Jackie Comes to Stay Pt. 05

Story Info
Jackie comes to Boston.
5.6k words
4.6
3.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers

I picked up Jackie at the airport. I arrived early and was relaxing with a coffee near arrivals when I spotted her on the far side of the luggage carousel. She was wearing Gray wool trousers and a red knit top. Her slim black belt worked with her boots and the tailored jacket. When she saw me coming towards her she smiled from ear to ear and ran to meet me. We hugged for a nice long moment and she tucked her body into mine, moulding herself to me and cooing with contentment. She released me and I gathered up her bags and led her out to the car park.

We manoeuvred through the parkway on out to the freeway. We made idle chit chat, nothing requiring deep thought. I complimented her on her new hair cut. She had grown out her lovely dark hair until it hung to her bicep. For travel she had pulled it back into a long pony tail and had capped it off with a wool drivers hat. She had claimed the middle spot on my Sierra's bench seat and was curled up along my side, arm curled around mine with her head leaning on my shoulder.

As we drove I asked her about her interview. I then learned more than I ever needed to know about Dr Earle The Sturgeon General and the Deep Ocean Exploration and Research group she had started. This woman was a real role model to Jackie who had decided to combine her love of diving with her career. The interview in a couple days was for a scholarship and enrolment at MIT. She had her career planned and was ready to go and make it happen. We arrived at my place in East Falmouth and I carried her suitcase and carry on into the house with Jackie close behind.

I carried her gear up to the second floor and down to the secondary bedroom. I turned in and realized she had gone straight past the door and was walking to my room. I followed and when I entered the room she was laying her small rucksack on the padded bench at the bottom of the bed. "you don't want your own room?" I asked.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "No, I have to really focus for the next couple of days and that means I need really good sleep." She looked up at me earnestly, "I sleep best after we cuddle, You are going to help me aren't you Daddy?"

I was floored. "uhm, you know I am not..." She cut me off, "Oh not biologically sure, but who else has there been? You've always been there for us, for me. Why else do you think Mom named me Jackie, she knew you would always be there for us and she was right. You are going to be there for me aren't you Daddy?"

I gathered her in for a big hug and a less than chaste kiss and pointed to the walk in closet. The section on the back wall is yours. There is an empty dresser, boxes, rods, hangers. Use whatever you need." She squealed and clapped her hands together. "You knew," she said and pointed her finger menacingly towards me. I shrugged and said, "I hoped". I opened my arms and she jumped in for a snuggle. We hugged for a moment and then kissed as her body melted into mine. She bumped her hips forward and pushed her tummy into my stiffening cock and then giggled and pushed me away. "Go cook something, I have to unpack and I am famished"

I complied and whipped up a chicken salad. Well I had prepped the salad before I left and had barbecued the chicken the night before. I laid the food out in the sun room and went to fetch her. When I got to the room she was laying on the bed looking at her day planner. She had packed her clothes away and changed into a simple white pleated skirt and light blue linen shirt. She was laying there facing out to the ocean with her legs bent at the knees and feet in the air. Her knees were apart about a foot and crossed over at the ankle. I was looking right into her pretty pink pussy as she was not wearing panties. She looked back over her shoulder and saw where I was looking. She smiled and pushed her legs a little bit more apart and her inner lips slid apart. I didn't look away, I couldn't. "Food is ready," I said. She clapped her hands and jumped off the bed.

Dinner went by quickly and dishes were put away. We sat on the deck for a while and watched the waves crash in. It was cold outside but on the outdoor sofa with a big blanket it was warm and toasty. I leaned back in the corner with Jackie in my lap. We talked avidly about the next few days and made some tentative plans for after the interview. Once it got too dark to see the waves Jackie took my hand and led me upstairs. She led me into our bedroom and pushed me towards the bathroom. As I walked into the bathroom I could see her stripping of her clothes and placing them in the hamper. She then walked in and joined me in the bathroom. She efficiently stripped my clothes off and pushed me into the shower stall. "It's been a long day of sweaty travel and I reek," she told me.

I turned on the overhead rainfall plate and the two side side plates and waited til they hit the perfect temperature. I gestured for her to join me and she placed her shampoo, conditioner and other assorted female mystery lotions on the shower bench and walked in beside me. She tipped her head back and combed her fingers through her hair. The water bounced of her face and chest and ran down her torso. It formed a small river over her hip and curled down between her legs past her pink puffy lips and down her sun kissed legs.

Once she was thoroughly soaked she beckoned me closer and taking the soap in her hand she began to work up a lather on my chest. Her hands explored every square inch of my skin. She cleaned me quickly and efficiently. The only time she lingered was when her hands cradled my cock. She spent a while cleaning that area and when she was done her soapy finger slid down past my taint and into my butt hole. She played there for a bit and then rinsed me off. I was already at half mast as we climbed out of the shower. We towelled each other off with soft fluffy towels and then climbed naked into my bed. She pulled me in for some some cuddles that slid into sleep for her first and myself soon after.

The rest of the week was a blur of productivity and prep. Jackie was putting the finishing touches on her presentation and I was her gopher. I ran around town picking up books from libraries, and research papers from established and credentialed researchers. Jackie set a furious pace of 14 hour sessions, short breaks for fuel and a quick cuddle and a warm sleeping companion for the night. She spent the greater part of that time in short skirts without panties, white dress shirts without a bra or skin tight camisoles, also sans bra. I was getting flashes of her pink hairless pussy every time she bent over or sat down. This constant display kept me semi hard for the entire week. We never crossed the line though. Jackie was single minded in her pursuit of Academia and as I was to find out soon, of me.

Friday, the day of the interview arrived and I drove Jackie down to the campus. We found the campus and I walked her to the faculty building. We hugged and I watched as she walked inside. The longest four hours of my life passed at a campus coffee shop and after what felt like four days I was back outside the faculty building, waiting. A half hour slid by and turned into an hour. Jackie was now seriously late coming back and I was starting to wonder if I had somehow missed her, perhaps she had come out sooner than planned. Then I saw her walking out from the entrance. She saw me and broke into a run. A paper clutched in her hand fluttered in the wind as she jumped a planter to shortcut the distance. "well?" I asked.

Wordlessly she held out the paper clutched in her right hand. I pulled it from her grasp and read it while she watched. Jackie, I had learned from helping her with her presentation, had been reading some research papers and had one of those "aha" moments. She had connected the dots between two different studies and drawn some conclusions about molluscs. I didn't really understand it but the interview panel did and from the looks of the offer I held they were offering her a free ride and her name to be shared on a paper. Not on the mainline but it would still count as published. When I got to the bottom and looked at her she said, "They had so many questions, They just kept talking and time just seemed to fly by, I'm so sorry I kept you waiting out here" I pulled her in for a hug and spun her around while whooping aloud. "There is nothing to apologize for baby girl. I will be here for you to the end of time, now let's go celebrate."

We had the twenty bite course at O Ya and found ourselves back at our house. Jackie was a little tipsy from the wine at dinner and informed me as we made out that she was going to change, and I was to open some champagne and bring it out to the deck. " I returned the kiss with a longer one that ended with our tongues sliding around each other, "Your wish baby girl." I wandered off to the kitchen, prepped a plate of strawberries and poured some champagne. I worked my way out to the deck. Jackie was standing at the rail where she was outlined by a near full moon that hung low over the bay below. It's reflection on the water of the bay rippled and reached out to our vantage. She was illuminated by the silver rays and I could see that she had changed into socks, well stockings really. They were white, mid thigh in length and made from the same material as white sports socks. She had a tight white ribbed white tank top that the bottom half had been torn from, and that was all. As I approached she stretched and arched her back. I slid in behind her and pulled her back into me. She took the champagne from my hand and lifted it to her lips. The movement pulled that thin ribbed cotton top upwards and the edge of her nipple came into view. She took a long slow sip with her eyes closed and her back still arched.

I allowed my gaze to slide from her lips to those firm young breast with silver dollar sized nipples. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and I was pretty much there myself. She took another smaller sip and a bite of strawberry and with the juice still wet on her lips she kissed me and whispered into my ear, "someone's wearing too much." "well I agree, that top will definitely need to go." She giggled. "No, You silly" and her hands regained a single minded purpose that soon had me standing naked in the silver moon bath.

Her hands grabbed my cock and stroked it. "Daddy you are so hard" "Hard for you little girl" I replied. I scooped up a halved strawberry from the plate and reaching down I slid it between her pussy lips and stroked it back and forth. She gasped in surprise and then gasped again as I dropped to my knees and followed the course of the strawberry with my tongue. It was tangy and sweet and delicious and I ate her until the taste of the strawberry was a memory that had been replaced with her own natural juices.

Just as she was about to come she pulled me to my feet and spun around. She was facing the bay with her ass tipped up and she pulled me to her and lined my cock up with her sweet virgin pussy. I lined my cock between her lips and slid forward so my cock head was rubbing her clit. I pulled her back to me and pulled her top up so I could play with her nipples while tonguing and breathing into her ear. "What do you want baby girl?" I asked as my cock head hovered around her entrance. "Oh Daddy, I need your cock inside me, I wanted it all week but Mom said I had to finish at the University before we could" I slid my cock back and forth in her groove while one hand slid down to rub her clit. She squeaked and started thrashing her hips trying to angle them to allow my cock to sink into her tight little pussy.

"And did your mother tell you to tease me all week as well?" I asked as I tweaked a nipple and kept working on her clit. "Oh god" she moaned "Yes, she said to do like on the island but that this time I had to make it last the week" My cock was now completely coated in her love juice so on the next time I pulled back I whispered into her ear, "Weeks over!" and slid my cock inside her pussy. I did just the cock head on the first thrust. On the second I went until I felt some resistance from her maidenhead and on the third I pushed through and buried my self completely inside.

I had kept tugging and pulling on her nipples and when I made the first thrust I doubled down on her clit with my finger. By the second thrust she was coming harder than I had ever seen. On my third thrust her eyes rolled back and her body went rigid. She shuddered once, twice, three times and her legs gave out. She sank completely onto my cock and thrashed and moaned. I kept up the assault on her clit and nipples while she hung like a puppet from my cock. Inside her pussy I could feel orgasm after orgasm ripping through her as she mumbled incoherently. "what was that baby girl?" I asked as she started to calm down. She put her legs down and lifted herself off my cock. She checked my cock and then tossed some champagne on it to rinse off the bit of blood that was showing. She rinsed herself in the same way and giggled at the tingle. "I said," she replied. "That Mom was right. It is the best feeling ever when your penis is in my vagina"

She pushed me away from the railing and down into a sitting position on the outdoor sofa. She climbed into my lap just like she always had but this time facing me and this time she slid my cock into herself as she sat. She leaned in and we cuddled. Cuddling turned to kissing and soon her hips began moving up and down. She played with angles, speed and intensity and when she found the sweet spot she came again and again as we kissed and hugged and then finally I let go and my daughter got to feel a man cum inside of her pussy for the very first time. I called time after that and carried her to bed, she was eager to go but I knew that tomorrow she would be sore as hell. So I cuddled her and together we drifted away.

The next morning I helped her clean in the shower and then plunked her into a bubble bath to soak away any soreness. Bubble time turned to play time and I ate her newly deflowered puss through two orgasms. I then carried her out onto the deck and set her up in the sun. I catered breakfast, cleaned up and then went out with a bottle of oil to gave her a long full body massage. When she was completely relaxed I switched gears and began to work my hands on her ass with long slow strokes that stopped with my fingers running all over her lips and taint. I then knelt over her and slid my cock into that fresh little pussy and gave her the meat for a good 20 minutes. Just as I was working up to my release I knew she was close so I added an sneaky oily finger into the equation. It slid into her ass in one smooth movement and just like my sister, she lost it, her body was shaking and she was screaming in pleasure. I was pumping my load deep in her cunt while jamming my finger as deep in her ass as I could. Her pussy was milking my cock and her ass was pulsing on my finger. After, I rolled over and listen to her heavy breathing slow.

The rest of the week we never left the house. Her outfits ranged from peekaboo sexy to naked. There was always pussy on display and the touching and kissing were constant. Once as we passed in the hall I saw she was wearing a loose mesh top, no pants or panties but cute little ankle socks. I scooped her up and held her against the wall, feet off the floor she hung on my forearms as I plowed her puss hard and fast. She came before I did, but not by much and afterwords I stayed hard. She hung from my cock like a little cock puppet as I walked out to the deck where I fucked her long and slow. Deep even penetrations that pulled out til only the crown of my cock was gloved by her labia and then plunged in until we were completely joined. I kept this pace even and smooth as I sat her ass on the rail and the first orgasm rocked through her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hung her weight on my shoulders as I pistoned my cock into that steamy puss. Her cunt started to spasm into a string of explosive orgasms, one popping after the other as she started to bite my shoulder and wail while she thrashed her pulsing pussy onto my shaft. She was past words, she moaned she screamed and then her eyes got that far away look, she stopped making any noise as her body stretched out, elongating, her muscles going tight, eyes rolled back and shoulders trembling, wanting to breathe but locked so tight she couldn't. Her cunt was squeezing my cock like a vice, Her tight little pussy and her strong swimmers core were both clamping down as hard as she could. And then she screamed out what little air she had left and tried to move in five directions at once. I maintained my strong deep movements and pulled her off the rail and fully onto my cock. As she slid down onto my shaft I slipped the other arm underneath and slid my pointer and middle finger into her Hershey hole. I only went in a little ways and then let her weight and movement as she slid her pussy down my cock also slide my fingers into her ass. It pushed her over an edge somewhere because she slumped. A dead weight hanging from my pecker in her pussy and my fingers in her ass.

My arms held her to me and I saw that Jackie had passed out so I carried her to the outdoor sofa and sat down with her on my lap and my cock so deep in her pussy that her tummy bulged. I held her and stroked her shoulders, neck and temple. I whispered in her ear and told her how much I loved her. The pulsations and clenching in her pussy had continued while I sat there and the feeling of it was getting me close to the edge.. I lay down with Jackie spooned into my cock. I lifter her one leg up so I could watch as I drove my cock into her fresh young pussy and now as I was getting close I gave up all inhibitions and plowed that 18 year old pussy with all my strength. I felt Jackie start pushing back against me and I pulled her head back and we kissed hard as my orgasm hit and rope after rope of cum shot out of my pulsing cock and deep into Jackie's belly. The Cold Boston air woke us there later and arm in arm we stumbled into bed and spooned into sleep.

Thursday rolled around. The next day Jackie was due to head home and I was feeling a little melancholy as I made breakfast. That melancholy quickly changed when Jackie came downstairs. She had on a skin tight black pencil skirt that was at best 8 inches long. It went from her waist to almost cover her pussy. Almost being the key word as about an inch of her tiny white thong was clearly on display. They were sheer enough that I could see her pussy lips had spread open and the material had been pulled between them. Almost as though a finger had made a few back and forth trips along that pink groove. Above the skirt Jackie wore a fitted white dress shirt. It was snug around her flat stomach and then flared to allow her c cup breast to fit snugly as well. The buttons were a pearl white and stopped just below her breasts so the cleavage was on full display. Not that I took more than a passing notice though because with no bra and the thin dress shirt her areola were two dark circles with bullet hard nipples poking out towards me. Her hair had been pulled back into a pony tail and she had on black framed reading glasses.

"I was trying to decide which outfit to wear on my first day of class, will you help me daddy? She leaned back, crossing her legs, arching her back and tucking her arms under those firm little breasts. "What do you think of this one daddy. If you were a teacher would you like this one?" She pulled here arms up along her stomach to lift and present her breasts. This also lifted the hem of her skirt and I could see the dampness between her lips soaking into the thin white panties. As I looked the material became almost transparent. She turned away from me and grabbed the kitchen counter. Slowly she bent at the waist until her chest was level to the floor. She twisted her torso and looked back at me. "Does this meet the dress code Mr Teacher?"

luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers
12