Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had some stranger accosted me I would and could defend myself. But accepting my man's decision to spank me would serve to make me more attentive to him and more appreciative of his masculinity, and dominance. He made me feel special. My man took his time to correct my deficiencies and I welcomed his lesson.

At that moment I wanted nothing more than to royally suck his cock for him to show him I could be his good girl.

Still my man spanked me until I was a moaning groaning mess.

"Are you going to be my good girl?" He asked pausing and allowing me to catch my breath.

"Yes, sir," I promised.

"Are you going to cum without permission?"

"Oh, no sir, never again, I swear."

"If you do, I will cage your dick. It would be a shame if I had to lock away your plaything."

He pushed me off his lap and I immediately asked for permission to cum.

"You may but you will eat every drop, girl."

I knelt and jacked off furiously for maybe 30 seconds before filling my hand with my sperm. I made a show of licking my thick semen while Keith's supervised my sordid activity.

After cumming twice that evening, Keith would not let me suck his cock again before he left. I was disappointed but vowed to make myself more sexy, more desirable for my man when he visited me again.

"Damn, baby, that was some evening. I've never seen you so docile and so turned on. That spanking really had you going."

"I'll say. Once the pain turned into pleasure, I got lost in my lust for Keith. I never knew submitting to a man could be so divinely arousing, Cin. I swear that man can turn me into a quivering mass."

"I bet he'll lock your dick up in two weeks max."

"Would you want him to do that? I thought you said he can't keep you and I from making love."

"I did say that, and I meant it then and now. He may have your dick locked in a cage when he's here but after he leaves, I'll unlock you."

That was a big relief, believe that.

"I've been thinking, johnnie," my wife said after having me eat her to three glorious orgasms.

"What's that, Cin?"

I think Keith should take us out on a date. You know, maybe for drinks, dinner maybe."

"Are you thinking what I think you are?"

"Just thinking about it, that's all. Don't get your panties in a wad."

That saying has taken on new meaning in our house.

To be continued. Let me know what you think, please. Comments and email are encouraged along with your critique.

12