Jackie on the Run

Story Info
Mature secretary waylaid by lust-fuelled office boy.
5.3k words
4.46
34k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a well known fact that the female members of staff at the big London law firm of Noble, Dent and Black liked to play little practical jokes on each other. No one could remember how it had started, but the practice just seemed to persist.

There were about 12 women employed there, mostly undertaking secretarial and typing work and mostly in the 20-35 age group. There were also a few female solicitors and one or two others working in the general office. They were outnumbered by 20 plus men employed in the legal offices, administration, mail room and security.

The offices were in located in a modern office block somewhere in the business area of the city.

Like most groups of staff engaged in serious day to day work throughout the year, the annual Xmas party was an opportunity to relax, have fun and enjoy a well earned break. Even the most serious and dedicated senior staff recognised the last working day before the Christmas holidays as a time to stop work, have a drink and flirt with the amazing variety of pretty ladies who worked in their offices. Large quantities of drink, colourful decorations, the odd Xmas tree and of course strategically placed mistletoe were in plentiful supply around the offices to brighten up the place and get the staff in a holiday mood. And, although most of the women were married or with partners, they were all determined to enjoy themselves and were not averse to a kiss and a cuddle once the drink broke down their inhibitions.

The 4 women secretaries who worked for the senior solicitors in the firm had started their Xmas celebrations early and by lunchtime were laughing, giggling and in the party mood. All of them were extremely attractive and in their late twenties or early thirties. Jackie, a 34 year old leggy brunette; with long black curly hair and brown eyes saw herself as the leader of the group due to the fact that her boss, Sam Miller, was the most senior solicitor at the firm. It was a bone of contention with her colleagues and she had annoyed them during the year by the way she had used the authority of her boss, to get her own way in lots of situations.

Unfortunately for her, Mr Miller was leaving the firm at the end of the year and Jackie knew that one of the other girls was set to succeed her in the office power games. It was rumoured that Polly's boss, John Sexton, was set to take over the vacant senior position and Jackie wasn't looking forward to the change in circumstances.

Meanwhile, the other secretaries, Marianne, Emily and Polly had a score to settle. They wanted some kind of revenge over Jackie for what they had had to put up with over the past 2 years and the three of them met in the ladies rest room to discuss what practical joke they could play on their common foe.

As they whispered together, they were amazed to see Jackie herself run into the room in a panic. Apparently, she had accidentally spilled a bottle of correcting fluid onto her black skirt while tidying up her desk.

As she attended to the stain, she had lots of conflicting advice as to how to deal with her emergency.

"It will be ruined," wailed Jackie. "And it's the Office Xmas party as well."

As they watched her try to deal with the mishap, Polly had a wicked idea. She whispered it to her fellow conspirators. The smirks of her companions told her that they enthusiastically agreed to follow it through.

Then Emily had an idea of her own which would increase Jackie's suffering. This was also immediately accepted by the group, so she slipped quietly away to get the item she had in mind. It was, in fact, some toy handcuffs she had bought that very morning on her way to work, in a cheap shop, as a Xmas present for a nephew. She was sure they would be strong enough for Jackie's slender wrists.

As Jackie continued to fret over her skirt, Polly and Marianne went over to her.

"You had better take it off Jackie," said Polly "and rinse it in the sink,"

Jackie followed the advice and stepped out of her skirt. The other girls grinned as they looked at her stay up stockings, bare thighs and sexy white panties. It seemed that their little prank was going to work just fine.

Just then, Emily reappeared holding something behind her back. They were ready to put their plan into action.

Polly gave the signal and they pounced on their unsuspecting colleague. Jackie shouted in alarm, as they grabbed her. "What are you doing?" She cried.

Then, as her protests continued, they held her arms behind her and Emily clicked the handcuffs into place. After that, it was relatively easy to bundle her out of the room and into the corridor.

The other girls giggled with glee at their cleverness. Who would have thought that such an ideal opportunity would have presented itself?

Jackie protested vigorously. Her face was flushed red. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you've been a right bitch this year and you deserve it," hissed Polly.

"Anyway, you'll give all the men a nice little treat in your sexy lingerie" giggled Marianne.

