Jackie Held for Ransom

Story Info
Kidnapped college girl gives oral to her captor.
1k words
3.91
17.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly had a fistful of her hair to make her cooperate. She was whimpering into his unsympathetic eyes and curling under his body towering over her. When he asked her again if she'd be quiet, she nodded quickly and sniffled.

He let go of her hair and ran his fingers through it instead.

Then he cupped his hand on her cheek.

He was smiling. His eyes were still squinty and mean so she thought this was a sadistic smile.

"Your parents are cooperating, Jackie," he said to her.

She panted as he inched closer to her.

He put both hands on her face and looked into her eyes. "Relax, Jackie," he said.

She exhaled and said, "Jackeline."

He put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them. "We're just going to hold you for a little while longer, okay, Jackie?"

"Don't hurt me," she said in a small voice.

He lifted her chin and peered into her eyes seriously. "Don't give us reason to, okay, Jackie?"

She nodded.

He stood up. She was in the chair, her feet curled up, dressed only in the T-shirt she was wearing when they took her.

He still had his hand on her hair, stroking it gently, running his fingers through, holding it up to see how long her hair was. "Nice," he muttered under his breath.

He let go of her. She followed his big hands to the button of his pants as he opened them. A small gasp escaped her, and she shriveled up in that chair, holding her legs.

She bit her lip as she listened to his pants unzip.

She gulped as he reached inside and pulled his underwear down.

She gasped again when he pulled his cock out.

He touched her hair again, caressing it.

She looked up at him. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead, a loud smack of his lips echoing in this empty room.

There was nothing around the room to identify where it was. She had been blindfolded so she didn't know where she was.

She had heard other men, but his was the only face she knew. A handsome face with an evil scowl that only sometimes broke into a kind smile.

She sniffled again as she watched the cock move on its own, rising and pointing towards her. She looked up at him and he was smiling down at her, still playing with her hair.

She assumed he wanted her to do something to his cock.

He was already close to her, but he inched even closer. The tip of his cock was right at her lips.

She took a deep breath.

And she began to open her mouth.

"Good," he said, encouraging her. "Good girl, Jackeline," he said.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide.

He touched the side of her face gently as he guided his cock into her mouth.

She dropped her feet back to the floor. A low sound escaped her throat as he pushed his cock into her. Her hands were in the air in little fists. But as he pushed deeper, she put her hands on his thighs.

She didn't know what to do. Saliva was gathering. Her tongue wanted to explore this new object laying on it. Her eyes started to water.

He put one hand under her chin and another on the back of her head. And he slowly began pumping his cock to and fro, back and forth. She gulped and gargled a little. His fingers were wiping her tears. He pushed in and she grunted. He held her head and pumped harder into her mouth. Saliva was stuck in her throat. Nervous, she wasn't swallowing and coughed a little on it.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her. She watched as a string of saliva hung from his cock to her mouth before dripping.

She coughed and swallowed and panted while staring at the offending cock in front of her face.

He lifted her chin. She blinked rapidly as his face descended on to her. He kissed her full on the lips. When he was done, she opened her eyes and saw his handsome devilish face smirking at her.

He stood up straight. The cock was in front of her again, drenched in her saliva, glistening.

He leaned the cock against the side of her face. She closed her eyes again. He put it on the other side of her face, by the neck, and her head curled into it. As he slid the cock on her face, it brushed past her lips.

She felt her mouth open. Her tongue moved towards it.

He left it on her lips. And she took it into her mouth. She sat up on her chair. She touched his thighs again and sucked.

He grabbed her hair. She tipped her head to the side and sucked.

He grabbed her wrists. She moved to the edge of her seat and sucked.

He slid his fingers between hers. She squeezed his hand, wiggled her face and sucked.

He let go of her, and she tugged down on his pants. He grunted. She had his balls in one hand.

It got too much for him and he pulled out. But she had a hold of his thighs and kept him there. Her face moved towards the cock and kissed it as it bounced away. She licked the side of it. She closed her eyes as he took the cock and hit it against her face.

Then she yelped and blinked as his cum shot onto her face. She sat there, shocked at the entire moment, while his cum dripped from her face. He bent down to kiss her again. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and waited for the kiss.

A phone call interrupted them. Her wealthy parents paid the ransom. They both grinned.

The kidnapping scheme she had planned, with this handsome ex-convict she had met online, worked.

But the cock and the kiss were unexpected. Sort of.