Jackie's Rules Pt. 09

Story Info
Friday.
6.1k words
4.79
11.6k
29

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie had a fitful sleep. Dreaming of Alice putting her on show in various locations; always naked, always masturbating, always being watched and jeered...

She woke with a jolt as her phone buzzed, signaling the start of a new day. Rubbing her face she remembered it all vividly. She couldn't believe that Alice had made her cum there. Or had she chosen to herself? The events leading up to it felt like they were fading away and Jackie kept replaying the immense orgasm, each time remembering more detail. She remembered how quiet everything felt l, except for her Labored breathing, almost like the whole college was holding their breath in anticipation. She remembered her flushed red skin cooling against the cold hard floor, the utter desperation for release, but also to please. It was the most intense thing she had ever experienced and it was all thanks to Alice. She wondered tentatively whether it had all been designed to draw her in further. How would she ever get to that high again without her new Mistress?

If that was what she was...

Jackie's hand was between her thighs when she awoke. Her bed smelled like her sex. She thought about washing it later.

Remembering her decision yesterday morning, Jackie thought about how she could recite her rules in the morning. Rather than recite each rule as she completed them, she decided it would be better to recite them all to better remember them; it also felt very submissive, which turned her on a lot. Jackie was amazed how horny she was already, after cumming yesterday, she had anticipated a brief respite, but her body just felt as charged as ever.

Stroking her clit as gently as she was able, Jackie shuddered, and standing in front if her desk, began to recite her rules:

"Rule one, wake up every day at 05:30."

"Rule two, run every Weekday Morning, wearing a Sports bra, sneakers and Alice's panties from the previous day."

"Rule three, go to the Gym with Alice Every Saturday. "

"Rule four, play tennis twice a week."

"Rule five, no using Elevators."

"Rule six, no shoes in my apartment."

"Rule seven, always walk to class, don't use the bus."

"Rule 8, Don't lock my dorm room when I am in, so Alice can enter."

"Rule 9, when dressing myself, seek approval from Alice with a selfie or in person."

"Rule ten, no using antiperspirant deodorant."

"Rule eleven, when Alice gives me an order, I should always call her Ma'am."

"Rule twelve, on Fridays, I will study in the library, wearing my princess plug and with my panties round my ankles."

"Rule 13, if I'm not wearing any underwear, I must not wear shoes in the apartment block."

"Rule 14, no orgasms on weekdays."

"Fuck..."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Jackie's Was struck with the immediate realization that she came yesterday, a Thursday, very much a weekday.

Why hadn't Alice's stopped her? Did she realise?

In a fog of disappointment and confusion, Jackie reached for her collar, putting it on and stepping out her door. Before she was fully aware what she was doing, she knocked on Alice's door. Realising, as an after thought, she hadn't once checked the corridor before stepping out naked...

She knocked again lightly, trepidation beginning to creep in. Alice answered shortly after, fully dressed and looking immaculate. This made Jackie hesitate, tripping over her words as she tried to explain herself:

"Ma'am, I am so sorry... I came yesterday. I really shouldn't have, I... I broke a rule, I fucked up... Because I was too horny. A stupid horny slut..."

Alice raised a hand to cut her off.

"I was going to let it slide, as yesterday was an experiment of mine."

"I wanted to find your limits, but you didn't break, so I changed to a different hypothesis."

"We already know you get off on risk of being caught, but I now wonder if you get off on the idea of being seen or watched."

"Seeing as you are clearly wanting to be punished, I think I can accommodate."

"We can further my research at same time. Follow me back to your room."

Alice glided by typing on her phone, leaving Jackie to close her door, meaning she was already in the room and rearranging the bed when the naked girl caught up. The pillows and blanket were all stuffed into one corner, leaving just the white sheet over the mattress. Alice was positioning Jackie's phone on the night stand.

"Put your princess plug in." She ordered.

Jackie didn't wait around, not bothering with lube, as had become a routine. She just licked the plug, then ran it across her damp pussy lips, allowing herself so brief pleasure by tentatively pushing it in and out of her eager pussy. Before remembering herself and bending over to slide it n her ass with ease.

Alice was now watching with a smirk on her face.

"At least you're ready." She chuckled.

"I want your head down and ass up on you knees on the bed, ass facing your phone camera." Alice explained.

"We want your ass to fill the frame, with no chance of your face coming into view, as this is going on the Internet." she said matter of ghastly as she adjusted first Jackie's, then the Camera's position.

Jackie almost didn't react, as it was said so nonchalantly. Then her head snapped round, wide-eyed.

"Ah." Alice interjected any protest before it started.

"This is a punishment and you're not supposed to like it. We will protect your identity, but not your modesty."

Jackie whimpered. Her head bowing again.

Setting her own phone in front of Jackie now, Alice dictated what she wanted...

"You will read from my phone, everything I have typed out there. Put your right hand between your legs like this and masturbate while you do. Make sure I can hear every word, or we will start again."

Jackie didn't respond other than to follow the instruction, moving her hand into position, between her thighs, primed to touch her very exposed feeling pussy.

"Begin."

Jackie's finger ran between her moist folds, finding her clit easily, the soft pad of her finger dancing over the hard nub and lighting a fire in her.

"I am a naughty slut... I came when I wasn't supposed to. This. Is. My. Punishment."

Already struggling to maintain composure, Jackie rallied herself for the next paragraph.

"I am a worthless slut and I do not deserve to cum like normal people. I am more productive and attentive when I am kept needy and desperate."

Jackie flattened her hand now, pressing all her fingers firmly into her soaking lips. Rubbing small circles with increasing urgency.

"Worse still, I am a desperate attention whore and this punishment turns me on. I should be ashamed, but instead the idea of you watching me degrading myself gives me greaaaat ple... easure."

That was the end of Alice's note, but Jackie didn't stop, her other hand now joining the fray, fingers finding their way deep inside her cunt, clawing for her G spot.

"Comment how much of a slut I am, tell me how dirty and naughty I have been. I'm not worthy of an orgasm, I should be turned into a desperate needy mess for your amusement. Watch me degrade myself for your pleasure... look at the slut I have become!"

Alice spanked her hard.

"DON'T YOU DARE CUM!"

Jackie slumped on the bed. Exhausted.

Alice already had the video stopped and Jackie's phone in hand.

She created the sweaty, worn out girl an anonymous profile on a popular porn site, along with a social media site and a blog. Before posting the video on all three.

"I've put all the apps on your phone, so you can see the comments you asked for." She grinned sweetly at Jackie.

"It's getting a little late to be running in a bra and panties round the streets." she said, checking her watch.

"Especially as I wore a thong yesterday... I'll drive you to the running track. You can shower there too."

Jackie nodded, unquestioning or perhaps oblivious to Alice's motive.

Had she really just done that! Why was Alice acting like it was normal. Why was she so Damn horny thinking about it...? A video now existed of her masturbating, and worse still asking to be degraded. She was still touching herself thinking about it when Alice told her they were ready to leave.

She had the necessary sneakers, bra and thong in hand. "It's your choice, but if you walk there naked, I'll let you masturbate in the car."

Looking briefly at the clothes, Jackie grinned sheepishly before walking out the door and looking back to Alice for reassurance...

Soon they were in the car, a naked Jackie, slumped slightly in her seat, fingers deep in side herself and Alice doing the talking.

"I keep trying to find a limit or your breaking point and you push past it Jackie. It's unbelievable."

"Your the biggest slut I have ever known and the most submissive girl I have ever come across. Are you sure you still want this? Because I will keep pushing, I won't be able to stop myself.

Jackie nodded and replied. "God yes."

"You've made me discover things about myself, made me more productive, fitter. Why would I want to stop that?"

"Though, maybe not as close to being caught as yesterday would be nice, or could I have a disguise?" she mused.

Alice laughed. "Maybe. We can be more careful."

And the irony of saying that whilst Jackie was naked on the way to the sports track was not lost on her.

At least there was no practice on Fridays...

Alice parked as close as possible and jumped out heading for the track, leaving Jackie to scramble into the back to get dressed before following.

She was a site to behold as she jogged over. Her long, powerful legs accentuated by the high waistband of the thong, with the entirety of her toned thighs on display and when she turned the view of her ass made Alice bite her lip.

Now admiring Jackie's rock hard stomach, Alice got out her phone.

"I'll time your laps for future reference." She winked.

