Needed

Story Info
Ava finds her place in the world, in a house of horny futas.
19.4k words
4.89
84.6k
265
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Personally, I just wanted to thank you for reading this story. As a note before you read, this story is heavily based on fellow Literotica writer Xarth's story, "Futa House", with the main difference that instead of the story's protagonist being male, they are female. The characters are all different, but the concept is pretty similar- a person is attending a college, and stays at a house full of about a dozen super horny futanari that simply want to fuck them every single day.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy my very first erotic story!

- Chiisii

The car was silent as Ava leaned back into her seat. The early morning was calm and reserved, as quiet as the breath passing between Ava's lips. Although the engine wasn't on, the key in the ignition gave enough life to the car that Ava could see the time- 6:37 AM. Her weathered, paint-chipped Toyota that was older than her was parked in the lot of her apartment building, but Ava didn't feel like going inside just yet. There was a peace that never came anytime other than this early in the morning. The world would wake up soon, so Ava enjoyed being able to have the morning to herself for a few minutes, even if she smelled like the underside of an industrial grill.

When the clock read 6:43, Ava saw the front door of the building open as Mr. Hallory walked out. He was an older man, likely in his seventies, with lightly tanned skin, wispy tufts of grey hair, and more liver spots on his hands than Ava could count. He and Ava never really had any interactions outside of mornings like this one, where he was leaving to go to work, and she was coming home from hers. Grabbing her keys and the empty wrapper from the breakfast bagel, Ava sighed and stepped out of the car to walk to the building. Mr. Hallory caught her eye, smiled with a wave, and seemed to adopt a look of confusion as he walked closer to Ava. Truthfully, Ava couldn't blame him.

As the overnight maintenance for the local McDonalds, it was Ava's job, from 10 PM to 6 AM, to clean everything. From the grease traps in the grills, to the dumpsters outside, Ava was the one that showed up to work to do the job that nobody else wanted. Restaurants already get very dirty after a day's work, and a 24/7 location like a McDonalds was even worse. In the fourteen hour period between leaving work and then showing up later that evening for her next shift, enough grease, dirt, and grime has built up around all of the grills and ovens that even Mr. Clean would become Mr. Mediocre at best. Not to mention, Ava never left work without grease and oil stains on her clothes, skin, and in her hair like fast-food war paint.

For this morning in particular, Ava was covered in even more grime than usual. Her long, dark brown hair was let free from its usual bun she strangled it in for work, but was still knotted with streaks of grease left behind by her fingers when she tried to straighten it out, and her thick-rimmed black glasses weren't in any better shape. While Mr. Hallory had liver spots, Ava's pale skin was speckled and splotched with dark brown stains from head to toe, and her black uniform was even worse. A particularly large smear of brownish-yellow was splashed across the front of her shirt and pants, as if she had been lying down face-first in a puddle of grease and oil, which was in fact what happened.

Mr. Hallory looked sympathetic, like he wasn't sure whether to offer Ava a tissue or a hose. "Long night, Amy?"

Bless the man, but he was terrible with names. Ava had given up trying long ago.

"Yeah. The grease filters under the grill broke off, so I had to crawl under there and hold the hose closed so it wouldn't spill everywhere while Ben went to get some clamps from Home Depot."

"Are they going to pay you extra?"

Ava sighed and pushed a lock of slimy hair behind her ear. "I'm more likely to get chewed out by my boss for ruining the mop. I'm sorry Mr. Hallory, but I'm sure you need to get to work and I need to go bathe in bleach. See you tomorrow."

"At least your next shift should be better."

"I wouldn't bet on it." Ava mumbled as she waddled past and into the building, her grease-soaked shoes leaving tracks through the linoleum lobby. Five minutes later, her clothes were carefully set on a towel so they wouldn't get the bathroom floor dirty, while Ava was wringing the grease from her hair in a shower set to the highest temperature it could manage without breaking- lukewarm. The water around her toes was stained brown and yellow as it washed down the drain, taking away both dirt and exhaustion. Ava simply sighed and pressed her palms against the tiled wall, letting the water run down her back. It was certainly not the most glamorous of showers, but still, she didn't want to get out just yet.

Instead, one hand gently reached down, brushing past her clavicle and dragging against the skin between her breasts. Much like everything else in her life, Ava's body wasn't anything worth celebrating. Simple and small breasts that barely qualified as a B-cup, an equally small ass, and a rail-like frame meant that any potential for her to try and be 'sexy' or 'hot' was gone. Partnered with the fact that her only social time usually happened at work, it made it even worse. Almost everyone who worked overnights were probably three times her age, and even then, the only time she could talk to them would be while she was working. She could only imagine how she looked while trying to have a conversation. Hair tied up in a desperate bun, thick rubber gloves, stained uniform, greasy skin, and squinting because she took her glasses off so they wouldn't get dirty.

In fact, Ava's only real social life lived and died with her best friend, Katherine. Kat, as she insisted everyone call her, was a superstar- there was no other way to put it. She was one year older than Ava, but seemed to have the perfect life. She played more sports than Ava could name, (although her favourite was hockey), had a well-paying job as a firefighter-in-training, and even ended up getting a full-paid college scholarship by joining their snowboarding team.

Despite all of that, Kat was still extremely down-to-earth. She was so, so friendly to absolutely everyone, always found time for her and Ava to hang out, and somehow always remained as a person with success that other people were happy about, not jealous of.

They had been friends for years, but thinking about the happy memories caused one in particular to begin creeping lewdly to the forefront of Ava's mind. Ava didn't even notice as her hand began to drift downwards, caressing the skin of her stomach and pelvis.

It was six months ago. Ava had just graduated, whereupon her and Kat decided to celebrate with a sleepover at Kat's house. Kat's parents were away for the weekend, so Kat stole one of her father's bottles of liquor. For the next few hours, everything was great. Ava and Kat raided the cupboards for snacks, took liquor shots, watched Netflix, and just enjoyed every moment of the night. Then, Kat went to take a shower.

One of Ava's fingers gently slipped between her folds and slowly eased in and out of her snatch. Meanwhile, her mind continued the memory.

Ava was browsing through the movies, and she couldn't remember which one, but it caught her eye. She went to the washroom door to shout in and ask Kat if she wanted to watch it, but was stopped by the sound of moaning. Kat's voice crept up over the shower in the form of grunts, groans and sighs of pleasure. Ava realised that her best friend, just a few feet away and on the other side of the door, was masturbating. Judging by the pace of Kat's moans and the audible exertion, it sounded like she was hard at work. It might have been the liquor, but Ava leaned against the doorframe and put her hand down her pajama pants, building the mental image of Kat rapidly pistoning several fingers in and out of her own pussy.

For a few minutes, Ava's breaths became shallow and ragged as she mimicked her past self, vigorously rubbing at her clit and pushing her fingers into her cunt. She recalled how she had to stifle her moans with her other hand so that Kat wouldn't hear, before eventually sliding down the wall as her legs gave out under her climax. She had flooded her own hand in her juices just as she heard Kat also apparently reach her orgasm, and Ava acted quickly. She ran into the kitchen, washed her cum from her hand, changed her pajama pants which now had a very obvious wet stain, and slipped back onto the couch just as she heard Kat exit the washroom.

Ava continued the weekend as if nothing happened, but something had permanently changed between them. Ava could not remove that mental image from her mind, and ever since, feelings she never felt for Kat before began to surface. When she saw Kat's long, beautiful blonde hair, Ava could only imagine gripping onto it and pulling Kat in for a kiss. She could almost feel Kat's golden, sun-tanned skin forming goosebumps under Ava's fingers. Pictures of Kat's gorgeously defined muscles holding onto Ava and pulling her closer as Ava licked and lapped at the pretty pussy in front of her spread through her mind every time Ava so much as looked at Kat. Lastly, whenever Ava looked up at Kat, who stood almost half a foot taller than her at around six feet tall, Ava's lower lips moistened at the thought of Kat effortlessly lifting her, pushing her into a wall, and kissing her while Ava's feet dangled off of the ground.

For the last several months, it was an exercise in self-control for Ava to not excuse herself and quickly finger herself in a bathroom every time she hung out with Kat. Right now, however, Ava was too far gone- lost in the thoughts of lust. She slid down the wall of the shower until she was seated on the floor, spread her legs, and held nothing back as she repeatedly slammed her fingers inside of herself at blinding speeds for several moments until she finally climaxed.

Coming down from her high, the thought of Kat faded from her mind as Ava snapped back to reality. The water of the shower had gone cold, and Ava pulled her fingers free from where they were nestled. Her heart was racing, and she abruptly stood and turned the water off. Standing there drip-drying, Ava sighed. Kat had been her best friend for so long that she couldn't ask her out. Kat had always been a very forward person, so if Kat was interested in Ava in that way, Kat would have initiated a relationship long ago. If Ava asked her out now, Kat would almost certainly reject her, and then their friendship would be super awkward afterwards due to it being in two very different states.

Ava wasn't sure when she would get over this crush, but she had to- Kat simply wasn't an option, and pining over her like this would be the worst thing she could do.

Ava stepped out of the shower, dried off, put on a tank top and some shorts, and headed down with her dirty clothes to the building's laundry room. It was halfway through the spin cycle when the youtube video playing on Ava's phone paused with an incoming call from Mom. Ava considered letting the call drop and go to voicemail, but knew that Mom wouldn't be fooled. Ava's only real excuse for missing the call would be that she was sleeping after work, but Mom knew that Ava was an extremely light sleeper. A feather could drop in the hallway outside her apartment and Ava would wake up. With a sigh, Ava accepted the call.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi sweetie! How have you been?"

"Fine. Busy with work, and that stupid online class."

"How are they?"

Ava leaned back in her seat and watched the machine gently vibrate with the wash.

"Well, work is awful, and I still only get minimum wage. As for the class, doing it online is rough. I barely have any free time, the internet here sucks, and obviously taking a programming course on a laptop that can barely run Google is less than ideal."

"Why don't you just go to my college? Since I work there, you can get a discount on your tuition."

"Even then, I can't afford it. Not to mention, I would have to leave my work and-"

"You just said yourself that you hate your work. Why fight to stay?"

"Because it is the only job I could find, and an awful income is better than no income."

"You could find a part-time job at the campus. They have programs to help the students get positions while taking courses."

Ava pressed her face into the palm of her hand. "That doesn't solve the money issue. I can't afford to go back to school, Mom. I'm barely affording rent as it is."

The line was silent for a few moments before Mom's voice picked back up. "If I cover the cost, will you go to college?"

"What?"

"If I cover the cost, will you go back to school? You can get a job there, live on campus, get your degree, and use it to get a job you actually enjoy."

"I... uhhh-"

"Think about it. You don't have to get back to me right away, just mull it over for a few days."

Ava paused, her hand clenched around the phone. She would love to go back to school. Frankly, anything would be better than her awful routine of sleeping all day and spending nights going to a worthless job she hates. Not to mention, going back to school would actually give her a chance to meet people again. Even if she can't get into a meaningful relationship, at least getting friends and someone her age to talk to again would be nice, and it would hopefully help her stop crushing on Kat. Maybe another super hot and friendly girl is on campus, or even a guy that looks like he is good in bed, Ava didn't care. Sex with either was great. Ava never expected to think that she would miss school, but six months after graduating from Bradford High, she was desperate for any kind of social life. Not only that, Mom was willing to completely pay for it.

Could Ava do that though? Could she just let her mother pay her tuition for her? It didn't feel right to let Mom shell out thousands of dollars just so Ava could have someone to talk to again. On the other hand, it wasn't just a chance to get a social life again, it was a full-on programming course. With everything from fridges to toilets becoming 'smart' appliances, getting a job as a programmer for one of the big tech companies could really smooth things out and get a decent income. Ava sighed.

"I will pay you back as soon as I can, I promise."

"Does this mean-?"

"Yes." Ava Interrupted. "Yes, I would love to go back to school."

Two weeks later.

Mom pulled the duffel bag out from the trunk of the car as Ava attempted to wiggle free her suitcase from the backseat. "So sweetie, I pulled some strings, connected with some old friends, and got you a place in one of the houses on campus."

Ava paused. "Wait, seriously? A house?"

"Yep. Only if you want it though. You can choose a normal dorm with a roommate, or you can live in the house. The house is large and has plenty of space, but you will be living in it with a few other people."

Ava cocked her head. "How many?"

Mom thought for a moment. "It's hard to know for sure, but probably between four and twelve other people. When I lived there, there were eight other girls."

"You lived in a house on campus too?"

"Not just any house, the same one you are going to live in. If you want, of course."

"Why do you keep doing that?" Ava set down her suitcase.

"Doing what?" Mom hesitated.

"That whole 'only if you want' thing. Like you are expecting me to back out."

Mom set down the duffel bag and stepped closer to Ava. "Well, living in a house with up to a dozen other girls is a lot more complicated than just living in a dorm room with one roommate. It can be tough to get used to. The communal bathrooms are used by everyone, and you might even have to share a bedroom."

Ava's mind briefly flashed to the image of a dozen half-naked girls walking around, showering together, and an errant thought of sleeping within the warm embrace of another caused Ava to tingle a bit between the thighs. Ava tried not to let her face flush too much. "I think I'll manage."

Mom smiled, and Ava swore that her grin was laced with a small tinge of wickedness. "I thought so. To be honest, I think you will fit in very nicely."

"Thanks." Ava pulled Mom in for a hug. "I love you."

"Aww, I love you too. You don't have to get all sappy right now, I am a professor here, so it's not like we won't see each other."

"I know, I just appreciate this, with the money and all."

Mom pulled back. "Don't worry about the money. You just enjoy yourself. Come on, the house is this way."

Ava followed Mom through the campus, who occasionally stopped to point out some of the features. There were a few pavilions, a nice field for sports, the various dorms, the primary buildings, and obviously the houses lining the edges of the campus. It was a lot to take in, almost to the point that Ava wished she had a pen and paper to take notes on. Luckily though, they arrived at the front of a larger house, with nice greenery out front, lilies in the garden, and a cobblestone walkway leading up to the front door.

"Here you are." Mom handed Ava her duffel bag. "I'll let you get settled in, meet some of the other girls. There are usually only a few girls to start, but the others will arrive in a few days."

"Good to know."

Ava readjusted her glasses and stood there awkwardly, trying to figure out how to say goodbye. Luckily Mom bit the bullet and leaned in for a hug. "All right, I gotta head out. You go inside, meet the others, and get comfortable. You will have a few days to get settled before your classes begin."

"Got it. Love you!" Ava waddled away, toting her duffel bag and carry-on. Unsure of what exactly the protocol was for a house like this, Ava decided to play it safe and knock. She heard some shuffling on the other side, some voices, and then the door opened.

"Hi. You must be one of the new girls. Come on in!" The bright and cheery voice belonged to a shorter girl, barely five feet tall. Her ginger hair was bundled in curly tufts that swept down her shoulders, with pale skin covered in countless freckles. "I'm Valerie, but everyone calls me Val. You can set your stuff right there for now while I give you a tour."

"Ava."

"Nice to meet you Ava!"

Even though Val was bundled in a fluffy sweater that looked remarkably comfortable, Ava could tell that Val seemed to be fairly well endowed. There was a definite curve on the shorter girl's chest, which both made Ava blush slightly and feel self-conscious that she wasn't wearing a bra (not that she needed one). Regardless, Ava followed Val through the front foyer, and she could see that there were two other girls sitting on the couch nearby chatting. As she walked, Val continued talking.

"Over there we have Andrea and Bobbi. They always tend to show up first and are the only other third-years, aside from myself. There are two floors. On the first floor there is the common living area, the kitchen, a washroom, a few closets, and an office if anyone wants a bit of a quieter space for studying or schoolwork."

"People can't study in their rooms?" Ava questioned.

Val laughed. "No, of course they can study in their rooms. They can study anywhere, but this place can get pretty noisy sometimes, so the office is there for that. As for the upstairs, there are six bedrooms and a larger washroom. The house tends to get pretty full, so you will most likely be bunking with someone, but sleeping arrangements tend to change from night to night. People kind of sleep where they want, except for the Doll. She typically stays in the one room."

"Doll? What's that?"

Ava watched Val suddenly hesitate for a moment.

"You don't know about the Doll?"

"Umm, should I?"

Val smiled, but Ava saw the other girls, Andrea and Bobbi, staring at her from her peripherals. For a brief moment, Ava almost felt like a fish dropped into a shark tank.

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers