Jackie's Sci-Fi Adventures - Alien

Story Info
She learns not to love the unusual.
6.3k words
4.4
11.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This installment is a bit of a break from the usual subject matter, requested by my muse. While the character is the same one from my Jackie's Sexy Adventures erotica anthology, this is set in a different timeline, a timeline where her assailants are of a more fantastical nature.

Likewise, this story contains elements that may be uncomfortable for readers (beyond the noncon stuff) including a nonhuman partner, knotting, veering dangerously close to incest. Due to strong personal beliefs, I must reiterate that I do not condone the actions taken within this story by select characters- they are meant to be purely titillating fantasies, and outside of fantasies they are inexcusably evil. All characters depicted are 18 or over.

—-------

It was about six in the evening when Jackie heard the explosion. Well, actually the statement was inaccurate on both counts. She felt the rumble as it shook her cubicle, rather than actually hearing it, and thus had no idea there was an explosion.

Stretching in her seat, she let out a long sigh and rubbed her bleary eyes. It seemed she was going to be in for another late night working on debugging the new password verification software the company was rolling out. At least the overtime was nice.

A half hour or so passed after the mystery rumble when her dry lips became too hard to ignore. Smacking them, she silently bemoaned her ridiculous fluid intake.

Getting up out of her seat, she strolled down the empty hallway and towards the kitchenette. Everyone else had already left the building, and the automatic dimmers left much of the office in twilight. She liked the strange quiet, in its own way.

The kitchenette still had the little tv on the counter on. She spared it only a quick glance as she opened the minifridge and went rooting for a water bottle. Unscrewing the cap, she leaned against the counter and took a long pull, sighing in relief.

The word 'explosion' caught her attention, and she looked back at the tv. Some talking head on the local Fox News outlet was saying a small biological research center downtown had an industrial accident. No foul play suspected.

Sure enough, straining her ears she could now hear the faint whine of sirens. Looked like overtime had its small favors- at least the traffic would be back to normal by the time she was ready to head out.

****

She wouldn't have believed that in the last hours of the day her round booty was being watched keenly and hungrily by an intelligence sort of like her own, yet just as lustful; that as she sipped her water and jutted out her chest to stretch she was being scrutinized and desired from outside the window of the office.

Her stalker raised one of its tails and pressed the sharp tip against the window. Soundlessly, it sliced a perfect circle in the glass, then dug its claws in to secure it. Without a sound, it pulled the barrier away, and stuck its face through the hole.

The scent of her sex was intoxicating. Borrowed instincts and desires stirred within its heartless chest, mixing with the urge of its prime genetic donor. Yes, she was the perfect incubator, and it would breed her.

But it would also enjoy itself first.

****

Jackie was almost done with her water bottle when the lights in the main hallway turned back on. A frown crossed her face- the lights were triggered by motion sensors, but she was the only one in the building at this hour. Did someone forget their laptop or something?

Tossing the bottle in the bin, she stepped out into the hallway and looked across the sea of cubicles, but saw no one. The office was just as quiet as before, yet not quite as still, and that worried her.

The young Thai woman rubbed her arms, suddenly cold despite her thin sweater. Straining her ears, she could now hear the faint moan of wind, and its uneasy call sent a chill up her spine. She followed the sound, after a moment's hesitation.

It wasn't hard to find the source. A near-perfect circle about the width of a trashcan had somehow been cut into one of the big windows that served as an office wall, and through it came the cool March evening breeze, flapping her pencil skirt.

She didn't bother to theorize what could've done it. Didn't matter if it was a cat-burglar, a strange accident, or whatever. She was getting the fuck out of here.

Slipping off her heels, she half-ran, half-walked towards her cubicle, stooping a little in case someone or something was looking for her. The chill was worse, now, and she felt her nipples poking at her sweater, unencumbered by a bra.

Her cubicle was thankfully unoccupied, and she slipped inside in a rush, grabbing her purse and her keys, making sure to hold the latter directly in her hand to not make a sound. No chance of taking the elevators- she was going to take the stairs.

A low sound caught her notice, and she spun around to the doorway. As soon as she did, a strangled yelp escaped her.

Something crouched in the doorway. How to describe it? There was no real natural equivalent to the creature. It was as dark as the night, with silver highlights in its chitinous flesh visible at certain angles. In some places, its hide looked like a skeleton, in others the guts of a great rusty engine. From its shoulders hung what looked like tails, though they seemed more like woven cable than anything else.

It regarded her with a frightfully human face. Or, at least the facsimile of one- it seemed more a death mask of hammered silver, still and unmoving, with holes where the eyes should've been. Instead of hair, its oblong head was adorned with a quartet of curved horns whose shapes were practically phallic.

"Oh fuck," Jackie said, still as statue. Her heart pounded in her ears. "Oh fuck."

Then it moved, crab-walking a few paces towards her, and slowly rose. Jackie had always been a short woman, but she could've been as tall as Michael Jordan and still come up short before this thing.

It loomed over her, taking up the entire universe in her eyes. Its face was so close it could've leaned forward and kissed her, and Jackie now realized that it could, for the damn thing had lips. Not the lips of an animal, but full, almost sensual lips.

One of its long tails slithered on the floor, moving between her legs. Jackie stayed dead-still, afraid of what a sudden move might do. If it wanted food, it could've killed her already, and if it was seeing if she was a threat to its territory, she was not going to give it a reason.

The tail rose, pushing her skirt up, and Jackie whimpered as its side pressed against her groin, while the blade pressed flat between her shoulder blades. Only her black panties separated her nethers from its cold flesh, and she felt a pang of disgust at the thought of it directly touching her.

The tail shifted, pressing harder against her cunt, and Jackie let out a little squawk. The creature reacted to that, a seven-fingered hand slowly rising up and gripping her entire face in its palm. She began to breathe heavily, fearing that she'd finally provoked it.

Its other hand moved much more quickly, hooking into the neck of her sweater and ripping it down, baring her pert tits to the air. The tail pressed her closer, and as the creature lowered its full lips towards her nipple that she realized with dawning horror that it was not here for food or fight.

It was here to fuck.

A great hand grasped her breast, squeezing it almost painfully as cold lips found her dark nipple. Its flesh was slick and slimy against her skin, and she shuddered at the feel. The creature sucked at her tit, working her thick nub with surprising dexterity, then moved on to the other. Jackie's breathing became uneven, heavy with fear... and unwanted arousal.

The tail at her back pulled away unexpectedly. The creature suddenly let go of her, stepping back as it turned its head at something unseen and unheard. Its inattention spurred Jackie into motion, like a fire lit under her ass, and she found the power to run.

To her, it seemed like a miracle she even got out of the cubicle. There was hardly a shred of logic left, only animal terror as she sprinted towards the stairwell. No angry shriek or heavy footsteps sounded behind her, and she turned to see it was still in her cubicle, staring at her.

She was almost to the stairs when it finally crouched down, and raced after her, taking three seconds to clear what'd taken her sixteen. She screamed as its tails snared itself about her midsection, practically folding her in half as it stopped her run. She sprawled to the floor, slick chest heaving as she tried to crawl away backwards. That, too, was put to an end when it grabbed her legs with its iron hands.

Its tails wrapped about her chest, just below her breasts, and Jackie was secured in place, freeing the beast to rip away her skirt. A lone silver talon pulled at the hem of her panties, and neatly sliced it down the middle without leaving a single nick in her pallid skin.

Jackie jolted in her skin as its head suddenly went between her legs. She could hear it sniffing at her cunt, yet she felt no breath upon her skin, and the unnaturalness of it all only made the pit of ice in her stomach all the more frigid.

The creature grabbed her hips and lifted her lower half up into the air, forcing her into an awkward angle. It adjusted its grip so that it held her thighs in its long hands, the fingers still managing to touch as they wrapped about her legs. Jackie wallowed in dread in what lay next.

Her fear was rewarded when its lips found those of her nethers, kissing and sucking at her folds. She writhed in its grip, but she could hardly budge an inch as it enjoyed her. Its tail tightened about her chest, smearing cold slime under her breasts.

The creature stopped, then opened its mouth, and Jackie let out a low moan of terror as a tongue, drenched in slime and pulsating, emerged. It looked almost exactly like a dick- hell, maybe it was its dick.

The moan turned into a shriek as the creature's tongue parted her folds, sliding inside of her. It was not as long as a real penis, thank Christ, but it was almost as thick, and the feeling of it slowly sliding in and out of her cunt was uncomfortably close to pleasurable. She struggled in futility as it tasted her pussy freely.

Then, it let go again, and slinked between her and the doors to the stairwell, moving much like a panther. Jackie scrambled to her feet, and managed to sprint again, now only garbed in her stockings. In more ideal circumstances, she would've questioned why it had let her go, or why it was blocking the stairwell specifically, but these were not ideal circumstances.

She made it to the elevator, and slammed the button, over and over again. Whipping her head back, she expected to find the beast already bearing on her from around the corner, but there was only the empty hallway.

"C'mon," she pleaded. "C'mon!"

The doors finally parted with a ding, and she practically fell into the elevator, stumbling in the enclosed space before spinning around and slamming the floor button, followed by the close doors button at least five times. An eternity seemed to pass before the doors finally closed, and she let out a choked cry of relief.

The elevator ticked and whirred as it brought her down to the ground floor, and Jackie braced to run. It didn't matter if she didn't have her keys- she was going to run outside and call for help, the National Guard, the fire brigade, the fucking Ghostbusters, anyone. After smashing her car window and grabbing the gun in the glove compartment, of course.

With a ding, the elevator doors opened, and she bolted-

-and smacked into the skeletal chest of the monster. She fell on her ass, disoriented.

"No!" she screamed, as the beast stepped inside the elevator, blocking her way of escape. "Fuck no! No!"

The doors closed again, and she was trapped with the beast. As soon as the outside world was cut off by the sliding metal doors, she felt the fire in her chest die, like a candle in the dark. She couldn't even bring herself to back away from the creature.

The beast loomed over her, and its body shuddered. Jackie's eyes were suddenly directed towards its crotch, and she let out a strangled cry.

Where before there had been nothing, there was now a long phallus, a uniform cigar shape nine inches long and as thick as her fist. It looked as metallic as the rest of its body, with perfect -and pronounced- ridges adorning its entire slimy length. Already it rose to attention, a drop of black oily precum leaking from its tip.

Kneeling on the carpeted floor of the elevator, the creature grabbed her legs and flipped her like a pancake, laying her on her stomach. Its tail slithered up her back, then Jackie coughed as it wrapped about her throat, dangerously close to cutting off her airway. She was forced to go along as it pulled her up to her hands and knees, then made her arch her back.

Its hands trailed up her calves, the caress so akin to a lover it only deepened the growing sense of horror she felt, then it looped its fingers into the hems of her stockings and pulled the clothing away, leaving her lithe and tanned body fully bare to it.

Behind her, the creature crawled forward, placing its knees between hers and spreading them apart. Then its skeletal chest dug into her back as it became flush with her, while its hands splayed on the ground next to her own. Its cheek pressed against hers, and Jackie whimpered.

God, she couldn't believe she was touching it, her skin against its own, let alone that she was going to be fucked by it. She jumped in her skin as the monster's cock slapped against her inner thigh, then readjusted all on its own, the tip finding her folds.

It was going to fuck her, she knew, and there was nothing she could do about it. All she could do was brace for what was to come- or rather, who was to come.

The monster swiftly penetrated her. Jackie let out a soft wail as its dick surged inside her, stretching her out to the brink of discomfort. The slime served as lubrication, and in moments its hips pressed against her pillowy ass.

It gave her no time to adjust. It pulled back halfway, and Jackie trembled at the sudden emptiness. Only the grip of the tail around her neck kept her from falling forward as the first brutal thrust hit her, filling her even more deeply than from before. She bemoaned the betrayal of her body as her walls clenched around its member, which drew a rattled hiss from the beast.

With that, the beast began to pound her tight snatch, stretching her, dominating her, fucking her. It fucked her with long and fast strokes, its unyielding hips slamming into her ass over and over again, its pace inhuman in its steadiness.

It was a nightmare. Part of her thought she was in a dream, a nightmare born from twisted desires, and perhaps it was that part that fueled the unwanted lust and pleasure in her loins as the monster filled it again and again with its thick cock.

"Unh, god," she croaked out between strokes. "Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, mmmmhmmmm..."

Its stamina was just as inhuman as its pace. For the next thirty minutes the enclosed space of the elevator was filled with the sounds of their unnatural coupling- the slapping of its hips against her pillowy cheeks, the wet sounds of her cunt as it sucked against the terrible club invading it, and above it all her moans and whines.

All the while, she could feel that unwanted pleasure filling her core, growing with each thrust. It seemed the inhumanity of her partner didn't change that darkest part of her- it was when she was forced into it did she feel the most pleasure in sex. Its relentless drilling wore down her defenses, and she came, a high-pitched whine escaping her.

Then, all of a sudden, the monster thrust in as deeply as possible, and Jackie let out a cry of shock as she felt the base of its cock expand, stretching her out to the point she feared she was going to tear. She began to see stars as its tail choked her further, while the hideous length stopped its thrusting, quite literally stuck in place, and began to quiver.

Jackie could do nothing but accept the monster's release, so much more potent than that of a man's. A veritable fountain of hot cum flooded her cunt, followed by a strange numbing sensation as something small and oddly solid hit her cervix, as if shooting up into her womb itself.

Though it was spent, the cock inside Jackie stayed hard, so tightly pressing against her walls that not a drop of seed left her cunt. The beast relinquished the grip on her neck, and Jackie sucked in greedy breaths as she collapsed to the floor.

Then, she found herself shifting as the monster grabbed her shoulder and laid down on its side, bringing her with it thanks to the knot in her pussy. Her still-arched back was forced against its hard chest, and the hand on her shoulder then moved to play with her sweat-slick breasts. She felt feverish, swollen all over.

She dreaded to see what it had done to her, and yet Jackie still looked down, a choked sound escaping her. It had quite literally filled her up, her belly domed as though she was in her first trimester. The monster noticed as well, and it stopped playing with her breasts to lay a huge hand over her womb.

There was a clock in the elevator, and Jackie watched the minute hand tick ten times before the creature's knot relaxed, and it pulled its softening cock from her thoroughly-plundered pussy. Its gizm seeped thickly out of her, black as its flesh, and she averted her eyes from the sight.

Then, slowly, she tried to rise, and found that the beast wasn't stopping her. She got to her unsteady feet, using the wall as a brace, and rivulets of seed ran down her thighs, pooling on the floor. She didn't care, however. She didn't care how the creature responded- she was getting out of the elevator.

Pressing the 'open door' button, she staggered out, and looked behind her. The monster still lay on its side, clearly in the afterglow of its orgasm. It scarcely offered her a look before the elevator doors closed, cutting it off from her sight, and she felt her shoulders sag in relief.

She might still get out of this alive. Getting creampied by what she now felt pretty sure was some sort of literal alien project from the blown up biolab -industrial accident, her ass- was absolutely not a good deal, but better than dead. She could make it back to her car, get her gun-

Her plans were interrupted by a sudden spasm in her stomach, forcing her to her knees as it wracked her body. Another spasm shook her, and Jackie found herself on her back, eyes on the dome of her stomach.

It was moving.

The realization hit her as hard as the next spasm. There'd been a reason why the alien had come for her, come in her. It wasn't some misplaced instinct, or merely sadistic pleasure. It had actually honest-to-god impregnated her.

She couldn't help but let out a strangled sob as she felt something moving inside her, kicking just like her daughter had. What happened next certainly wasn't like anything she'd experienced with childbirth before, as the dome of her belly began to shrink.

It felt less like pushing a baby out, and more like a cock moving in her from the wrong direction. What slinked from her splayed cunt certainly looked like one, pink like a newborn and devoid of legs. It didn't even look at her as it began to slither away, heading in no direction in particular.

Jackie simply stared at the monster's progeny -she couldn't even think of it as her own- before she was drawn to the elevator doors. Specifically, as they opened, and the alien began to lurch towards her, tails swishing from side to side. Its spent cock dangled between its legs, and Jackie saw it was beginning to stir with new life.

12