Jackie's Sexy Adventures: The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She marched past him, only for a strong hand to grip her wrist. Her head whipped back to glare at TF, who himself had an amused look on his face.

"Just one more thing," he said.

Getting up, he grabbed her by the back of the neck, and before she knew it Jackie found herself bent over the table, despite her struggling.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"The deal was that as soon as work started, it was over," he said. One of his hands splayed out over her back and held her in place, while the other undid her jeans. "You'll still have plenty of time to get to work after this."

Christ, he could still get it up after the night they'd been through? Jackie sank her head as her panties were pulled down, and she heard the crinkling of a lube bottle. The tip of his cock found her engorged lips, and once again she was stretched out as he sank in as deep as he could.

As soon as he entered her, she realized this was different. Dangerously different. Instead of mere discomfort -and submission- she could feel the tingle from before. Even the rough sex of the night before had only charged her lust, made her more receptive.

His hand found her hair, and she was forced to arch her back as he worked her with short, fast strokes. His other hand held her hip, occasionally moving to slap her ass as he fucked her. All the while, the heat in her loins got worse.

Now that she'd gotten used to it -or maybe just used- his cock was no longer uncomfortably big inside of her. At least, not the bad sort of uncomfortable. It still didn't keep her from writhing and groaning as he pillaged her cunt, his hot length sawing back and forth.

"I don't know about you, but I like some cream in my Thai coffee," he said.

Somehow, the wildly insensitive remark only made the pangs of pleasure rolling through her only more pronounced. Jackie began to moan and whine, drowning out the wet sounds of his hips slapping against her ass.

"No," she groaned, too soft for him to hear. "You can't, you can't make me..."

And then he did. Stars filled her vision as she let out a low whine, her muscles contracting around the hot length that had given her so much unwanted pleasure. Her stomach flexed and her legs quivered as she rode the intense high.

As she came, so did he, his hot seed spattering inside her, and her thirsty cunt drank every drop as it milked him. The feeling of his warm load inside her only made the afterglow all the more potent.

TF pulled out, giving her round booty a light swat, and pulled her panties back up. Jackie slowly pushed herself off the table and stood up, straightening her jeans and buttoning them. She could feel the smug look TF gave her, and she couldn't bring herself to meet it.

"Now you're ready for work," he said.

He waited. He waited for her to get clean so he could sully her again.

She practically sprinted out the door, as if it was some magical threshold his lust could not pass. It was only when she was in the car that she felt herself begin to relax, like a puppet whose strings had been cut. It was finally done.

000

The icepack and two Tylenol made sitting bearable, though she knew she was going to have to lie on her stomach on the couch if she wanted to watch some TV.

She shifted in her office chair to try and get a little more comfortable, only to groan as she felt more of TF's morning load dribble out and stain her panties. Even after the deal was done he was still finding new ways to fuck with her. She'd forgotten her bra at his place, and the air conditioning made her nipples poke through her shirt.

Well, at the very least work was uneventful. There was nothing on her itinerary, and even TF hadn't bothered her once all day. She liked to imagine he was afraid to press his luck on gloating to her, now that the deal was done.

She spent a fair bit of time reading up on the news that had spelled doom for her ability to walk straight for a few days. There was an interview with Ding Zhensi as he discussed how they brought Type-01 to live action, big merchandising reveals, even rumors that it'd cross over into the other "Shin" movies Onya made.

It was when she was looking up tickets for the IMAX screening of the movie (might as well watch it, if only for the kick in the teeth) that her email notification pinged. She frowned as she saw the subject "For You, Sweet-Tits".

It had to be TF, even though it wasn't his email address. Guess he wasn't stupid enough to connect his account to whatever he was sending her. What, was he gonna send her a letter about how good she was, or a dick pi-

Her eyes widened when she clicked the email. Specifically, the thumbnails for the attachments.

No. No no no.

There was a picture of her on the bed, hands cuffed to the bedposts and legs wide, his load seeping out of her gaping cunt. Her face was clearly visible, her eyes focused on the ceiling.

That alone could get her connected to the image. And it wasn't the only one. There was a photo of her in the stocks, her used ass in high definition. Fucking hell, there were even videos of them, not just the bound stuff but when she was in his lap.

God, it was just like-

She ran her hands through her hair, and stifled a scream. Scooting forward, she hastily began to type. First she wrote a rather incoherent string of curses and insults, then deleted it and tried something calmer, just denying they were hers and threatening to contact HR.

Then there was a knock on her wall, and she turned to see TF casually stroll in, a smirk on his face.

"You fucking bastard, you cocksucking motherfucking fucking shitheel," she hissed. "I'm going to rip your dick off and shove it up your ass so you know how it feels, and then I'm going to, to.."

She couldn't even speak coherently, that was how furious she was. She snapped her jaw shut and glared.

"Sweetie, you ain't going to do anything," he said. "Well, anything I don't tell you to do."

"What do you want?" she managed to get out.

He gave her his classic are-you-stupid look. "I think we both know what I want."

Her eye twitched. "You couldn't just have your bet and call it a day?"

"Not when I've just had the best fuck in my life," he said. "You really think I'm gonna give up some prime tail like that?"

"I think you will after I contact HR and the cops," she snarled. "You, you fucking rapist."

"I dunno about you, but you looked pretty willing in these shots," he said. "Everyone knows you're the biggest slut in the office. And even if you get HR, You think I'll lose sleep over losing a job I've had for three months?"

He took another step closer, and Jackie shrank back in her chair. She knew he sensed her nerves, her faltering.

"I don't think any payback you get on me will be worth these things getting shotgunned all over the internet," he said. "Don't you agree?"

He was right. He had her right where he wanted. Maybe someone else could've fought back, or come up with an idea, but the sense of defeat was overwhelming. She broke her glare, eyes pointed to the floor, and her shoulders slumped.

His hand slipped into her shirt, palming her bare tit. He kneaded it gently as he spoke.

"From now on, your fat little brown ass is mine. You will come to me when I tell you, and you will do whatever I tell you to do. Every position, every hole, no matter how many times, no matter how inconvenient it is for you. You will only call me Daddy, even in public."

He began to play with her nipple, and she squirmed.

"When we do work conferences out of state, we book a room together. I tell you to put on a skimpy bikini, or a maid outfit, or anything, you do it. The only dick your tight little Asian snatch is getting from now on is mine. You can fuck your girlfriends all you want, but if the lot of you are feeling like throwing in some dick, I'm your man."

"Anything else?" she croaked out.

The hand on her breast moved to cup her face, and she found herself looking into his sadistic eyes.

"As a matter of fact," he said. "No protection. No rubbers, no pulling out, no meds. If I so much as think you're on the pill, the videos go out. I want you to be on your toes about getting my little half-breed babies. And if you do get knocked up, you're carrying to term."

"And how long do we have to do this?" she asked, finally looking into his eyes.

"For as long as I want it to go on," he said.

He meant it. She'd been in this situation before, much to her misfortune, and she knew when someone meant it. She thought of the long road ahead, a road she'd walked before, and unwanted lust began to fill her at the thought of being bred by this man she hated so much.

"Okay," she said quietly. "I submit."

"Now then, My Thai, give your master a kiss," he commanded.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

Their lips locked, and he passionately wrestled his tongue with hers, while his hand slipped back into her shirt. Pulling away with a gentle suck on her lower lip, he then pulled her shirt down and began to suck on her pert nipple.

"Fuck, these tits are great. Small, but I saw how big they were after you were pregnant, at least on Facebook. I might just pop a baby in you so I can see these puppies get fat, enough that I can fuck 'em."

000

About eleven months later, he got his wish. It was just in time, too- he'd gotten a better job elsewhere and was leaving the state soon. Between that and the recovery time from the delivery, he only had a window of two weeks to get some nice titfucking in, and he was sure to use that time to the fullest.

Jackie was surprised at the mixed feelings when he finally left. She still hated him; eleven months of being under his thumb had only made her animosity grow. Him not being a part of their newborn son's life was a godsend. Then again, when one was getting fucked by the same dick for the better part of a year, one might become... unaccustomed to its absence.

That might not have been a problem for other women. But Jackie had been broken in before, shortly after becoming an adult- her body was a traitor that yearned for domination and abuse. The only solace was it couldn't possibly happen again.

Right?