Jack's Adventures 03: Allie 01

Story Info
I railed my coworker's hot artsy sister in a bar bathroom.
2.8k words
4.59
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story.

This is the story of Allie.

I worked at a music store in my early twenties, a real rundown place, one of the last bastions of CDs in Los Angeles and it looked it. I wasn't there very long and I didn't get close to any of my coworkers, with one foot always out the door and one eye always on the future. Sometimes it's hard to remember anything I did in those few months. But I remember one thing I did.

I remember Allie.

Allie wasn't a coworker and she wasn't a customer. She was the hot artsy sister of one of the employees, a guy named Blake that I didn't much care for beside his relation to her. She was in her mid-twenties, a couple inches shorter than me, with long brown hair and the willowy frame of a fashion model. She had high delicate cheekbones, cute pouty lips, and gorgeous eyes, wide and hazel, that you couldn't look into without imagining fucking her.

She'd always show up to the store in one of two modes: rockstar, with studded leather jackets and skinny jeans and jack boots, or artiste, in vintage dresses that draped perfectly across her lithe body and didn't leave much to the imagination. Her tits and ass were small but everything added up perfectly. My most persistent fantasy was having her naked up on a desk, a table, a bathroom sink, her long legs wrapped around me as I railed her tight body, her hands holding onto the edges for dear life.

The first time she walked into the store, wearing a summery low-cut romper that revealed two slender tattooed arms and almost every inch of her legs, I registered her immediately. But I don't think she registered me, and I don't blame her. I wasn't nearly as hip or stylish as she was, and I didn't imagine she was fucking anyone who looked as fresh from college as I did.

But when you don't register to someone right away, it gives you multiple chances to make a first impression. And the third or fourth time she was in I pretended I had no idea who she was and approached her.

"Can I help you find anything, miss?" I asked.

"No, I'm good," she said, looking past me. "I know Blake."

"Oh, are you his girlfriend?"

"No, he's my brother."

I laughed. That got her attention. She looked at me, confused.

"What's funny?"

"You're not joking?"

"No."

"Blake's your brother?"

"Yes."

"Blake?"

"Yes."

"It's just..."

"What?"

"It's..."

"What."

"You're really fucking hot."

She looked stunned. She stared at me, her mouth open.

"Sorry," I said, lifting my hands, "I didn't mean to insult your brother."

I walked away, inwardly smiling, knowing I'd finally made an impression. Often that's half the battle.

The rest of that day's visit, as she stood talking to Blake, I noticed her shooting glances at me. Not happy glances, but glances all the same. And on her next visit, when she walked in an almost see-through linen dress, she looked at me, I looked back, and she smiled.

We didn't talk again until a few of us at the store, including Blake, went out for drinks on a random Friday night. I'd expected us to go somewhere sleazy and cheap, but we ended up at a cocktail bar in Silver Lake with a glam punk aesthetic and overpriced drinks. We were there for a half hour, a half hour I spent a quarter listening to my coworkers, three quarters scanning the bar for women, before Blake said:

"You guys cool if Allie joins us?"

I think everyone who worked at the store, man or woman, wanted to fuck Allie, so this wasn't exactly a controversial request. I let my less suave coworkers slobber over themselves in their eagerness to say "yes" before I calmly added a "sure." But I stopped looking at the other women in the bar and settled in. My only goal that night would be to fuck Allie.

She showed up fifteen minutes later. It was a rockstar kind of night for her, in a leather jacket and tight black jeans, but the jacket was over a low cut blouse with a flared neck that dipped between her breasts. There were a lot of dudes in the bar, and I think 90% of them snuck a peek at her as she walked in. She strode confidently over to our table, her boots clopping on the floor, bangs fringing her gorgeous eyes.

As soon as she'd entered I had subtly shifted to create space next to me at our table. And it worked perfectly, her settling easily into that spot.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said, turning but not looking directly at me. "Miller?"

I was so turned on by her ordering a cheap beer in a place like this.

"You got it," I said.

As I moved to the bar, I thought about her not looking at me. I think it was a good sign. I think she knew what might happen between us, and was challenging me to prove I had what it takes.

The bartender saw me walk up and nodded at me.

"Two Millers," I said.

He raised his eyebrows, shrugged, and went to grab them.

When I brought the bottles back to the table, Allie was talking to Blake on her left, and one of my greedier coworkers had moved halfway into the gap I had vacated. I confidently squeezed back in, pushing my coworker back over, the side of my body coming into contact with Allie's, and I put the Miller in front of her.

She flicked her eyes briefly to me, said "thanks," then returned to her conversation with Blake.

We stood like that for maybe fifteen minutes, our sides touching, chatting casually with others. I took the fact that she was doing nothing to disconnect physically from me to be another good sign.

Then Blake went to the bathroom and I leaned over.

"I still don't see the resemblance," I said.

She looked at me with a wry smile.

"You're a cocky motherfucker," she said.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She stared me down, so confidently and assuredly that I felt lightning crackle between us, but I didn't break.

"Tell me about yourself," I said.

"No," she said.

"No?"

She adjusted her position and one of her legs moved between mine. I felt the top of her hip pushing against my crotch.

"This isn't going to be a get-to-know-each-other kind of thing," she said.

"What's it gonna be?" I asked.

She looked down at my mouth, then up into my eyes.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom and find out?"

She was so sexy, her eyes so gorgeous, and that line was so hot, I was scared I might start fucking her right there. I imagined Blake coming back from the bathroom, his jaw dropping at the sight of me railing Allie from behind, her ass slapping against me, her tits pressed on the table.

I smiled and lifted my beer. She lifted hers. We drank.

When Blake came back from the bathroom and Allie turned to him again, she put her ass up against my crotch. I leaned over her shoulder, pushing my quickly hardening cock up against her, and said "I'm going to the bathroom," and ducked away.

I walked down a long hallway, to where two single-use restrooms were located. Thank god one was vacant. I waited outside, looking down the hallway back toward the bar, hoping beyond hope she wasn't just fucking with me, that she wasn't having a laugh with Blake right now at my expense.

But a minute later, there she was, marching confidently down the hallway. I quickly entered the vacant restroom and left it unlocked.

I looked around. The benefit to drinking at an overpriced bar is they have more money to clean the bathroom, and this was no exception. The floor was tiled in white, black, and red; the walls were checkered with classic vinyls, all rock and pop albums. The sink was in the middle of a long wooden counter, something I noted with interest.

The door opened and closed behind me. I heard the deadbolt go. I turned.

Allie was standing there, her hip cocked.

We looked at each other.

"The fuck you waiting for?" she asked.

And I pounced. I pushed her up against the door, put my hands around the back of her neck, and started kissing her. She kissed back but her hands didn't go for my neck, they went straight to my belt buckle.

"Wasting no time," I said, in between kisses.

"We're in a crowded bar," she said, undoing the belt and then unbuttoning my jeans. "And my brother's out there."

"Fast one now, slow one later?" I said.

"We'll see," she said.

And then she got on her knees, right there on the bathroom tile, pulled my jeans and briefs down around my ankles, watched my cock spring into the air, grabbed it with her hands, put it into her cute little mouth, and started blowing me.

And holy shit was it good. By far the best in my life at that point, and still ranks near the top of all the blowjobs I've received. She was able to put more than half of my dick in her mouth without any strain, her tongue was running everywhere, her lips were pillowy soft, and she was sucking with the force of a vacuum cleaner. Thank god we were making this fast because I had no shot at lasting very long.

I put my hands into her hair and gathered it in a bunch behind her head. I watched her beautiful face as she bobbed back and forth, her pouty lips wrapped around my cock, her cheeks sucked in. Her blouse was flapping forward as she worked, and I peeked down it, trying to catch a glimpse of boob or nipple, but to no avail.

And then, to my total wonderment, she put her hands on the back of my thighs, pulled my hips toward her face, and tried to deepthroat me. She was already getting so far, but now got even further, with only an inch of my shaft showing. My dick pressed against the back of her throat, and the burst of pleasure caused it to swell even bigger. Allie gagged and pulled it out of her mouth, panting, my dick wet, saliva dripping to the tile.

"You almost got there," I said.

She looked up at me, shocked, then saw the smile across my face.

"You've got some nerve," she said, breathing heavily.

"You like it," I said. "Here."

I tightened my hand in her hair. She nodded vigorously, her eyes as wide as saucers. She looked back at my dick and opened her mouth and I put it back in, pushing as far as I could go. Allie closed her eyes tight, her mascara starting to run, my dick pressing against the back of her throat. I didn't think it could go any further, I could still see an inch of my shaft, and then something gave and I felt my head go down the back curve of her throat. Her throat then constricted around it again, she gagged, and I pulled out, my dick pulsing with pleasure. She looked up at me, taking deep shuddering breaths, a huge smile across her face.

I put my hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet, then I worked at pulling her jeans down. While I worked at her buttons and zipper, she was smiling and giggling, her hands playing lazily with my cock and balls. When I got the zipper down, I pulled her jeans down her legs and she kicked them away.

Her waist was skinny, her belly flat, a small landing strip of dark pubic hair between her legs. I got on my knees and pulled her legs apart and attacked her pussy with my tongue. The angle was tough but her little yelps told me I was doing fine.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Occupied," Allie breathed softly.

They knocked again.

"It's fucking occupied!" she yelled.

She looked down at me, still working her clit, and whispered: "We don't have time for this."

"You had time for me, I have time for you," I said.

She groaned and ran her hands through my hair. I kept going for a minute, her pussy leaking juices over my face, and then it was her turn to pull me to my feet.

She sat back on the counter by the sink and spread her legs. I walked over to her, kissed her, pulled on her thighs to bring her butt closer to the edge, and lined up my cock with her pussy. I immediately inserted it and she gasped, her arms flying back and her hands pressing against the mirror. Her pussy was tight and with every thrust the mirror rattled on the wall.

She wrapped her legs around my lower back and I pumped away, her gasping and yelping as my cock went in and out. I reached into her blouse and got a hand on one of her small tits and started pawing at it. She quickly reached up, pulled her jacket down around her upper arms, and ripped open her blouse. I was suddenly looking at her tits, perky a-cups, small but full, with light brown nipples.

I pinched and twisted one of her nipples and she gasped. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around my upper back, and bit my shoulder. This brought her ear right next to my mouth. I bit it. She bit my neck. I pulled away and grabbed her chin and held her face close, her staring at me fiercely. I then shoved my fingers into her mouth and she bit those too, briefly, before closing her mouth around them and sucking on them, still maintaining eye contact with me, her hands running up and down my back, her fingernails digging into my flesh.

Then she adjusted her hips and the angle immediately tightened her pussy around my cock. She moaned deeply and I, close to coming from the moment my dick went in her mouth, felt even closer.

I pulled my fingers out of her mouth.

"Fuck," I said. "I'm close. Don't judge me."

"Don't worry," she breathed. "Me too."

Elation flooded me that I was giving this experienced woman a good time.

"We wanted to be quick, right?" I added. "Your brother's out there."

"Please don't talk about my brother right now," she said.

"Noted."

I pushed her down and she crammed her body into the corner made by the counter and the mirror, her body horizontal and her head pressed up vertically against the wall. She panted, those wide eyes staring at me, her hair bunched up behind her head, strands flying loose over her face, while I drove my cock in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she said.

And she started to shake, her legs wrapping tighter around my lower back, one arm pressing down against the counter and the other up against the mirror.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she said, pressing her eyes closed.

"I'm gonna come too," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Here," she said.

And, her orgasm still pulsing through her, she pulled my dick out of her pussy, slid her naked body off the counter, and dropped down to her knees. She took me in her mouth and pushed me deep in her throat again, and worked what she could of my shaft and balls with her hands.

It felt so fucking good, I said "oh my fucking god," and I exploded. She kept my cock in her mouth and sucked and sucked, swallowed, and then pulled my dick out and collapsed back against the counter. I collapsed against a wall, breathing heavily, and we looked at each other, elated but too tired to smile.

"Fastest cleanup possible," she said, then gave me a weak thumbs up.

We started to wipe ourselves off and put our clothes back on. She redid her mascara, I tidied my hair. A couple minutes later we were both completely composed. Allie opened the door a crack and peeked out.

"Coast is clear," she said. "You go first. I told Blake I was going for a smoke break."

I walked out, smacking her ass as I passed, not looking back to see her reaction. I went straight for the bar so I could pretend I'd come back from the bathroom earlier. A minute later Allie appeared at my side.

"Another Miller?" I asked.

"On me," she said.

"Buying me a drink after sex?" I said. "I feel like a prostitute."

"Solid profession."

She gave me side eye and we both smiled. The bartender was heading our way.

"So," I said, "we did our fast one. Did I earn a slower one sometime?"

She looked at me straight on. She opened her mouth.

And the bartender walked up.

"What'll it be?"