Jackie's Sexy Adventures: The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TF lay against her for a few moments, their bellies touching, then he got up on his hands and began to thrust. Jackie barely had time to feel the aching emptiness as he pulled out of her stretched snatch before he brutally slammed back in, over and over again.

Jackie groaned a little in discomfort, but held back on making too much noise, in case it spurred him on. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust, prompting TF to suck on her pert brown nipples as he continued to fuck her.

"Fucking hell you are tight," he growled as he let go of her breast. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're a virgin."

He pulled back, grabbing the crooks of her knees and spreading her open, granting him better access as he began to hit her with faster strokes. He was certainly right about him not going gentle- it'd been some time since she'd been fucked this rough, and certainly not with a dick this big.

And yet, and yet... there was still something about, something she hated she was feeling. Pleasure was definitely not it. Rather, it was the fact she wasn't feeling pleasure that was creating this unwanted feeling, a false euphoria at being dominated and used so thoroughly by a man she hated.

Unfortunately, she'd been there before.

The feeling only got stronger as each minute passed. It unfortunately seemed that TF was right about being a goddamn sex machine- he managed to maintain his animalistic pace for ten minutes, fifteen, nearing twenty before he finally started getting erratic in his thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned, surging into her again. "No rubber, no pulling out, remember? You said it yourself."

She did. Normally she preferred getting fucked that way, but here? Absolutely not.

"I'm gonna fill you up, and there's nothing you can do about it, sugar-tits." He grinned. "I wonder if I'll knock you up? How'd it feel if you had to carry my half-breed kid in you?"

Jackie didn't dignify that with an answer. Odds were that he wouldn't succeed, but the thought still made her burn with humiliation.

TF let go of her legs and leaned back over her, thrusting as deep into her as he could. One of his hands grabbed her throat, squeezing just hard enough for it to hurt a little, but not to actually choke her.

"Eyes on me," he growled. "I want to see the look on your face when I fill you up."

Jackie obliged, and she felt the cock in her swell. Rope after rope of hot seed spurted against her cervix, filling her cunt with his cum. God, she was getting creampied by fucking TF...

His lips came crashing down on hers, and she numbly let him dominate her mouth as he continued to seed her. He gently rocked his hips against her for a few moments, another spurt managing to make it out of his softening cock, then finally he pulled out.

"Heh," he chuckled, laying a hand over her stomach. "Guess I really could make you bang this kok, huh?"

Jackie stared at the ceiling, trying to ignore the aching emptiness in her splayed-out pussy, even as his load began to dribble out of it. She could hear TF panting and moving around a bit, but it wasn't until he began to undo her cuffs that she looked at him again.

"You look a lot better like this," he said. "No Onyaying look on your face, no teasing me with that shirt. Just a naked bitch well-fucked."

He was clearly reveling in how rough he'd been. He wanted her to feel dominated, to feel that she'd never feel right again after the number he did on her cunt. The sense of submission began to leave her, now that he was done fucking her, and she found the power to speak.

"That was mid," she said.

He managed to hide the surprise on his face surprisingly well. "Trying to save face?"

"Oh wow, you fucked me rough, gee what horrible domination," Jackie said, getting back on her knees as she glared at him. "It was mid. I've had plenty of better dicks inside me, and plenty that were worse, in just about every meaning of that word."

"The way you were stretched out?" he said, smug. "No way you had a dick that big."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, it was pretty big. But if you wanna make a girl cum, you gotta actually put some work in." She glanced down at his spent cock. "And if you wanna actually hurt me, you gotta do better than that."

He definitely took that as a challenge, considering he then pounced upon her. She could barely even struggle as he pinned her down, then pulled her up as he got on his knees on the mattress. His hand gripped her blue hair, and pulled her face towards his groin.

"You got a fucking mouth on you," he said. "Put it to better work."

Jackie glared at him as she licked his slimy dick, tasting herself along with his seed. Cupping his balls with her hand, she kissed the tip of his shaft, then began coaxing it back to hardness over the course of a few minutes.

When he was hard again, the grip in her hair tightened, and suddenly Jackie found herself getting far more meat in her mouth than she planned on, his soft tip brushing her uvula and poking her palate.