"Please let me back in," pleaded Jackie, "someone will see me like this."

"That's the idea, love," laughed Emily. "Have fun"

And with that they disappeared behind the door and locked it, leaving poor Jackie alone in the corridor and bemused as to what to do. She pleaded with her persecutors through the closed door, but, it was clear that they weren't going to relent and let her in. All she was wearing was her white silk blouse, which ended nearly at her waist and failed to cover anything from the waist down. Apart from her panties, she was also wearing sexy black hold up stockings with lace tops which meant that generous expanses of bare thighs were visible above them. She had never felt so exposed.

She started to scamper in the direction of her own office, but the sound of a group of men approaching made her stop in panic. She quickly turned round and ran in the opposite direction. She had to find somewhere to hide before they saw her.

Unfortunately, the men caught a glimpse of her as she turned the corner at the far end of the corridor. "Hey, who was that," one of them shouted. She wasn't wearing a bloody skirt!"

They all laughed and one or two of the younger men gave chase. They had been drinking and were in the party mood.

"Don't let her get away" a voice shouted.

Jackie frantically looked for somewhere to hide. She would die if she were caught and ogled by a group of men in her current state. As she reached the end of the short corridor, she didn't know which way to go for the best. She was starting to panic. Desperately, she chose right and scampered along as fast as her high heels would allow. There was a door which was slightly ajar and she dove in. Luckily, it was an empty office and she breathed a sigh of relief as she closed the door with her back. At least she could get her breath back and decide what to do.

She didn't get long because, soon after, the door opened and an astonished young face stared at her. It was Darren, a 19 year old youth from the mail room, who collected and delivered the in and out trays in the offices. He stared across at her with questioning eyes as she attempted to hide behind a chair. What was she doing in this dimly lit office? As it happened, Jackie was his favourite woman in the department who he worshipped from afar. He never lost an opportunity to ogle her lovely legs and figure whenever he saw her. Now it looked as though his Xmas fantasy had come true. He plucked the small piece of mistletoe from his top pocket and edged towards her. "Can I have a Xmas kiss? He ventured hopefully.

"No, you may not," retorted Jackie frostily, appalled at the cheek of the boy.

But, unfortunately for her, he could now see her predicament.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asked.

"The other women played a nasty trick on me," she explained. "I need your help."

He was only a young boy and she was a lot senior to him in the office. She felt her confidence flooding back. He would surely obey her instructions.

She turned her back to him so he could see the handcuffs. "I need to get these off"

Darren saw the handcuffs and his eyes widened as he saw her lovely shaped ass. He also saw her long shapely legs displayed in black stockings and the delicious area of bare thigh at the top.

"Yes, of course" he said his brain working fast. He thought about going for a hammer and chisel or something. Then another thought popped into his head.

"What about giving me that kiss, first, then?"

Jackie fumed inwardly at the boy's cheek. She was about to explode with rage, but realised she was in no position to antagonise him. He was her best hope for getting out of the predicament she found herself in.

"Alright," she conceded, "But, only if you promise to help me."

Darren needed no further encouragement. He put his arms around her and kissed her full on the lips. Then he went down on his haunches and stared at her legs. He just couldn't let the opportunity go.

"Right, now you can...what are you doing?" She spluttered, angrily. "Get up, boy. Stop that at once."

Darren ignored her and ran his hand up her leg and onto the silky smoothness of her bare thigh.

Then he bent forward and kissed her there.

Jackie was shocked and tried to back away, but, found herself up against the wall with nowhere to go.

"Oh that's so nice," murmured Darren, continuing to touch. "And I like your panties"

"How dare you," spluttered Jackie. "I'll report you for this. You'll be in serious trouble."

Darren chuckled. "I don't think so. Not with you running around dressed like this."

Jackie groaned. The boy was right. She would be a laughing stock in the Office if she reported the incident. All the respect and dignity she had worked so hard to build would be swept away.

Meanwhile, Darren's hands continued to explore her legs and she knew she was going to have a problem with him.

"I'm going to scream very loudly unless you stop," she warned him.

His reaction was to grab a good handful of paper hankies from a carton on the desk and cram them roughly into her protesting mouth. "Now you can't," he grinned.

Jackie spluttered in her make shift gag, but was effectively silenced. She closed her eyes and cursed her mistake.

Now the audacious youth was unbuttoning her blouse and thrusting his hand into her bra.

Her eyes widened at his audacity and lack of respect.

"I love your big tits" he told her as he got his hand around her back inside her blouse and unhooked her bra. In a flash he removed it completely.

Jackie gasped in shock and outrage. She hadn't expected the boy to take such liberties with her.

"Oh boy," he enthused as his eager hands cupped her exposed breasts and fingered her nipples. She could see the raw lust in his eyes and tried to spit out her gag, but it was no good. Now, she couldn't even protest or plead with him to stop.

His handling of her naked breasts became more fervent.

"You're so beautiful" he crooned. "You just drive me fucking crazy."

Getting bolder, he unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it apart. Then he and tucked it under her arms so her breasts were thrusting out in all their glory.

"That's how you should dress for the office," he laughed.

Jackie shuddered, as he closed in sucked in her flesh with his hungry mouth, his tongue flicking out and tickling her nipples.

Jackie was trapped and at the youth's mercy. She was frantic. How was this going to end?

She tried to move away from his clutches and get to the door, but, all she achieved, was losing her balance and ending up on the floor. Now she was more helpless than before.

"Oh that's better," grinned Darren. "Now we can get really comfortable."

Jackie now realised that she would have been better off running into the group of men. At least there would have been safety in numbers. Her foolish pride had made her hide and be cornered by a young sex maniac.

Darren's greedy hands were on her bare thighs again. This time she had no doubt where he was heading. His fingers were soon brushing up against her panties. "Let's have these off," he muttered huskily as Jackie's eyes widened once again in shock and horror. She realised she was in serious trouble. The boy didn't seem to care about the consequences of his actions. "I'm a married woman," she wanted to shout. "I'm the senior secretary here."

She froze in horror as his hands closed on the elastic at the top of her lace panties and started to tug them down over her thighs and down her legs. She kicked her legs up and tried to resist, but, slowly and determinedly, he had them off her. In a matter of seconds, he was holding and sniffing them.

He closed his eyes in ecstasy. "You smell so good," he mumbled.

"Oh my God," thought Jackie. "He's going to rape me."

But Darren surprised her by taking out the damp tissues from her mouth.

"Oh thank you" she gasped in relief, "now you must...OH"

Suddenly, he was pushing her crunched up panties into her mouth. "That's better," he told her. "Now you won't lose them."

As she tried to cope with this new disappointment, she felt his fingers reaching for her exposed pussy. Quickly, she closed her legs only to find that he was forcing them apart again and kneeling between them. Now there was nothing she could do. She was forced to lie there, helplessly, with her hands handcuffed behind her back, her panties stuffed in her mouth, as this randy young buck had unrestricted access to her exposed body. She shuddered and jumped as his hand stroked her slit. There was no stopping him now. His fingers probed her pussy and found the entrance to her vagina. She tried to shout and scream, but the sound she made was a pathetic mew. After a while, his exploring fingers grew slithery and she realised, that despite everything, her juices down there were starting to flow.

"Oh no" she groaned inwardly.

Darren sat back to unzip his trousers and produced his large rampant cock. His eyes gleamed as he moved forward for sex. Jackie was horrified. Desperately she seized her one and only chance and brought her knee up hard into his balls.

"Oh God," he groaned in pain and rolled off into a heap.

She got up quickly and made it to the door. As he continued to groan in agony, she backed into the handle and managed to open it with her handcuffed hands. Then, without another thought, she was in the corridor again and away from her would be rapist.

As she hurried along the deserted passageway, she realised to her horror that she was in an appalling state. Her blouse was tucked back to expose her large breasts. And, not only was she minus a skirt, but she was no longer wearing panties. These were firmly embedded in her mouth to gag her and, try as she might, she could not dislodge them. What was she going to do? She would just die of shame if anyone saw her like this. Where could she go to be safe?

Suddenly, she heard laughter. A room nearby had people in it enjoying themselves. It was the location of the office party. Instinctively, she backed against the wall and sought the nearest safe haven. There was an office, a few doors away which was in darkness. When she got there, she backed up to the door and turned the handle. Mercifully it opened and she was quickly inside, closing the door behind her. It was a small room with a desk and chair and she went down behind them. For the moment she was safe. Her breasts rose and fell on her chest, as she panted back to normality. But, her heart was still pounding. She was still in shock with the knowledge that young Darren had been so close to having his way with her.

Unfortunately, her desperate flight from his clutches had left her even more vulnerable and dishevelled. Try as she may, there was no way she could get her blouse back to cover her breasts. She thought about Darren and shivered as she remembered the wild look of lust in his eyes. She suspected that when he recovered he would be hunting for her with only one thing on his mind.

Her heart thumped uncontrollably, as she realised what the consequences would be if he found her again.

She was correct in her guess that Darren was at that very moment searching frantically for her, his eyes blazing with fury. He was determined to find her again and make her suffer for the pain she had inflicted on him. She wouldn't have got far. And this time, she wouldn't escape what he had in mind for her. He would fuck the bitch until she didn't know what day it was. Then he sniffed his damp fingers for the umpteenth time, knowing where they had been. The sweet musky smell was driving him crazy. Surely he would find her soon.

Just then, she heard a noise outside the door and she huddled down into the leg space of the desk. Someone came into the room and closed the door. She stopped breathing in the ensuing silence, but her heart was beating so hard she feared it would give her away. Then she heard the sound of someone sniffing and she froze in fright.

"So, this is where you're hiding" whispered a voice she had come to dread.

Her heart sank in despair.

It was her young tormentor and he had found her. It was what she had feared the most.

"I could smell your pussy from the doorway," he grinned, as he pulled her by the hair out of her hiding place.

Jackie's cheeks burned with shame at his comment and also from the realisation that she had been found by the very person she most feared. She was trapped and had no illusions as to what would happen now. She moaned helplessly into her panties gag, as he manoeuvred her roughly onto her back with her legs spread wide. Then he was on top of her and fumbling with his zip. He couldn't wait to start fucking her.

Jackie's eyes bulged wide as his young hard cock entered her easily and filled her pussy. She was a 34 year old married lady about to be taken by a 19 year old young underling.

Darren grinned as he pushed his cock all the way into her cunt, surprised by how moist her vagina was. His cock going in so easily. He intended to enjoy himself. After all it wasn't every day a guy got to fuck the woman of his dreams.

And there wasn't a damn thing Jackie could do about it. He had her bound and helpless with no intention of letting her go.

He grunted, as he let her have it good and proper. As he fucked her, he whispered obscenities of what he would be doing to her for the rest of the day.

Jackie mewed ineffectively into her gag, but, was powerless to object. If the boy carried out only half of what he threatened they would be here all night.

As she lay there bound, gagged and a helpless prisoner, being fucked senseless by the youth, her body just seemed to surrender. She allowed her legs to be spread helplessly wider as his cock took control. Darren sensed her acceptance of her fate and it heightened his enjoyment of the fuck. He was driven to a new level of lust as he quickened his thrusts into her sex. She was taking every inch he was able to push into her and boy did he have plenty of fucking left in him. On and on he relentlessly fucked her as she whimpered into her gag.

All Jackie could think about was how this youth's dominating cock was seeing to her in the most effective and all consuming way. She forgot about where she was and why she was there, as delicious sensations built up in her loins and spread out over her ravaged body.

In the silence of the room, she could hear the soft squelching of her pussy as his invading cock gave her no respite.

It was then that she sensed she was about to have an orgasm, one she had never thought possible here on the floor in this office. In the desperation of the moment, her body thrust up onto his impaling cock urging him onto the triumphant rhythm of conquest. Now she wanted his cock: Wanted it desperately, as it swept her past the point of no return. They locked in sexual embrace as he spurted into her and shuddered in climax. As he did so, her gag absorbed her own desperate moan as her body shook in ecstasy. It was a kind of sex she had never known before and it shattered her completely.

12