Jacking & Jilling Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom leaves town, Sally & Billy take a drive...
8.6k words
4.7
17.9k
39

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacking & Jilling - A Sister's Lust

Chapter 2

Sally sees her brother Billy jacking off outside, and watches from her room as she masturbates, too. Later, he unintentionally walks in on her, naked on her bed and getting herself off, leaving both embarrassed and hornier. The next day, she spies on him jacking off in their shared bathroom. Finally, outside in the neighbors' yard, she guiltily confesses to watching him, admitting she found it sexy and it made her want to see him do it again. Surprising them both, she strips, coaxing him to follow suit, he jacks off for her, and she helps him finish. Later, before their mother comes home, she joins Billy in the shower and gives him another handjob.

That weekend and most of the next week were unsettling and weird for Sally, almost certainly for Billy, but they never discussed it. Instead, they traded furtive, not quite longing glances when they were sure Dottie wasn't looking. Their mother was uncomfortable enough with her two offspring being sexually active, and had probably breathed a maternal sigh of relief that neither was dating right now.

Her relief would have been extinguished utterly if she ever learned the two of them were being very discreet and very naughty under her roof with each other, or at all.

Sally's showers were longer than before, and a couple of times she aimed the handheld jet right at her pussy, changed the jet to vibrating needles of hot water. It was always after shampooing her hair when she used conditioner, which had to sit in her hair for at least a couple of minutes, the perfect interval for what she needed.

She lay back in the tub both times, calves on the edge of the tub, knees drawn up to her breasts, spraying the pulsing jets of water all over her twat before focusing on her lonely clit. Once she turned it there, she could reliably experience another climax, and stopped both times at three. She wanted more, but had to at some point go to the diner, earn money so she could come home and shower again...

Standing and rinsing the conditioner from her hair, Sally wished it had to stay in longer, maybe a week that she could spend just cumming and cumming, not a care in the world, lie there satisfied for a long, long time, then starting down the road again.

If Billy noticed her showers lasting longer, or happened to try a clandestine peek at her playing in the tub, she didn't have any clue, but would have welcomed his company, or his fingers, at least. I'm still so horny, she complained to herself, not wanting to whine, especially not to Billy after watching him cum in front of and on her.

So they said nothing, did nothing that whole week. Billy's door and the doors to the bathroom were shut firmly when he was in there, and she heard no indication he was getting himself off at night or any other time.

As the week progressed, Sally's arousal rose to ever newer heights, distracting and evilly scraping across her raw nerves. She ached for the gentle touch of fingers or tongue or cock anywhere on her body, but kept her cravings to herself. It wasn't clear whether Billy felt the same thing, or if he was pursuing the same remedy, but it wouldn't have surprised her at all.

Sleeping or waking, Billy's moaning ejaculations were always on her mind.

********

Wednesday night, she realized she had to talk to someone, had to talk to Billy, the only person who could empathize with her particular torment and share that awful secret. It was nearly three a.m., and she'd slept very little, hot and aroused, her shirt conspiring to tickle her nipples every time she moved or shifted in bed, waking her with infuriating regularity. Right now, her nipples were erect, hard, and she palmed her breasts, kneading them for several minutes, but there was no help for it.

Levering herself out of bed, Sally crept through their Jack & Jill bathroom to see what he was thinking about their...activity, if anything. It wasn't clear to her what effect their play was having on him, but she knew men well enough that it wouldn't have surprised her if it was doing the same thing to him.

The door to his room was ajar, and she approached it stealthily, keeping the bathroom light off so he couldn't tell she was there, not waking him if he were sleeping. The wan yellow glow of their nightlight was sufficient for her to make her way to his door and listen. He wasn't asleep.

She heard Billy moving, the soft rhythm of his hand on his cock, rubbing it, obviously in need of more touching and sucking and fucking too. The springs of his bed creaked faintly in time to his strokes, and, heart thundering in her chest, she found herself drawn to listen, almost bold enough to push the door aside and stand there openly watching him again.

Not seeing him was almost as titillating as being able to watch his hand stroking his hard-on, his naked, muscular body on top of the sheets, sweaty and heaving as he worked himself to an orgasm. He sped up, the friction louder now, and Sally squatted in front of the door. Gingerly, she reached a finger between her legs, insinuated it into her shorts, under her panties, and stifled a moan as she discovered she was moist, almost dripping. Without hesitation, she quietly pushed her finger inside, feeling the hot, wet hole that remained unfilled, untouched by another, for so long.

"Oh, fuck..." His voice was clear but quiet, straining against the stillness in the upstairs. The tempo of the springs changed, slightly quicker, more distinct, as if he'd shifted to second gear before stepping on the gas, down to the floorboards, almost covering the ragged gasps announcing his onrushing orgasm.

Her pussy was throbbing, wet, and she pushed her own rising moans down hard, not willing to betray her presence, or the fact she was masturbating just out of his sight, hearing him perform his act of solo pleasuring. She sent a second finger to join the first, rubbing and thrusting inside, her clit quivering restively, wanting more that she couldn't have. Unless I walk in and throw myself at him, make him make me cum. The thought alone aroused her more than she had been in weeks, even with watching him unload in the backyard, then on her belly and legs.

Billy's springs creaked faster and faster, and she was suddenly afraid her mother would hear and come upstairs, catch him jacking off and scold him for touching himself, then discover her daughter right there listening, two fingers penetrating her crotch, cumming at the same time like they were really fucking and his dick was in her, pounding her pussy, filling her and asking if he was doing it alright for her and she couldn't answer because she was about to cum, they both were...

Sally's mouth opened in a silent scream, her eyes screwed shut. She barely held back the moan she wanted to voice, wanting to let her brother know she had listened, had heard, wanted to join him, let him see her getting off, let him see what she felt her every time she'd watched him please his cock without her help. All she managed was a soft exhalation, and she heard the words accompanying his masculine groan and the first spurt between his fingers, hot and sticky.

"Fuck, Sally..."

Her eyes widened and she stood, still awkwardly fingering herself. She was deeply gratified by his whispering her name when he came, and at the same time very nervous about the effect she had on him. Standing and hunched over, she crept quickly back into her room, fingers still inside her pussy. She slid her door closed but didn't latch it, then slipped soundlessly back into bed.

There was a muted click, and the sudden illumination of their bathroom light threw a brilliant wedge of light under her door, and a thin sliver from floor to ceiling. She heard him run water over his hands and wash them, cleaning up after his ejaculation.

She almost got out of bed to confront him, but decided it wasn't the time. Not tonight, or I'm so scared we'll do more, do it all...

She fell asleep within minutes, fingers still nestled at her crotch.

********

Over dinner on Thursday evening, Dottie sat them both down to talk. Sally's tummy was doing flip-flops as her mother regarded them both seriously, even though she knew her mother couldn't have known, and would never have spoken to them together about anything she knew or suspected about their indiscretions.

"Kids"--even though they were both legally adults, she always prefaced such announcements with that unnecessary word, perhaps trying to haul them back to their pre-teen years when they still listened to her unfailingly--"Kids, your Aunt Jenny called me this afternoon. Nothing catastrophic, but she's going to be in the hospital starting Monday, and asked me to visit while she convalesces.

"I'm sure you'll be fine while I'm out of town, but give me some ideas of what I should put in the icebox when we go shopping this weekend." Icebox is such an old word..., Sally thought. They haven't needed ice in a century or more, I think. "I'm leaving Sunday so I'm there when she checks in," Dottie continued, unaware of Sally's critical aside. The siblings gave her their suggestions, and knew they would order pizza at least one night, a familiar comfort food usually reserved for milestones or celebrations.

Sally chanced a look at Billy, and she saw he had an odd look on his face. It took a moment to place what he was feeling, and she realized it was anticipation and apprehension. She thought about it for a moment. If Mom's not here... She almost dared not finish the thought.

After dinner she and Billy passed one another in the hall, and he took her hand. "Sally..."

"Billy, not here, not now..." His face fell, and she immediately was filled with regret. "Billy, I'm sorry, I just don't want Mom to know what we did, okay?"

His whisper was furtive, horny as she felt. "No, I get it, Sis. I was just hoping...maybe another shower while she's out of town?"

She chuckled lustily, and whispered back. "You mean another hand job, don't you? You want me to jack your cock off again, right?" Just saying those words made her clit quiver in anticipation, her pussy moisten at the promise of more fun, more stroking and maybe some pussy play with his hands instead of her own.

He nodded, looking embarrassed. "Umm, yeah..."

Sally looked at him matter-of-factly, then spoke with a certainty she didn't fully feel. "You're nineteen and I'm twenty-four. Don't be coy, Billy. I really enjoyed it last week, and you may be able to persuade me into a repeat performance." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "I may want you to do something for me, though..." Inside, she felt both eager and reluctant, regardless of the serene and sisterly front she put up for him.

********

It was Saturday evening, and Dottie would be leaving in the morning for Aunt Jenny's. Sally was going to drop her at the airport and come home to...what? Her heart thundered in her chest, and she asked herself why she was planning, or at least considering, an illicit, literally incestuous tryst with Billy, her own brother. What do I do? How far...

She had to come up with a plan, a way to manage his expectations, and hers, but had no idea of what she could propose. It took her a couple of hours to come up with the beginnings of a plan, but she resisted it. It feels so wrong to make an agreement about this. It makes it like it's going to happen again and we just shouldn't! Even so, she considered it carefully.

Billy was out with friends again, and Sally worked diligently on her letters and applications, tried to put the fantasy of his naked body against her, his tongue in her mouth and fingers coaxing their way into her pussy, out of her head. After getting six e-mailed cover letters and résumés on their way, she went back downstairs to the living room for more television with her mother.

Dottie started dozing off around ten-thirty, and Sally helped her to the downstairs master. Her suitcase was already packed and sat mutely at the foot of her bed. Sally settled her in bed, turned out the lights, and headed up to her own room. The guest room was over Dottie's, Billy's next to that, and Sally's was at the top of the stairs, furthest from any point her mother might hear anything suspicious.

Sally awoke when the door downstairs shut, quietly but firmly. She had decided to be wearing her pajamas, pretend to be sleeping, but his footfalls changed her mind. Creeping to the door, she saw her clock radio telling her it was one in the morning, and she realized her brother had headed past her room to his. A part of her had hoped he would drop by, wake her up to talk, or more.

That's fine, better than fine. I'm not ready for this, maybe never will be. She felt disappointment and relief, and felt suddenly eager to lie down and sleep until morning.

She heard him go into their bathroom, and the sounds of brushing and face-washing. He hadn't brought a guest home, but she felt a tingle of jealousy anyway, and she felt stupid and self-conscious in her envy of someone not even there. The light flicked off, and she heard him climb into bed. The final click of his bedside lamp told her two things. First, his door was still open, and, second, he was out for the night. Thankfully. Maybe...

********

Sally tossed and turned, seemingly awake every moment of the next two hours. Each time she turned over, her clock told her it was twenty or thirty minutes since the last time she'd looked at it, but she knew she was sleeping in between. It didn't feel like it, though, and she had to be fully conscious when she took her mother to the airport at nine o'clock.

Furious with herself, she had no solution to exhausting herself enough to sleep. Yes, you do, her inner, wicked and sultry voice told her. It was after three a.m., and the combination of her desperation to sleep and her carnal desires conspired to rob her of meaningful rest, as well as judgment, she knew.

Fuck this. She sat up on the bed, rose and opened her bathroom door. The wan glow from their nightlight illuminated her steps. The tile was cold, and she hadn't worn socks to bed, just...too much. In the middle of the bathroom, she halted and shucked off her t-shirt and bottoms, then admired her curves in the faint light reflected in the mirror, before moving on. Her nipples were tight from more than the cold, and she wanted Billy's gaze upon her, admiring and wanting her.

She almost giggled irrationally. Fuck! I've gone batshit crazy, no other explanation at all... Billy's door was half-open, as she'd expected, and she stepped through into his room, sucking in air when her nipples grazed against the door, and the brass doorknob trailed across her tummy.

Moving quietly over to his bed, she saw he didn't wear a t-shirt, wondered how far down his lack of clothing went. Licking her lips, she noticed he was lying on his back, the thin blanket slightly raised around where his cock was, and she knew she had to see his hard-on right now. Knowing he was going to wake up erect made her tummy jump in anticipation.

A sudden impulse to return to her own bed and leave him resting arose, and she pushed it back down after only a moment's consideration. There was an equally strong one to mount him, straddle his erection and ride it joyously until surge after surge of cum launched itself into her womb. She crept forward and leaned over his face, her breasts dangling beneath her..

Her lone word was low, almost lost in the stillness of the room. "Billy..." She didn't want to shake him, and decided if he didn't answer after a couple of tries she would go back to her room unfulfilled.

It took only once, she could see in the faint moonlight coming in through the curtains. His eyes opened and looked at her. "Yeah, Sis? Having trouble sleeping too?" She wondered if it was for the same reason, and held her breath as she straightened.

"Hey, little brother." She took a deep breath, willing her heartbeat to slow. "Turn on the light, okay?"

He did, and looked pleasantly surprised as the yellow light showed her unadorned body off for him. "Sis, I didn't think you wanted..."

"No, not sex. I'm having trouble sleeping, and...I thought it would be a good time for you to see me get myself off. You probably jack off sometimes to get to sleep." He nodded, still fascinated by the naked vision by his bed. "Been thinking about it for a while, really. I wanted you to...drop by my room, but you went to sleep so fast..."

He grinned at her wolfishly. "You could have invited me in, Sally."

"Did you want me to?" She loved watching his eyes trace her curves, drink in her beauty, and want her, covet her.

"I loved having you watch me in the Taylors' backyard, then...helping me in the shower. You are so hot... And, yes, if you'd invited me we'd already be asleep."

Her tone was gently mocking and at the same time appreciative. "Even though I'm your sister?"

He laid one hand gently on her hip, caressing it. "Maybe especially?"

She shuddered at his touch, wanting him to do more right there. "Billy, here is what I would like to suggest." She still made no move to sit on his bed, nor did she pull away from his strong, masculine hand.

"Okay..."

"I loved watching you playing with yourself both times, all three really. Getting you off in their yard, then in the shower, was just wonderful. I don't want it to turn into...you and me balling. Okay...?"

"Sis, you know I wouldn't, unless you..."

"I know, little bro, I know," she interrupted gently. "And I'm afraid I would. Say yes, I mean. Sooner or later, I'd insist on having you all the way inside me, thrusting into me until you came. God knows I could use a stiff cock on a regular basis, right where it would do the most good..." Her breathing stopped as she realized she could have that any night she wanted now. Steadying herself, she continued. "Billy, we're both...between significant others, and I'm not really concentrating on that for now... We just can't go to bed together. It's too tempting, it would be too tempting to have you there, making out, playing with each other..."

His words were soothing, as loving as his eyes caressing every inch of her body. "I understand, Big Sis. But right now you're horny, and wish you could have someone else getting you off."

She relaxed, nodding with relief that he really did understand. "Billy, I think it would take the edge off for both of us if we...fooled around sometimes."

He cocked an eyebrow at her. "Sometimes?" The word by itself was filled with erotic potential, and her stomach fluttered again with want. Say yes, Billy...

"Yeah..."

"Like when Mom is at work, or out of town for a week, or sleeping quietly downstairs, right?"

"Yes. Handjobs, helping each other rub one out, showering together, lots of stuff we can do without...you know." She chuckled. "Little brother, you are very quick sometimes. So, deal? No actual sex? Anything else we agree we want at the moment, but no humping? Maybe we can do some oral, I suck you off, you...do me..."

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, sure, Sis. Deal. So why are you here now? This minute?" She saw his erection was thicker, more rigid, knew she wanted his cum again.

"I'm horny and I can't sleep, and want to play with my pussy, let you watch me. This time it's all for you, Billy..." She sat at the foot of his bed, legs bracing her buttocks against the footboard. "Do you want to watch while I finger my wet little twat?"

Billy got out from under the covers, and Sally was delighted to see he had been sleeping naked, though she knew it wasn't for her, not exactly. His penis was thick, engorged, and she saw it get further erect with each heartbeat. Oh, fuck but I want that cock...