing wet pussy. She softly pushes Julia's hand away.

"What are you doing?" Jackie asks, dazed. "Have you, like, been trying to fuck me this whole time?"

Julia shakes her head, with a mischievous grin. "I'm just going with the flow."

"So what's it gon be? You want this dick or you gonna let ya friend get it all to herself?"

Jackie looks up at him. Her blue eyes are full of conflicted emotions. Guilt about cheating on John. Innocence about the hardcore sex she was experiencing. But above all, pure lust for the man, and especially the cock, in front of her.

Jackie's light blue eyes say yes, the man knows he's already worn down whatever kind of dignit she had before. He knew he was going to have her pussy tonight.

"You want this dick?"

She stares at him, with an eager but seemingly nervous look on her face. She nods her head, ever so slightly.

"I asked you a question, you want this dick or what?"

"Y-yes..." she whispers sheepishly.

"Yes what? Say it now or you can go to sleep," he says assertively.

"Yes I want your dick. I want it in my pussy, I want you to fuck me," she says giddily, surprising herself.

Julia grins ear to ear as she watched her friend finally give in to her desires.

"Come here, ass up."

Jackie spins around on all fours, bringing her ass up to him. Her back is expertly arch. Her ass looks juicy, perfect. The lips of her vagina are slightly parted, her a little bit of her juices have started to drip onto her thighs.

Jackie looks up at Julia, "is this going to hurt?"

Julia laughs, "it will, but then you're in fucking heaven."

Julia then kneels next to Jackie's ass, looking up at the man. She puts her hands on Jackie's ass cheeks, spreading them for him. She knows that Jackie is a bit hotter than her, and the thought of giving her to him, of satisfying his desires whether with her pussy or her friend's, is turning her on.

Jackie sits with her eyes closed. She's nervous for the pain, but she can't get his cock soon enough. She tries to think about John, but all she can think about is the man's giant cock. Then a familiar ticklish sensation - was he eating her ass again?

She tilts her head back and sees Julia, kneeling beside her, chin resting on her ass, tongue sticking out, lightly wriggling around her asshole. She can't believe it, her best friend seems to be intent on having full blown lesbian sex with her, and, while she wants to act mad, she can't deny how perfect it feels in the moment.

Her thoughts quickly cease when the man thrusts the first few inches of his cock into her. Even with just three inches of it inside her, the width is so thick that she feels it stretching her pussy. It hurts. Jackie slides her knees slightly farther apart, trying to open up her hips more.

"It's alright girl, it ain't gon hurt you," he says as he thrusts again.

This time, about half of his cock is inside Jackie, and she lets out an audible, " fuck!"

Tears start to well in her eyes. Julia continues licking her asshole, as the man uses his free hand to play with her clit.

"It feels like my pussy is going to rip, oh my fucking God!" she cries out, amazed.

"Na it ain't gonna rip, it always fit eventually."

Now about six inches are inside of Jackie. She's in a lot of pain but a strong wave of euphoria starts to wash over her.

"I want it, give your cock! I want you to fuck me," Jackie screams.

Julia smiles and spits on the man's cock, try to provide a little extra lube. The man removes his hand from Julia's pussy, and wraps both hands tightly around Jackie's waist. He thrusts forward, pulling her toward him at the same time. His thick eleven-incher brushes her cervix. She feels her walls expand to fit his massive member. It was like sticking a baseball bat inside of herself. No man had ever been this deep in her, she felt as though her body had been utterly conquered by him.

He begins to pound her, rhythmically. The pain starts to subside as the euphoria of his cock takes over. He grabs one of her ass cheeks with one hand and continues to thrust deep inside of her. She's speechless, her face is now buried in the duvet of the bed, muffling her moans.

Julia climbs in front of them, facing them as they fuck doggy style. She spreads her legs, displaying her pussy just an inch or two in front of Jackie's head.

The man laughs, causing Jackie to look up. She recoils when she sees Julia's pussy in front of her. The man doesn't stop his pace and continues to thrust deep, and hard into her.

"Julia..." Jackie says, basically whispering. "I - I can't."

They stare at each other, their blue eyes locked in a gaze. There is a mutual love and trust, but the idea of doing something so intimate feels wrong.

"You gon eat that pussy for me girl?", the man says, giving her a firm smack on the ass.

Jackie hesitantly lowers her face to Julia's pussy. She rests her lips on it, feeling how wet and warm her friend's vagina is.

Julia runs her fingers through Jackie's hair, assuring her "It's okay, just let go."

Jackie closes her eyes and pokes her tongue between her friend's lips. She tongue kisses her pussy, softly squeezing her clit between her tongue and top lip as she pulls her head back. She feels Julia's body shudder. For some reason it feels so natural to sit, eating Julia's pussy. She started to feel drawn to it. She curls her tongue around Julia's clit, that by now is absolutely engorged, quickly flicking from side to side. She knows exactly how she likes her pussy eaten and replicated on her friend. Even when John did his best, he often had a hard time moving his tongue fast enough to truly satisfy her clit.

The man stares for a moment as he takes in the view. Jackie's fat, but athletic, ass, tanned except for a thing white strip where her thong sat between her ass cheeks. Impaled on his cock, as she eats Julia's pussy. Julia's double D-cup breasts hanging, white as snow compared to her slightly sunburnt skin. Her tiny pink nipples erect with excitement. The man grabs his phone again and aims his camera at them. Julia makes direct eye contact with the camera, a depraved smile that looks jarring with her youthful blue eyes. Between having her pussy stretched out by the man's cock, and trying to focus on eating Julia's pussy, Jackie is much too preoccupied to notice.

The man sends the picture to his friends with the caption "30 minutes ago bitch was talkin bout a boyfriend, hope he know his girl a straight up ho!".

The thought of John quickly disappears as the cock continues to thrust in and out of her. She continues to lick Julia's pussy, she doesn't need to be told now, she's starting to love it. She feels closer to her friend than she ever has. She slides two of her fingers in, making Julia gasp. She buries her face in Julia's pussy, passionately tonguing her clit, while pumping her two fingers inside of her pussy.

"Oh fuck Jack," Julia cries out. "Oh keep going!"

The man makes eye contact with Julia and laughs. "Looks like she a real slut after all, we gon make her forget all about her boy friend."

Jackie pauses, "Don't bring him up, please", she says softly.

"What? You got all this dick inside you and you still worried about ya boyfriend?" he asks angrily.

The man stops thrusting for a moment. Jackie continues to throw her ass back, impaling her self on his cock. It takes her a few strokes to notice he's stopped. She keeps pushing back onto his cock, and looks back at him.

"Keep fucking me," she pleads softly.

"Why you still worried about your boyfriend," he barks. "He ever fuck you like this?"

He firmly grabs her ass cheek, with his thumb pressing on her hole.

"Please... just keep fucking me."

"Answer the question."

"N-no", she says, her voice no louder than a whisper.

"No what?" he slaps her ass. Her ass jiggles a little bit and her bronzed skin starts to redden.

"No... he doesn't fuck me like you," she says sheepishly.

She starts rocking her hips back towards him. He slaps her ass again.

"Like what bitch?"

Julia has a wild eyed grin watching this exchange, rubbing her clit. Jackie's had enough and is desperate for him to resume fucking her, she lets all her inhibitions go.

"He can't fuck my pussy as deep as your, or as hard as you, he can't fuck me like a real man," she cries out.

The man starts to slowly resume thrusting into her.

"What his dick like?"

"Small! Smaller than yours at least. Average, skinny. It doesn't fill my pussy up like yours. I love your cock," she says emphatically.

"I'm stretchin' you out, never gon feel the same for ya lil boyfriend," the man says with a laugh.

He starts pounding her even harder than before. Jackie thinks to herself, is that true? Is this going to ruin her pussy for John? Would she even be able to feel him? It gets hard to concentrate as he begins to literally fuck her brains out, so she stops trying to think. She brings her face back down to Julia's pussy and starts eating it. Her tongue moves faster than she thought possible as she toys with her best friend's clit.

She slides two of her fingers back into Julia. She tries her best to keep focused but the vicious fucking she's receiving makes it hard. She feels herself getting closer to orgasm, but this is like nothing she's every felt before. On the occasion John made her cum, it was like a day at the beach. This is a full blown tidal wave that's about to wash her away.

The man has one hand firmly grabbing her waist, and the other squeezing her ass cheek. With every thrust, he pulls her toward him as he slams towards her. Even he is impressed by how hard he's fucking her.

Jackie has stopped even attempting to eat Julia's pussy. Her face hangs in her friend's lap, her cheek resting on her wet pussy. Her mouth is agape, moaning lightly.

