All Comments on 'Jacki's Journey into Sissyhood'

by jacki697

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful story

I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. This was so hot it made me cum hard into my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! I too am a sissy CD who loves being a "woman" for my male lovers. Please continue this story.

alicia08alicia08over 9 years ago
so sexy

Very hot story had me hard all the way through, my panties are soaking wet, hope this author posts more

RodnBottomRodnBottomover 9 years ago
HOT ! HOT !! HOT!!!

Your story, forgetting the spelling errors and typos, was arousing and sexy. Good description and you painted a strong compelling visual picture, at least to my desirous mind.

I have stop thinking of the nude male as repulsive and our penis as ugly. I would never had thought of wanting to suck a man's cock or have him penetrate my butt with his enraged cock, even two years ago. But now, after reading your story and hundreds like it on Literotica and viewing only a few short videos of gay men seducing straight me, becoming a sissy, or similar story lines, I have brainwashed myself into wanting what you just wrote about Jacki.

I do not know where to look to find a caring, passionate man to take me and want me. I do not think I have the nerve to risk all for the chance. But reading about being taken by a man who wants my boy pussy and lips and mouth to gratify our carnal needs is at least some release...

Does it really feel so good to be taken anally and to suck cock and taste and swallow cum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm!

Spelling and grammar is really bad. Good story though!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

Great story, I hope I get my cherry popped that way

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Actually, why care about errors when you read such an intense story of love making. The type I love before being impregnated by a lovely muscled man. Wow, I would love to laydown and caress his arms. Exciting him to the point where he started getting hard again. I tell him that I must have been really good. His cock rehardening right before my eyes. I then ask if i could resuck it with my soft brown eyes looking directly at him. He then strokes my shoulders in agreement, giving me a soft nod of approval. I start slowly down kissing every spot of hairy body with my tongue. When I get to his public hair I rub my face in his hair. I feel his hands on my head stroking my head and telling me he is excited again. I could tell by the hardening of his cock and the precum. I take hold of his cock and lick at the the moisture. The saltiness excites me more. I look up at him. He was really pleased an said "yes you can." He looks really hard. I open my mouth to engulf it all. I feel his hard hands on my head pushing me to indicate he wants me to go further. After finally getting to the base, I stop. I look up and his head is buried in the pillow. I start releasing his goodness slowly. After it was all out, I went back to engulfing it again at a faster pace. Each time I pulled back, his cock got more wet. After a few minutes, both hands pushed my head down to accept all his glory. He jerked and came so much this second time. This is my dream after reading the first article.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous