Jackie on the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay side by side for a long time, as they recovered from the intenseness of their coupling. Darren was the first to recover and began stroking and kissing the lovely body of the older woman by his side. "What a great fuck that was," he whispered.

Jackie groaned. What had they done? She was a victim of lust, but she could not deny her enjoyment of it. Was it because she was bound and helpless? Only in her fantasies had she imagined such an experience, but now having gone through the real thing she could understand why some women secretly craved the ordeal.

But now, she felt so shamed and embarrassed. All she wanted to do was get out of here and go home.

But Darren wasn't finished with her yet. His renewed exploration of her body was in full swing as he kissed and stroked her long luscious legs and thighs. Then, taking all the time he wanted, he brazenly squeezed her tits and flicked his fingers over her tortured nipples.

Jackie couldn't stop him and was horrified when her body started to get aroused. all over again. Surely the youth wasn't going to have her again?

Another ten minutes of petting and Darren felt his cock harden once more. This time he wanted her from behind and intended to have his way.

Jackie found out about it when he hauled her to her feet and made her sprawl across the desk. The contents on its surface, scattered and fell to the carpet.

"Feet apart" he hissed.

Jackie refused to respond and shook her head to emphasise her non co-operation.

Darren, waiting for the first sign of disobedience, grabbed a long wooden ruler from the debris on the floor and, pinning her down with his left arm, laid into her with a vicious swing with the right.

Swish-thwack!

Jackie squealed into her damp gag, but no real sound emerged.

Swish-thwack!

He hit her again and watched a tell tale red blotch appear on her curvaceous rear.

Jackie winced in agony, but gritted her teeth. Her young torturer would not have his way with her again. Not if she could help it. She knew she had to make a stand and regain some kind of control.

Swish-thwack!

Swish-thwack!

Swish-thwack!

With every solid blow, Darren stepped up the power of his punishment. Gradually, the pain of it overwhelmed her and her head dropped in defeat. She swung round and dropped at his feet in the universal sign of surrender. Tears ran down her cheeks as she realised the implications of her actions. She was acknowledging his mastery over her.

Darren put down the ruler and indicated where he wanted her. Jackie, her humiliation complete, took up her allocated position. She stood obediently with her feet apart, bending submissively over the desk, her high heels ensuring that her stinging bum was raised sufficiently to expose her pussy for his needs. Now she was ready for her master to fuck her, as and when he pleased.

Darren took his time and allowed his hands to feel all over her naked ass and thighs. Kneeling down, his fingers delicately swept up the inside of her thighs, all the way up to her sex and he grinned as he felt a tremor run uncontrollably through her body. He also noted with satisfaction that despite this she retained her position. And, as he explored her lovely body without interruption, he grunted in triumph. His hands and fingers arrogantly ravaged her again and again, as he flaunted his complete control over her.

Then the grinning youth stood up and pulled her gag from her mouth. "I don't imagine you will want to call anyone's attention to me fucking you, but if you do, I'll gladly tan your ass again."

Jackie pursed her lips, glad to have her panties removed from her mouth. Then she realised that he had called her bluff successfully, she would be mortified if anyone came in now and caught her in her naked state, sprawled over the desk like this.

Meanwhile, Darren positioned himself behind her, ready to have sex.

Then, it was too late to object any further and she gasped as she felt his cock slide into her unprotected wet sex. "Let's fuck baby," he growled as he slowly, but firmly, rutted in and out of her pussy.

The effect on her was devastating.

"Oh Darren," she moaned, acknowledging his name for the first time.

It was not lost on her young master, as he grinned in triumph.

And it hardened his resolve to give her the full length of his erect penis as he continued to shag her. Before long, her whimpering and whining ceased, as he rapidly built up to a devastating rhythm. His cock hammered away relentlessly, taking all before it. Then she almost died with shame, as she heard a familiar squelching sound. Her own body was betraying her again.

"You love this don't you bitch?" He hissed.

Jackie's face flushed with shame and humiliation. She opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it. Meanwhile, Darren continued to fuck her relentlessly. He had never felt so strong and powerful. Now his piston-like movement changed to a slow, but, devastating penetration of her vagina. He wanted to make it last and make her remember this day for ever.

His relentless shagging made Jackie shake as she lay across the desk. Her big tits bouncing against the desk surface with the constant rocking of his assault. She prayed and hoped no one would come in and see what was going on. She knew she would never live it down if she were caught having sex across a desk with a young boy. As it was, he was fucking her with a vengeance. Surely, he couldn't keep it up much longer.

But, to her dismay, Darren did keep it up. He just kept on fucking her with a kind of raw enthusiasm she could feel with every thrust. The boy's cock appeared to be permanently hard.

Then, as before, something happened deep inside her loins. His constant invasion of her vagina was giving her delightful sensations there and she feared she was on the brink of another orgasm. Surely, she would not disgrace herself again?

But, there was no escape from his rock hard cock as it worked hard inside her pussy. All she could think about was sex and her impending orgasm. Suddenly, she wanted it more than anything else in the world...and nothing else mattered.

Then it was upon her, coursing through her body like a tidal wave, shuddering and tingling as she cried out in ecstatic fulfilment. This time there was no gag to restrain her. Her sex life had just taken on a new dimension.

As she slumped to a standstill, Darren grunted and spurted everything into her vagina. At last they were finished.

He pulled out and slapped her hard on her rear. "What a fantastic ass you've got there," he laughed... "And what a shag that was. It was the best."

Jackie's face burned red with shame and embarrassment. Hopefully the noise of the party would have drowned out her frantic cries.

But, despite this, she knew another awful truth. For her, the sex had been the best ever. Better than she had ever had with her husband, or any boy friend she had slept with. It had rocked her to the very core.

He allowed her to lie down on the carpet and recover, while he zipped himself up and had a peek out of the door to see what was going on.

"The party sounds like it's in full swing," he told her.

Jackie seized the opportunity to speak.

"Let me go now Darren, I need to freshen up and get some clothes on. I need to..."

"Shut the fuck up, woman" he snarled. "You'll do as you're bloody well told and like it."

So, she shut up and kept her eyes downcast. It was a strange feeling being controlled by this youth, but she now knew she would have to accept it, her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply, her eyes watching him...waiting...for his instructions.

He made her lie down in the corner of the office and put his arm around her. Then he started to kiss her slowly and gently and surprisingly he realised that she wanted to kiss more and more passionately. Their tongues flicking and jousting with the thrill of it.

Eventually, she dozed off and was only awaked by a rough shaking of her shoulder. How long she had been asleep she didn't know, but the building seemed quieter now. Maybe everyone had gone home?

Darren opened the door and listened for any sounds, there weren't any. So, he took her by the arm and led her into the corridor. "Right, he said, "now you are going to collect your clothes and visit the ladies. Then, I'm taking you home with me."

Jackie hesitated, stunned for a moment at the implications of his words. But then she realised that it was exactly where she wanted to go. Spending the night in her new lover's bed now seemed a wonderful idea.

Later, when she had found her missing skirt and retrieved fresh panties and blouse from spares she kept in the cupboard in her office, he led his docile and resigned conquest outside, to his waiting van.

On the road there, she found her mobile and texted her husband. "Staying overnight with Polly." It said.

It was a downright lie, of course, and she felt guilty about it, because it was probably the first time she had ever lied to him. But, now she could relax and enjoy a night of exciting sex with Darren.

Twenty minutes later, he was opening the front door to his one-bedroomed flat and pulling her inside. She sighed, helplessly, as she realised that from now on things were never going to be quite the same again.

THE END

12