Jack's Apartment Ch. 03

Story Info
Young Man has Mum and Daughter.
2.2k words
4.53
38.9k
40
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

The next morning Jack went in for breakfast, Beate looked stunning, she was glowing, she winked at Jack then brought two Cappuccinos to Jack's table, she said, "That was some night last night, Helen is so excited, she wanted me to bring her to you last night, I told her that it would be better this afternoon. She was so horny last night."

"I had a gynecologist in earlier, I asked about having unprotected sex three days before her period. She went to her office and brought me five morning-after pills and a months supply of pills. Helen takes the morning-after pill in the mornings after she has had sex and starts the pill on the first day of her period. Without the morning after pill, there was hardly any chance that she would get pregnant, this guarantees it."

Jack's breakfast was served, Beate was called to the phone, Uschi brought the phone to her, but Beate needed to write in the diary. Beate's butt looked inviting, she was wearing leggings. Uschi stayed in the restaurant to change some tables, she smiled at Jack, and Jack smiled back, her tits looked unbelievable, her nipples were hard, it was the first time Jack had seen them like this, and he looked every time he saw her.

Then a lady came into the restaurant who hugged Uschi, Jack knew immediately that this was Uschi's mum, Jack knew there and then that he wanted both of them. Then Beate came back in and sat beside Jack. The restaurant had several small rooms that each could take up to fifty covers for small parties, Beate apologised about having to leave him. Jack told her that she had a business to run.

Ruth came over and gave Beate a hug, Jack stood up, and Beate introduced Jack to Ruth. Ruth's English was perfect. Ruth was very polite, Jack asked if Uschi was her sister, Ruth squeezed Jack's arm then said, "Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it, but I'm her mother. Beate, we should meet soon for a drink, I believe Jack lives in the apartment block next to Uschi, I'd be more than happy if Jack joined us as that would help my bad English."

Beate was called away again, Ruth brought a piece of paper out of her handbag and wrote her mobile number on it saying as she gave the paper to him, "Jack, I'd love to get to know you, please message me to start the process, I'm honest and open-minded, I am sure we could have some fun, Uschi likes you too. One question what would you prefer two sisters or a mother and daughter? Then I'll know how to give you your fantasy."

Ruth then left, Jack settled his bill and left too. He didn't see Beate but knew that she would message when she had a minute. Jack got to the Golf Club, after the third lesson, he went into the Clubhouse for a coffee. He was surprised at the number of visitors that were now playing at the course. This was increasing the Club's revenue considerably. The Club President had said to Jack, "I can't find the words to thank you enough for the amount of business you are bringing to the Club, we are now in a very positive position, and it's all because of you."

Jack then sent Ruth a message, it read, "Ruth, I was pleased to meet you this morning. Yes, I would love it if we could share fantasies, but first, I would like to get to know you as a woman. I'm swamped at the moment, how would it be if we met for supper one evening? I will be in a position to do this next week, as soon as I know what evening then I'll let you know. I will be honest with you, I love being with an older woman, especially if they know what they are doing. Love to hear from you, Jack."

Jack was surprised he hadn't heard from Beate, he took his next lesson, which was his last of the day as a client was sick and had to postpone his lesson. He checked his phone, the message from Beate read, "Darling, sorry for the delay in writing to you but I've been so busy, we have so many Communion and Confirmation parties booked for the Easter holidays, we are nearly fully booked. Helen is so excited about this afternoon, I've thought maybe it's better if you do her first, I'd prefer it if you made love to her rather than a hard fuck for the first time. We must remember that she's had a lot of sex, but your cock will be her first."

"Remember our first time in the office, the foreplay was fantastic, we didn't rush it, and you made me cum so many times when you sucked my clit. I know that she will want it hard and deep when you sense that she's ready, could you ask her how she would like it? I've also arranged with my sister, she's giving us the alibi as I've told Hans that Helen and I are staying with Connie tonight. It will be wonderful having you in the morning, Helen must be up early, I'm sure that she'd appreciate a good fuck in the morning then when she has gone I'd like to be very dirty with you. I'm so looking forward to this afternoon, Jack, I love you xx Beate."

Jack replied, letting Beate know about the postponement, and he would be at his apartment at two. He also had a reply from Ruth telling him that she was available any evening and if he wanted, she would cook supper for him. She also said to him that she liked younger men who could keep it going for three hours. Jack was honest with Beate and told her that Ruth had invited him for supper.

Beate replied, "Darling, Helen and I will be there just after two-thirty, Helen wants me to shave her pussy for her, she wants it smooth for you. Helen's really horny, it will be worse tomorrow then she'll have her period. Helen asked me if she could suck you off when she has her period? Think about this, Helen loves to be fucked when she has her period. I use a strap on, and we do it in the bath as there's so much blood about."

"Would you like to do that with her? I believe it's a wonderful feeling having her warm blood flowing on your cock as you ride her. I had Edi in for lunch today, she's hot for you too. I have no problem with whom you want to go to bed with as long as you're there for me. This city is like a village, everybody knows everybody. All the women that you've mentioned are clean and healthy, and we all want to keep it that way."

"Marie, the gynecologist who helped this morning with Helen's pills, is a fifty-five-year-old widow who loves sex, I'd like to invite her for supper at your apartment then if we have any problems we have a doctor to sort it out. Take Ruth's invitation, you'll love it with Ruth and Uschi, they can be filthy. Connie, my sister, is a widow too, she would love your cock, imagine having a mother and daughter with the mother's sister? All is ok with me, but please tell me who you're doing it with first. See you at two-thirty, I love you xx."

Jack didn't reply but had a light lunch in the Clubhouse then drove home. He showered then dried himself but didn't dress, he put on a towelling bathrobe. He then sat in the lounge with a bottle of Champagne and three glasses. He poured himself a glass and thought of what Beate had written. He realised that he was free to have sex with anyone that he wanted, but he must tell Beate first.

He was happy with that, the thought of having Connie, Beate and Helen aroused him. He loved to be with older women as they could teach him so much. The doorbell rang, this surprised him as Beate had a key, then he realised that Beate was sending him a signal that she wouldn't walk into the apartment at any time. They both looked stunning, they were both wearing push up bras, their tits looked massive, Jack said, "Wow, you both look gorgeous, I've just had a quick shower, I took the liberty of only wearing this, I've some Champagne in the lounge, please come in."

Beate came in and took Jack in her arms they tongue kissed then Beate said, "Jack, please give Helen a nice welcoming kiss, we are both very nervous, but I'm sure things will go well."

Jack took Helen in his arms then said, "Helen, don't be nervous, to be honest, I'm a little nervous too."

They then kissed, Jack was surprised at how well Helen kissed, her tongue was probing deeply in Jack's mouth, he felt the weight of her massive tits on his chest, he also felt her pussy gently pushing against his leg. The kiss was long and tender with a lot of affection, Jack said when the kiss ended, "I feel much more relaxed after that, I hope that you do too, let's have some Champagne?"

They went into the lounge, Helen said, "I like how you kiss, your so tender, I like it rough too but being tender at the beginning is always better."

Jack poured their Champagne, and they sipped it and chatted generally, Helen said, "I'm so happy aunt Connie is giving us an alibi, I must be away early in the morning, would it be ok if I woke you at six?"

Helen had now broken the ice, they both put their glasses on the coffee table and they kissed and touched, Helen undid the belt of Jack's bathrobe then opened it, Jack's massive rock hard cocktail popped out, it looked so impressive, Helen said, "That's the first cock that I've seen in reality though mum and I enjoy watching port together, that by far is the biggest that I've ever seen. I'd like to go down and suck it, it will be the first cock that I've ever sucked in my life, mum has told me how to do it, I'm sure the more that I do it, the better I'll get at it. Don't be surprised if you wake up and I'm sucking your magnificent cock."

Within seconds they were all naked, the similarity between Helen and Beate's bodies was terrific. Beate was sitting in an armchair as her fingers probed her hungry cunt. Jack sat on the sofa as Helen knelt in front of him, licking and sucking his cock, she was good at it, she was taking more and more of his length in her mouth.

Then Helen's lips were wrapped around the base of Jack's cock, Helen's head was now bobbing up and down, the bulbous head of Jack's banging against the walls of Helen's throat. Helen's tongue ran the length of his cock as she came off him. Jack pulled Helen towards him and they kissed affectionately then Helen said, "That felt amazing, I was surprised that I could take all of him, but it felt wonderful, it felt great having a hard throbbing piece of living meat in my mouth and throat, I can't wait to feel him inside me."

Jack then positioned Helen on the carpet so that they could sixty-nine, Helen's clit was as big as her mum's. Jack started to suck her clit and finger fuck her. Helen loved it and was moaning with pleasure then Beate lubed Helen's ass then slid a long butt plug inside her, Helen loved it. Beate then lubed another for herself. She went back to her armchair and started playing with her pussy, she was winking and smiling at Jack. Jack then knew that Beate was happy with the way he was handling Helen.

Jack paid a lot of attention to his foreplay with Helen, who was doing a great job on his cock and balls. After thirty minutes Jack knew that Helen was ready for him, Jack said, "Helen, I think you are now ready, how would you like me to take you would you like it slow and gentle or hard and deep?"

Helen replied, "Mum has told me that you are very good at doggy style, she told me that you go so deep, I would like that but go gently at first until I get used to it then fuck me hard."

Jack got Helen on all fours on the carpet then slid his cock in gently into her hot wet cunt, she took the full length with the first thrust, Helen said, "That feels fucking amazing, I feel my cunt is filled completely, and my pussy is being stretched, Jack fucking me harder, make me your slut."

Beate was really working her pussy now, it aroused her to watch her daughter being fucked. Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going, he was also fingering Helen's clit, Helen loved this, Helen was so like her mother, she was gripping his cock at the base and the head of his cock on each thrust.

Forty-five minutes later they both climaxed within seconds of each other, Beate also had an orgasm as she watched them both cum. Helen said, "That was the best orgasm of my life, it felt so good. Let's get something to eat, then we can do it all again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers