Madison's Dog Day of Summer

Story Info
A beginning to her life as an exhibitionist kinky slut.
12.5k words
4.7
34.7k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers

Madison picked up the phone. It was the last day of her summer break when her roommate called to make plans to share a ride back to college. Scarcely could she imagine this conversation would be the start of her life as an exhibitionist slut.

--

1. The Call

"Hey Madi, I had been thinking of calling you earlier," Audrey said after greeting her on the phone.

"Hi, Audrey. Wow! I missed you," Madison replied genuinely delighted to hear from her friend and college roommate.

"How was your summer?"

"It was ok. What about you?"

"Upstate. Ya know, at my Aunt's summer cottage. Like I told you before," she responded and paused. "But it was good. How about you?"

"I was here all summer, working at my Dad's store and also doing some waitressing at the Old Cross Inn," Madison said matter of factly.

"That's cool. At least you made some extra money! And, I bet the tips were good. Listen, I am calling to know how you plan on getting back to school tomorrow. Are you up for getting an Uber together?"

"Sure."

--

This was their last day home after their summer vacation from college. Apart from being friends, they were also roommates but hadn't seen each other for two months since Audrey spent her summers away, upstate with her family.

"So did you get a chance to go to the beach much?" Madison asked.

"Uh-hum," she paused. "Well, now that you mentioned it, I went to a really cool beach that I would like to see you at! It was hot in more ways than one."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let's just say it's a special beach where clothing is optional."

"Are you serious!?" Madison exclaimed with surprise and slightly giggling. "Are you telling me you went to a nudist beach?"

"Yeah, ha-ha," Audrey said giggling along with Madison. "And believe me, It was quite an experience!"

"I bet! I can't believe you went naked in front of a bunch of people on a beach! That's amazing! Why did you go there? I mean, did you plan it?"

"Well, it was my friend Cindy's idea," she answered with some amusement. "At first it was weird. But then, it was kind of cool."

"So, you were completely naked?" Madi asked incredulously. "In front of everybody and just walking around... ya know, like that?"

"Ya Madi, that's the idea! That's what you do at a nudist beach!"

"Uff, I could never do that!"

"I don't know Madi, it sounds like you are interested in the idea," she said coyly. "Someday I think you need to try it."

"No way! I don't think so!"

Secretly, Madison thought, "If only Audrey knew what a slut I really am in my private fantasies."

"We'll see about that!" she said with some amusement. "I will say this, for me, it was really sexy and I was turned on after that. I loved when strangers were looking at me."

--

To Audrey, Madison was the perfect intelligent and adorable "good" girl. She was like the classic "Mary-Sue". During the entire time that they shared the same dorm room, Madison didn't seem to have any flaws and being an English Lit student, always had her nose buried in a book. Also, she didn't seem to have any sexual interests! In contrast, Audrey was an average student and thought about sex all the time.

....

Audrey and Madison continued to talk about their summer. Madison's summer was not eventful, but it was at least productive. Apart from working at her Dad's small shop during the week, she was a waitress on weekends at one of the upscale restaurants in town. With her perky but intelligent personality and being very pretty and skinny, she made lots of tips from the older couples since she took the role of the daughter that they always wanted.

....

After talking about lots of other things with Audrey, Madison abruptly changed the topic again to Audrey's experience at the naturist beach.

"So, how did you do it? I mean, how did you get naked at the beach? Were you afraid?"

Audrey made a special note of Madison's continual interest in this topic.

"Well, when we got there, Cindy and I took our bikini tops off almost immediately. But then, as we saw everybody else completely naked and doing their own thing, we became braver. So, we took our bottoms off as well. To be honest, most of the people are kind of old, but there were some good-looking younger guys as well," Audrey described.

She continued, "Even though everybody is nude, I did notice that lots of the guys were looking at us! It was really exciting."

"Oh my God! And you didn't mind? I would have freaked out!"

"I dunno, I kinda liked it. One guy even got an erection looking at me."

This blew Madison's mind. Her body reacted immediately as she felt a twinge between her legs, just like when she wants to touch herself there.

"That's so gross!" Madison said giggling, trying to deflect her true reaction.

--

After hanging up, Madison couldn't get the idea of the nude beach out of her mind. She closed the door to her room and jumped on top of her bed lying there for a moment thinking about how amazing it would be to be naked on a beach with people looking at her. The familiar urge to release her sexual tension began. She rubbed her breasts and she ended up pinching her hardening nipples as she normally does.

"What would it be like to be on a beach completely naked and men and women looking at me?" she whispered to herself.

Madison slipped her fingers over her mound and then down between her legs, feeling that familiar moistness. She wished she could masturbate, but her brother Brian was in the next room, and he had the habit of walking in at any moment.

So, Madison had to be as silent as possible. As she continued to cup her breasts, she positioned her legs so that the heel of her foot was lodged up against her kitty. This had become her favorite position since she was younger for masturbating because she could grind her pussy and clit against the bone of her heel, while undulating and gyrating her hips and pelvis. As she would become more aroused, the feeling was heightened as her engorged clit would become squeezed between her pelvis bone and her heel. This would rapidly bring her to orgasm while still having her hands free to pull on her nipples. Madison had discovered this position from years of stretching in ballet classes. It was her little secret that she could often do in the living room, without anybody suspecting!

Her imagination began to wander. She closed her eyes and continued to imagine that she was on the beach, and surrounded by naked men with erect cocks. They were all stroking their large cocks and were about to cum over her body.

Just then, her phone beeped indicating the entrance of a new text message from her friend.

The phone was on the nightstand and she reached over and grabbed it. The message was from Audrey. It read:

"Just in case you were still thinking of the nudist beach, I am sending you the location and webpage. Someday, we will have to go there together. I would love to see you naked! Hahaha. Audrey. "

It seems like Audrey was reading her mind.

She continued to masturbate by grinding against the heel of her foot with more intensity after reading Audrey's message. It felt so good and she knew that the tension leading to orgasm was starting to build up between the point of no return. She wished she could just let go and moan with pleasure as she does when she is home alone, but her brother would hear her in the next room.

Just then, her Golden Retriever, Léon, pushed her door open with his head, entering the room with his tail wagging. She named him after the guy in an old French movie that starred a young Natalie Portman. When Madison wore her neck-choker outfit, lots of people told Madison that she looked a lot like Natalie in that movie.

Léon normally liked to sleep at the foot of her bed every night. Since her door was slightly ajar, Léon entered by pushing it open with his head. She got out of bed and closed the door again thinking that she would continue masturbating despite Léon's presence. However, the dog wagged his tail and he jumped up onto her bed seeking attention. At any other moment, she would have been pleased to play with him, but now she was just too horny.

"How are you boy?" she said as she patted him and then scratched his head.

He looked into her eyes. Somehow, she just couldn't continue to masturbate while Léon was sitting there looking right at her. Even though he was a dog, she just couldn't do it in front of him. Her orgasm would have to wait until tomorrow.

2. Next morning

When she woke up, her Mom and Dad were just preparing to leave for work. Before she left, her mother peaked into her room to say goodbye.

"Morning honey. Hope you enjoy your last free morning home for summer before going back," her Mom said. "But, don't wait until the last moment to get all your clothing and everything packed for your trip back this afternoon."

"I will. Thanks, Mom. Have a good day at work," she responded from her slumber.

"Thanks, sweety. Bye-bye."

She thought about all the packing that she still had to do for the trip back to college that evening. At the same time, she wanted to do something special on her last morning of summer. As she was still lying in bed, she continued to think about Audrey's experience at the nudist beach and she immediately became aroused once again. She kept on repeating in her mind what it would feel like to be naked in public and be seen by lots of strangers. She put her finger underneath her pajama bottoms.

"What would it be like for a hot guy to get a hard-on just looking at my naked body?"

She could imagine his large cock growing and getting hard as he watched her rub sunscreen over her small firm breasts, down to her flat tummy, and then to her nearly hairless mound. She would then take a lot of the sunscreen and rub it over her completely exposed pussy, making sure to slip a few fingers along the entrance. This guy would get so hard that he would have to stroke his cock as he watched her. Maybe he would explode over her, soaking her in his cum. Just thinking of it made her want to have an orgasm. She pinched her nipples so hard that they hurt, and tried to insert a finger into her tight moist entrance.

Even though she was in her room, her mother left the door slightly ajar, and it was risky to masturbate now because her brother was already awake and moving around. He had the bad habit of barging into her room whenever he wanted, despite her complaints. But soon, he would be going out just like every other morning of the summer to meet up with the other kids on the block. Then, she would be alone in the house and could masturbate there in her room with the door closed. She still had to be careful, because he could come back home anytime often accompanied by his friends.

So, she remained in bed with her tablet looking up the nude beach and other naturist related sites. For the most part, she thought that the people weren't especially good-looking and didn't have sexy bodies. But there was one special nudist camp where, at least in photos, the people were young, athletic, and very sexy. She imagined being there with the other girls and all the men looking at her naked body as they stroke their cocks.

"Mmm," she thought as she plunged a finger between the soft lips between her legs. "yes, look at me. Do you like looking at me as I touch myself?" she whispered as if she were one of those naked girls on the beach and surrounded by both men and women. Then, she became completely raunchy and imagined all the men shooting their cum all over her flat tummy.

3. Home Alone

Just then, she was startled back to reality. She heard her brother walking by her door, peek his head in, and said he was leaving. She still had her hand in her pajamas and her finger buried between her wet pussy lips.

"Madi, see you later," he called. "Going to Kevin's house."

"Oh, OK. Bye, " she said sounding as if not to be startled.

She suddenly whispered, "Oh no. Did he see me touching myself?"

Rapidly, she pushed her worries aside and was finally happy to have the house to herself, at least for a little while. Now she could finally be alone and have the orgasm that has been driving her crazy. Normally, when she was this horny, she would stay in bed and masturbate quickly. She thought about doing that now and then taking a shower.

But today was different! Today had to be special, she thought. After thinking about the nudist sites and what Audrey had told her, her fantasies and urges were running rampant in her mind. At that moment, she lost the ability to think straight in her sexual frenzy. Risky ideas that were otherwise absolutely out of the question now became a good idea in her present sexual trance.

"What if?" she whispered to herself.

With this, she got out of bed and removed her thin silky pajamas. The cool morning of the last days of northern summers made her already aroused nipples even harder. She pinched them between her fingers and the sensation sent a tingle of desire throughout her body.

She looked at herself in the full-length wall mirror. Her young skinny elastic figure looked perfect to her. All the years in ballet class certainly had something to do with it. She cupped her small breasts and pushed them upward. She traced both hands down her slim tummy and towards her mound, while she turned towards the mirror and moved closer. The thin veil of blond hair that covered her vagina was like a wispy gauze veil that barely served to cover her slit and soft protruding lips. Even to her, she couldn't deny that her body was erotic and as fresh as a budding flower. She moved her fingers through the sparse gauze-like hairs of her bush so that a finger slipped between her moist lips and nearly penetrated her entrance.

She gasped.

At this moment, it would be far too easy to rub herself to orgasm to satiate her pent-up tension. But, this morning she was determined to deny the orgasm and prolong her desire to make it more intense. She suddenly had an erotic risky plan that would allow her to carry out part of her fantasy of being nude.

Sometimes, when she masturbated, she imagined that an inner voice or spirit was dominating her to perform lurid acts. Maybe this way, she was still a "good girl", but it was the inner spirit or demon that forced her to be nasty. To act out these fantasies, she would simultaneously play the role of this dominant woman and whisper the commands to herself; she would then role-play her response as the reluctant and distressed "good girl" being forced and having to obey.

"Madison, go downstairs now without clothing," her imaginary dominant spirit commanded.

"But, I could get caught."

"You must do it, you filthy slut. Do it now! You know that you are a bad slutty girl and you want to be naked. You must risk getting caught! You deserve to get caught."

This was insane. Her brother could come back home at any moment; she wouldn't be able to hide or cover-up. Not only would it be embarrassing, but she could never explain this to her parents.

However, she knew that she needed to obey her inner dominant demon. She had no choice! That's the way it was with this game that she played with herself; it was fixed and she couldn't change it.

"Do it Madison. Immediately," her dominant spirit commanded forcefully and annoyed. "If you don't do it, I will never let you have an orgasm again."

Now she knew that she had no choice. She had to carry through with whatever she was told to do by her fantasy spirit. All she could think about was the intense orgasm that awaited the completion of her tasks. As such, she was at the mercy of her dominant inner spirit. She opened her bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway naked. Purposely, she left her clothing upstairs in her bedroom. Once she descended the stairs, her fate would be sealed.

With the risk of being caught, she was more aroused than she had ever been in her life.

4. More daring

As she descended the stairs, Léon was waiting in the foyer just like every morning, so that she would go to the kitchen to feed him. He wagged his tail and moved around randomly in circles with nervous anticipation for his pending breakfast.

But it is as if the dog knew something was amiss this morning. He seemed to look at her differently, as her naked body approached. To Madison, it was as if he knew she was naked. Madison also felt a bit strange; as if she were exposing her naked female, body to a male. Of course, he was a dog and couldn't harbor such ideas, but her oversexed mind entertained these absurd concepts as she descended the stairs and the dog wagged his tail with anxious anticipation.

"Hi boy," she said patting his head as he rubbed against her anxiously. "Are you hungry? Do you want your breakfast?"

She made her way towards the kitchen passing by the large bay window. Léon followed her closely. The house had many windows and anybody walking by or any of the neighbors could in principle see her naked at that very moment. As she entered the kitchen, which was connected to a large sunroom, there was even more chance of being seen completely naked through the wall-to-wall sliding glass windows, which provided a panoramic view inside and out.

Even though she was in her own house and should be able to walk around naked as she pleased, the risk of being seen was so great that she became even more aroused. Just thinking that at any moment her brother could walk through the door with some of his friends was making her completely wet. She put her hand between her legs and she was dripping.

She grabbed the dog food and squatted down to pour the contents into Léon's bowl. However, in this squatting position, she was keenly aware of how very exposed and naked her pussy was; it forced it slightly open. Léon showed his gratitude for his pending breakfast by affectionately moving around Madison frantically, while he licked he tried to lick her face and rub against her. In reality, he was still a puppy and very playful, but after a year he had become rather large. She giggled and pushed his muzzle away. He moved around her and for a moment put his muzzle between her legs. This startled and tickled her and she turned around quickly. The truth was, she had never been completely naked in front of Léon.

"Stop that Léon," she giggled, pushing him away and then patting his head. "Don't be a dirty boy! Haven't you ever seen a naked girl before?"

She continually pushed him away, trying to pour the contents of his food into the bowl, but Léon was insistent and returned his muzzle between her legs. She giggled as his wet nose rubbed against the inside of her legs. She thought, maybe even though he is a dog, he can probably sense or smell how aroused she was. She smiled thinking that she was like a female dog in heat. In her squatting position, her open pussy made her feel so erotic. With this, she put her finger down there in her moistness and then brought it to her nose to smell.

"Léon," she said to her over-excited dog. "Stop it. Bad boy," and she pushed him away as he continually tried to muzzle his snout between her legs wagging his tail back and forth as if it were a new game. He quickly returned and his wet nose suddenly rubbed against her pussy lips, soaking her even more. With his force, Léon caught her off balance in this unstable squatting position, and she nearly fell completely on the floor, only to catch the fall by landing on her hands and knees. Léon was still behind her and being in this position her pussy was right in front of his snout and completely accessible. In what to him was affectionate play, he stuck his snout there between her legs, smelling and rubbing his wet nose along her slit. Before she had a chance to regain her balance and push his head away, Léon licked her pussy a few times while his head was nuzzled between the crack of her bum.

mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers