Jackie and Julia Take Miami Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had never gotten a facial before -- and is taken back for a second -- but only a second. Soon enough, she's laughing; JJ's cum starts dripping down and off her face.

Jackie is too busy alternating between the Man and Shawn's cocks to even notice.

JJ calls over, "Ay yo, we not done wit this lil slut yet. We need to clean her up!"

Shawn grabs Jackie's leash and guides her over to Julia. Jackie hasn't said a word since the collar was put on her. She'd given up any reservations she'd had, and the collar wrapped around her neck served as a symbol of her new position. It's like she's possessed.

"I want you to clean yo girl's face up ight?" Shawn asserts.

Jackie looks up at Shawn and nods her head. Her blue eyes have a look of innocence and submissiveness to them. She crawls up onto the bed next to Julia.

"I knew you'd cave eventually," Julia teases.

Jackie still doesn't speak. She just starts licking the side of her friend's face. JJ's cum is still hot as Jackie laps it up off her friend's cheek. Jackie quickly licks Julia's face clean, slurping up every last drop.

"I wanna see y'all bitches kiss," the Man turns to his friends. "You shoulda seen them yesterday; they was still eatin' each other after I left."

His boys laugh.

"Wait, is that true?" Julia asks, laughing.

The Man grabs his phone and shows the girls the video he'd taken for his groupchat. In it, Jackie sits on Julia's face, getting her ass eaten, as she slurps the Man's cum out of her friend's pussy.

"Oh my God," Jackie mumbles, cum dripping down her bottom lip.

Julia laughs and takes Jackie by the cheek, leaning in for a kiss. Jackie gathers some of JJ's cum onto her tongue and pushes it into Julia's mouth.

"These bitches some freaks, huh?" Shawn remarks.

The Man walks up to Jackie and lifts her skirt, revealing her ass, "Can you believe this bitch never had her ass ate before?" He asks, with a chuckle.. "I changed that last night. So did this lil ho."

"Oh she loved it," Julia says, giggling.

Jackie blushes and nuzzles her up to Julia, resting her face on her tits.

Shawn walks up to Jackie ass, still holding the leash in his left hand.

"Man a ass like this and ya boyfriend never eat it? I think yo mans might be gay," Shawn remarks. He gets off the bed and kneels down next to Jackie's ass.

He spreads her cheeks, and starts assaulting her asshole with his tongue. Jackie shivers with pleasure. The feeling is still so new and unusual to her.

JJ is lying on his back, recovering from his first round in Julia's mouth. The Man guides Julia away from Jackie.

He softly takes her face in his large, strong hand, "You like gettin' tied up?"

Julia eagerly nods yes. The Man fetches the pair of handcuffs that JJ had used on Jackie, and cuffs Julia's arms behind her back. Her double-Ds stick out as her upper arms are pinned firmly to her sides. The Man lays on his back and lifts his legs up.

Julia awkwardly climbs on to the bed, struggling without the use of her hands. Once she's up, she crawls toward the Man and starts sucking his cock. It's difficult for her to keep her balance, but once she has the Man's pole-like cock in her mouth she's able to use it to stabilize herself. She sucks it even deeper than last night, almost all the way to the base. Her entire mouth is filled and she takes the first few inches into her throat. Her eyes tear up, but she doesn't gag. She bobs her head up and down a few times, getting more comfortable with deep throating.

Shawn pulls Jackie's skirt down around her ankles. He continues to eat her ass while tickling her clit with his right hand. Jackie's face is turned to the side; her cheek rests on the bed as she moans. Her knees are spread wide and her back is arched.

JJ's cock start to get hard again. He lightly grasps Jackie's wrist and guides her hand to his cock. She starts lightly jerking it off. Despite having a smaller frame than his boys, JJ's cock felt just as long, thick, and heavy as theirs.

"How are all of your dicks so big?" Jackie marvels in disbelief.

The men all laugh.

"You could take three of her boyfriend's cocks and, it'd probably equal one of yours," Julia jeers, getting an even bigger laugh from the men.

The Man guides Julia's face to his ass; bent over with her hands cuffed behind her back, she practically falls face-first into it. She doesn't care, and starts to enthusiastically eat his ass.

Shawn pulls on Jackie's leash, tugging her head back. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth as she's jerked back; her slave-like submission is making her pussy even wetter. Shawn guides her to JJ's cock and she starts sucking it. Without warning, Shawn then sticks his index finger in her ass, almost all the way up to the knuckle.

While she'd had several tongues in her ass over the past 24 hours, this is the first time something had truly penetrated it. She's conflicted by the feeling: it hurts and feels somewhat violating, but there's a strange pleasure to it as well. It seems like an even more intense violation of her body and her dignity, but she's not longer sure whether she considers that a bad thing.

"This ass tight!" Shawn exclaims. "You really never had anything in here, huh?"

Jackie shakes her head and says, "mmm mmm", but the sound is muffled by JJ's cock. Shawn pulls his finger out and decides to return to that idea later.

Meanwhile, Julia is still eating the man's ass, and her pussy is throbbing.

"Can you... please lick my pussy?" Julia begs.

The man nods. Julia struggles to lift her torso up. The man helps her; he reaches up, grabs her by the waist, and lifts her in the air with ease. He lowers her onto his face, positioning her pussy onto his mouth. Julia sits on the Man's face, awkwardly straddling him with her arms still cuffed behind her back. The Man is dexterously flicking his tongue back and forth over her clit.

The Man decides she's wet enough to take him so he lifts her off of him. He flips her around so that she's facing away from him, crouching over his cock. He holds the handcuffs to stabilize her as he lowers her down onto his massive member.

As Julia slides down past the head of his cock she's already gasping. It feels like her pussy is being deflowered all over again. When half of its length is inside of her, tears well in her eyes. The Man grabs her ass with his right hand, while holding the handcuffs with his left hand, and ghdnstarts bouncing her up and down on his cock.

"Oh my fucking God!" Julia shrieks.

As Jackie continues to suck JJ's cock, Shawn lines himself up behind her. He grabs her strapless top with one hands and yanks it down, around her stomach. Jackie's perky, pierced tits fall out. He pokes the head of his cock into her pussy. Then, with three swift strokes, he eases the full length of his cock into her. Jackie feels like she's floating, once again being filled by a cock bigger than she thought physically possible.

Moans fill the room as both girls are fucked with an animalistic intensity. Julia feels like she has a new purpose in life. She's always been a bit of a slut, but discovering how amazing BBC truly is has been absolutely life changing. Her pussy has been blacked, and now she can't dream of going back to whiteboys.

Jackie is conflicted, wondering how she can ever go back to John after the unworldly pleasure she's experiencing. She's filled at both ends, JJ stuffing her mouth, while Shawn fucks her from behind. She's now deepthroating JJ's cock. She's never had a cock so deep down her throat before. Shawn's right hand toys with her clit as he continues to fuck her from behind.

By now the Man has flipped Julia over, she lays as up, planted on her face as the Man fucks her from behind, holding her handcuffs like a handle.

"Ay yo," the Man calls over to Shawn. "How about a lil contest, see which one of these bitches we can make cum first?"

Shawn laughs and begins thrusting harder into Jackie. She feels like her pussy is on the verge of destruction, but she doesn't even care; it feels amazing. Jackie sounds like a wild animal, moaning, gasping and making completely unintelligible sounds.

Meanwhile the Man continues to rag doll Julia, slamming deep into her pussy, his cockhead pressing up against her womb. Julia starts to wonder if this is what love feels like.

Both men go faster and faster to match the other's speed, and both girls feel intense orgasms creeping up over them. Julia cums ever-so-slightly sooner, and the Man's cock erupts deep inside of her simultaneously. Jackie cums seconds later. The room is filled with the high pitched, orgasmic squeals of two very satisfied girls.

Shawn has yet to cum, but he's getting close.

"I'm gonna fill up ya pussy, alright girl?"

"N-no you can't I-" Jackie's words are cut off as Shawn grabs the leash, jerking her head back toward him.

"You gonna be a good slut?" Shawn asks, still maintaining his tempo of thrusts. "You wanna keep getting this dick?"

"Y-yes," Jackie stammers.

"What do you want me to do?" Shawn barks.

"I want you to cum in my pussy, please fill me with your cum, please," Jackie begs.

She can't believe the depths that big black cock has brought her to: cheating, having her ass eaten, eating ass, and now letting a stranger that she'd just met earlier tonight cum inside of her.

Shawn grunts as he unloads his balls deep inside of Jackie. Jackie feels the warm, thick liquid gush inside of her. She's never let someone cum inside of her before, and she finds the sensation oddly enjoyable. She feels like Shawn has just fully claimed her body; his seed soaking into every inch of her. She'd never let John cum inside of her, she rarely even let him fuck her raw.

Shawn pulls out and Jackie crumples onto the bed. Julia lies panting, still handcuffed, face on the bed as the Man's cum starts to trickle out of her.

"Ight it's my turn now," JJ says.

He positions himself under Jackie and lies on his back. To Jackie, the thought of fucking JJ just moments after a world-rocking orgasm is surreal, but she climbs on top of him nevertheless. JJ doesn't even think twice about the fact that Jackie is still full of Shawn's cum. He simply slides his cock into Jackie, solely focused on her pussy. JJ's cock doesn't even hurt Jackie as it enters her. Shawn's cock has plowed an easy opening for his friend. Jackie realizes that the Man was probably right about her pussy being ruined for John, but she is far past the point of caring.

The Man uncuffs Julia. As they and Shawn take a moment to recover they all watch Jackie ride JJ. She bounces up and down on JJ's large member, her ass clapping at the bottom. Julia lies on the Man, resting her head on his large, firm chest.

Eventually the Man and Shawn switch places. Shawn wants a turn to explore Julia. The Man grabs a bottle out of the backpack and then walks over to Julia's bed, where Jackie is riding JJ's cock. The Man smacks Jackie's ass as she bounces. He takes the bottle and puts a small spurt of lube on his thumb. He runs the lube around the outside of her hole, before gradually working his thumb in. Jackie feels a chill, and her ass is once again violated.

The Man continues to lightly pump his thumb in and out of her hole, making Jackie wince. The Man pulls his thumb out and sees that it's surprisingly clean.

He leans in toward Jackie's ear as she rides JJ and whispers, "I'm gon' be gentle, but I'm gon' fuck you in the ass, 'ight?"

Jackie shakes her head, trying to talk through the moans that JJ's cock is bringing her, "No no, I've never d- done that... it'll h-hurt."

"It might hurt a lil, but you'll love it," he assures her. "Two dicks inside you, filling you up, if you ain't want it your girl can have it."

Julia giggles as she sucks Shawn's cock.

"O-okay," Jackie concedes.

The Man pushes her down so that she's lying flat on JJ's chest. The Man spreads her cheeks and slowly pushes the head of his cock into her ass. Jackie feels an intense burning sensation as her tight hole is stretched; it's a million times more painful than when the men had stretched her pussy.

John had sheepishly brought up anal early in their relationship, but Jackie had shot it down. Throughout the years they'd been dating, Jackie had slightly come around to the idea and promised him that one day he'd have the privilege of fucking her ass. That special privilege wasn't so special anymore because her newfound size-obsession has led her to allow a stranger to fuck her tight ass. Jackie figures that by the time the Man is done with her ass, she'd be lucky to even feel John.

The Man drips a little more lube onto his cock and firmly thrusts deeper, placing about seven inches of it inside of Jackie's ass.

Jackie is hit with a mind-blowing flurry of sensations. As much as the men's cocks had stuffed her pussy, the feeling of both cocks inside of her was of a sexual intensity she didn't think was possible. The fullness of the Man's cock in her ass, makes JJ feel even bigger in her pussy. Jackie is unable to talk, or even think. Her mouth hangs open and her eyes gaze off into the distance, unfocused on anything in particular.

This a level of pleasure that is so unfamiliar to her, it's like she's having an out of body experience in the best way possible. She's so overcome with pleasure that her body no longer feels like her own. She no longer felt like a "normal" girl. As sexually gifted as the men are, Jackie feels that she is proving to be in their league. She can handle everything they've thrown at her, so she deserves this.

Julia looks over and is stunned. Even by her standards, Jackie's behavior is shocking. She knew that Jackie would eventually come around to cheating on John once more, but she never could've imagined that she'd end up being absolutely wrecked by two massive cocks.

The Man slides the rest of his cock in, plowing deep into Jackie's ass. JJ continues a steady pace. Everytime he slides into Jackie's pussy, the Man can feel the pressure along the underside of his cock. As Jackie's ass adjusts to its new reality, the Man increases the pace of his thrusts. He and JJ are eventually able to synchronize their strokes; thrusting into Jackie and pulling out of her at the same time.

Jackie is absolutely melting in pleasure. An orgasm crashes over her, her toes curls and her core tightens. The men can feel her holes pulse as she cums. They continue to fuck her right through her throes of pleasure, reaching depths inside the young girl that she didn't know existed. The orgasm seems to reverberate through her entire body. Instead of ending it lingers, as if multiple orgasms were becoming one. A single tear starts to roll down her cheek.

JJ pulls her top down and dangles one of her full, perky breasts over his mouth. He licks on her piercing and sucks it in between his teeth as he continues to fuck her.

Shawn has stopped fucking Julia, and both are watching in awe as Jackie is ravaged. Before long, Shawn gets up and walks over to them. He stand by the bedside, with his cock pointed towards Jackie, still glistening with a combination of juices and cum from Julia. Without needing to be told, Jackie sucks the cock into her mouth, eagerly and passionately as if she'd been waiting patiently for another cock to fill her third and final hole. Jackie now has three cocks on her, her only responsibility is to focus on sucking Shawn. Other than that, she's simply a pair of holes for the Man and JJ to enjoy.

Julia watches carefully. She feels like she's watching some sacred. She finds her phone and opens the camera. She starts at the foot of the bed, filming Jackie's right ass cheek, jiggling as the man pounds it. She gets closer, craning the phone closer to the action, until the camera is capturing the two cocks rhythmically pumping in and out of her. She then walks towards the head of the bed. Jackie's head is titled to the right, Shawn is slightly bent down, feeding his cock into her mouth. Julia pans the camera to Jackie's face, still stuffed full of Shawn's cock.

"How does it feel, Jack?" Julia giggles.

Shawn pulls his cock out of Jackie's mouth so she can respond.

"It's so amazing it, uhh oh my God!" Jackie trembles as she tries to talk. "I feel so full. So good. You have to t-try it Julia. I di-didn't know that a cock in your ass feels so good!"

"Do you still miss John?" Julia chides.

Jackie shakes her head weakly, bobbing up and down as the men continue to fill her holes, "D-does it look like I fucking m-miss him?"

The men and Julia all laugh at this response. Julia continues to film, stroking Shawn's cock with her free hand as she does.

"Lil dick white boy, he'll be lucky if he can even feel this pussy when we done wit' it," JJ jeers.

"He missin' out on this butt too, coulda had it but now it's too late," the Man remarks. "He neva gon' feel this tight ass."

Jackie closes her eyes and rides the waves of bliss. She has another orgasm. Before long, JJ and the Man cum inside of her. She feels JJ's load fill her up even more; her pussy is now overflowing with a mixture of JJ and Shawn's cum. The feeling of the Man's cum spurting into her ass is strange and somewhat unpleasant to her, but the taboo of the situation only turns her on even more. She's now filled with cum from all three men. Both men pull out of her and she falls onto the bed in a heap. Her eyes are closed, tearing up ever so slightly, she lays on the bed panting like animal.

The Man's cock is still hard, which shocks Julia.

"You gon clean me off girl?" the Man says, waving his cock at Julia.

Her light blue eyes stare at him for a moment, with a sense of innocent confusion. It takes her a moment to process the request - does he want her to suck his cock that had just been in Jackie's ass?

"Wha- what do you mean?" Julia stammers.

She looks at his cock and it is surprisingly clean. If she hadn't just watched him fuck Jackie's ass, she would've never been able to tell just by looking at his cock.

"You already taste her ass last night, this ain't any different 'ight?"

Julia nods. She drops to her knees and looks up to him as if seeking approval. The Man smiles; he savors the feeling of having complete control over her. She takes the cock in her hand. There's a slight smell but it's much subtler than she'd expected.

Jackie watches in awe, still recovering from the double penetration, as her friend sucks the cock that had been in her ass less than a minute ago. Julia's tongue wraps around the head. There's a distinct taste but it's not as revolting as she imagined. Meanwhile, the absolute degradation of "cleaning" Jackie's ass off of the Man's cock turns her on. Spurred on by this fresh wave of arousal, Julia finds her rhythm and begins to give the Man a proper blowjob.

JJ lays spread out on the bed, his cock still over seven inches now that it lays flaccid, and laughs. "Yeah you like sucking ya friend's ass, you a dirty ho!" he chides.

Julia laughs around the giant cock in her mouth. She knows it's true.

Shawn tugs on Jackie's leash, still attached to the collar around her neck, "Why don't you help your girl?"

Prior to the double-penetration, Jackie might have pretended to have some sliver of dignity and refuse to suck the cock that had just been in her ass, but she's been so thoroughly conquered by these men's giant cocks that she doesn't. She crawls over toward Julia and grabs the Man's cock from her. She sucks it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

There's still a faint taste but she's long past the point of caring. She's now a slave to these men, and will do anything they say. They've brought her so many orgasms that she's lost count. She still feels like she's in a trance from being double penetrated. Julia lets Jackie focus on the man's cock. She sinks down and begins slurping the cum out of her friend's holes; eating out her pussy and ass and consuming a mixture of all three men's seed.