Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 07

Story Info
Panties, cock, and a bare bottom spanking.
4.2k words
4.7
15.5k
21

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers

Changes. We all have experienced changes in our lives. Some good, others not so good. Those changes can be unwelcomed challenges or challenges that offer us a chance to be more than we ever thought we could be. Changes that allow us to accomplish what we once thought impossible. The sharp sting of a man's hand on my bottom as a reprimand, an admonishment for an indiscretion was a catalyst for me to change. I accepted the challenge, grateful for the opportunity.

I had never heard anything like it. Yeah, I've watched porn flix and none of them could match the raw intensity of Cindy and Keith's first fuck.

My wife moaned and groaned as Keith fucked her through multiple orgasms. He turned her on her side and brought one of her legs to his shoulder and simultaneously fucked and spanked my wife. He used her, treated her roughly, which was something I never did.

They cursed each other; Cindy calling him a big, dicked motherfucker and Keith telling my wife she was his bitch and his slut.

My hand found my erection and knowing better than to cum without permission, I stroked myself stopping just short of climaxing.

Cindy was wailing as Keith grunted and through gritted teeth told her he was cumming. "Going to fuck a baby up in this tight cunt," he swore as his back stiffened. One last long thrust, and my man held his cock deep in my wife and lay there panting.

Hearing him promising to knock her up worried me, but I could not dispute that theirs was a performance for the ages.

I won't go into detail about me doing what came next. Suffice to say that I was granted a second helping of Keith's sperm. Tasting my wife on his cock as I cleaned him made me feel as though I was part and parcel to their fucking.

An hour later, Cindy and I ushered Keith out to door. We were both too tired to talk about the night's events and agreed to discuss our thoughts in the morning.

I took inventory of my feelings as I made coffee the following morning. "I'm his cock sucker now," I thought as I sat naked at the kitchen table. Just the thought of what I'd done, how far I had journeyed, how I loved sucking my man's cock made me hard.

I heard the toilet flush and knew Cin would be joining me soon. I poured her a cup of coffee and set it on the table across from me.

"Morning, cock sucker," she grinned.

"Good morning, slut," I retorted. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like the dead, baby. Like the dead," she smiled and yawned.

"Was it everything you thought it would be," I asked her.

"By everything, do you mean you sucking his cock or him fucking me?"

"Both."

Cindy reached for my hand and held it. "johnnie, my love. Watching you with your man was beautiful. I never saw anything like it. I loved it and thank you for doing that for me."

I blushed. "Yeah but you know it wasn't solely for you."

"I know baby. I could see it in your eyes that you loved it. You loved having his cock in your mouth."

"And you liked it in your pussy," I countered accusingly.

She let go of my hand. "Hold up, now. Yes. I liked feeling his cock in me. So what? Are you jealous?"

It was clear that we both harbored a little guilt about the previous night's adventures. Talking about it was necessary but we had to be careful not to lay blame of infidelity on each other. It was, after all, a mutual decision that Cindy and I made for us both to enjoy Keith's cock.

It was my turn to take her hand to reassure her. "Not at all. I swear. But, if we're being honest with each other, I'm worried about losing you or Keith telling you not to have sex with me anymore."

"Oh, johnnie. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have no desire to lose the best husband a woman could want. Furthermore, Keith can't tell me what to do or not to do. You and I will never stop making love."

I was very much relieved to hear that. Sure, I still wanted to be with Keith but as I said before, I didn't want to lose my wife.

"We're in dangerous territory, Cin. Couples have been known to break up when they introduce someone else into their marriage like we have. What should we do moving forward, I mean, so our marriage survives?"

"Good question. I'll be honest with you. I don't know. Keith gave me a great fuck last night, babe. But it was a fuck. You make love to me and that is special. Know that I never want to lose you or that. But..."

"But you want that fuck too," I said interrupting her.

"And you want to suck his cock," she spat.

"Whoa, hold up. You misunderstood me. This discussion is getting out of hand. I didn't accuse you. I completely understand why you'd want Keith to fuck you again. I saw what he did and how rough he treated you. And I also saw how much you responded to it. You know I'm not like that. Yes, we make love and then there are those times when after our story time, you ride me until you're satisfied. But I'm not Keith and I just don't want to spank you, toss you into different positions, call you a bitch and a slut."

Cindy shivered at the memory. "Baby, it's different with him, that's obvious. But sex with him isn't better. It's just different. I get love from you, and he uses me, kind of how he uses you. But if you're hurt or worried, I won't let him fuck me again."

"No," I said quickly. "That's not what I want. You need what he does for you just as I need what he does for me. We just have to be careful with our emotions. And let me add, watching the two of you was wild. I mean it. You two were so damned sexy together, the way he fucked you. And that I was included at the end, well, I felt like I was part of it."

"You were part of it, johnnie. Had you never agreed to jack him off in the first place, none of this would have happened." After a thoughtful pause, my wife brightened up. "So, I guess it's settled then," Cin said taking my hand again. "You can still be Keith's cock sucker and I'll be his slut. But I guarantee you he'll never make me to stop loving you and I'll never stop having sex with you."

"I can tell you this, as embarrassing as it is for me. I like sucking Keith's cock. When he calls me boy, the way he just dominates me, I never knew it could be like it is. I used to think it was gay but now, not so much. His dominance makes it okay for me, in my mind at least to suck him. Without that, I don't know if I could actually do it. What made it better the second time, I could taste you on his cock. I loved it."

We talked about how exciting it was, after admitting to each other that neither of us wanted to stop the affair. Cindy asked me about how serious I was about becoming sexier for my man. I confessed that having seen how sexy she dressed for him and Keith's reaction; I envied her. "I wish I could wear sexy things for him like you did."

"Well, Keith did tell you he'd like you to take it further. Do you want me to ask him if he was serious or just playing mind games with you again?"

I had to think about that. Wearing women's clothes for Keith would be strange but a good strange if there is such a thing.

"What do you think, Cin? Me crossdressing wouldn't disgust you?"

My wife got up and I was afraid she was leaving the room rather than finish this subject. Instead, she came around and had me scoot out from the closeness to the table. Straddling my lap, her panties felt nice on my now growing erection. With her arms around my neck, my wife looked me dead in the eyes. "johnnie, if that's what you want, let me help you, let me take you shopping, I can make you almost as sexy as I am."

"I guess if he wants me to dress sexy for him, I'll do it. But, please, ask him if that's what he really wants from me. I'd hate to do something like that and then, when he sees me, he laughs."

Cindy pledged to ask him that. Then she kissed me. "Let's go back to bed. I want my first lesbian experience."

It wasn't quite the lesbian experience, but my wife scrubbed my face with her cunt until she couldn't take my eating her any longer. After a few minutes rest, she gave me a long slow blow job.

And as always, after I came, she kissed me, sharing my orgasm with me.

Cindy and I met up afterwork the following Monday. She had called earlier to say that yes, Keith would prefer me dressed sexy for him. "He said it would make you sucking his cock feel better for him if you were wearing women's underwear and stuff like that."

She was taking me shopping. Keith was expected to visit us again Friday and my wife wanted to make sure I was prepared to please my man, make him more comfortable with me sucking his cock.

"We can start you off slowly at first, babe. A little make-up, some nice panties, maybe a long flowing gown and some slippers. Sound okay to you?"

I put her hand on my erection. "You tell me," I smiled.

Squeezing my dick, Cindy said in a conspiratorial whisper, "Let put this thing in panties."

Not content with me having a couple pair of panties, Cindy selected 10, all different colors and styles. She chose the obligatory thong, red of course. Then some navy blue boy-cut lacy panties. Leopard print, pink, floral print, bikini panties were added. My favorite was some over the top, full panties that had high waist, but the sides and backs were cut, angled so severely that 2/3 of my bottom was left exposed.

"You can fold your dick down under your balls so Keith won't see it, baby."

"Not if I'm hard," I laughed.

I asked my wife if she thought it would be a good idea for me to get used to dressing like a woman. "Maybe I should wear some of these things when I'm home. I know you like me naked around the house, but shouldn't I get used to how my new panties feel and how to move, especially in my pretty gown?"

"Baby, if you want to wear panties when you're home, I think it's a lovely idea. My sexy hubby in her panties."

Now, as I prepared for my man's visit, I felt some apprehension. Appearing in front of a man in panties would be the most difficult thing I'd ever done. That includes me sucking his wonderful cock.

"Hurry, johnnie, Keith will be here shortly.

