Jackie's Rules Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie shook with nervousness and exhilaration, she dried her slick hand on her outer thigh and with her other hand still rubbing circles round her cunt, she began to reply.

She went with a conservative response.

"Thank you, if there is another video, I will be sure to try another angle."

Typing the message had been slow going with a sticky hand, but Jackie wasn't about to relinquish her masturbating hand to assist.

The commenter replied again. "Hopefully your tits are as good!!!"

Jackie blushed despite herself before slowly tapping out. "They're perky."

Again, pressing send sent a thrill through her, and she had to slow her pace, so as not to get too close to the edge.

"You should show us!"

Blushing further, Jackie replied.

"Not right now."

A thought struck her however. She was nearly naked anyway, why not go the rest of the way... Her fingers grasped the edge of her sports bra, the wetness spreading to her exposed skin and sending a shiver through her.

She was exposed anyway, she might as well be naked...

In one motion Jackie yanked the bra off and threw it to a random seat ahead of her. Her fingers rapidly returning to her cunt and her eyes to the full frame video of her ass and soaking pussy.

"When is the next video?"

Jackie's heart skipped a heat. Could she do another?! Alice had meant this as a punishment, but her body had reacted immediately to the humiliation, she was the horniest she'd had ever felt. Would another make it more intense, increase her sex drive further? Alice had showed that she performed better in class when horny.

Hadn't she?

Her finger taking an especially long, drawn out slide along her bullet of a clitoris, Jackie replied; moaning as she pressed send.

"Next week."

That was it, she had committed, in her mind it was a nailed on promise. She was going to masturbate on Camera again next week.

Alice reappeared.

"I leave you alone for 5 minutes and you have gotten naked."

"And you've made a real mess of the seat!"

She exclaimed.

Jackie blushed hard.

She scrambled to Stand up, but then felt even more exposed. Her arms crossing her body in a futile attempt at modesty.

"Good job I fetched some paper towels from the bathroom." Alice laughed at her, throwing them in Jackie's direction, leaving her to scramble and collect them.

Jackie wiped down the seat as best she could, forgetting her nudity momentarily. Until she ran out of towels, looked down at her soaking thighs and then to Alice.

Alice smirked. "Rub it in."

Slowly stroking her thighs at first, Jackie soon realised she would have to spread her juices much further if it was ever going to dry. She bent down and rubbed them all the way down each leg, coming back to still slick thighs again and again.

Then Alice instructed. "Rub the rest into your tits, neck and face."

Doing this made Jackie burn with embarrassment, despite all she had already done. Finally, she got to a stage where most of her skin was tacky, but none was wet. She smelled heavily of her sex. She felt like a total whore. She felt hornier than ever.

Alice looked at her with a pondering look. "You can't get dressed yet, but there will be a class in here soon."

Looking out the classroom door into an empty hallway she said "I didn't realise you would be so into exposure. It clearly hasn't been a punishment."

Then after pausing for a second. "This is the wettest I have seen that little cunt of yours, even after denying you."

After a much longer silence Alice grabbed all the naked girl's things including her phone, walking out into the hall she ordered "Come here."

Jackie tentatively followed, doing her own check of the hall before exiting the relative safety of the classroom.

Throwing the thong at her Alice told Jackie to tie her hair back with it and face away from her, Jackie's own phone was now pointed at her.

Alice was working out a frame of Jackie that had most of her body, but not quite her shoulders or head.

"Walk 20 paces away from me the turn and walk back, pretend you are on a catwalk."

Alice could physically see Jackie shaking with nerves, but she began to walk. Tentatively at first, then with more controlled and deliberate steps. Jackie swayed her hips as she walked the 20 steps, Alice keeping distance behind her and maintaining the framing of her shoulders and down.

Turning, Jackie winced when she saw how close she was, nothing would be left to the imagination now, her glistening naked body on total display as she began to move back towards Alice.

Jackie's mind was buzzing. She heard every tiny noise in the surrounding corridors, desperately hoping none of them would turn out to be someone watching. Not only that, she was imagining how revealing this video would be and how it would feel to have people commenting on it. They would definitely notice her embarrassingly long pubes, how wet she was, how her whole body was tacky. Would they notice it was her own juices?

"OK, stop."

Jackie stopped, standing in a trance as Alice panned the camera to show the empty hallway before cutting it off. She then gave Jackie back her bra and leggings. She then fished out her notebook and the thong from her bag.

"You can take the bare necessities to class. I don't want you too distracted."

Jackie realised her sneakers must not count as necessary to Alice as she pulled on her dry leggings and sports bra over her mostly dried skin.

She still stunk of sex.

Next she awkwardly tried to hide the thong in her notebook, as she had no pockets and Alice had kept her bag.

"I'll keep your phone and disable these comment notifications. I need to edit the second video anyway..." Alice remarked picking up the remainder of her play thing's belongings.

"Nearly time for class, off you go."

Jackie turned and padded barefoot down the hall. The cold floor reminding her of the naked walk she had just completed with every step.

With no way of telling the time, Jackie walked straight to her psychology class and sat down, keeping her distance from the few early attendees. She didn't want anybody noticing her glistening skin or the stench of her sex.

Waiting for the class to file in, Jackie's thoughts began to wander...

She thought about how she had been exposed twice now in the College's hallways and how each time had been a huge rush, how she'd been hyper-aware of her surroundings and of course, unbelievably horny.

She ruminated in this, was it just the risk that she was so turned on by, or was I the thought of actually being caught and utterly humiliated? She shook herself out of the line of thought before it went too far. Surely that was a dangerous thought to entertain. She would have to be careful too. If Alice kept pushing her, maybe she would get caught; and not only Alice, just this morning Jackie herself had suggested a more public place to masturbate whilst reciting her rules.

The thought of masturbating in the hallway began to take over, but to Jackie's relief the class began as her teacher orated to the students loudly.

Maintaining a functional interest in the class this time, Jackie still felt very exposed. Her two items of clothing flung to her, so even the skin that was covered felt on display. Her bare feet, just made the whole thing worse and Jackie was sure it was attracting attention from other people in the class. A fact made worse by the thong precariously hidden under her notebook.

The end of class didn't come soon enough, but Jackie was elated when it did. She almost snapped her notebook shit before remembering herself and awkwardly maneuvering the thong to the inner pages before doing so.

She marched down the hall barefoot, destined for the library and hopefully to meet up with Alice. She desperately hoped the other girl would be waiting as She had no way to check without her phone.

Stepping through the large entrance way to the library, Jackie felt even more exposed than she had being naked in the halls. The open space made her feel small and like she could be seen from all angles. She padded on the tough carpet until she reached the desk where Alice usually had her study.

Unsure what to do next, She lent against the table, realizing late that it was lower than anticipated, leaving her being awkwardly.

"Nice ass! And bending over to give me a show... You really are a little show off."

Alice's words burned into Jackie l, turning her nerves into sheer embarrassment.

The remarks reminded Jackie of her actions earlier, walking naked in Video. Maybe she was a show off, a real exhibitionist?

Caught in her own thoughts, she didn't hear Alice get closer and jumped when two fingers ran over her leggings, between her wide open labia. She shuddered and groaned out loud. She must have a huge camel toe, had it been there all day!? It must have been there since she got re-dressed earlier. She blushed even further, utterly mortified.

"I see you haven't calmed down at all since earlier." Alice whispered, and then in a more commanding tone. "Pull down those leggings and show me that ass you're clearly desperate to have on display."

Almost without missing a beat, Jackie straightened, put her hands in the waistband and pulled downwards, exposing her full cheeks and plugged ass hole.

Spreading Jackie's muscled thighs, Alice reached through Her legs and slowly inserted a dildo. It glided in with ease and Jackie steadied herself as her knees wobbled, threatening to buckle.

"Whh.. what, why?" she whimpered.

"Oh this?" Alice chuckled.

"It's a new rule. If you arrive at the library for your Friday study session, not wearing underwear, then you will study with a dildo in your ass, instead of your plug."

"But that's not my ass!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Aaa... and that is a big dildo!"

"I know." Alice smiled sweetly. "Just lubing it up in your dripping little pussy." she said softly whilst gently pumping the silicone member in and out of the now shaking girl leaning against the table.

"Please, if you keep going I might cum..."

Alice stopped, leaving the dildo loose, making Jackie tighten her muscles; and in the same breath began to ease the plug out of her.

Focusing hard on keeping the dildo from falling and allowing the plug loose, Jackie totally forgot her surroundings.

Louder than she would have otherwise done, she asked "Please may I orgasm at the weekend Ma'am, I desperately need to."

Alice laughed again.

"You already came this week, but maybe I will let you earn it. We'll see."

With that the plug was loose and Alice gently removed the dildo, placing it on one of the chairs.

"Get your panties on and sit down." Alice commanded.

As Jackie retrieved them on shaky legs, she thought "putting them on" was a stretch. Alice wanted them round her ankles really.

She stepped out of her leggings and into the thong and began to position herself over the dildo. Lowering herself with upmost caution. Alice helped her align it with her puckered asshole and Jackie let out a gasp as she gradually began to take the thick shaft inside her.

5 minutes later Jackie's ass cheeks met the chair. Her legs shaking. She had never felt so full. After taking a few minutes to collect herself she opened her text book.

Trying hard to focus on the work she had to do, she couldn't help notice that Alice was gone...

And so we're her leggings. She was sat there bottomless, with her panties covering nothing but her ankles and a sports bra on top. If anyone came, she wouldn't be able to move, she would be totally exposed...

Meanwhile, Alice was chatting with her new friend. One of the volunteer library staff. He had helped her find a few books last week, and she had managed to use her charm to get a favor from him. The floor Jackie was now sat on by herself was closed off with cones. Blaming a water leak.

The two of them passed the time, Alice trying her best to lead him on just the right amount to get what she wanted. "So how did you get to be a volunteer library attendant?" She asked casually.

"Just through my English Teacher" He explained.

"I'm trying to get some extra credit."

"What's their name? I have a friend who might be interested..."

90 minutes later, Alice's friend told her the library would be closing.

"OK Simon, thanks. I'll probably see you next Friday." She winked as she turned to walk past the blockade and retrieve Jackie.

The half naked girl's leg was tapping violently, she was on the ball of her foot with the whole leg was tensed, showing off just how toned Jackie was getting. From the angle Alice was at, she could still see the base of the dildo and was impressed by Jackie's staying power.

"Well done." She smiled.

Jackie looked up from the book, she seemingly hadn't heard Alice coming.

"I did my edge at the hour mark and my whole body had been on fire since!" She blurted and then much more quietly, ashamedly "I'm pretty sure I have been leaking the whole time."

Alice looked down at the chair and then underneath, there was a constant drip forming a puddle on the floor underneath. Without further hesitation, Alice took out Jackie's leggings and wiped up the small puddle on the floor before grabbing the base of the dildo.

"Stand up." She ordered.

Jackie groaned loudly as she stood, both hands on the desk for support. In the time it took her to get her bearings, Alice had used the leggings to wipe up the grool on the seat and pick. Up the dildo, throwing hem both in a plastic bag.

Then she offered Jackie a choice. "You can wear the contents of this bag or carry it." She said with assertion.

"Please, my ass is already sore..." Jackie trailed off realizing she wouldn't win an argument.

"My thoughts would be the only place left is your mouth." Alice chuckled. "You'd have to get the dildo as far in as possible and walk home with it sticking out."

Jackie shuddered. Then picked up the bag and looked at Alice, ready to get this day over with.

They walked out of the near empty library, with Jackie only wearing a sports bra and thong. At a distance you may have thought it was a track outfit. But up close, the soaked thong was obviously just that; and Jackie's own juices running down her thighs; lack of any footwear and bright red face would have made it obvious that she was Alice's horny plaything.

They walked in silence until they were nearly at the dorms. Just as they approached the door, Alice said. "You have no shoes to take off or your lack of underwear rule."

Jackie froze, thinking.

"If I am not wearing underwear, I should take off my shoes before entering the dorm building?"

"Yes, that one." Alice confirmed.

"I tell you what, I will let you give me one item of clothing per shoe as tribute." she grinned at Jackie who already saw where this was going.

"But this is a one time deal, I want you to come up with an alternative."

Jackie just nodded, peeled off her soaked thong and sweaty bra and put them in the bag, before handing it to Alice.

They entered the building and the buck naked Jackie padded up the stairs, uncaring I'd she was seen, before crashing into her bed.

12