Jackie laughed and headed for the start line, taking a brief pause before setting off.

Six laps later, Jackie stopped and walked over, hands on hips and in recovery mode.

"So, when did you work out you had broken the rule?" Alice asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh." Jackie blushed. "I was reciting my rules. Which I decide to do on a morning now. I realised half-way through."

Alice smiled. "That's a good idea. Did you masturbate while you were reciting them?"

Jackie blushed again, the answer clear without her needing to vocalize it.

"Well then, I think we have an amendment to rule one." Alice mused.

"Rule one, wake up at 5am and recite the rules whilst masturbating."

Jackie flushed even redder than Alice imagined, before timidly adding "N... No.. No one will be around at 5am. Perhaps I should do it in the corridor before I get dressed..."

Alice pondered a moment. "I like that, but if you stop for any reason you have to start from scratch."

Jackie melted with the words. "God yes." She whispered.

"Did you finish reciting them this morning?" Alice asked.

"N... No." Jackie replied, both fear and excitement filling her with yet more warmth.

Alice laughed. "You've had enough excitement this morning, you can do the rest in the shower."

Shoulders slumped, primarily with relief, Jackie followed to the changing rooms. Getting great fully into the shower. Easing her plug out, which she had forgotten about; and reasoning that Alice's thong has counted as outerwear and therefore she hadn't broken rule twenty; she continued this morning's list, impressing herself with her memory:

"Rule fifteen, no orgasms without verbal permission from Alice."

"Rule sixteen, No orgasms in the apartment building."

"Rule seventeen, when I sit at my desk I must be sat on my largest dildo."

"Rule eighteen, Whenever & wherever I study, my panties must be round my ankles."

"Rule nineteen, I will wear a butt plug during all classes."

"Rule twenty, I will never wear a butt plug and panties at the same time."

"Rule twenty-one, I must only wear a collar when in our dorm rooms. Nothing else."

"Rule twenty-two, all laundry must be done naked."

"Rule twenty-three, for every hour of study, I must take a break and edge."

"Rule twenty-four, I must never be late to Miss Carlson's Class and will always sit in the front row."

"Rule twenty-five, I must not wear sports bras as well as another top."

"Rule twenty-six, I must not shave my pubis. Shaving below is fine."

"Rule twenty-seven, I will only shower in public bathrooms. Never my own."

"Rule twenty-eight, I must only wear one pair of my own panties per week."

Alice pulled her from her own thoughts.

"Come on you, if you don't leave soon, you'll be late for class. Let's get you dressed."

As Jackie dried herself off, she looked at what Alice had provided her with. Which wasn't very much. She had given her back the running outfit that she'd just made incredibly sweaty by running hard, as well as a pair of leggings that she had bought but never worn. They hugged the shape of her ass too closely, and she had been too embarrassed to leave the house in them. But here they were.

The significance of being given back the dirty thong wasn't lost on Jackie either. She'd have to remove the leggings and thong to put her plug in before class and keep it in her bag for the day, or at least until she needed it in the library later on.

Never the less, She started by putting on the thong. More turned on than she cared to admit to herself. Maybe she could cum again tomorrow. It was the weekend after all. She would have to sweet talk Alice...

Soon, Jackie was walking to class, sneakers propelling her, with her ass accentuated by the thong and leggings. Despite the sweaty sports bra still drying and the second hand thong, she had to admit, she felt sexy in her outfit. She was proud of her abs, so why not show them off, and the same was true of her ass.

She got to the building with plenty of time to spare and headed to the bathroom. Locking a cubicle for some privacy, she had to remove her sneakers to get the leggings and ultimately the thong off. So within a minute she was stood in only her bra. Looking at the time in her phone and seeing she had plenty, Jackie took off her bra too, savoring the naughtiness of being naked in the bathroom as other people went about their day.

Then she got to work, but with less haste than on previous occasions, she masturbated with her fingers for a few minutes, getting her cunt as wet as she could. Then she retrieved the plug Alice had left her, this was the large, weighted one, and she was looking forward to wearing it.

She started slowly, covering the plug in her grool, then sliding it slowly further into her soaking pussy, her lips spreading eagerly over it. Soon she was fucking herself vigorously with the tip of the toy and had to stop when she began to moan with delight.

