Jacking & Jilling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair in the video made simultaneous and loud orgasmic sounds. Sally ignored them, intent only on Billy's pole fucking her face and his fingers fucking her hole. She wanted to go all the way, make him fill her pussy with his cock and then all of his cum, and the need was overwhelming her. Despite the wisdom of holding off, not actually taking her brother's cock into her twat, she wanted him now more than ever. Their agreement was becoming more distant with every thrust and every suck, something that would be nice if she could somehow manage it, but no longer imperative.

Orgasms were the new imperative, the new command to her body, however they could make it happen. She groaned around his rod, Billy's fingers now going a mile a minute

"Unnhhhh!" It was masculine and utterly inevitable. Billy was close, he was shoot load after load of his creamy semen into her face, bathe her tongue and tonsils with it, washing down her throat in a divine flood of passion. She wanted him to cum, and keep cumming, but something else occurred to her, something more...sensuous and forbidden.

Suddenly she was off him, not because she didn't want to swallow, but because she needed something else. She got off the couch and straddled his hips, the thick and ready cock against the length of her pussy. She spread her labia onto his dick, humping him without his being inside. She giggled at the thought of a hot dog bun gripping a weiner, not letting it all the way in, but feeling it all the way along every inch of the bread. That's how it felt to her, but she was wet—so fucking wet, she gasped—and the swollen head of his cock rubbed against her clit at that moment.

"Cum, Billy, shoot all over my pussy. Cream on me, baby. Oh, I want your hot jizz all over my twat... Cover me in it, I want it all over my crotch, baby."

It took nothing more than that. Billy came hard, head back and moaning with each spurt, and she laughed, feeling it wash over her labia, all over her crotch, hot and slimy and illicit. Feverishly, Sally took some of his cum and rubbed in into her pubes and on his chest while he lay gasping, as she kept humping her pussy lips against his cock, her mouth open and gasping. I am so fucking naughty to let him cum like this. The thought made her wriggle in delight, as she watched another pearl of jizz erupt at the end of his dick.

Dismounting from him, she lay back on the couch, watching her brother start to recover from his climax. Inspired by the first video clip, her fingers rubbed his jizz all over her pussy, inserting themselves into her cunt, thick with cum, masturbating her furiously. Her climax came seconds later, and Sally laughed at the sheer wanton freedom she felt.

They lay there just breathing for several minutes before she reached with her left hand, the one without so much cum on it, and tapped the remote to turn off the DVD player.

"Sally, that was..."

She managed a faint smile. "I know, Billy..."

He looked at her, nearly drained. "That was so dangerous, Sis. I wanted to stick it inside you, cum so hard in your pussy." He panted, wonder dawning on his features. "You wanted it too..."

She gave a half-laugh, a gasp of badly needed air. "Fuck yes I did! You don't know how close you came to fucking your sister for real!" She laid her head back and giggled. "You know, if you had said you wanted it, wanted to fuck my pussy..."

Billy looked serious. "You know we can't. You're my sister, and we agreed not to ."

Her eyes were half-closed, still reveling in playing with his cum. "Yeah, but whose semen is inside me, slippery and hot? Loved it all over... and in... my cunt. God, but I wanted to fuck you!"

He got up off the couch and sat on the floor next to her. "So did I, but we really can't. You're right, we can't go all the way." He looked pensive, frustrated, even in the throes of his orgasm and her blowjob.

She touched his cheek. "Look, Billy, I know we can't. If you were my boyfriend instead of my very hot and sexy brother, we'd have done that. Hell, we'd be balling again as soon as you recovered."

She saw in his eyes that he knew it, too, and that he would have welcomed it, their agreement and the knowledge of the sinfulness of it notwithstanding. Finally, he heaved a sigh. "Yeah, but I'm sorry we can't. But we can take a shower together, clean up some."

She dragged herself up to a sitting position. "A shower sounds nice. Carry me up?" He saw her tired grin, and shook his head.

"Carry yourself up, but I'll help you wash up, Sis."

********

Billy lathered her up under the hot water, and she marveled at his sensitive, manly touch as he cleaned off all the cum she's spread all over herself in that last orgasmic frenzy. The familiarity and love his fingers communicated to her had Sally relaxed. Oh, fuck me. I think I'm falling in love with him...

The thought was shocking and left her feeling warm, cherished. She loved her brother in a very non-carnal way, even though he was sometimes annoying. She cared for him very much, but this was a very different love, elemental and forbidden, carnal and erotic. As he rinsed the last of the soap off her, she threw her arms around him, clutched him tight to her. "I love you, Billy," she whispered in his ear.

He froze, then stood motionless for a moment, and Sally's heart practically stopped in horror. Oh, God, I just fucked this up!

Billy faced her, his eyes boring into hers, and he was silent for a long moment, then spoke. "I love you Sally. I'm in love with my big sister, and I want her to know it." They stood gazing into each other's eyes for a long time, the hot water cooling to merely warm after several minutes before they shut it off.

They said nothing while drying each other off, but it was a comfortable, intimate silence, the quiet non-verbal communication of two lovers completely familiar and accustomed to each other.

They put shorts on, and went downstairs to clean up the couch. Sally hid the video in her closet, near the vase with her dildo concealed inside it. Their shower had been a revelation, and neither one had felt a need to do more than kiss and hold each other.

On her bed, they continued, but less fervently, more confidently. Sally jacked Billy off twice and finished off the second one by licking along the length of his cock with her tongue, loving the taste of his load. He responded by fingering her for an hour, one arm around her shoulders as she lay back, legs spread for him as he coaxed her to several climaxes, sucking on her nipples and kissing her breasts when their mouths weren't jointly occupied with slow, loving kisses.

Knowing what would probably happen if they shared one or the other's bed, Billy headed back to his room, French kissing her one last time before climbing out of her bed and putting his shorts on. She almost asked him to stay, almost asked him to go the rest of the way with her, but didn't.

********

The next morning, Sally was a little tired, but not regretful over the previous night's activities. In fact, the inner glow coursing through her body had her content. At the same time, no cover letters went out to potential employers, not since Saturday, and she knew she would have to pick up the pace by the weekend. She had only received one invitation to an interview over the past week, and wondered if hiring would pick up by the fall.

She and Billy didn't do more than eat and watch television Tuesday night. They held hands and kissed for long intervals, and even indulged in some light petting, but that had her satisfied. Her mother wouldn't have seen it as mild action, but Sally was comfortable with that.

For the first time since she'd seen her brother jacking off, her rest was serene, and she was not visited by any erotic dreams this time. Maybe I'm over being horny for a while... She fervently hoped so, and at the same time smiled to herself, remembering Billy's erection in her mouth and on her pussy, and covering it with a huge load of semen.

Maybe I'm not over it, but I can take a break without thinking about his body, his muscles, his big cock, and how good he sounds and tastes when he cums... Snuggling into her pillow, she slept very well, and dreamt of flying, and bunnies, and no nudity or touching.

********

Waking in her bed, she felt a presence against her, warm and, reaching behind her, masculine, naked and hard. Opening one eye, she saw it was only half-past seven, the morning sun illuminating her bedroom. Billy's hand cupped her breast through her shirt, and she moaned, half-eager to have him ravish her, within the limits they'd set, and half-irritated he had awakened her. "Billy, You know I have to work this morning." Still, it was a nice thought...

His voice was quiet, excited, breathless. "It's Wednesday, Sis. We still have the whole house to ourselves until Sunday. You know what that means. That means no interruptions or sneaking around, and we can be as loud as we want when we cum, until Mom's home..."

She smirked, and yawned, stretching against him just to tease him, pressing her tush back into the thick rod nestled against her backside. "What it means is my horny little brother thinks it's open season on his sister's twat. Am I right?" She tried to sound peeved, but a familiar little throb at her clit told the real story, that she wanted him there, ready to violate her in any way but one. Her heart gave her another skipped beat, and she knew she would give in, happily.

He answered by licking her earlobe and pressing his erection between the soft curves of her ass, while she was still clad in her shorts and shirt. She didn't know if she was wet, exactly, but she admitted it was very likely, and she wanted to be wet for him.

The bathroom door was shut, and a thought occurred to her. "Billy, did you walk naked to my room?" It sounded accusatory, but was softened by her own eagerness to take advantage of what he had already observed about their privacy.

"Sure did, Sis, right through the hallway, not the bathroom." He accented his words with a squeeze of her breast, thrumming her nipple lightly with his thumb. She moaned quietly into the cool, dim room, and reached for his cock.

Her voice had a sleepy, lusty curl to it. "It's so tempting, little brother, to just jack you off and let you lie in a puddle of your cum..." Teasing him came so naturally now, and she felt a thrill at the thought of doing exactly what she'd suggested.

"I'd be fine with that to start, Sally."

Well, he didn't take that hint... "Fuck. I know you would. So...I'm not going to do that. What did you have planned to wake me up, two hours before I have to leave?"

His hand moved off her breast, down her belly to her crotch. She felt a faint tremor, the ghost of a nascent orgasm as it came to rest covering her pussy. "Take off your shorts and panties."

"We can't fuck. We agreed on that." She wanted to sound more resolute, but the thought of him naked against her, the merest chance to fuck, had her breathless...

"I know. Have something else in mind, Sis..." She felt his hand work its way down between her shorts and her skin, working its way down to her twat. Sally sipped in some air when his finger gently brushed against her clit.

"What?" She was unhappy to be both aroused and irked, and didn't want to commit to yes or no.

"I prefer Show to Tell. I won't let my dick sneak inside you, Sis. Let me get them off you." He worked the waistband below her right hip, and she decided not to resist. Turning on her back, she allowed him to seize her panties and shorts, drawing them down her legs. She lifted her knees to her chest and felt them come off past her feet, heard them hit the floor with a soft flop.

She was panting now. Just my shirt left... "Okay, they're off. Now what, Billy?"

He spread her thighs gingerly, but stayed beside her, made no move to mount her or move his cock to her breasts or mouth. That would be a nice start... His fingers slipped patiently inside her, and it felt wonderful. With a low groan, Sally reached for his cock, began stroking it, and was disappointed to feel him pull it back and down, tantalizingly out of her grasp.

"Little brother, I thought you wanted to fool around..."

"Yes, but I'm not fooling one bit. Straddle me, Sis..." He seemed very eager, and she recalled two nights ago on the couch, how close they had come to going all the way.

"No fucking, Billy..." Her tone said she meant it, firmly, but if he'd seen her eyes, he would have seen some hesitation to her edict, the same hesitation she felt right now.

Still fingering her, he drew another low moan out of her. "Not my cock, Sis. Straddle my face. You've sucked my cock twice, and you deserve a good pussy-licking. We have a couple of hours before you have to leave, right?" She nodded and tugged at the covers before throwing them off the foot of the bed.

Billy lay back, and Sally turned to face him, her breath catching in her throat as she took in the sight of his naked body again, his rigid cock valiantly saluting her. A quiver coursed through her belly, before she rose to her knees by his head, gently lifting her left thigh over his mouth, then lowering it to the mattress on the other side. Her thighs were now against his cheeks, and she realized he had shaved before inviting her for cunnilingus.

Billy reached up and gripped her buttocks, drew her down gently onto his face. His tongue delicately grazed her pussy lips, and she became utterly certain she was wet. His mouth worked along her slit, kissing and gently licking, and another quiet groan erupted from her throat as his tongue flicked against her clit. He was the first since Trevor, so many firsts since Trevor, and she missed cunnilingus very much.

She grabbed the headboard to steady herself, tilting her hips to put her twat almost full-length on Billy's face. He responded by trailing his tongue the length of her slit, torturously slowly, seemingly intent on introducing his tongue personally to every single nerve ending there. It felt incredible having his mouth on her, her reward for swallowing his cum.

A small puff of air passed her lips, and she wanted to scream in ecstasy, let her brother know how much she was appreciating this. "Right there, baby..." She hadn't meant to say baby then, either, but a part of her knew it was entirely appropriate for any man spending that much loving care on her pussy.

Billy's tongue felt like liquid velvet, gently probing her labia, sneaking up into her hole for brief moments before sneaking back out. It then gingerly strolled to her swollen clitoris and took many slow laps around it, disappearing under her clitoral hood before continuing its circuitous route. He sure knows how to eat pussy..., barely coherent as a thought as she felt him continue interminably.

Soon enough, he concentrated on her clit, barely moving his tongue at the tip of it. Sally wanted to hump his face frantically, and instead let him delicately stimulate her, not wanting to rush him, or her. Looking down, she saw her breasts quiver underneath her shirt. She released her death-grip on the headboard and straightened, pulling her top up and off, settling back down on his face naked as he was. She didn't look over shoulder as she might otherwise have, knew that he was as hard as he had been minutes ago.

Her nerves were tingling all along her body, centered on Billy's mouth, on his tongue, shifting and playing on her pussy. "Shit, Billy... I'm going to cum so hard... Keep going...," she whimpered, lost in his tonguing and the elegantly subtle travelling pressure, faint as a hummingbird's wing, on her bush and within it. Gasps, growing louder, erupted in gales from her heaving chest, as her climax neared.

Excited and eager as she was, the orgasm stunned her a little bit. She had expected it, but Billy evoked something more from her, something almost to her core, his loving lips and tongue taking her all the way, then further. It was so much more fulfilling than his fingers, and of course her vibrator, just the sensuous rhythm pushing her onward...

"Ahh! Ahh, ahh, aaaahhhh!" She was on fire from head to toe, an almost literal earthquake and firestorm plowing its way through her. The memory of Trevor licking her pussy so expertly and lovingly, so many times, didn't detract from the oral loving she was receiving in any way. It was Billy's hands encircling her hips, Billy's lips lovingly stimulating her, Billy's tongue moving in and around her labia, guiding and trapping her, and she didn't want to escape, didn't dare try, even if she had the will to do so.

When her climax washed over her, Sally screamed in delight, savoring the tremors of passion claiming her entire body in wave after wave of elation, driving the length of her body. She looked down, saw his eyes closed, completely focused on his mouth and her pleasure. Another orgasm chased the first one, nearly trampling it as it sped by its predecessor, igniting her nerves again. Her moans rose to a keening wail which lasted just this side of forever, as far as she was concerned.

God...Oh God! I'm so going to Hell for letting him eat my cunt, lick me over and over again, and it's so good, so fucking good... She gasped again, shaking and covered with goosebumps, humping her brother's mouth slowly, letting him play there for a little longer...

Finally finished, Sally was exhausted, ready for a long nap, and lifted her thigh to climb off his face. Billy didn't try to keep her there, set her free immediately, and she sank down gratefully, sliding down the sheets to his side, put an arm around him. Trembling still, she was tingling, an occasional quiver traveling the length her body as she cuddled into him. "Billy, thank you..."

He grinned and hugged her close. "You know who likes that, right?"

"Betsy..." She smiled again, eyes drowsily shut.

"Yes, Sis. I knew you would, too. And look, you still have nearly an hour to get ready."

"The fuck?" Sally sat up and looked at her clock to confirm it.

Vaulting herself off the bed, she nearly ran to the shared bathroom to start her day. It took her only five minutes to shower, and she left her hair unwashed—not the plan today, she sulked—so she could get out of the house on time. She emerged from the bathroom and went to her dresser to pluck bra and panties out. Billy still laying there with the covers on the floor, a tantalizing vision of nudity and masculine arousal, a relaxed smile on his lips as he watched her move.

"Sally..."

"Billy, dammit, I'm in a hurry! Can't be late 'cause I'm opening today."

"I didn't know, but wasn't it worth it? You looked so content, so happy I finally did that. You know I loved your blowjob, right?"

She turned mid-fastening of her bra, and grinned despite herself. "Blowjobs, actually. Billy, you are so good eating pussy. I can't believe you've only had one girlfriend..."

"Betsy wasn't my first. Two other girls I hooked up with, one at Prom."

"Wait, Julia..." She'd had no idea the sexy, perennially virginal, wholesome Julia had popped her brother's cherry. She'd had hair the color of honey, more golden than her own hair, and was very petite and cute, always well-mannered and respectful, blushing, no doubt, at anything untoward a boy might say that was the slightest bit disreputable or suggestive. It's always the quiet ones...

He nodded in proud affirmation. "We went all the way in the limo. First time on the way there. We dated for a month or two before she left for college."

"Dated, huh? So, did you eat her pussy too?"

"Only a couple of times. She preferred having me inside her. Gave me one blowjob, thought I was in Heaven when she put my cock in her mouth."