All Comments on 'Jackie Listens to Her Brother'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
addieQaddieQover 15 years agoAuthor
I'm the author

I'm the author of this story. I just reviewed it now that it up on the site. And, I gotta say - it is SO long. Not sure what to think. I get sort of lost in the writing, and the story has a life of it's own, and sometimes they just end up LONG.

I may revise it at some future date, and edit it down.

peace

Addie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

I loved it, I hope there are more chapters in the works!

stevaroonistevarooniover 15 years ago
Lengthy, but good

I liked the details; you do a great job of depicting actions and physical descriptions. Yeah, the story was a little long, but did a great job of conveying a scared but lusty young girl and her brother, desperately needing to help his often-frightened sister. I've met girls like this, who can't seem to finish a sentence without ending it hesitantly, and this is described really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Sometimes you need a long story to tell it right. Yes, the brother's intent was to seduce his sister, but seduction takes time ;-)

THANKS!

randy2somerandy2someover 15 years ago
Who is AMY

Good story, but about half way down page 3, Jackie's name changes to Amy...This did spoil it a little, but apart from that a good effort...

randy2somerandy2someover 15 years ago
If you can't find it

The text reads ..."oh Amy, don't worry"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHO CAN SAY ?

We are all so different and when a brother and sister have that kind of respect and trust in one another anything can happen . The story was quite believable and you should complete it .Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worry Not

many stories are much longer and nowhere as well written.

A few editing corrections are needed, and read it to your self to catch them.

tinman69stinman69sover 15 years ago
Beautiful Love Story!

I don't think I have read a better, more detailed love story on this site. Yes it was a little long, but it needed to be. It needed the length to detail the strength of the love between these two. Then to culminate it with some mutual masturbation was fantastic. A lesser writer would have had them fucking first. I'm glad you didn't go there. Now you are open to another chapter where they can get in a couple of days of experimentation at sex. It can be a wonderful love story all the way to the end, whereever that might be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not too long at all

These stories depend on seduction and the moment when the line is crossed. You were right to let it play out long. I also liked that it began innocently, without a back history of incest. And the description of the oral masturbation was exactly how I loved it. Of course, I want more, but I'm glad you kept it where it ended. Peter.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Beautiful love story.

I think it was a really good tale, so far. I do hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but needs another chapter to tell what happens next do they end up at the same college,do the parents find out,do they fuck do they ever see each other again we need to know

genealguygenealguyalmost 15 years ago
THAT WAS...

...the longest, slowest seduction in MY experience. Your way with words, and the back-and-forth verbal exchange, were very enjoyable. Their hesitancy made it even more powerful. Thanks for a great story! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one problem - thats all

Honestly, I loved it - with the exception of the name - Why did the sisters name change to Amy? Especially when the title itself is 'Jakie Listens to Her Brother"

With that said, I found the story to be perfectly crafted, with good use of dialogue and bridging paragraphs.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Needs more beautiful.

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago
Nice

Your story took a bit of time but it really did well on the last page ! Please write more chapters. I think he can show her some exciting things in a sensual way. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The next morning...

I wish you would finish the weekend camping trip story.

It was a very good start of a beautiful relationship between sister and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so sweet and sensuous

every moment in this story was riviting so hot an d sensual and so soft with his sister had me dripping it was beautiful had me thinking about me and my sister when we were young im 74 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a nice reminder

I did something very similar with my twelve year old sister when I was fifteen and she loved it as much as I did. An hour later, she asked if we could do it again so we got undressed and went at it like a couple of horny rabbits. I was licking her puffy little pussy and she was bucking and shaking like crazy and then I just moved up and drove the head of my cock and three or four inches into her tight little cunt. She let out a yelp, when I broke her cherry, but she was all worked up and juicy so I fucked her and kept fucking her until my pelvis was smacking against hers, every time I fucked into her. I'd jerked off earlier and then cum while rubbing my cock between her legs so, this time... with my cock buried in her pussy, I fucked her for over half an hour before I shot my cum in her twelve year old pussy. That was the first of at least a thousand times that we fucked each other. It's a miracle that she didn't get pregnant.

(I'm noting the other comment of the guy who's age is 74. ... I'm 75 and I'm still going. The woman I'm fucking now is a beautiful 35 yr old wife who told me that I'd made her cum more times in four hours than her thirty nine year old husband has in the last four years. <that was our first time> She said she chose me because I don't look or act my age and because no one would ever suspect or believe that she'd be cheating on her husband with a seventy five year old man.

She also enjoys the hell out of being fucked with a cock that's thicker and three inches longer than her husband's is. (The neighbor lady says "It's so nice that your daughter comes over to visit and spend time with you so often. You must be proud of her.") When I told Linda that, she laughed and said, "Fuck me, Daddy." Now it's her opening line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
name

Too bad it takes a good story , but about half way down page 3, Jackie's name changes to Amy...This did spoil it a little although it was,already mentioned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story was so good. I've been reading these for years but this is my first comment. I love the buildup and arc of the story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous