Jacking & Jilling Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally and Billy continue their play and watch porn together.
8k words
4.78
13.6k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacking & Jilling - A Sister's Lust

Chapter 3

After their initial play, Sally and Billy do nothing further for almost a week. Wanting to talk on Wednesday, Sally instead hears Billy masturbating on his bed, moaning her name when he cums, and she listens while masturbating in their shared bathroom. Their mom, Dottie, tells them Thursday evening she's flying to see her convalescing sister, and is leaving the siblings behind to mind the house. The night before she leaves, Sally creeps into Billy's room, and lets him watch her finger herself before consenting to a couple of orgasms. Billy takes over, fingering her to a frenzy, then asks her for a titjob. Finally, on Sunday afternoon, they drive out to the country, and she gives her little brother a blowjob in a secluded clearing, to both their delight.

Monday morning she didn't have to be to work until nine-thirty, but had slept alone in her own bed, thoroughly resting for the new week. She showered alone, poised for Billy to join her under the stinging spray. Their shower before dinner yesterday, after she gave him that blowjob in the woods, had been...nice. Neither one had needed the other to get them off, and she felt very relaxed, comfortable with her brother lathering her up, rinsing her off, trading kisses and soft embraces.

I guess I can go a full night without any sort of sex... Her nipples perked up at the thought, but Sally didn't want to get started down that road until after work, then travel it all night long. Her pussy didn't feel either empty or lonely, instead a sort of contented lassitude washed over her like a soft blanket, and she finished bathing without touching herself or lying back to use the handheld shower on her twat.

Dressed, she went downstairs. Billy sat at the kitchen table, reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee. The carafe was half full, and she poured herself a cup out of habit rather than any need to keep herself awake. She toasted a muffin, blushing when she thought about her brother buttering her muffin, and sat down.

"Morning, little brother."

"Morning Sis." He folded the paper. "You look...well rested."

"I am. Yesterday was...incredible..." She gripped his hand briefly. "What's on your agenda for the day?"

He grinned. "You mean while my sister is working at the diner instead of making out with me in the shower?"

"Yes, while I'm at work. You planning to go next door and jack off on their weeds again?"

"No, but they're paying me today. Thought I'd look for actual work, maybe something in a diner or an office?"

"Not my diner, you won't! Hard enough to keep orders straight without knowing your dick is so near I can almost taste it."

"You already have, Sis, and I really loved it, and I love you." Now he squeezed her hand, and she blushed.

"God, Billy, I'm so ready to take off my clothes and call in sick..." Her heart was racing now, and she knew she was ready, aroused. She studiously avoided squeezing his hand in return, wondered if he wanted to squeeze her chest or her ass instead.

"You shouldn't. We have all night to be sick together..." The word sick had so many meaning, but the one that hit her immediately was it would be sick to fuck your own brother... That kind of sick, and the sensations that went with it, were at the moment almost fatally seductive.

Sally sighed, trying to stop thinking about it, failing utterly. Her words became quiet, almost furtive even though they were alone. "You're right, little brother, but I don't feel at all sick with you naked by me, hard and ready for my fingertips, or lips..." She was panting now, ready to slip her panties off for a breakfast quickie, and opening up the diner be damned... "I wish there were time right now to do something..."

Billy laughed, and closed his eyes for a moment before looking up at her. "Sally, it sounds good to spend more time with you, but let's wait for tonight. I'm still pretty horny, and I'm confident I can bring out the best in your pussy without a lot of effort." He leaned towards with a naughty leer. "Not that I'm unwilling to expend lots of effort getting you to cum again, Big Sis!"

Sally barely stumbled getting out of the house, and made it to work only five minutes late after sitting in her car composing herself.

********

She came home around six, tired from her day and her heart stammering with anticipation. The welcoming aroma of cheese and meats assailed her senses as she went in the garage door.

"Hey, Sis. Ordered pizza, hot and gooey just like you like it." She turned, and saw Billy's grin, but he was still dressed, which made sense with the temperature of the hot cheese.

They sat at the kitchen table, each eating two pieces. It was a combination with everything, but she was careful not to get any on her uniform. She had a clean one, but wanted to wait to do laundry on another night.

She stood up, and started to clear the table, but Billy stopped her. "You go up and change, Sis, and I'll put everything away." She kissed his cheek by way of thanks, and went upstairs.

She came down a few minutes later in a t-shirt and soft pajama shorts, reasoning that if they were going to get at all frisky she might as well have something easy to strip off. Billy was on the sofa facing the TV, which was on a teen sex comedy they'd watched and enjoyed before.

After grabbing a can of Coke, she settled on the couch next to him. "You liking the movie again? This is what, your eighth time seeing it?"

"Ninth," he answered smoothly, putting his arm around her companionably. "Watched it once while you were out on a date with Trevor."

"Because of the tits, right?" This particular movie had lots of gratuitous nudity, and more than a little simulated sex, and she'd watched a few clips by herself in her room when she felt especially horny.

He grinned, turning to her. "Partly, but it's also funny. And," he admitted, "yes, lots of tits."

They watched for a while, and she became aware his cock was stiffening as they sat there, but at the same time she was getting aroused by the story and nudity.

When it finally ended, around eight, it was still far too early for bed, or at least sleep. Sally rose from the sofa. "Billy, let's watch something else..." She slipped the disc into its case, then went to her purse and pulled out a new DVD she'd bought on the way home.

"What's this, Sis?"

"Well, I was going to save this for another night, but you liked all the fake boobs and faker sex, so I'll break it out now." She went to the player and opened up the new disc, bending over to put it in the tray, very aware he had a full view of her still-dressed ass. She moved it suggestively, grinding it at him almost absently, as she closed the tray and came back to the couch, nestling against him. Scooping up the remote, she clicked 'Play'.

Billy made a surprised, gratified noise as the title screen came on, announcing that everyone on the disc were amateurs, some filmed without their knowledge. "Fuck, Sally..."

She grinned as she corrected him. "No fucking for us, but I think this is going to make both of us very hot... And to make sure..." Sally stood up and stripped her shirt off, then sat next to him braless, head on his chest. She heard the steady, quick thump of his heart beating in his chest, her own heart going like a trip hammer, ready for what she knew was inevitable.

The first vignette was a married couple, no camera shaking so it probably wasn't fake hidden camera. It was annoying how some porn vids said 'Real Hidden Camera' or 'She Doesn't Know She's Being Recorded Cheating!', which too often were filmed with shaky close-ups and changing angles, so obvious everyone in the room fucking knew she was fucking the guy on the bed or couch, and she was even smiling at the camera. For this cut, the angle was a little high so it probably wasn't on a tripod, either, but hidden in a closet or on a tall dresser, and it remained motionless as they watched.

The woman was a redhead in her late thirties, maybe early forties, lying on her side, very much asleep, with a bedspread or blanket over her. Her shoulders were bare, and she looked slender, but it was hard to tell for sure under the covers. A naked man with a shaved head, beard and pronounced abs, about her age, wearing a ring on his finger much like hers, came in and climbed into bed next to and behind her. His hard-on was obvious, as were his intentions.

His hands started roaming along her body beneath the cover, mainly on her tits, but Sally could see his hips moving, rhythmically pressing his awakened cock against her bottom. The covers slid a little further off with each movement, and her breasts were now visible, bare, heavy and with large nipples and freckles all down her body. The man kept humping her ass slowly, waking her in stages.

Now she moved, covering the hand on her breast with her own, and pushing back with her tush into his groin. A low, animal moan escaped her mouth, and her eyes remained closed, but she was clearly awake, or nearly so, and moaned again. The covers slipped all the way off her, revealing she was as naked as the man behind her, with a thin line of red pubic hair above her clit, and shaved completely smooth the rest of it. Sally moaned as he tweaked her nipple and started to kiss down her side.

The redhead turned on her back, lifting one leg up to her breast. "Gonna eat my pussy?," she mumbled sleepily as he moved his face down her body.

He was quietly eager, leaving nothing to the imagination. "Yes, I'm going to eat that beautiful cunt. After you cum, I'm going to stick my cock inside you and fuck you all morning."

The woman didn't say anything, but lifted her other leg to her chest, then used both elbows to push her knees back, her heels almost at her ears. "Can't wait, baby..."

She was at an awkward angle on the bed, not fully in profile, which made sense if it was wholly unscripted and true hidden camera. The bald man lowered his face to her pussy, and started to lick it slowly. Sally sipped in air when she saw him penetrate her hole with his tongue, bobbing his head back and forth, fucking her with the fleshy protrusion.

The redhead groaned several times, the suddenly came, and she heard as well as saw her juices fountaining out of her, a wet pattering like musky rain onto their sheets. The man started licking faster, and she was sure he was swallowing her juices, the same way she herself had swallowed Billy's load yesterday afternoon. Sally moaned at the same time the redhead did, trailing her fingertips on Billy's erection, taut and ready in the prison of his jeans.

The man moved further up her body, and the redhead stayed in that position, knees hugged to her tits. He was still hard, and he was nearly on top of her when he penetrated her, went all the way in. He started to rock and shift, his hard-on steadily moving inside her. Her pussy was wet, practically soaked, and she heard how wet with each of his thrusts, the liquid sounds of their fucking distinct in the room. He started thrusting faster and faster, and the redhead screamed out loud her appreciation. "God"—a blank in the middle of the sound, probably his name—"keep fucking me, God make me cum!"

His only answer was a quickening, and Sally saw that the only point he was touching her was where his groin made a fast, staccato slap against hers. He grunted and arched his back. "You ready, baby? I'm going to fill your cunt with so much hot cum..."

"Fuck, oh God keep fucking me"—that blank again—"cum inside me, make my cunt your bitch, fill it up for me, God, baby!" Her back arched too, her voice rising to a fever pitch as he continued to pound her faster and faster.

He came, loudly. A masculine roar of satisfaction filled their room, and his pistoning inside her began to slow, but he kept fucking her for a couple of minutes after. He eventually climbed off her and she put her legs down as he lay next to her. "Thank you, baby..." She was breathless, satisfied, and she sounded ready to have him take her again.

Her man stuck his fingers in her twat and withdrew them, covered with his semen, held them up for her. The redhead grabbed his fingers and sucked on them greedily, licking them clean and swallowing the rest. "So good..."

The two of them kissed, and the screen faded to black. Sally hit the 'Pause' button and raised her head, turning to Billy. "What did you think?"

Billy was still staring at the screen, panting. "Fuck, Sis... Did you know...?"

"No, Billy, haven't seen this DVD before today, watching it for the first time with you. Pretty hot, though, right?"

He looked at her and swallowed. "Sally, if I'd been alone, I would have been jacking off so hard, trying to cum when he did."

She looked up at him in mild surprise. "Is that a thing? Cumming when people on screen do?"

"It is for me. I like to finish when they do, cum when they're both cumming."

She chuckled. "I never thought of that before, but if you can only cum once at a time, I guess it makes sense. I noticed how hard you were during that part. Also, 'make my cunt your bitch'? That's so weird it couldn't have been scripted..."

"True. Also, I'm still hard, Sis." She ran her fingertips over it, felt him shiver with an unrealized orgasm.

"Let's wait a little longer. I want to watch another couple. But take off your pants for me. I'd love to see it again, and maybe I'll let you titfuck me again while you watch."

Billy nodded quickly. "Okay." He quickly got to his feet and took down his pants, paused, then took off everything else but his socks. Sally gave him an approving look, enjoying the sight of his body, knowing she could have it any time she wanted this evening.

"You have a great tool, little brother. Maybe I can put it to good use later? Or sooner?" She still wore her shorts, soft and cottony, and resisted the urge to get naked too.

Billy sat down, and she hit 'Play' again. This time an older woman, maybe fifty-something, very sexy and pretty, splashed around in a swimming pool. A male voice called her. "Hey, babe!"

She swam to the side of the pool and looked up at him smiling. "You going to film us in the pool, swimming?"

"Maybe..." He was hedging, and Sally wasn't sure if this was rehearsed or not.

The guy sat on the edge of the pool, wearing dark yellow swim trunks, contrasting with her one-piece swimsuit, colored in a riot of vibrant blues and reds. She got out of the pool, her short platinum hair a cap on her head, and looked at him. "I know you're going to take a video of us, baby. And I'm fine with that..."

She slipped the straps over her shoulders and slowly pulled the swimsuit down. She was tan, and underneath the fabric was paler, though not untouched by the sun. Turning the swimsuit inside out as she pulled it down, doing the sort of striptease a mom on vacation might do, she revealed a fit and trim body. Her bush was thick and black, trimmed in a perfect triangle, lush and full.

She stepped out of the suit and kicked it nonchalantly to the side, before diving back into the pool in a practiced arc, naked and graceful, barely making a ripple as she entered the water. In seconds, she popped back up, giving the cameraman a sultry smile. "Put that down and strip, mister!"

The camera lowered slowly to the ground, evidently sitting on a tripod pointing at the edge of the pool. The woman laughed. "You are so naughty, baby!" He slipped the trunks off; his tummy was slightly less trim, a small paunch at his midriff, but his cock was already hard and waiting.

She floated up, glancing at the erect cock, saluting her at a forty-five degree angle. "I suppose you'd like me to suck it." She nodded toward the viewers. "On camera, right?"

His laugh was nervous. "Yeah, I dare you, baby..."

She splashed him with pool water, then swam closer with a laugh. "I guess it's not going to suck itself, right? Sit down here..." She inclined her head to the edge of the pool.

His hand reached to the side of the camera, zoomed out, then he sat, his legs dangling in the pool. His hair was shockingly dark and black, probably dyed. He wore sunglasses and a replica of an authentic 70's porn 'stache in salt and pepper, though thankfully no gold chains. She put her arms around his waist and pulled herself up, tits against his knees, and started to suck his cock quickly. Each stroke she took it to the back of her throat, and his head dangled backward gratefully, the occasional moan leaving his throat.

She looked like she was genuinely enjoying it, kept smiling up at him, winking once or twice at the camera. Each time, she closed her eyes, let her face descend and gobble the stiff member in front of her. She moaned several times.

Porn 'Stache started to hump, his buttocks moving upwards between her lips, on the edge of the pool. The white-haired woman redoubled her efforts, going more swiftly, taking him deep inside, all the way inside her mouth, her lips flattening his pubes with each thrust inward.

"I'm cumming..." He was quiet, and his body tensed before he groaned, a quick guttural noise. At the same time she stopped moving her head, leaning in all the way, the head of his dick at the back of her throat. His balls flexed over and over, and Sally saw cum around his shaft, leaking out of her mouth. She was moaning now too, kept sucking him more slowly, drawing the last of it out of him. Her throat was working, swallowing every bit of it, and she heard Billy moan, saw his cock twitch, a drop of precum crowning the tiny slit on top.

Sally spontaneously licked the tip of his cock, claiming the thin, sweet fluid. Billy moaned, and the video moved along to another couple after a quick fade to black, but neither one of them was watching now. She started sucking Billy's cock in earnest, lying face down, lengthwise on the sofa, gobbling his dick. She felt eager and helpless at the same time, wanted him fucking her face, demanding his dick on her tongue, accepting the thick rod between her lips.

Billy's hand was on her back, running his fingertips along her spine. She didn't deep throat him, didn't want to gag on his dick, which was larger than the older man's on the last vignette, but she took him in as far as she could, loving each of the moans she drew out of her brother as she blew him. It was incredible how easy this was for her, knowing her brother was letting her blow him, and she was letting him, would let him again, cum in her mouth.

I love love LOVE sucking Billy's cock. It's so perfect, and it's all mine ... Billy's fingers crept down her spine and underneath her shorts, caressing the silky skin of her buttocks, moving down further along the curve of her rear end. She moaned again, feeling almost reckless, then sat up. "Hold on a moment, little brother..." Still sitting, she slid her shorts and panties off her hips and to the floor. Naked now, she lay back down on her belly, and took his rod in her mouth once more.

Billy leaned to his right, massaged her buttocks slowly and sensuously, and she felt a surge of passion. His fingers crept between her butt cheeks and down to her pussy. Two of them slipped inside her, and she groaned around his cock, still keeping the same rhythm, sucking as slowly as she could, so she could prolong their mutual fun. Billy took his cue from her, each of his thrusts into her twat going at the same tempo, sliding in and out between her slick pussy walls.

Sally moaned again, her inner voice mad with lust. Oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck this feels so fucking fantastic! Just keep finger-fucking me then cum in my mouth when I cum. God if Mom walked in and saw us she'd be so pissed and I wouldn't stop she wouldn't know how good it feels fucking my own brother sucking his cock even though we're not really fucking, not all the way like we want to and it feels so good if she walked in right now I couldn't stop nothing could stop me until we both came and I drank down all of his jizz right in front of her. A part of her knew it was insane to think that, but the thoughts drove down upon her so hard and fast she knew they were true, at least in the moment.