Jackie Comes to Stay Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bent forward stance and her black strapped high heels conspired to present her ass in the best possible way. The tiny black skirt had ridden up to mid cheek and her hot little pussy was in full view. Her legs were spread open in a triangle stance and her tiny white g string panties were pulled up between her pussy lips and only a small bit of string exited to lay across her tight rosebud and back under the skirt. I moved to stand behind her. "Not quite Miss, There is one minor adjustment that must be made, Just stand there for a moment"

I placed a hand on her right ass cheek and massaged slightly. Kneeling behind her I reached up beneath the skirt and caught the strings to her panties and slowly slid it down. As the thong passed her ass and started to pull from between her cunt lips I blew lightly on her pussy and watched it clench twice as a shiver ran through her body.

I slid my face in so close that my lips were almost kissing hers and the breath as a spoke landed directly on her pussy cleft. "Oh I do see one more issue now that those panties are off Miss. Not to worry though, I am already here so I believe I can fix this" "Fix what?" she replied. "Well it seems that young Miss was perhaps a little excited this morning?" My tone pitched up at the end framing the question to which she breathed a whisper quiet "She was." I slid my finger into here groove and swirled it around, near, but not in, the hotter core. "She was excited and she had her fingers in here playing while she got dressed, didn't she?" I asked. "She did" I heard answered back with a moan of arousal. "Well it has gotten a bit messy so I believe I should clean it up" I ran my tongue from her clit to her ass hole in one long lick then slowly and thoroughly tongued and sucked both lips til they were swollen, engorged with lust. I dove between her lips and ran a series of full length clit to ass hole stokes that ended with the last one taking my tongue right to her rosebud and running circles around it. As I poked my tongue into her ass hole, pushing it in strongly, She came, a hard fast pulse that squeezed my tongue in her ass hole but then her pussy and ass re-flexed back the other way and relaxed. My tongue took advantage of the opening and thrust fully inside. Jackie came again, her knees trembled and her pussy and ass clenched and released. She was shaking so hard I stopped and held her. As she calmed down and her breathing returned to normal I stood.

"Now before I make up my mind I must see the full uniform. Run out to the car and get your leather backpack." her eyes lit up and she jumped up and ran to the downstairs door, I heard the jangle of keys and the door open and close. Just then the phone rang. I grabbed it out of reflex and then found out that Lena had flown in to be with us and was just about to hop in the cab. I told my sister that her daughter was being quite naughty this morning and I could use her help. Lena almost purred into the phone and said "That cabbie is going to have a tip dangled for speed, and its a fat one. Will you have a fat one for me brother?" "Primed and ready Sis, see you soon." I hung up and watched as Jackie bounced up the stairs in her school outfit, backpack and all. An outfit that only I, and soon my sister would ever see.

I had 30 to 45 minutes before my sister showed up to join the party. So I started by taking her to my office on the main floor. I sat behind the desk and had her do some filing and dusting for me. She fell into the role with gusto and soon was bent over the filing desk wiggling her ass at me. She switched to dusting and I noticed that when she bent over the desk towards me her shirt buttons had less secured than previously. In fact only the bottom three buttons were still done up and her breasts hung almost out of the top as she bent forward.

I stood with 20 minutes left to go. I turned up the radio just loud enough to drown out any outside car type noises and then I walked up behind her until my hard cock behind my slacks was wedged into the split of her pussy lips. I leaned forward pushing my cloth covered dick harder into her pussy and pulled her top wider until her tits popped out. I took a hard nipple in each hand and tugged, twisted gently and rolled. She pushed back against my cock and squeezed her pussy around my shaft. Even through my pants I could feel the heat. I stood her up and moved her through the office while my hands moved from her hard nipples, her firm breasts to her slick little honeypot. She was gasping and trembling but I wasn't letting her finish.

I have driven that route airport to house so many times. I know that road in every traffic and weather condition. I could drive it blindfolded. "Fat tip" she had said. 10 minutes. "I think young Miss is having too much fun, we must remind her that this is an institution of learning and she has already broken the rules by wearing panties. I positioned her to the stance from earlier and stood near her head. I pulled my cock out the fly of my slacks and fed it into her mouth. She bobbed on it while I stroked and fingered her pussy.

Her hungry depths were sucking on my fingers wanting them, anything, to fill her. I brought my hand back and spanked her hard on the ass cheek. She jerked away slightly and went rigid. My hand slid back into her pussy for moisture then rimmed her pussy juice on her ass hole. She leaned into it and moaned as my finger penetrated her ass to the first knuckle. "No", smack, "Panties",smack, "In class",smack. I rubber her red ass cheeks gently with one hand while milking her nipples with the other. My hand on her ass would slide into her pussy on the downs stroke. Sometimes I would flip to the other finger and slide it into her ass.

20 seconds, maybe.. I caught a glimpse of yellow. I walked her over to the small couch that sat facing the entry way. I pulled my pants down and sat and then turned her back to me in our standard cuddle couch position but this time I slid her down onto my shaft until I was balls deep. I turned her head into my shoulder so our tongues could meet and brought the left hand up to the back of her head and pulled her into the kiss. Her vision was obscured, our tongues were lashing against each other and her pussy was flexing and pulsing on my cock. I watched the door open and Lena enter. She saw us and her clothes fell to the floor in a heartbeat. On silent bare feet she padded over to kneel in front of her daughter's spread open legs. I moved my hands to Jackie's waist to hold her still as my cock started to drive in and out of her pussy. The Lena leaned in and her tongue circled Jackie's clit. Jackie's eyes shot open and she looked down, saw her mother and came so hard she squirted down Lena's chest.

Jackie's ass was going crazy she was squirming around her pussy pulsing and grasping my cock. She tried to move away from my cock as the orgasm ripped through her. She was part way off, just clearing the knob when Lena grabbed my cock and tilted it back towards my stomach. Then she kicked Jackie's leg and Jackie slid directly down onto my shaft as it went full length into her ass. She went rigid. She squirted on her mom again and inside her ass her sphincter was like a velvet glove squeezing and releasing the full length of my shaft. It was too much. I came so hard my body was locked in rigour. When my cock exploded it was a torrent, burst after burst. Gobs of sperm grenaded out of my knob and into Jackie's ass. Lena slid three fingers into Jackie's pussy and rubbed my sensitive cock head from inside the pussy. Then she tipped the other way and brought Jackie to a g spot orgasm that sent my still hard cock into a second explosion, still as intense but with only a bit less sperm.

As I softened Jackie slid off of me and we headed into my en suite to clean off. While under the shower we knelt in front of Lena and took turns tonguing her to orgasm. We proceeded from the fluffy towels to my bed where the girls took turns licking and sucking on my shaft until I was hard and the Lena climbed on and rode me through a long hard orgasm that had me shooting into her pussy. A pussy that Jackie dove in and cleaned up as soon as I pulled out.

It was there as we cuddled that Lena told me she had already closed escrow on her house. Contents were in storage and would arrive in two weeks. She had quit her firm and was going to look for an office over the next week or so to start her own business. A business that had some key clients follow her because they were already bigger than one city.

I lay there, cuddled from both side and for the first time in a very long time I was able to just relax and allow that happiness to take hold.

12