Jackie's Sexy Adventures - The Trio

Story Info
She learns not to pick up hitchhikers, even pretty ones.
3.3k words
4.28
14.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Due to strong personal beliefs, I must reiterate that I do not condone the actions taken within this story by select characters- they are meant to be purely titillating fantasies, and outside of fantasies they are inexcusably evil.

Likewise, I must state that this story was requested by my muse, and that I neither wish to fetishize -and thereby dehumanize- transwomen, nor deny them their identity via porn. All characters depicted are 18 or over.

The car first appeared as a splotch in the distance, a dark shape that rippled in the heat rising from the road. Just seeing it made Jackie start to sweat a little in sympathy, and it was that same sympathy that guided her to park in front of the stalled car and step out.

Gravel crunched beneath her boots as she walked, sweat already soaking through her shirt. It was high noon, the sort of hot summer day where the cloudless blue sky had that haze that told you no living thing should be in the sun.

Jackie herself hadn't been seeing much sun, since the situation with TF just three months earlier. Her tan skin had become pale, and her lithe form had plumped up a little.

The three occupants of the car stepped out, and Jackie let out a little hum of approval. The driver was a younger woman, with blonde curls fit for a doll and pale skin, tall and lithe. The one in the passenger seat was as short as Jackie herself, and as dark as the short bob of hair she had framing her round face. The one in the back was between the others in height, with messy red hair and a flat chest.

"Howdy," Jackie said in an over-the-top drawl, hands in her pockets. "You ladies need any help?"

"Oh thank god," the blonde said. "Our transmission just up and crapped out on us. We've been stuck here an hour already."

"We called AAA, but they said they won't be here for another four hours," the redhead said, her voice cracking with anxiety. "Why does it take so long?"

"You wouldn't happen to know how to fix a transmission, would ya?" the blonde asked.

Jackie shrugged. "I know my way around a lot of trans- things, missions or otherwise, but you need a shop for that one."

The redhead tensed, and Jackie offered a friendly smile. "Don't worry. You're in friendly company."

"Could you tow us?" the plump one piped up. "We're eight miles down the road. We could pay you what we would've paid AAA, if-"

"I'll do it for free," Jackie said. "I have a soft spot for pretty ladies."

The redhead blushed, while the other two looked between each other.

****

The redhead -Fiona, she said- sat up front with her, while the blonde -named Goldie, appropriately enough- and plump Jasmine sat in the back. It was slow going, partly because of the car being towed behind her truck, and partly because she wanted to chat up some pretty transfemmes.

"So, the three of you all, heh, roommates?" she asked, waggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, for about a year now," Goldie said. "A small one-story house is pretty acceptable when you're one big fuckpile."

"I'm technically the breadwinner," Fiona added. "But I don't feel like it. Jasmine and Goldie have been so supportive of me accepting myself."

Jasmine reached forward and slapped a hand on Fiona's shoulder, prompting a small smile from the redhead.

"I have some girlfriends with a fuckpile of their own a few hours from here," Jackie said. "I don't get to see them that often, but it's nice when I do."

She decided to make a bold step as she looked behind her and grinned. "They stretch this pussy out every time."

Fiona coughed and sputtered, her face as red as her hair. Goldie and Jasmine looked between each other again. Finally, Goldie smiled.

"Personally, we're always happy to have more people in the fuckpile, but right now we're looking for something else," she said.

The truck pulled into the driveway Fiona pointed out, and Jackie shifted to park. "Oh, like what?"

"Like this," Goldie said.

Her long arms suddenly looped around Jackie's car seat, wrapping about her torso like a vise. At the same moment, Fiona leaned forward, shaking hands reaching for the holster Jackie kept between her legs. A scream filled the car as she thrashed in Goldie's grip, bucking her hips to try and keep Fiona from taking the gun.

"Now, Jasmine!"

A strong hand gripped Jackie's hair, securing her head in place as a damp rag slapped over her mouth. Almost immediately the world began to grow hazy, the sharp noon sunlight becoming a soft glow. Her struggling became more like a half-hearted flopping, before finally darkness took her.

****

Waking up naked and handcuffed to a bed gave her the strangest sense of deja vu. Maybe it was the fog of the drugs talking- she could hardly even remember who she was, let alone where or how.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart."

Oh yeah. Right.

Immediately she began to tug on the cuffs, a cry escaping her, but of course the bedposts were too strong. It didn't stop her from still jerking at her bindings. Goddamn it, how the fuck did she get in the same predicament twice?

Something moved in her peripheral vision, and she craned her head up to see Goldie at the foot of the bed. She was also naked, revealing her pert breasts with pale nipples, and the long and thin cock already at attention.

"Like what you see?" she cupped her breasts with a smile. "I grew them myself."

"Let me go!" Jackie snarled. "I swear to Christ I'll fucking-"

"You were looking forward to this just an hour ago." Goldie smirked. "What possibly could have happened?"

Jackie grit her teeth. "You already knew I was cruising for tail, so why the fuck am I tied up?"

"Because we aren't looking for just sex." Goldie crawled onto the bed, between Jackie's bound legs, and laid a thin hand on her pussy. "The three of us have been wanting a kid, but as you can tell, none of us can exactly carry to term, and no way in hell can we adopt in this shithole state."

"Oh god."

"Yeah, I think you'll be saying that a lot today." Goldie began to play with her pussy, long fingers worming between her folds and making Jackie squirm. "I won rock-paper-scissors, so I get to go first, but believe me, we'll all get our turns."

Despite -or because of- her situation, Jackie could feel her crotch dampen under Goldie's ministrations, the younger woman's fingers soon slick as she fingerblasted her. After a few minutes, the hand withdrew, only for Goldie to then come up between Jackie's thighs. She laid herself over her, their breasts smooshing together as she positioned her cock against her folds.

Then, in a smooth thrust, she was inside, prompting a cry that turned into a throaty moan from Jackie. It wasn't a tight fit, thank Christ, but Goldie was long enough that Jackie could feel the spongy tip pressing against her cervix.

"Gotta say, you got a nice snatch," Goldie said, casually. She began to thrust slowly in and out, propping herself up on her elbows and locking eyes with her. "How does this compare to your girlfriends, huh?"

Jackie said nothing, jaw set as she glared. Goldie shrugged.

"Guess it's too early to figure out, but don't worry- I'll give you plenty of material to work with."

She began to thrust more rapidly, longer and deeper strokes that took the breath out of Jackie each time the cock hammered into her cervix. Goldie occasionally paused to lean down and suck on the bound woman's pale nipples, kneading her pert tits as her tongue teased her.

"You'll probably get pregnant tonight," she said between thrusts. "While you were out, we injected you with a cocktail of hormones and drugs to boost your fertility. You're probably as easy to knock up as a hormonal eighteen year old on prom night right now."

She switched her pace again, resting against Jackie's bound form and grinding into her. Their sweat-slick breasts rubbed together, and Jackie fought a moan as their nipples briefly brushed each other in a way that sent electricity through her.

Goldie's lips found her neck, trailing up with wet kisses, achingly slow yet inexorable as she moved up to her cheek. All the while, she continued to pound into her, hard cock pistoning Jackie's slick cunt.

When she eventually began to kiss her lips, Jackie didn't resist, letting the younger woman slide her tongue into her mouth, and as that happened, Goldie came. Weaker than a man's load, but Jackie could still feel the hard dick tense as a few drops spurted out.

The younger woman panted for a few moments, then planted a kiss on Jackie's neck and slowly rose onto her haunches, softening cock still inside. Arching her back, she let out a little happy shudder.

"Well that was a good fuck, wouldn't you say?" She grinned, and wiggled her hips a little against Jackie's. "Maybe I already got you pregnant. I mean, probably not with these weak swimmers, but who's to say? Besides, Jasmine and Fiona still have their turns."

She finally pulled out, leaving Jackie feeling splayed open, then hopped off the bed and skipped towards the door, humming happily. Throwing the door open, she bounced into the hallway and turned to the right.

"Jasmine, you're up!"

****

Jasmine liked it rough, evidently. The way she drilled Jackie into the mattress felt almost like punishment, her shorter but thicker cock stretching her uncomfortably with each harsh thrust. No attention to her breasts, no kissing, just hardcore reaming. The hand on her throat was honestly just the foul cherry on top.

So naturally, she was the one to make Jackie actually cum, a low whine that hopefully went unheard. Goddamn was she fucked up or what?

At the very least the swaying of Jasmine's heavy breasts made a nice consolation. Jackie's eyes were glued onto them, watching them jiggle up and down violently as the plump woman plowed her. Honestly, at that point she was almost more upset the handcuffs meant she couldn't hold them, rather than the fact she was, you know, being made into a forcible broodmare.

Jasmine's orgasm was a quiet snarl, punctuated by the hand on Jackie's throat gripping her chin roughly. Then, the plump woman pursed her lips and spat into her mouth, like an animal marking their possession. Jackie still didn't look her in the eye, instead watching her heaving tits.

Jasmine gave an oddly soft smile as she pulled out and left.

****

Fiona was easily the gentlest one, and the most nervous. Whether that was because she was self-conscious about her barely-transitioned body, or because she wasn't completely unboard with kidnapping someone and raping them until they got pregnant, Jackie didn't know, nor did she care by that point.

Her dick was aggressively average, which made Jackie feel like it was the darkest and lewdest take on Goldilocks she'd ever encountered. Tall girl with a long and thin dick, petite woman with short and thick, then finally the intermediary.

Of course, the dick was the only intermediary aspect. Fiona's nerves translated into an almost excruciatingly long session, with her just slowly sliding in and out of Jackie's well-used cunt, too nervous to even look her in the eye. She preoccupied herself with her breasts, sucking her thick pale nipples or planting soft kisses on them.

Finally, the redhead came, much stronger than her other lovers, a hot gush that actually made Jackie feel filled up. She hated the way her body responded, the pleasure and desire swelling within her whenever someone creampied her. At least she didn't have to endure the humiliation of telling Fiona to hurry up, which was something she'd seriously considered saying after the thirty minute mark.

Fiona hurried out of the room, and Jackie felt her heart sank as Goldie walked back in, still naked, her cock hard.

"Damn she took a while, huh?" Goldie crawled onto the bed and stuffed two fingers into Jackie's cunt, idly playing. "How did she compare? Jasmine said she made you cum like the whore you are. You like getting raped rough?"

Jackie simply glared.

Goldie pulled her fingers out, coated in white, then stuck them in her mouth and sucked them clean. "Well, I do love me some sloppy seconds. Or, well, thirds. Fourths? I dunno. I do know you're hitting double digits tonight."

She impaled Jackie with a loud squelch as Fiona's seed began to seep out. "Yeah, you didn't think you were done after just one cycle, did you? We're going to fill you up so much, it'd be a study in statistics if you didn't get pregnant by tonight."

With tha, she began to thrust, the room filling with wet sounds as her long dick methodically pounded her cervix. Jackie stared at the ceiling, trying to focus on the sensation, and the sensation only. Just get through it. Just endure, like every other time.

****

It'd been close to noon when they'd started, and the sun had set when they finished. The only reprieves from the nonstop fucking and the handcuffs had been water and bathroom breaks. With the amount of sweat she'd been losing from the, er, activity, she probably wouldn't have lived to dusk if they hadn't hydrated her.

Jasmine was the first to tap out, after her third orgasm. Jackie definitely didn't miss the raw feeling she'd been left with each time, but those fat tits had been a welcome sight in unwelcome times.

Goldie and Fiona each managed to hit five times before they called it quits. By that point, Jackie was little more than a puddle of sweat and cum, an unthinking thing filled with more spunk than she'd ever had in her at any given time. And this time, there was no opportunity to clean it out.

They had her sleep in that same bed, with a short toy shoved up there to, in Goldie's words, "seal it in". Nevertheless, she could feel it slowly seep out of her, drop by drop. There was something oddly soothing about it in its regularity, or maybe she was just that fucking tired after everything, and it wasn't long after being left alone that sleep found her.

****

"You can't be fucking serious," Jackie said.

Morning had found her being escorted to their living room after being showered down. There, they had set up on the coffee table a small platter of food, drinks, even some bud that they let her take a puff of. She figured they were buttering her up for something, and sure enough, they were.

"What, too good to be true?" Jasmine asked.

"More like too stupid. You're seriously ready to just let me go? What makes you think I won't immediately go to the cops?"

"Have you gone to the cops for other times?" Goldie asked, arching a disbelieving eyebrow.

"I never mentioned other times."

Jasmine snorted. "The way you reacted during it? Definitely not your first time. Besides, if you go to the cops, you won't get the sweet end of this deal."

"I fail to see the sweet end of being forced to carry one of you gals' rape-babies," Jackie retorted, with faux-calm.

"Not even fifty grand?"

Jackie choked on her water.

"We're giving you ten upfront," Goldie said. "If you deliver, and give us custody, we'll give you the other forty."

Jackie looked to Fiona. "Just what kind of 'breadwinner' are you?"

The redhead seemed a little less nervous, probably some sort of runner's high that came with plowing the person you're talking to five times. "Classified."

Goldie reached into a backpack, and produced a thick stack of hundreds. She tossed them over, and Jackie was sure to leaf through them, eying them carefully for any sign of counterfeit. Of which there were none. Honest to god, she had ten grand in her hands.

She stared at the cash in her hands. Fifty grand could go a long way. Weed fund, gluten free food fund, dental copays... the implications of what might happen to her if she said no also needed to be considered.

She sucked in a breath. "Done deal."

"Swell!" Goldie said, clapping her hands. "Now, how about a 'handshake'?"

Jackie let out a low sigh. They'd already had her a dozen times. It wasn't the end of the world if they got to fuck her one more time, was it?

She got on her hands and knees on the couch. "Fine."

"I hope you all don't mind if I call dibs on that fat ass, do you?" Goldie asked.

"Only if I get that mouth," Jasmine said.

"I get pussy, I guess?" Fiona said.

With that, they quickly took their places. Jackie opened her mouth wide, taking Jasmine's thick cock into her mouth. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down on her length, stroking the soft skin with her tongue. It was a nice distraction while she felt Fiona awkwardly thrust into her wet cunt, while Goldie slowly pressed into her tight ass.

It'd been a while since she'd been spitroasted, but it was like riding a bike- you never forgot. Then again, she was more like the bike in this situation. She alternated her attention between sucking on Jasmine's dick, and pressing her ass against Goldie's hips. Fiona sort of just did her own thing, rolling her hips up against Jackie's.

Girldick definitely was nicer in terms of softness. Even Goldie's steady assfucking felt smooth, velvety, and Jasmine was definitely far from the worst cock she had in her mouth. Speaking of, she looked up at Jasmine, finally looking her in the eyes, then to her heavy breasts.

Fuck it. She reached a hand up and started playing with those fat tits. At that, Jasmine gave a hearty laugh.

"Damn, we got ourselves a real cumslut, didn't we?"

Jackie bristled at the remark, but just continued blowing her. Unsurprisingly, Jasmine was the first to cum, shooting a few salty drops into her mouth before pulling away. With that, Goldie and Fiona redoubled their pace, alternating their thrusts out of her tight holes. Jackie had to admit, circumstances aside, getting dp'd by two hot transfemmes was pretty hot.

Goldie went next, giving a small spurt into her ass. They had to pause so she could pull out, but then it was back to business, just Jackie and Fiona. Without having to deal with getting assfucked, she could change positions a little bit, and so began to ride the redhead cowgirl style, milking her with her pussy.

Still, it seemed like it was going to be a while, so she changed tactics. Grabbing Fiona's hands, she brought them up to her breasts, letting her squeeze her pale tits. With that, the redhead finally came, shooting her release deep into her.

Slowly, Jackie peeled herself off of her, aware of the cum trailing down her legs. Wordlessly, she grabbed some tissues from the coffee table and began to clean herself off.

"Forty grand for forty weeks," she said. "No less."

****

Forty-one weeks later, she was back in the living room, clothed this time. Fiona had changed a fair bit since she'd last saw her, with longer hair and a softer face. She was the one to take the swaddled prize in her arms and hold it close to her chest, while the others laid the stacks of cash on the table.

Jackie was sure to meticulously count her money before she warily began to put it in her duffle bag.

"Alright, so that's it. We're done."

"We're done," Goldie said.

"You don't call me, you don't text me. When I'm out that door, you three are gone from my universe."

"Of course," Jasmine said. "Unless..."

Jackie's hand crept to her purse, where she kept her Tokarev. "Unless what?"

Goldie studied Jackie's swollen tits, secured in a tank top, then looked up with a smile. "You want another fifty grand?"