Animal panic set in, and her eyes widened as she tried to breathe through the cough, but his cock was blocking too much. Suddenly, he pulled out, and she had just enough time to suck in a breath before he was back in. The grip in her hair was too strong to resist, as he bobbed her up and down, fucking her throat for a few strokes.

He pulled out for good and let go. Jackie collapsed on the sheets, coughing and sputtering, trying her best not to retch. Tears filled her eyes, and once she managed to get a bearing on the panic, she got back up.

"You fucker!" she snarled, her hand already coming down in a slap.

TF caught it, his strong hand encircling her wrist, and he pulled her against his body. She tried to push back against him, but he simply grabbed her ass and lifted her up, positioning her above his cock. He worked the tip past her folds, then largely let gravity do the rest, guiding her onto his length until her ass met his hips.

It was only marginally more comfortable the second time, having him inside her. Jackie let out an uneasy groan, her arms looping under his and trying to find purchase in his back. Her slick tits pressed against his brawny chest, the feeling of her nipples sliding against his warm skin unwelcome.

"You sunnuvabitch," she snarled against his neck.

TF's hand found her throat, squeezing so tightly her vision was filled with stars for a few moments. He held her slightly away from him, angling for him to grind his hips against hers. At least it wasn't vicious pounding.

"When you're here, you call me Daddy," he said, voice even.

Jackie managed to some air through, her nails scratching his back. "Aww, is Daddy so pathetic that... huh... this is the only way he can get some pussy?"

"Only the pussy dumb enough to literally bet her ass," he snarled, before squeezing said ass tightly.

"Well this dumb pussy isn't impressed," she hissed.

TF leaned down and caught on her nipples in his mouth, sucking on it as he continued to grind his dick into her. "This is just a warmup."

With that, he lifted her off of him, throwing her back on to the mattress. Jackie sprawled on the sheets, before TF grabbed her legs and flipped her over. Now that she was face down on the mattress, she could see that what she thought was just a weird looking headboard was not, in fact, a headboard.

They were stocks.

TF crawled past her on the bed, grabbing her hair and pulling her to the stocks. She didn't resist, even though she wanted to. In a few moments, her head and wrists were secured, her ass up in the air as TF pulled her to her knees.

"Now, what was it you said?" he asked smugly, grabbing something from the table.

"What was what I said?" Jackie mumbled.

She heard a bottle uncap, and suddenly a cold lubed finger pressed against her rosebud, before popping on in. It was followed by a second finger, and she began to shiver as she realized what was happening next.

"You'd said, and I quote, 'I'd let you fuck me in the ass as hard as you can', end quote."

"No," she groaned.

"No?" his hands grabbed her asscheeks firmly, kneading them. "You don't get to say no, sweet-tits. You get to take this dick in your ass."

"You're too big," she said. "You're too rough."

Fuck, she knew that was a mistake to say. She couldn't look behind her, but she could practically feel the delighted sadism radiating from him. She heard him snort, and suddenly a glob of spit hit her smack in the asscrack.

"Guess you should've thought of that before you bet yourself on a movie," he said. "I'm gonna crack this ass and you're gonna take it like the slut you are."

The spongy tip of his cock pressed against her rosebud, and Jackie let out a low whine as he slid his tool into her passage. She dreaded to imagine what it would've been like without the gallon of lube he'd smeared over himself- already it was tight, aching. She strained against the stocks, trying to get free, but she couldn't.

His hips met with the cushion of her thick ass, and for a moment he stayed there, clearly relishing the feel. Leaning forward, he slid a hand under her and grabbed her breast, playing with her nipple.

"Guess you're right I'm the biggest," he said, swiveling his hips and making her impaled booty move with him. "This might be the tightest fuck I've had. Holy shit."

For her part, Jackie just stared at the wall, unable to push out of her mind the feeling of his hot length in her butt. He hadn't even begun to fuck her properly and it was already unbearable. She let out another whine as she braced for what was to come.

Grabbing her hips again, TF began to pound her tight ass, balls slapping against her pussy as he rutted her. Over and over again his long dick pulled out halfway, only to slam back in with bruising force. All the while, Jackie bucked under him, shaking her hips and quivering as he pillaged her.

"Uhnnf," she groaned, her legs quaking as her tight little hole was stretched. "Ffffuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck."

She tried to move her legs to get more comfortable, but TF held her firmly in place, even as she writhed against him.

"How does it feel?" he asked. "Getting your ass reamed by a guy you hate?"

It felt terrible. It felt degrading. It was also so, so humiliatingly potent in what it unlocked in her, the buried feelings of lust and yearning.

"Oh god," she managed to get out between whines and moans. "Oh god, mmmnnn..."

"All your bluster, all that superiority, and here you are whining on my dick because you were stupid enough to bet on a movie," he groaned. "You deserved this. You deserve getting fucked by me."

His hand came down on her ass in a resounding slap, and she yelped.

"Say it," he commanded.

Jackie hung her head. "I hnn deserve getting unf fucked by y-you... daddy..."

He was right. Fuck, he was right. She'd bet wrong, and now she was getting what she deserved, what she needed. And what she needed was to be used. She began to press her hips against him in time with his thrusts, offering her ass for him to conquer.

"Cum in your bitch's ass, daddy," she whined.

He did soon enough, hilting inside of her snug butt. His cock jerked five times, and hot spunk filled her submissive ass as he marked it as his. God help her, TF had just fucked her in the butt.

TF panted as he slowly pulled his softening cock out of her, and Jackie quivered in the afterglow of getting so thoroughly plowed. Her ass just felt numb now, but she knew she wouldn't be sitting down right for at least a few days.

The younger man got off the bed. Jackie couldn't see him thanks to the stocks, but she swore she heard the gentle sound of a wet wipe, likely him cleaning himself off. Thank Christ he wasn't going to make her do it.

A familiar smell filled the room, and she realized he was now taking a hit of a dab pen. At that moment, the craving for the dopamine hit became overwhelming. She'd burned through her budget earlier in the week, and she hadn't even been able to take a puff before facing this long night.

A needy whine came out of her. She couldn't even talk properly, not yet. Thankfully, he seemed to get the message. He walked into view, still naked, and dangled the dab pen in front of her.

"Oh, you want some of this?"

She nodded weakly. TF undid her stocks, and she tried to get up, only to find that her limbs were still made of jelly after the number he'd done on her. She inadvertently collapsed against his sweaty chest, which she knew just must've tickled him pink.

"I'm thinking if I should give this to you or not," TF said. One of his hands cupped her breast, then went for her hair and turned her to look at him. "Are you going to have any attitude?"

She averted her eyes, her shoulders slumped.

"No more backtalk, huh? Guess I wasn't so mid after all. Would you agree I fucked you like never before?"

She nodded.

"Atta girl. I'll give you a hit."

He took a deep puff of it, then brought his face closer to hers. Jackie understood what he wanted, and accepted his kiss. Vapor filled her lungs, and she could feel herself relax as the THC hit, even if only a little.

TF repeated the process twice, then set the pen down on his nightstand. Still holding her against his chest, he sat down on the bed, moving her so that her ass rested on his lap, her legs on each side of him. Jackie was too tired to complain about the position.

She didn't know how much time passed in this... quiet wasn't the right word. Stillness, maybe. Nothing quiet or peaceful about being a naked puddle against the chest of someone who'd basically forced you to be his fuckdoll for the night. Could've been ten minutes, could've been the better part of an hour.

"Lemme tell you, after dealing with you for three months, this fuck was perfect," he said, not sounding tired in the slightest. "From the first day of the job, I had a feeling this was how it was going to go."

His hands found her ass, gently fondling her round cheeks, while he began to kiss the side of her neck.

"You get under my skin with how you think you're so much smarter than me, you're feisty, and you're easily the hottest piece of ass in the entire building. I've been dreaming about this tight brown snatch for months."

Jackie bristled at his remarks, but said nothing. Against her engorged seam, she could feel him slowly but surely getting hard again.

"Honestly, I'd say we're kinda made for each other," he continued.

She gave him a look, and he snorted.

"Not like that. There's no love here. I mean, like, you were fated to be in this situation. The kind of person who is willing to bet herself on a movie is the kind of person who deserves to lose and get fucked, and I'm the perfect receptacle for the universe's will."

How poetic, Jackie thought.

"You need to be dominated by me. And I think you realize that, too. You're learning your place as my submissive little bitch."

He picked her up and set her sprawling on the bed. Jackie didn't struggle as he forced himself between her thighs, one of his hands holding her wrists above her head. His other hand found her breasts again, and he sucked on her perky brown nipples.

"We're not done yet," he said, his hand moving down to position himself. "I have you for the night, and I'm going to use it."

He thrust back inside, and his free hand now moved to grab her by the throat. Jackie simply maintained eye contact, a whine escaping her as he began to hit her with long strokes. It was a long night ahead, and she was too tired to fight.

000

Jackie's eyes snapped open, and she found herself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling.

Well, maybe not completely unfamiliar, she thought as the fog of sleep faded. She'd been staring at it a lot as TF fucked her into the night. He definitely was sure to use his time- it must've been one or two in the morning before he was done with her.

Slowly, she rose in bed, naked as the day she was born, and covered in just about as many fluids. TF wasn't in the room, but she could hear him walking around in the hallway, probably getting ready for work.

Glancing at the clock, she saw it was already 6:30, and relief poured into her. In just an hour and a half, she'd be free, and she could go back to bruising TF's ego at work instead of him bruising her ass.

It was time for a shower, and hopefully something resembling breakfast. She hopped out of bed, only to wince. Her ass felt raw, a deep ache that only got worse when she took a step. TF had been sure to fuck her there as a 'finale' to the night, and it seemed his prediction that she wouldn't walk right had come true.

It wasn't hard to find the bathroom after picking her clothes up off the floor. It was thankfully clean -and surprisingly stylish- but a complete bachelor's zone. All "manly" shampoos and washes in matte black bottles with highlights, as if the Marines had invented a tactical soap.

It took a bit for the water to get hot, probably because TF had gone first. Stepping under the scalding stream, she lathered her hair with shampoo that smelled like AXE body spray, then grabbed a bar of coal-black soap.

She felt absolutely grimy, and it only got worse before it got better, as she took in the damage, so to speak. Dried sweat, dried spit, dried cum. It was a miracle there wasn't also a little blood, after the number he'd done on her pussy and ass.

Washing between her legs was an exercise in caution. She felt sore, aching, but she still pressed on, determined to get every last trace of TF off of her. Gravity was doing its work, and she could feel some of his load drip down to the shower drain.

TF's load. Because That Fucker got to cum inside her and she couldn't do anything about it.

Jackie briefly watched the cum leaking out of her with equal parts dread and awe. TF had some insane stamina, with loads to match. It'd been some time since she had so much spunk inside of her.

Hopefully, his swimmers weren't as good. She was going to need to pick-up the pill sometime today, just as a precaution. No way in hell was she going to carry that fucker's kid.

As she scrubbed her thoroughly-used cunt, a familiar tingle began to make itself known, even through the ache. Of fucking course she was feeling horny. It could've been the most amazing cocksmith in human history, or nightmare-inducing rutting that didn't deserve to be called sex, and she'd still be horny after.

She slid two fingers in and half-assedly began to work herself before she pulled out. Not enough time, and if TF noticed the moans coming from the bathroom she'd never hear the end of it. Turning the water off, she hopped out of the shower, dried, and dressed in a hurry.

She gave her arm a sniff. No more stank, but now the obnoxiously strong smell of his soap. God, even when clean she smelled of TF.

Stepping out of the shower, she made her way to the kitchen. TF was there, having an honest to god fancy breakfast. A few small bowls of different berries fringed his plate of toast, bacon, sausage, and grilled tomato, capped off with a porcelain tea set.

She brushed past him and grabbed a glass. He had a Brita pitcher on the counter, and she filled her cup and drained it in one go, then poured herself another glass. Leaning against the counter, she warily eyed TF as he enjoyed his breakfast.

"I'm going to head out in a few minutes," she said.

"That usually is what you do when you have work," he replied, sipping from his tea cup.

She glared at him over her glass of water. "So when I'm out that door, the deal's done. This night never happened. I'm not your bitch. You didn't put me in my place. I'm not going to suddenly let you fuck me on the reg because you had awesome dick or something like a bad porno."

Draining her cup, she set it down. "I'm out. Talk about this at work and I'll show you my rifle collection."