"Oh fuck, ruin my pussy. This pussy belongs to you, my loser boyfriend doesn't deserve to fuck it, only you do," Jackie cries. "This is your fucking pussy, I want you to ruin it."

Then it happens.

"OH FUCK!" Jackie screams.

Her body buckles as she cums. Squirt sprays the bed below her. Her world has been rocked. Julia was right, that cock just changed her life. How the fuck could she go back to John? Earlier she was worried that he wouldn't want her if knew what she was doing, but now she doesn't know if she wants him. But none of that matters now, basking in the bliss of her orgasm as the man continues to steadily pound her.

"You gon let me nut in ya pussy?" the man grunts.

Jackie pauses, she doesn't want to say no to anything. But that felt like the one last line she wasn't willing to cross.

She meekly shakes her head, "I'm not protected, I'll get pregnant."

Jackie was lying, she actually was on the pill, but this was her way of salvaging the tiniest scrap of self-respect. What a great girlfriend after all!

Before the man can reply Julia chimes in, "You can cum in me!"

Ironically, Julia wasn't on the pill, but she'd long been resigned to taking Plan B at the end of the trip, so that she's free to enjoy the vacation to its fullest.

The man dismounts Jackie and she basically crumples to the bed. Her pussy is burning, aching deep inside, but she's still riding a warm cloud from the mind-bending orgasm she'd just had.

"I told you it was great, huh?" Julia says with a grin, as she climbs past Jackie.

Jackie nods and smiles lovingly, "Best night ever."

Julia lies on her back, legs spread. The man has employed incredible stamina to last this long, and he knows he's just a handful of strokes away from cumming. The man props Julia's legs up on his shoulders and pushes his thick cock into her once again. It slides in slightly easier this time, partially because it is still stretched from the prior fucking, and partially because she is soaking wet from having Jackie eat her pussy.

Julia shudders as the cock slides into her. He wastes no time, he's close to cumming and wants to bury his seed in Julia's pussy. This time, rather than touch her pussy, Jackie wants to be part of the action. She crouches over Julia, her toned legs flex as she slowly lowers her bodyweight. Julia's eyes are closed but they open just in time to see Jackie's juicy, tan ass approaching her face. Jackie drops to her knees, her thighs wrap around Julia's cheeks. Julia runs her tongue back and forth between Jackie's pussy and ass, as if she's too excited to pick one.

Jackie lightly gyrates back and forth on her friend's face. She'd given up pretending to be appalled by lesbian sex, she was loving it. Her pussy ached but Julia's writhing tongue felt healing.

Julia whimpers as the man's cock once again rocks her world. Her cries of pleasure are muffled by her friend's juicy ass. Sensing that the man is close, Jackie grabs Julia's and pulls them back, opening her up even more. The man thrusts as deep as physically possible into Julia's pussy and his cock erupts, spurting his load into the deepest corners of her pussy. He pulls his cock out, finally satisfied.

Julia continues to tongue Jackie's pussy, in an almost trancelike state. Jackie is in heaven she doesn't want to leave her friend's magical tongue. Cum starts to leak out of Julia's abused pussy. Jackie leans forward and begins lapping at her friend's vagina.

Cum had never tasted so good to Jackie, it was like an addicting, sweet nectar. She rarely sucked John's cock, and never would agree to swallow, but the man's thick load was utterly intoxicating.

The girls are now locked in a "69" position, Jackie on top, slurping the cum out of Julia's pussy, and Julia on bottom eating her friend's juicy ass, as her thick thighs are wrapped firmly around her head.

It's a sight so hot that even the man is amazed by it. He takes out his phone and snaps one last picture, a side view of the girls continuing to pleasure each other, refusing to let the night end. The man adds the caption "they in town til Sunday" and sends it to his groupchat.

The man walks to the other room and retrieves his pants. The girls don't seem to notice and stay tangled up with one another, licking away. He gets dressed and slips out. He wonders how long it'll take them to notice that he's gone, and that they were now simply having lesbian sex, no man involved.

The girls eventually pass out, and spend the night cuddling, fully naked in Julia's bed. Their holes ache, hell, even their jaws ache, but they can easily agree that it's been the best night of their lives. As Jackie falls asleep, she tells herself that she'll never do something like that again. It was one crazy night that would stay in the past.

After they've fallen in asleep in each other's arms, a text pops up on Julia's phone, "my boys wanna meet yall, see u tonight".

12