Jackie's Sci-Fi Adventures - Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment, she made her decision. She couldn't bear to let that thing fuck her, let it breed her and fill her belly with its spawn once again. If that meant doing what just an hour ago had been the unthinkable, then so be it.

The alien stepped before her, and she struggled to her knees. She had to move before it touched her, and so she did, reaching out with a hand and gently grabbing its flaccid length.

It became very still, and Jackie prayed it wouldn't interpret what she did next as resistance. With great trepidation, she scooted closer, keeping her hand on its cock and slowly stroking it. Licking her lips, she carefully brought them to the alien's flaccid length, and gave the tip a wet smooch.

It let out a small hiss at that, but nothing more. Jackie planted another kiss on the tip of its dick, and it made what she hoped was an approving sound. She was proven right when it spread its legs, granting her better access to its slimy organ. So far, so good.

Standing straighter on her knees, she opened her lips wide, and took some of its length into her mouth. It was at the upper limit of what she could actually take in, which was admittedly wider since she got her crown fixed. She expected it to taste horrific, but the alien itself actually tasted a little like pennies, with the strongest flavor being her own juices.

She sucked and kissed the tip until the alien began to get hard again, its length stiffening in her mouth, then she took it in as far as she could comfortably go, her tongue sliding along the underside. Something told her advanced technique wasn't really necessary with the creature, so she just began to bob up and down.

The alien began to make the same pleased hissing from when it fucked her in the elevator, and the faintest spark of hope flickered in Jackie's chest. If everything went right, she might be able to suck it off and take the seed in her mouth instead of down below. Then, while it relaxed and recovered, she'd slip away.

It was not the best plan, but it was the only plan she could bring to fruition. Speaking of, it seemed like it was already close to finishing, given the way its cock was beginning to jerk. Jackie worked it faster, then pulled back and began to work on the tip again, waiting for its release...

Then its tails wrapped about her throat again, and she was pulled off its cock. Coughing, she looked into the eyeless face of the alien, and she swore its lips were pulled into a sadistic grin.

It knew. It knew what she was trying to do, and it strung her along the whole time. To get a free blowjob out of it? To make her debase herself like that in vain, and to then savor the crushed hope? Something told her it was both.

She was lifted to her feet by its iron-strong tails, then its hands grabbed her under her arms and hoisted her up, carrying her to God knows where. She kicked and screamed all the while, but she was as helpless as a declawed kitten against its unfathomable strength.

It kicked down the door to a conference room, and flopped her down on the clear table, her tits smooshing against the glass. The alien seemed poised to take her, yet it seemed to hesitate, as if not wanting the exact same fuck as before.

Grabbing her by the arms again, it pivoted around and instead sandwiched her between its hard carapace and the wall. Once more, Jackie found herself face to face with the alien, so close it could kiss her. She could not resist the monstrosity as it grabbed her wrists in one hand and held them over her head, while its tails wrapped about her midsection and dangled her over its cock.

Gravity did its work, and once again she was impaled on its massive organ, this time more deeply now that her ass couldn't take a few inches off. Its unyielding head pressed against her cervix as her hips met with that of the alien's, and one tail moved from her midsection to her throat again.

The alien fucked her into the wall, just as merciless as before. Jackie groaned as it rolled its hips against hers in short thrusts, her breasts sliding back and forth against the rib-like ridges of its slick chest. Her nipples felt hot and tender, and if she didn't know any better she'd think her bust had gotten bigger.

Her body truly was a traitor. This creature had forced itself upon her, ravaged her with its wicked organ, and here she was beginning to feel the heat in her loins again, like jolts of electricity as she was drilled into the wall over the course of a half hour. The hammering of its cock against her cervix only deepened the pain, and thereby the pleasure.

The alien pulled its upper body away from her, the angle of its thrusts changing to almost gentle grinding, and once again those supermodel lips began to kiss at her breasts, sucking her tits like a newborn. As it did, the unwanted pleasure grew, especially as the tail began to tighten.

Giving her nipple one last suckle, it looked back at Jackie, then pressed its lips to hers. God almighty, the alien was actually kissing her, and it felt so much like an actual person kissing her. At the same time, its free hand played with her breasts, tweaking her nipple carefully with its talons.

It was like the dam of sanity began to leak- she found herself kissing it back reflexively, before opening her mouth and accepting its phallic tongue, sucking on it like she had just sucked its dick. She closed her eyes, trying to pretend it was a human she was lathering with her spit.

Between the tail choking her, the hand at her breast, the tongue in her mouth and the massive tool inside her stretched cunt, she couldn't take it. With a muffled whine, she came again, squeezing the alien cock like a vise, pleasure sparking under her skin.

The monster seemed satisfied, and it pulled away from the wall, carrying her still impaled upon its length, before rotating her about its dick and bending her over the clear glass conference table. As she continued to cum, so did it- the base of its cock expanded into a knot once more, and it filled her with its hot seed, and her spasming cunt took it all as it bred her.

She splayed on the table, the heat of the alien seed inside her accentuating the aftershocks of her orgasm. The alien itself gently raked its claws over her back, its lips finding the nape of her neck and giving her a tender kiss. She didn't register it, instead staring blankly at nothing.

A chirping sound drew her attention, and she looked up to see something hop onto the table. As her vision slowly focused, she realized it was the first offspring the alien had bred her with. It was hard to believe how quickly it had developed- it wasn't even an hour old, and already it was the size of a cat, with fully-formed arms and legs, and black splotches in its skin.

She still couldn't see it as 'her' offspring. It probably wasn't even genetically related- the alien's dick must've actually been an ovipositor that needed something warm, maybe something with the right pH level, to incubate the egg.

Speaking of, the knot released, and Jackie felt said ovipositor soften and pull out of her, its release dripping out of her sore cunt. Without it holding her in place, she collapsed to the floor, already feeling the spasms.

The newborn peered at her from the edge of the table, and Jackie felt some of the old dread come back. Considering how quickly this thing was developing, there could be a full-grown alien before midnight. And if they weren't related, what would stop it from also using her as an incubator?

There was a sudden commotion, and she craned her neck to see the adult alien hiss, staring at something past the doorway. Then, in a flash it got on all fours and bolted out of the room, the newborn following after it. At the same time, the dome of her stomach quivered, and she felt the newest offspring slither out of her.

As it left her, so did the fear and defeat-induced paralysis. The alien was distracted, probably by something that threatened it. Maybe the government had found it, and they'd be locking down the place. Either way, she needed to move.

Getting to her feet, she began to speed-walk, naked feet hitting the carpeted floor as she moved. The aliens were nowhere to be found, but now she could hear approaching sirens. She managed a half run, making for the emergency exit that led to the parking lot.

She was at the door when she heard distant gunfire, and a pained shriek. Then she opened the door, and her feet slapped against wet asphalt as she made for her car.

****

The next two hours passed in a blur. She couldn't recall breaking into her own car and hotwiring it, or speeding home naked and covered in alien fluids, one hand on the gun from her glove compartment. She didn't know why she hadn't been stopped by Men in Black or panicked scientists in hazmat suits- perhaps they were still going hush-hush, and the actual alien tied them down too much.

She was near her house when the radio mentioned a "wild animal put down" near the address of her office. Hearing the news, she supposed she should've been relieved, yet she still checked her surroundings as she parked.

Her wife and daughter were out of town, so at least she didn't have to explain that. She slipped into her house with a hidden spare key, her movements oddly calm and robotic. She absentmindedly noted she'd have to mop up the black footprints later.

The first thing she did was pilfer half the kitchen. She didn't know why she was so ravenous, but something told her even being an incubator was taxing on the body. At least the fluid intake made sense, considering how much sweat she'd made.

Then it was off to the shower. She stayed under the scalding hot stream for at least half an hour, violently scrubbing off the black alien cum from every inch of her body with one hand, while the other hand held her pistol tightly. She idly imagined she must've put fifty different potential alien pathogens in the water supply, but she didn't really care.

She spent a few moments studying herself in the mirror after she got out of the shower. It was hard to tell she'd just been repeatedly bred against her will by a literal fucking alien, now that she was clean. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face flushed, but there were plenty of causes for that.

She looked down at her chest with a frown, and weighed one of her breasts. They had gotten bigger after all. She wouldn't have been surprised if it was some sort of reaction to the alien's cum, or maybe it was mutagenic, turning her into a more ideal incubator.

Well, either way there was not much she could do about it.

She dressed in a white undershirt and matching panties, not caring that they barely covered her ass. She just wanted actual clothes on her, while still dealing with the feverish heat from what'd happened.

Sitting on her bed, she looked at the handgun. .30 caliber hardball didn't seem to cut it- with how powerful that thing had been, it would probably be as harmless as a paintball gun. If she was going to stay up all night in her room ready to deal with aliens or government agents, she needed something that'd crack plate.

Padding down to her boiler room, she checked the inside, half-expecting to see a dying alien waiting for her. Thankfully, there was none. She began to peruse her gun rack, debating which rifle she would use.

She was about to grab her SKS when a black hand shot out between the pipes, and she screamed.

In a heartbeat she'd trained her handgun on the shadowy space between the pipes in the boiler and fired, but hit only her wall. In another heartbeat it slinked into view, already rising to its full height. She fired again, and the bullet sparked against its horned head as though it'd hit metal.

Its hand gripped her wrist and squeezed until she was forced to drop the gun. Jackie cried out in rage and frustration, her fist banging uselessly against its chest as it ripped away her white undershirt with its -now suddenly stinger-like- tail. It should've been dead, goddamn it!

Then it pushed her away, and even though she knew it was just part of its sick game, she still ran towards her bedroom. She shut the door and frantically pushed her dresser in front of it, though it would be as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

She sat on her bed, breathing heavily, eyes frantically darting around the room for anything that she could use. How? How was it still alive? The feds had killed it; she'd heard its dying shriek and the gunfire. There was no way...

Her eyes widened, recalling the different tail blade. She hadn't been mistaken after all, only cruelly misled. The feds did kill the alien. At least, the one that had impregnated her in the nightmare at the office.

This was one of the offspring it had seeded her with.

She'd been right, during her musings in the conference room. She really was just an incubator, not a genetic donor, meaning that there was nothing stopping the creatures she'd 'birthed' from just doing it to her themselves. And considering how it'd tracked her, she must've been a perfect specimen.

Her mind began to race with scenarios. The alien taking her no matter how she struggled, fucking her and filling her with its own offspring. Then that offspring developing in hours, and taking its own turn breeding her, a loop of fucking and breeding...

Seeing the road ahead sapped her of her will to resist. Defeat suffused every cell in her body. It'd already happened before- what was the worst that could happen now? At the very least, maybe if she cooperated she'd get something out of it herself, like survival.

By the time the alien stopped playing and smashed into her room, she'd gotten on all fours on her bed, back arched and round booty up in the air. She stared her own pseudo-offspring at the empty holes that marked its 'eyes'.

"Just make it snappy," she said.

The alien paused, then slinked behind her. Grabbing her hips, it flipped her over onto her back, then began to suck on her nipples, kissing lower and lower until it reached her crotch. Ripping the panties away with a taloned hand, it kissed her folds and tasted her with its phallic tongue, before sliding back up.

It felt oddly more dominating, to be topped in her own bed by this thing, about to be fucked missionary style. Perhaps something about rape mimicking its natural and healthy counterpart, she supposed. Her arms were not pinned to the bed, and she decided to deepen the feeling of pseudo-consent as she reached down and took its member -bigger than its parent's- and guided it to her folds.

She hated to admit, but there was something oddly poetic and... right, in its own perverted way, as the alien slowly filled her, returning to from once it came, like a salmon returning to its ancestral stream. It certainly tried its hardest to get back into her womb, based on the way it then promptly pounded her into the mattress. Her tanned legs wrapped around its hips, pulling it deeper.

Just survive, she told herself. Just submit, and get it over with.

****

Surprisingly enough, they did eventually get it over with, and she even got to live at the end. She supposed they eventually changed to the point where she was no longer a viable incubator, or maybe they instinctively wanted to move on to avoid detection.

It had been a long weekend, however, and she had a lot of cleaning up to do. As she began to mop the floor, she recalled a phrase an internet friend told her about, a grave Chinese insult- "fuck your ancestors to the 18th generation".

Well, now she could say she'd undergone the inverse of that insult- the one ancestor, fucked by eighteen generations.

12