Jacking & Jilling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back and spread her labia, feeling the slick moisture. Her left hand caressed her tits and belly, her right massaging her bush, opening the way for her fingers...soon. "Do you like my cunt, Billy?," she cooed as she put her thumb and forefinger on either side of her clit and rubbed. Her juices were thick and hot, and she spread them on her, all along her slit and clit.

Billy sat against the head of his bed, cock hardened, but not touching it just yet. "Sis, it looks so wonderful. Yes, I like it..."

She nodded in acknowledgment. Her eyes went half-closed, and she slipped her index and middle fingers in to the first knuckle, sighing. She was still whispering, barely under control. "Billy, while you were jacking off that first time...in the backyard, I stood at the window and played with my pussy. You got me so wet... Then I turned on my dildo, stuck it inside me, watched you shoot your load all over their yard.

"God, you are so naughty, little brother, masturbating like that, out in the open where your sister can look out and see you, make her want to get herself off..."

His eyes were fixed on her pussy play, watching her slide her fingers in and out. "You're naughty too, Sis, watching me jack off, not saying a word for two whole days... I wish you'd shown me this last week after you made me cum in the shower..." His voice was thick with deep lust and longing. "So glad you're showing me now, Big Sis..."

"Billy, it's okay for you to jack off while you watch me finger-fuck myself..."

"Not yet, Sally. You're so hot I might cum without touching it, though..."

"Without touching it? Sounds hot, little brother..." Sally's fingers had worked their way inside her, almost to her palm, and her scent was thicker in the air, musky and lustful. She heard him groan but didn't feel any motion but hers on the bed, and they both stopped talking for now. Her eyes closed all the way now, blocking all light, and keeping her from uselessly expending that attention when it was needed elsewhere.

Sally felt her first climax build, and kept fingering her hole, feeling the welcoming warmth, the pathway to satisfaction, become tighter, the walls of her pussy squeezing sympathetically around her fingers. Billy's cock was moving in time to her fingering, and she wanted to see his cumshot, feel it on her fingers and tits. Taste it... "Billy, I'm cumming..." Closing her mouth, her moan became a faint hum, and he watched, fascinated, as her body shook and the orgasm took her.

Belly still quivering, she leaned forward and opened her eyes again, sitting up. Her fingers were still inside, still moving in and out. "Do you like watching me, Billy?"

He still had his hands away from his quivering hard-on, gazing in awe at her. He licked his lips, and finally stammered, "F-fuck, yes, Sis. I see why you...had to watch when I was doing it..." He leaned forward, and stopped with their mouths mere inches apart. "Fuck... If you weren't my sister..."

She released a half-held breath, admitting her wicked fantasy. "Oooh, I know, Billy. That would be inside me, rubbing all along my insides, and we'd both be very loud when we came..."

"So, how loud are you, Sis? When you cum?"

"Usually very. I love to make noise when an 'O' hits me. Couldn't ever be one of those women who lie there motionless and just breathe out at the end."

"You're still..."

"I know. Still horny, still fingering my twat. I usually cum two or three times before I'm done for the day. Or night..." She reached an arm around his shoulders and pulled him in for a French kiss, continuing to stroke her pussy while their tongues frolicked and played in each other's mouths.

She pulled back an inch, no more. "Billy, did you like my handjobs?"

He chuckled as if it were a stupid question. "Sis, both of them were great. Your fingers are very talented."

"I'm so glad you did... Would you like to help me cum now? I could use a strong, sensitive hand to take over from me, give me an orgasm or two..."

He scooted forward on the bed until his shins were underneath her calves. "I'd love to..."

Sally pulled her fingers out and braced herself with both hands against the foot of the bed. "Then you should, little brother..." Her eyes closed, readying herself for his touch for the first time.

She wasn't disappointed.

Billy's fingertips played up her thighs, stroking and touching from her knees to her crotch, going slowly and lightly, building her up. Her breath caught in her throat each time he approached her slit and didn't enter it, lightly skirting her bush. One of his fingers brushed against her clit, drawing a slow gasp forth, and he continued as if he had all the time in the world.

Soon, his fingers spread her labia, granting entrance to his other hand. Two fingers languidly went inside, almost treading carefully while exploring her. "Oh, Billy...keep doing that, little brother..."

It had been six months since another pair of hands had caressed her there, played with her cunt and the delicate flesh at its apex, and she learned quickly he was expert at it. She panted as he inserted his fingers all the way inside, and felt the long, careful strokes as he maneuvered her to her next orgasm. Every nerve of her body, head to toe, was sparking and firing, and she felt tingly and light-headed, waiting for it to wash over her again.

She felt his hand move over her hip and settle itself at the small of his back, knew he had pulled further forward, never losing a beat as he drove her onward. His lips on her nipples, sucking, licking and complementing what he was doing at her crotch weren't entirely a surprise, and she felt the attention on her tits shove her forward into the waiting arms of her climax.

Covering her mouth with one hand, her groans in the upstairs room were still loud, still a lot more sound than she had intended or wanted. Trembling, she opened her eyes and grabbed Billy, hauled his tantalizing lips and tongue away from her nipples, and kissed him, moaning her climax into his mouth, muffling the sound, not to inaudibility, but unlikely to be heard further away than the hall outside.

Her brother's fingers withdrew, and she pulled him into her almost violently, her body reacting still to his skilled fingering, her moans little sips of air. Another climax washed over her, leaving her spent and weary in the best way, and she could smell herself in the air. Finally, she let go of him, feeling like she was going to transform into butter and flow down the side of his bed. "Where did you learn to do that, Billy?"

"Betsy told me everything she liked, Sis, and I assumed it would be good for you, too..."

"Oh, it was, it so was... Thank you, so much." She took his two fingers, glistening in the lamp light, into her mouth and moaned again at the taste of herself on him. Looking down, she saw he was still hard, unfinished. "Don't you want to cum too?"

"I really do, but it was your turn first this time."

She laughed quietly. "You are so considerate!" She checked his clock, and was shocked to see it was nearly four. "Billy, I'd love to..."

"You can, Sis." He got to his knees, rigid dick almost pressed against her. "Don't know if you want to suck my cock tonight, or ever, but you can get me off another way."

She had to get some sleep, but knew if she stopped now it would continue to elude her until she had helped him finish. "I'd love to hear your suggestion!"

He got off the bed and took her hand, escorted her to their bathroom. From under the sink, he grabbed her baby oil, started massaging it on her tits and between them. Sally found herself panting at his touch again, the sensitive nerves all over her breasts almost making her cum again. She almost started rubbing his cock and her pussy at the same time, but stopped herself barely.

"Sit on the toilet lid." She obeyed, and he stepped forward, his erection coming to rest between her breasts. "You ever titfuck, Sis?"

She leaned forward, spread her breasts and put them on either side of his hard-on. "Yes, Billy, I'd love to do it! I don't mind, but we have to be quick!"

His hands were on her shoulders, gentle and loving as before, and he started humping between her tits, slick and greasy, going slowly. While he did, she squeezed them in closer around him, grazed her nipples with her thumbs, and started to complement his motion, moving down as he thrust up, and rising as he pulled down. God, I love this! She'd only titfucked once before, and not with Trevor, so she was in a state of erotic shock at how good it felt.

"Billy, you need to cum, baby..." She hadn't meant to say baby, but there it was. "I need some sleep, and you deserve to cum again..." And again and again...

His voice was gruff, but not upset, just overwhelmed by overwhelming need. "Okay, Sis. Get ready." And he suddenly started to move more quickly, humping the valley between her tits as fast as he could. The sensation between and all through her breasts had her gasping along with him, and she thought she might cum too.

His cumshot was accompanied by a wet explosion of air from his mouth, almost a scoffing sound. His semen started, the first pulse striking underneath her chin, thick and hot, and kept flowing, covering the tops of her tits and her fingers, dripping down her hands and nipples and onto her thighs and the bathmat her feet were resting on. She kept moving her tits up and down, drawing the dregs of his load out and onto her, aware she was wet again, and ready for so much more.

She stood and took him in her arms, and he reciprocated, baby oil and cum all over themselves, her nipples almost painfully erect. She was ready to say yes to anything in that moment. We shouldn't do this, but God I want you to keep doing this with me! Exhausted, they grabbed towels off the racks to clean themselves up, and Sally kissed her brother again, her own arousal a keening hum throughout her body. "Billy, we're going to have a lot of fun this week with Mom gone."

"I know..." His arms encircled her, and she dropped her towel on the floor, accepting his kisses, thanks for a titjob well done, she thought happily.

They turned away to their separate doors, when she stopped and touched his arm. "Billy, there is a very good chance of a blowjob in your future!"

He grinned and they closed their doors, heading for separate sleep.

********

She arose surprisingly refreshed when her alarm went off at eight, wide awake. She headed to the shower, noticing that the towels had been picked up and fresh ones put in their place. I really hope it was Billy that did that, or he's going to catch a ration of shit from Mom over dirtying the towels that way...

She was in and out of the shower in five minutes, face scrubbed and no remaining patches of baby oil or cum on her. A few minutes after that, she was dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast before the airport. Dottie's suitcase wasn't in her room, so she assumed Billy had put it in the trunk already.

"Mom?" No sign of her, and she checked the whole house. Billy wasn't there either, though his bed was still unmade and his room smelled like his cum and her musk. What the Hell?

She went out to the garage, and saw the car was gone. Fuck! Dottie had apparently asked her son to drive her instead. Sally looked for a note, and found it on the fridge.

Sis, Mom wanted to get there early, and I knew you were tired still, so we let you sleep. Love, Billy and Mom.

It was sweet and presumptuous to leave her sleeping, and she was both appreciative and a little pissed off. Still, it was nice not to have to fight airport traffic, even on the weekend, and Billy could take care of Dottie's one suitcase easily. Mollified, she headed to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

Afterwards, she tidied up the bathroom, made her bed and Billy's, and straightened up around the house in general. She didn't feel any particular need to be tidy, but needed something to occupy her mind and hands.

Billy's sheets had smelled of sweat, cum, and her juices. She assumed he had jacked off since she had seen him perform Wednesday night, and she thought he would have last night if she hadn't come in and interrupted him. At the same time, she wondered how often he slept in the nude; she kept something on at night unless she was having sex, or getting herself off in a very private party of one.

It all took just over an hour, and she considered finding more to do. Maybe I could mow the lawn naked, let him see me hot and sweaty, wet all over. She wriggled at the thought, but opted for a mystery novel instead

********

It was almost one when she heard the big garage door open, a low humming speckled with the sound of the grinding motor. Sally had considered greeting him at the kitchen door completely naked, but what if Mom's flight had been cancelled? Instead, she was in the kitchen getting ready to make herself a little lunch.

She heard the big door grind shut, and waited for the door to the kitchen to swing open. Her physical need for Billy right now was at bay, though still mounting, and she was ready for them to keep exploring each other, exchanging mutual pleasure, even on a Sunday. Sin or not, his touch was helping keep her rational, somewhat.

The door finally swung open, and she turned around, wondering if he had decided to surprise her by coming home naked, but he was fully dressed, carrying a bag of burgers and a couple of shakes. Sally put down the knife she had poised over the mayonnaise and looked over at him, one eyebrow raised in mute inquiry.

"Hey, Sis. Thought we'd splurge and have a nice not-home cooked meal. You in?" She put away the makings of her sandwiches, happy not to have to eat something cold for lunch.

The burgers were perfectly done, smelled intoxicatingly delicious, both with cheddar cheese, neither with onion. The better to kiss you with, Billy... He'd gotten himself a plain vanilla milkshake, and her a hot fudge shake, which she loved down to the bottom of the Styrofoam cup.

"Thank you for bringing lunch home, Billy. Cooked beef beats baloney every time." She used her napkin then kissed him on the cheek. "So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

The chair squeaked against the floor as he turned it to face her. "You, Sis..." He leaned in and let his lips graze hers.

It felt wonderful, but she leaned away from him. "Billy, we can't just be all over each other the whole time! Very tempting, though. I almost stood in the kitchen to greet you naked when you came in, but cooler heads prevailed."

Billy grinned. "That would have been great! But I think our burgers would have gotten cold, Sis, and I figure we'll need our strength, right?"

"Too right, little brother! I am serious, though. Mr. Dodson put up the schedule this morning, and I'm in all five weekdays, since Heather is out having her baby. Probably be my schedule the next month, actually. We'll still have our nights free, though."

"Sis, all I could think about after cumming on your tits this morning was more of the same. I don't think you realize the very horny effect you have on me."

"You do the same for me, little brother. Loved your suggestion, and your fingers inside my twat, and feeling gobs of cum all over my chest." She knew that if he'd asked her to at that moment, it would have been nearly impossible not to let him inside her pussy, let him fill that lonely space with his thick cock, empty all his cum inside her... It's a good thing I'm on the Pill, even if just a little cum trickles down to my pussy from my chest...or mouth...

He smiled and cocked his head to one side. "You know, I never thought of you the way I do now, Sis. You are, without a doubt, one of the sexiest women ever. Love to see you naked." He leaned in and whispered, strange because they had the house to themselves, not strange because what he was about to admit was...dangerous. "If you'd been in the Taylors' yard with me, and you'd said 'yes', I'd have wanted so much to cum inside you."

I probably would have let you, little brother... Sally tried not to betray that thought.

"Hey, Sally, what do you want to do right now? Go for a drive, maybe?"

"Too bad we don't have a swimming pool we could skinnydip in." Being in a pool with him, her brother playing against her, or just the two of them together, kissing and fondling, laying out together on the pool deck, sounded intoxicating.

"So, a drive, maybe?" They had Mom's car, which had plenty of room for them if they decided to get frisky outside the house.

"O-okay..."

********

They went out to the local lake first. Both shores were filled with beachgoers, and she wished for the first time it was a nude beach, but that wouldn't have flown, would in fact fallen to earth with a sullen thump, slain immediately by the town council.

"I should have worn a skirt."

"Mmm?"

"I said I should have worn a skirt. No panties. You could be fingering my pussy right now, and no-one would be the wiser."

He laughed. "God, you are as horny as I am!"

She opened the window, felt the cooler breeze whip through it, and closed her eyes. Her hair streamed behind her, and Sally wanted to be naked in the front seat, letting the wind buffet and caress every inch of her. A daydream of the two of them, sitting in the car, clothes in the backseat, her hand on his cock, coaxing it awake, making it thicken and grow in her palm, made her groan. The feel of his fingers inside her last night occurred to her, and she now imagined her legs spread for him to finger her again while she jacked him off.

Not enough... He--we--deserve more than just hand jobs...

"Hey, Billy, find someplace secluded in the shade and pull over."

"Aren't you enjoying the ride?" He knew full well she understood his double meaning, grinned at her speculatively.

"Loving the ride, and I want to show you how much..."

He slowed and made a turn down a bumpy dirt road, toward the lake but up in the hills nearby. They bounced a short ways before he pulled in under a thickly leafed tree, providing complete shade and some concealment. A derelict barn, half its roof collapsed and the other half vainly trying to keep the rest of the structure standing, was the only building in view.

At her questioning look, he chuckled. "Nobody's lived here for years, Sis. Private as can be, and I've never been caught here, or even seen another person. Besides who I brought."

Meaning Betsy, she knew. "Have you ever come out here alone?"

"A couple of times. Got naked and jacked off under the tree once."

She gave him a look. "So the Taylors' tree isn't the first one..."

"I like being out in nature, and sometimes..."

"I get it, little brother, and it gives me an idea."

"I'm starting to learn I like when you get ideas, Sis. What are you thinking?"

She gave him a smile filled with promise, and slipped her t-shirt and bra off, before shimmying out of her shorts and panties. "Get naked, little brother, but keep your shoes on."

"Okay..." He had to take his shoes off to get his jeans past them, but immediately put them back on.

She kissed him fervently, hungry for his body, eager for his touch and satisfaction. Breathing heavily through her nose, she stopped. "Put your keys in your sock. Just so we don't lose them..."

He pulled them out of the ignition, and rolled down one of his athletic socks down to his ankle before putting the key there and rolling it back up. "What now?"

"We get out of the car, lock it up, and we'll stroll towards the barn so we can make out in the sun. No-one here to see us, right?" At his apprehensive look, she giggled. "You told me you haven't seen a single human being here, and you're completely comfortable being outside naked, flogging your dong in nature." It wasn't a question.