I decided on my favorite, the big panties, the one that left most of my bottom bare. I pulled the soft delicate pale, pink panty up my legs and just as I thought, most of the back disappeared between the cheeks of my bum.

I did my best to fold my dick down, but it was an impossible task. As soon as I selected which panty I was going to wear, I became erect.

My hand trembled as I reached for the doorknob to welcome my man. "Good evening, sir," I smiled. "Welcome. Please, make yourself comfortable while I bring you a drink."

"Love the panties, baby girl," he said with a smack to my exposed bottom.

I squealed like a schoolgirl and hurried off to get my man his drink. I liked that my man acknowledged me wearing panties for him but that "baby girl" he called me made me feel strange. Once again, my tummy turned to Jello.

The sting of his big hand warmed my entire body as I brought him his beverage. I decided I liked it because it was his way of showing his dominance which I found myself craving. That, and the little pain that accompanied the smack, ignited a submissive fire that if I didn't keep it in check, would totally engulf me.

"Turn around girl," Keith ordered.

I stood from my kneeling spot between his feet and turned so he could see my bottom. I was shocked, but it was a good shock when he stood behind me and put his hand on me caressing my bare bum. "Nice soft pussy, baby girl," he whispered in my ear.

The sensation of his hand on me down there and his hot breath in my ear made me shiver. I felt my dick throb and my nipples got hard. My entire body broke out in goose bumps.

Reaching around me with his free hand, Keith twisted my nipple hard but not too hard. I heard a mewling noise coming from me. "Her titties are hard. My baby girl likes her man to treat her rough, I see."

I sensed rather than heard Cindy come up behind my man. He pulled away for a quick minute and when he pressed back against me, I felt his big cock against my bottom, pressing between my butt cheeks. "Oh God, sir, please," I moaned.

"Please what, bitch," he hissed in my ear. "Does my sexy girl want her man to fuck her?"

I wasn't expecting that and didn't know what to say. I knew that regardless of whatever I said, my man would do with me as he wished. "If you want to, sir," was all I could come up with.

Laughing, he swatted my bottom again. "Maybe someday, baby girl. Right now I think you should tend to your man's cock."

I was surprised when i turned around to see that Cindy had simply tossed his trousers over the arm of the couch along with his polo-styled shirt. I always hung them up for my man.

Keith stood tall and proud, his cock hanging deliciously long and low. I dropped to me knees, the place where I was most comfortable in his presence. He smiled down, "The panties are a nice touch, baby doll. Next time you might try a little harder. I mean if you want to be more than just my cock sucker and be my woman instead."

That seemed to delight my wife. "I'll have her prettied up for you, Keith, Cindy said as she stood naked beside him.

I knew that she would be wanting his cock in her later and I was okay with it. After our talks, I understood her needs as she understood mine.

She took his cock and offered it to me, "ask your man for his permission, johnnie."

"Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

"If you must," he teased.

I liked that he wasn't hard. I slurped his wonderful cock between my lips and sucked and tongued until I was rewarded with his erection. Before I could swallow the majestic beauty, Keith took it in his hand. Slapping me on the side of my face. Cindy watched as I tried to catch it with my mouth.

The sadistic nature of his actions nearly made me cum from the sheer humiliation of him making me bob and weave for his cock. "I think she really does want to suck it, Cindy," Keith said. "Should I let her?"

I looked at my wife, my eyes pleading for her to tell him yes.

Cindy mouthed a silent, "I love you." Then she told Keith to let her have it, meaning me.

I had never had the desire to be a woman, nor a cock sucker for that matter, but kneeling in panties before a real man, both he and my wife referring to me as she and her, I knew that if Keith wanted, I'd even wear a dress for him.

"Are you going to let your hair grow long the way I like it, bitch?"

"Yes sir," I promised.

"Maybe wear some lipstick next time I visit."

"She will," my wife chimed in. "More than that, too."

With that said, my man sort of squatted a little and shoved his cock deep down my throat. "Take it all, bitch," he grunted and began skull fucking me while holding my head in his strong hands.

For some reason, I knew instinctively to place my hands behind me and kneel passively as my man took his pleasure from my mouth.

This was all for him. I wanted to control the way I sucked him. But Keith, showing his full dominance, simply took his pleasure as the real man he is. And his dominance was everything I longed for since he first came into my life.

Tears ran down my cheeks. I wasn't crying. I was having them fucked out of me. The way my throat felt being stretched, the sweet pre-cum that coated my tongue, being taken by a real man, it was all too exquisite. I came in my panties without touching my dick.

My moaning around his cock and the way I shook did not go unnoticed.

"Did my girl just cum without permission, Cindy?"

"I think she did," my wife tittered.

Should I spank her, for such insolence?"

"Only if you pull her panty down. She should learn to control her climaxes like a good girl," I heard my wife say sweetly.

"You hear that, girl? Tonight, you get a bare bottom spanking."

I couldn't say anything. My mouth was full of cock. Keith started fucking my face again until he savagely thrust his cock and held my face tight against his groin and fucked his load down my throat.

I felt his cock expand and jerk as he cursed me for being a cock sucking slut. "Clean my cock you fucking whore," he said sitting down.

I licked his cock and pulled the last of his cum from him until he pushed me away. "No more girl. Christ what a cock hungry girl you are."

Cindy winked at me and we exchanged knowing smiles.

A couple drinks, a little conversation and then it was time for Keith and Cindy to fuck.

Like before, I assisted my wife in getting him hard though this time, my man lay on his side. He had me on my tummy lapping at his balls while Cindy used her mouth on his flaccid cock.

Keith changed positions where he lay over my wife's face with his cock in her mouth. The way he knelt presented me with his tight, round ass. I didn't need to be told. I covered his buttocks with kisses while holding his balls. Eventually my tongue found its way between the cheeks. I felt so dirty as I licked his anus before stabbing it with my tongue.

"My bitch is eating my ass, "Keith announced. "It ain't gonna save her from that spanking I owe her though."

Damn but he elicited from me stuff I never thought I'd do. I licked the length of his ass crack. "Mmmm, promises, promises," I whispered to my man.

I watched in awe as my man fucked my wife into submission. He made her beg him to fuck her and he was happy to oblige her. The best part was when he put Cindy on her knees and had me lay under them. I kissed his balls then moved my face to the place where they were joined.

It couldn't have been better. My lips were on my wife's pussy and Keith's cock at the same time. His balls would rub across my forehead which I loved. I was very much a part of their fuck.

I'm sure you know what followed. He emptied his balls in my wife, let his cock go soft in her. When he pulled out, he allowed me to clean his cock of their combined fuck. When he was satisfied, my wife scootched up and squatted over my face. They may have talked, I don't know. I held my wife's fabulous bottom and swallowed Keith's potent seed as it seeped from her well fucked pussy.

Their cum dried on my face and my ejaculate dried in my new panties as the three of us lay in sublime post orgasmic bliss.

Later, after I served my man his drink and my wife her wine, Keith asked me if I was ready to pay for my mistake. "You know you fucked up when you came without my permission, baby girl?"

"Yes, sir," I gulped. In my mind, a bare bottom spanking in front of my wife would solidify his dominance over me. I wanted that for him and me.

"Do you think I should punish her, Cindy, teach her to be a good girl?"

My wife smiled at me and winked as if we shared a secret. "I think she needs to be taught to ask her man for his permission before she squirts. Yes, Keith, give our girl a spanking."

I noticed my wife emphasized the word "girl" when she said that.

I lay across Keith's legs as he directed me. I shivered as he caressed that part of my bottom left exposed by my sexy new panties. I felt him pull the bottoms further in my crack exposing even more.

Holding me still using his left hand on my upper back, his strong right hand landed like a thunderclap. My man was taking my punishment seriously. My wife knelt by my face and soothed me. "You need this johnnie. Keith is only trying to make you a better woman for him."

Keith spanked me hard and fast as I squirmed and wailed in pain. I felt my ass getting hot. Then the heat spread throughout my body until it scorched my brain releasing a tsunami of endorphins. My dick grew hard, my eyes welled with tears. I could feel my bottom rising to accept his hand. The pain became an aphrodisiac, as I relished my man's attention.

I discovered that evening that there was so much more to give when you're submissive to a real man. I learned that I would be disciplined for infractions. Spanking me was Keith's way of correcting his submissive. It was not him being cruel. I deserved to be punished. In all actuality, I may have unconsciously craved the spanking my man was doling out.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers
12