Jackie and Julia Take Miami Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The marathon gang bang continues for several more hours, long past sunrise. Julia eventually gets to experience double penetration, with Shawn in her pussy, the Man in her ass. Just like her friend, Julia falls in love with the overwhelming pleasure that only two simulatenous cocks can bring. Jackie licks the Man's ass as he thrusts into Julia's pussy. Eventually both girls are so full of cum that sex becomes difficult. Both girls' holes are absolutely exhausted.

After the fucking is done, the men retrieve a second leash and collar, put it on Julia and order both girls to crawl to the other room like dogs. Then they command them to lick each other's asses. By now, the cum has dripped down both girls legs, leaving long, sticky trails. Eventually, the Man takes both girls into the shower, while JJ and Shawn smoke a blunt.

The Man lathers Julia's ass with soap and brushes his finger along her hole. Julia leans toward him for a kiss. Normally he wouldn't kiss a girl after she'd spent hours being degraded, but Julia has a feisty spirit that's grown on him.

"I'ma clean you out, alright?" he tells her.

The Man grabs the detachable shower head and brings it to Julia's pussy. He presses the nozzle right up to her opening and sprays warm water inside. Julia coos, finding the sensation soothing. Some more semen starts flowing out of her as she's washed out.

The Man then motions Jackie over. He sits down on the ledge of the shower and lays Jackie over his knee. She doesn't say a word. She's so lost in her submissive trance, and so thoroughly owned by the Man, that she feels no need to talk. The Man brings the shower head to her ass, and sends a warm stream of water up her tender hole. She giggles as the water tickles her. He then cleans out her pussy. Even after being washed out, both girls' holes are so overfilled with cum that residue remains.

The man starts to wash his cock, but Julia comes over and begins washing it for him, lathering it with both hands. She's half trying to clean it, half trying to savor it one last time before she has to say goodbye to it.

"I want to come back and see you again," Julia whispers into his ear.

He nods, "I'll fly you out anytime. You and whatever otha' lil slut friends you got."

"My pussy is yours," Julia tells him, feeling her heart flutter.

Jackie absentmindedly scrubs her small patch of pubic hair, then looks up as if something just dawned on her. "I have no idea whose pussy this is anymore."

Julia and the Man laugh.

When Jackie comes back to her phone he sees a good morning text from John. It's now nine a.m. and the Miami sun shines brightly through their open curtains.

Jackie replies, good morning baby <3.

Jackie once again feels compelled to give him a treat to atone for her unfaithfulness. She calls Julia over. Both girls are fully naked, bodies still wet from the shower. They stand in front of the mirror naked, with the men out of view. Jackie snaps a picture of them standing side by side, full frontal.

Both girls' curvy bodies and shapely breasts are in the picture. Jackie's hair is still braided, hanging in two sexy ponytails halfway down her back. Jackie's stomach looks tan and toned. Julia's fair-skinned double-D tits have tiny, pink nipples, erect with excitement. Jackie's pussy is tan-lined, with a small triangular patch of hair over it, while Julia's is shaven bare. Both girls state directly in the camera. Julia's hand is covering the "please black me" tattoo on her waist, but the tattoo on her tit is visible.

John receives it and nearly cums himself right then. He's shocked that Jackie would send a naked picture of Julia. He zooms in on Julia's tits and sees the word "SLUT" written in bold, black ink. His mouth hangs open.

Even though he considers his girlfriend more attractive, he's always had fantasies about Julia. He already knows she has a reputation for being a freak, but seeing this brazen, sexual tattoo still surprises him. He wonders if this means they'd be down for a threesome. Little does he know that while he's fantasizing about fucking both girls, they're pitying him, because he's ignorant to the fact that his girlfriend just spent the weekend getting absolutely defiled.

The men laugh at the fact that Jackie's boyfriend is treated to a mere picture, while they spent the whole night taking what they wanted.

Jackie takes one more picture. She kneels bent over, and waves Julia to join her. Both girls bend over with their asses sticking up, arched at the back. John is in complete shock. He stares at both girls' assholes. He's so busy examining Julia's ass and pussy that he doesn't notice that his own girlfriend's pussy lips are slightly parted; no longer the tight opening that he knows and loves. The hot visual is too much for John to handle, and he quickly strokes his cock for a few seconds, spurting a small load of cum onto his stomach.

"How good of a girlfriend am I?" Jackie jokes, garnering a hearty laugh from the room.

The men leave. The girls spend the rest of the day sleeping together in Julia's bed. Jackie wakes up with a stronger sense of regret than she had the day before. When she goes to the bathroom she's struck with dread. She realizes she's forgotten her birth control two consecutive days.

Even though she's worried about the risk of being impregnated, that stress takes a backseat to the internal crisis she's experiencing. She'd been taken to literal heaven by these men's huge, black cocks, but now she was paying the price. The physical pain she could bear; in fact, it almost felt like some sort of perverted badge of honor. The mental anguish, however, was another story.

Jackie began this vacation madly in love with John, but all it took was two nights and three massive cocks to completely change her mind.

As the girls sit on their flight back home to Maryland, they don't say much. Jackie gets up to use the bathroom and realizes that, even after two showers, there's still cum trickling out of her. She knows she needs to get a Plan-B as soon as possible.

The girls know their lives have been changed forever: they know they need big black cock in their life again at some point.

The question is... how long can they wait?