Jackie Needs Help with Her New Baby

Story Info
Young breastfeeding mum gets help from a young woman.
1.3k words
4.66
11.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jackie's husband had to work abroad for three months Jackie was desperate for some help looking after their three-month old daughter. 19 year old Laura's family were moving away so she was homeless and jobless for the summer before going to college. The perfect answer was for Jackie to pay Laura to live in and help her with running the house and looking after baby Sam.

Laura took the opportunity seriously and read up as much as possible about looking after babies. Laura had known Jackie for a few years and the two always got on well sharing an interest in sport and using the gym. It was a very tired and emotional Jackie that greeted Laura when she arrived the first morning.

Jackie was in the middle of breastfeeding Sam and Laura suggested that she made a cup of tea. By the time she returned Sam had stopped feeding and had fallen asleep at the breast. Laura asked if she could put Sam to bed and Jackie was happy to accept. As Sam was removed from Jackie's breast Laura was stunned to see how big and dark the nipple was.

Jackie had hardly moved when Laura returned. Her gown was still disheveled, as was the young mother. She was nearly in tears as she said that Sam was not feeding well and that her boobs were uncomfortable, as she was not emptying them. Laura asked whether she was using a breast pump to help the problem.

"I hate the breast pump with a passion. I only use it if I am desperate and my husband is not around to help."

Laura became very interested to know how her husband had been helping Jackie. When asked Jackie went quiet and looked embarrassed.

"I would be very happy to help. I am sure I could do whatever your husband has been doing."

"No, no you don't understand. He well, he helped by, well you know."

"I am not certain but do you mean he sucked the milk out?"

"Oh no he would never consider doing that but he did use his hands to help the flow."

Jackie was confused as the younger woman knelt in front of her and opened the front of the gown. Before there was any protest the bra was also removed from the swollen breasts. As soon as Laura gently caressed the breasts, being careful to avoid the nipples, milk started to ooze out of each nipple. Confusion turned to amazement as each nipple was found in turn by Laura's mouth. She applied a gentle suction and was rewarded, as there was positive squirt from each nipple.

"You look totally exhausted. You need to get some sleep while Sam doesn't need you. I can clear up while you take a nap."

With this the stunned mother was led up to her bedroom and undressed until she only had a pair of large knickers on. She protested that she needed her nursing bra with pads to prevent wetting the bed, but was shushed by Laura just before she attached her mouth to one of the huge nipples. The suction was now much stronger and the flow matched it. The flow was forceful and the feeling of relief strong. The teenager alternated between the two nipples that were huge and very hard. Laura was more aroused by sucking these large nipples than she had ever been sucking a cock.

Jackie found herself gently holding the girl's head to her chest. Her boobs stopped aching as milk was drained from them. She started to float as the relief turned to arousal. Having had no sexual arousal let alone orgasm in months she was panicked by this turn of events. Her mind screamed no but her body was not agreeing. Jackie was lying flat on her back and Laura was kneeling beside the bed as she alternated between the two breasts. The flow of milk was slowing down and Laura found that she was sucking less and less but playing with the nipples more and more.

"No, no, no more please stop."

"Do you want me to stop because I am hurting you or because you are becoming aroused?"

"No, no I am not becoming aroused it is just, it is just that...... I am tired."

"You body is like a coiled spring. It is not surprising if you are frustrated. Your hormones are probably all over the place and I bet there has been little time or energy left for time with your husband or for yourself. I am going to carry on until your breasts are completely drained. If I do anything you don't want me to all you have to say is stop and I will. Now lie back relax and listen to your body."

The resistance that Jackie had been showing melted away partly as she realized that the youngster was reading her perfectly. The mouth on the nipple, matched by fingers on the other, were doing little to drain the breasts but lots to aroused the young mother. When the fingers left the nipple and slowly traced their way down past the bellybutton both women held their breath.

Jackie stopped fighting her body but carried on holding her breath as the fingers slipped inside her knickers. They were soaking and she knew it and she knew Laura would very soon feel it. When the fingers found the swollen clit Jackie's breath exploded and her body relaxed.

"No, no you can't do this it's wrong, it's embarrassing, I am far too wet."

"There is nothing wrong, you don't need to be embarrassed and it is wonderful that you are so wet and excited. Lie back and let me caress you."

Jackie knew she didn't want the younger woman to stop but it felt right to protest. The very last thing she wanted was Laura to take her mouth and hand away. The mouth at her breast had long ago stopped purely sucking but the playing with the nipple was now even more concentrated and much firmer. The nipple seemed to have a direct link to her clitoris that was threatening to explode within seconds of being discovered.

This was not Laura's first time playing with someone else's clit. If asked she would always think of herself as bi. She loved being fucked by a good cock but found more women attractive than men. She loved the sheer sexual helplessness of this young mother. Half of her wanted to bring her to orgasm very quickly to prove she could but the other half wanted to let her enjoy being gradually built up until firstly she admitted she wanted this and then secondly she requested or even begged for her orgasm.

It didn't take long at all until the pretense of reluctance was forgotten. Jackie's hips were soon undulating slightly and pushing up onto the teasing fingers. Laura moved her mouth onto the nipple that had remained erect. For some reason this increased the stimulation still further. Laura knew that she could spark the orgasm in seconds and would not be able to hold it back much longer even if she wished to. Taking her mouth off the rock-hard nipple she said

"Jackie would you like me to bring you to orgasm or would you rather I stopped?"

"Oh please don't stop. I am so close. Please suck my nipple and rub me I need it so badly. It's going too.... I am going to... I can't stop it.. oh fuck I'm coming, coming, coming."

Laura had never seen a more violent orgasm and had to fight to carry the stimulation on. Jackie was loud and verbal throughout her long orgasm. She made little or no sense but the younger woman found it very arousing to see the complete surrender to sexual pleasure.

As the orgasm finally subsided Jackie was sobbing with tears running down her face. Laura turned Jackie onto her side and cuddled up behind her. She quietened the sobbing woman and told her she would listen out for baby Sam and that she should have a nice sleep until the next feed was due. It took no more than a minute until the relaxed sound of gentle snoring was heard.

End Chapter 1