Jackie's Rules Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made it! She was outside and she kept going to the corner of the block of shops. Realising as she stopped that this was a whole new problem. She was bottomless in public with nowhere to hide!

Looking desperately around, she found saw an alleyway across the street and without thinking, sprinted for it across 2 lanes of traffic. After various car horns and shouts, Jackie slowed down and ducked behind a large dumpster.

With tears welling in her eyes, Jackie barely managed to message Alice where she was, before dropping her phone and breaking down, sobbing.

She sat with her head in her hands and balled her eyes out, sniveling once in a while...

Jackie was still indulging in her self-pity when Alice turned up and stood over her. "What the fuck happened to you?" She asked inquisitively.

The woman she had left in the cafe looked like she could take on the world and now she was faced with a sniveling little girl.

"I.. I... This lady video me. She's g.. going to show everyone!"

Alice paused thinking. "Did she see you without the wig, or did you give your real name?"

Jackie shook her head slowly.

"Then what the fuck are you worried about? She only knows Aspen, not the real you..."

"What did she want anyway?"

Jackie formed the words to reply slowly. "I'm n.. not sure. She didn't really say, but she took my number."

Alice thought for a moment, then remembered the first time she'd pushed Jackie out of her comfort zone. Harsh treatment had brought her back down from hysteria and they'd made faster progress because of it.

Alice also knew something Jackie didn't... Julie was her Auntie, she had been the person who Alice had gone to during her teen years for sexual advice. She had later learned that Julie had been a professional dominatrix for a number of years.

It turned out she did know a lot of people in the community, but not for the reasons Jackie would believe...

When Jackie had confessed to a blackmail fetish, Alice had consulted her on how to play it out safely without her knowledge. Julie had been all too happy to help.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself!"

Alice raised her voice unexpectedly.

"She has a video of you as Aspen and no other context, so in the worst case she will release a video, similar to what we are going to do."

Alice thought for a moment. "But just in case she does know people at the school, you should do what she says for now."

Jackie continued to cry, she'd initially looked relieved at Alice taking control, but after being told to carry on being blackmailed, she'd broken down again...

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Alice outburst.

"Don't make out like you're a total victim. Just look at your cunt, it is practically leaking still. You're been turned on by every moment of this."

Jackie was now looking up, red faced and wide eyed.

"This isn't the first time you've broken down into tears over something I know you've enjoyed deep down, so I have a new rule."

She paused to make sure she had Jackie's full attention.

"Whenever you start crying, you will masturbate and repeat your mantra until you stop."

Jackie looked back totally stunned for a moment, then looked at the floor and meekly replied "Yes Ma'am."

New tears rolling down her cheeks, Jackie's hand made It's way down to Her damp folds and began with lazy circles of her clit. She began her Mantra, whimpering.

"I. I.. L.. love rules more than anything. They keep me focused. Alice keeps me focused by givin' me amazing rules and keep.. ing me horny. I am at my best when horny and denied."

Alice watched as Jackie went from a sniveling wreck to horny and controlled. She didn't realise it would work that well but there was the proof. She'd have to look further into what the Psychology of this was. For now, she had a more confident looking Jackie to keep occupied.

"Give me your blouse, I'll get it fixed."

Jackie hesitated before handing it over. She was now sat wearing only a shelf bra that didn't cover anything, down a small alleyway, next to a main road...

Alice didn't seem to care, she held out her hand and helped Jackie up, leading her wordlessly toward the street. Jackie's steps faltered slightly and she desperately checked the wig, but she didn't try to divert their course or pull away.

They walked slowly and calmly with people pointing, all the way to Alice's car. When they got in and Alice waited for Jackie to buckle up, then remove her bra and assume her position with one leg out the window and one on the dash. Then they set off, Jackie touching herself slowly and trying to make sense of her crazy day.

12