Somewhat saddened by the shortening of her fun, Jackie bent over and after three gentle thrusts, pushed the plug home into her puckered ass hole. A gentle sigh escaping the naked girl's mouth.

"Time to get dressed, I suppose." Jackie said out loud, with instant regret...

On listening though, it appeared she was alone for now, so she did dress herself. Ironically, the sports bra was now dry, but Jackie was sweating again.

The air rushed along Jackie's skin, as she walked to her Sign language class, giving her goosebumps and reminding her how much she had on show. It felt like she was going to get used to having her stomach on show under Alice's regime. She sat down to one side and got settled for class to start.

As class went on, Jackie received hundreds of notifications on her phone. Each time she checked if it was Alice, but each time it was a filthy comment on her videos; which she barely had time to read and dismiss before the next one appeared.

"What a skank."

"Nice ass."

"You should never cum again."

"Useless slut. You need to be punished!"

"Tell me where you live, I'll come spank some sense into you..."

"Whore."

"I need some of that ass."

"Post your ID, we'll turn you into the web slut you deserve to be!!!"

This last one appeared over and over as people liked and up voted it. Appearing three times in a row was enough to break the trance Jackie had fallen into.

Regaining her composure a little, she realised that not only was she touching herself, but her fingers were deep in her pussy, her leggings stretched obviously by her hand.

The humiliation and embarrassment from the comments was and undeniable turn on for Jackie, she already knew that about herself. But surely being caught masturbating in class would be too far, it would ruin her!

She hadn't been noticed yet luckily, no one being her row of seats had helped. Looking for her moment, Jackie began to pull her fingers out of her pussy, only for one sickened digit to glide against her clit on the way past and send a shudder down her spine. Timed perfectly with a new comment. This was too much for Jackie, and she began anew, this time on her abused clitoris.

"Stupid slut hasn't even shaved everywhere."

This had been effective for many reasons. It had of course been embarrassing and humiliating, but it also reminded Jackie of her submission to Alice, it was a rule she didn't like, but she enjoyed the act of complying. The comment had also come at a time that she could physically feel how long her pubes were getting above her pussy.

Maybe she could ask Alice to shave now. Nevertheless, her fingers bared down on her soaking cunt.

"Jackie, could you show me the sign for good afternoon please?"

Immediate panic set in, Jackie knew the answer, but she needed both hands.

"Oh fuck." she said under her breath.

Slowly pulling her wet hand out of her leggings, she raised both hands and completed the sign, slowly to ensure she got it right and then again a little faster. Before dropping her hands to her lap with lightning speed and looking to see people's reactions.

They all seemed uninterested and turned back to the front as the teacher spoke.

"So you were listening, I thought you had fallen asleep over there. Please try to at least look like you are paying attention Jackie."

Jackie flushed redder than she already was and nodded slightly. The class continued.

Looking down to wipe the grool from her hand onto her leggings Jackie finally noticed the huge dark, damp stain she had created. Not only that, the area round her stank of sex. What was she going to do? She couldn't walk the halls with what looked like a pee stain in her pants. She messaged Alice for advice...

"Wait for me in your class when it finishes." Was all the reply she got. Leaving her alone again with the comments, her hand drifting to her crotch...

As class ended, Jackie didn't move to leave as the other students did, she stayed in place, trying to hide her crotch with the bulk of her bag.

She waited long enough for it to be awkward, then the teacher shook their head, leaving the room and Jackie alone in her seat.

Soon Alice was stood next to her and Jackie was explaining what had happened, how the comments were driving her wild and how she had slowly dampened the leggings to their now soaked state.

"Give them here." Alice demanded.

Jackie only hesitated for a second before removing her sneakers and then the sodden garment, handing them to Alice, who tossed them to one side.

Alice then pulled a laptop from her own bag and logged in, setting it up in front of Jackie. She set up the video from the morning, nearly full screen. The remaining screen space dedicated to a live comments feed.

"Watch the video and reply to each new comment on your phone. Get it out of your system while I go sort your leggings out."

Jackie nodded, transfixed by the video and with that Alice was gone. Leaving her in only her sports bra in her classroom. She watched the video, she masturbated. A comment arrived...

"Nice ass, show us more you slut!"

12