Jackie Comes to Stay Pt. 04

Story Info
Sun sand and sex.
2.6k words
4.68
7.4k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers

We had arrived at the house we rented in the Bahamas and after a event filled day I noticed that time started to change. Over the next two weeks it would fluctuate from moments where time was at a standstill and whatever we were doing at that precise moment was burned into my memory like a Polaroid, and at other times it would jump,hours would stream by but they felt like no time at all. We spent days on the beach and in the water. Everyone had perfect all over tans and to make sure that we were protected we spent hours rubbing lotion into skin and even more rubbing skin into skin. One night I lay in Preachers Cave watching a a full moon that was so large it covered half of the sky. Two mouths were licking and sucking on my cock as I lay there and let dying heat of the sand relax my muscles. Occasionally the girls would rise up in front of that giant moon and kiss. To this day, I don't believe I have seen anything as erotic as the silhouette of them with their nipples rubbing together as they kissed.

The reason my muscles were enjoying the heat from the sand was because Jackie decided we had to join her in some dives. Now this wasn't our first rodeo. Lena and I were both open water advanced certified and had been on many dives but not as many as Jackie who lived for it. She dragged us to Devil's Backbone to warm us up. The backbone is a great drift snorkel site but it has a pretty good current and if you were say a builder who had been really busy for the last year and maybe had missed a few morning swims, yep, that woke me up.

We all of us wore shorty's. Always had and always will. It just keeps that core a little bit warmer which means fatigue takes longer to find you and you enjoy yourself more. When we got to the backbone though Jackie and Lena both opted out of the wetsuit and went with simple t shirts and bikini bottoms. I could already see that neither of them were wearing bikini tops under those white t shirts and I knew it was going to be a good day at Devil's Backbone. Later as I watched that moon lift into the sky I shot my load into the two mouths that were sharing my knob.

A couple of days on the beach, more lotion, more skin. Then it was off to Glass Window Bridge. The Bridge is on average a fifteen to twenty foot dive. A bit deeper in a couple places but not by much. It has a gentle currant and is a great place to do the first dive of the trip. Water was perfect and we had a great 45 min dive. We tanned for a while then grabbed our second tanks and went in again.

That night we pulled the daybed out from under the pergola and had sex in the moonlight. Lena laid me down on my back and then, with her back to me, slid my cock into her pussy and lay down on my chest. She turned her head toward me and we lay there joined but still. Her glance slid from me to the moon and stars and their reflection on the sea. We watched as Jackie knelt down before us and began to lick at her mothers pussy. Her tongue swept over both of us and then settled on her mothers clit. Lena turned her head to me and we kissed as deeply as we were able. Our tongues danced and our hips began to follow their lead. Jackie tongue was everywhere but always returned to Lena's clit.

My hands went to Lena's nipples and her first orgasm hit her. Her muscles locked and then suddenly released, her back arched and her pussy bean to pulse and squeeze on my cock. She tried to back away from Jackie's tongue but I wrapped my legs around hers and spread her wide open. My arms gathered hers in and I folded them across her chest. It was a bear hug of sorts but I could still reach her nipple and so I went to town, pulling tugging, and squeezing. My hips began to move faster and Jackie was no fool, she saw what was happening and she went to town on her mom. Lena's second orgasm hit her hard and she screamed with the intensity of it. Her third orgasm hit her and then she slid into a series of orgasms, one right after the other. She collapsed against me as I finally fired my first shot deep into her pussy and then Jackie pulled me out and I shot the rest into her mouth, she licked us clean and then we fell asleep under that giant ocean of stars.

I had started swimming every morning after The Devil's Backbone. It wasn't that I had gotten out of shape, well ok maybe a little, but it was more just getting reacquainted with the movement. We had marked out the rip currants when we first got there and we checked them every day and it looked like until the next storm they were likely to hold place. I had a nice long stretch of almost a half mile that I could do laps in and that became my pattern until the last week of our holiday. That was the week we set aside for our dive at Current Cut.

The Cut is a twenty five to fifty foot dive. Visibility is good but it has a fairly strong 2 knot current that will grab you and sweep you through the cut between the two islands and out the other side. On our first run we were mixed into a crowd of Mako sharks and Stingrays. The current grabbed us and in something like ten minutes we had covered almost a mile and all we had to do was relax and enjoy the ride. We had booked a boat to drop us off and pick us up at the end of the drift so we could get back and run the cut again. We enjoyed what I think is the best drift dive out there for a few hours and then packed it up and returned to the cabin.

That night Jackie was in her normal position on my lap And Lena curled up on my right with my arm around her shoulders. Lena had worn an upper thigh length white cotton t-shirt that night and it had been so sheer that I could easily see the colour of her nipples and the shape of her aereola. She hadn't worn any panties and that night she had snuck her hand down between her legs and was rubbing her clit in circles to match the way I was twirling her nipple. I was starting to firm up a bit and I was conscious of Jackie's no longer bony little ass on my lap. I shifted her forward a couple inches but after a moment she murmured something against my neck and popped herself back into my lap. I went to shift her again, with my left arm as my right hand was busy pinching Lena's excited nipple. Jackie caught my hand with hers and pulled it and around herself, she laced her fingers in mine and held my hand against her stomach.

I did everything I could from thinking of this seasons draft to sad puppies but none of it worked. I felt it from my hand on her stomach when she noticed, her breath caught and she went still. Then her ass gave a little move side to side then she relaxed back against me and gave off a small purr of contentment. She lifted her ass and reaching between us pulled my cock out through the fly in my boxers and sat back down. I realized immediately that like her mother she also had not worn panties.

My cock was laying in her ass crack and she began to rotate her hips and squeeze her cheeks together around my dick. I slid my spare hand down to her puss and began to play lightly with her clit. Occasionally I would bring my hand up to play with her nipples through her Sox Jersey. She wore that Jersey often as it was her favorite lounge wear. Tonight though it was only buttoned down by her waist and as she squirmed her tushy around on my cock her boobs would sway in and out of sight. Some times her nipple would catch on the edge of her shirt and I would reach up to tug and twist it a few times before pulling the jersey back over top and then palming her whole boob and sliding the jersey fabric around so it caressed every inch of skin and nipple.

Lena had already cum once and she turned sideways to face us then tugged on Jackie's hip. Jackie lifted her hip up and Lena reached underneath and pulled my cock out between Jackie's thighs. Jackie sat back down and her pussy lips spread out around the width of my cock and her wetness left a trail. Lena adjusted her so I was pushed well back into Jackie's cleft with the her lips spread open around me and the top half of my cock sticking up as if Jackie had grown a cock of her own. Jackie lifted up and down a couple of times and I could see my cock dragging against her clit. Lena then knelt down in front of us and took my cock head in her mouth. Jackie would drag her pussy up and down the length of my cock and her mom worked her mouth around the knob. When Jackie lifted all the way to the top Lena would push the tip of my cock into Jackie's pussy entrance. While Lena licked Jackie's clit I could feel the muscles in her entrance squeezing and pulsing on my cock head.

Jackie came so hard that her back arched and she lifted her pussy up and then thrashed back and my cock head slid in past the entrance. Not far, at the angle we were at it hit her G spot and rang her bell. She came with such intensity that she blacked out for a second and fell to the side. Lena gathered her up and cradled her as she recovered.

Once Jackie was perked up Lena came over and straddled my lap. She sank my cock into her pussy and fed me her nipples. I worked counterstroke and sucked on her nipples and then felt Jackie brush my thighs as she leaned in behind her mom and slid her tongue into her butt crack and lapped away at Lena's rosebud. Lena tilted her ass to give Jackie better access and between her daughter's tongue in her ass and my cock pounding her pussy my sister was having orgasm after orgasm. Then Jackie grabbed Lena, "Turn around," she said. Lena had done reverse cowboy many times in the last couple weeks. It gave Jackie easy access to Lena's clit. This time though as Lena lowered herself down, Jackie moved my cock back and Lena's well lubed asshole slid over my cock head. Lena gasped and then as Jackie pushed down on Lena's hips I slid fully in.

Jackie dropped down and sliding three fingers into Lena's pussy and working them in and out at a frantic pace she began to lick and suck on her mothers clitoris. Lena was having orgasm after orgasm, She tried to climb up off of my cock but again I wrapped her legs under mine and spread her open. She lost grip with her heels and fell back down, burying my cock back into her smouldering bowel. Jackie kept up her assault on Lena's pussy and the feel of Jackie's fingers rubbing my cock from inside had me on the edge. Suddenly Jackie's finger, wet with her mothers juices slipped between my ass cheeks and slid into my butt hole. She didn't tease or pause, she buried it and my cock twitched, grew another inch, pulsed a couple of times, swole up and then burst a torrent of red hot seed into the depths of Lena's ass. Lena also cried out and I could feel her ass pulsing around my cock as she came one last time.

The last couple days of our trip was spent lounging around the house, we would play in the surf and then play on the daybed. The girls were wearing matching white silk robes. They never wore anything under them and they never buttoned them. Soon every time one of us would pass the other there was kissing and fondling. I had given each of them four or five orgasms a day with my fingers and mouth. I would stand behind them and caress them through the silk before running my hand down into the moist groove and flicking their bean until they came.

One time Jackie was standing at the plate glass and I knelt behind her and licked her pussy from behind while she watched the waves roll back and forth. She came on my tongue and then leaned back against me and purred as I hugged her from behind. Another time Lena was tidying the kitchen and I stepped in behind her, I crouched low and slid my cock into her hot little puss. She leaned over the counter as I thrust into her from behind. Pushing up and filling her with my cock until her heels were off the floor. When she came I stood upright and lifted her off the ground with my dick, her feet dangled beneath her and my cock was buried so deep that my cum blasted right into her womb. Occasionally I would also see the girls bringing each other over the edge. Sometimes I watched, sometimes I joined.

The last 3 days became one of those endless instant moments. It both felt like forever but passed with savage speed. All too soon we were back into the town, suitcases in tow, finishing the last few items on our lists before the flight back to the mainland. I went to see the property owner to settle any last paperwork. There was more than expected as it turned out but I left in a buoyant mood and met the girls at a nearby cafe.

We boarded the plane and saw that it was almost empty. We were seated well back from the other three people on the plane. I let the girls in on my latest news. The owner was fed up with repairs and maintenance of the property we had rented. He had complained about it a couple times while we were squaring up the fees. On an impulse I made an offer and he accepted. The money was transferred and papers filed by the time I left the office. I was now the owner of a beach house in need of repairs. As expected the girls were thrilled. They showed their appreciation with a flight long blowjob that had me passed back and forth and shared for twenty minutes before I blew my load and they sucked and licked me clean.

Five hours later we all hugged and cried as we separated once again. They were heading home and I was heading to Boston. The flight was short and I was soon back in my empty house on a cold beach with angry grey clouds. I through myself back into work and a few days later I got a call. It was Lena. Jackie had a scholarship interview at MIT, could she come stay with me for a couple of weeks?

tbc

luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers