Jack's Dad Relates to His Mom

Story Info
Lauren, Lucy join Jack & Terry.
6k words
4.67
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. You might enjoy this story more if you read my three-chapter story, "A Note to His Teacher," and then "Jack's Kinky Night With Georgie," "Jack Gets Deeper into Kinky with Terry," and "Jack Takes Terry Home, Meets Mom and Lauren" but you don't have to read any of them to like this story. All characters are 18 or over.]

Jack's mom, Deborah, was still reeling from having been dominated at their first meeting by Jack's girlfriend, Terry. Deborah was 47 and had been the dominant of the family. She had spanked Jack regularly when he turned 18 as a way of maintaining control of him in high school. This idea came to her after she wrote a note to Jack's teacher, Miss Kaden, asking her to spank him.

Deborah had dominated her husband, Jack's father, for a long time. He had not been able to satisfy her sexually, so she was able to enjoy herself by spanking her son. Terry immediately realized she could dominate Deb, and then had Jack fuck his mother to tie both Jack and Deb to her even more.

Jack's dad felt less of a man because he could not satisfy his demanding wife. He had been having trouble getting hard for quite some time. Unlike many other men in this position, he did not explore using Viagra or other erection drugs. So, when Deborah informed him that he was going to do what she said she would, since he couldn't perform, he put up no defense or opposition.

Deborah told him he was really more of a boy than a man, except that he didn't get usefully hard the way boys could easily. That meant, she said, that he really needed to be wearing panties rather than male underwear. She showed him his trousers where there were obvious pee stains on the front and told him he was a pig to boot.

"These new period panties are perfect for a man like you who doesn't wipe after he pees and gets pee stains all over his pants," she told him firmly. "I've bought a few pairs of different kinds; we'll see which ones work best for you. After you pee, I will expect you to wipe your penis and then pull up the period panties so that if you still leak, your little cock can leak into the period panel in the crotch."

She made him try on several different pairs. He cringed when she had him put on the pink ones which were so obviously aimed at women. What was he talking about, he realized. Period panties were made for women! He complained that the absorbent pads inside the male incontinence pants were too stiff, and those panties bulged out too much because the crotch padding was so thick.

After that, she decided that all his panties would instead be the period ones that women wore. After all, many of them were also intended to protect a woman from urinary and vaginal fluid leaks. They were also thin but sturdy and virtually undetectable.

When she had him put on a nice comfortable pair of beige women's period and incontinence panties, she told him that he would need to be careful to make sure the panties were pulled up far enough in front so that his penis was within the period protective padded area.

"Since the men's undies don't work well for you," she told him, " you'll have to take care that your penis stays down so that the padding absorbs any of your naughty leaks. Since you don't get erect, this should be pretty easy for you."

Jack's dad was humiliated but even though he rarely became hard, he was aroused by his wife's making him wear the female period/incontinence panties. It meant, of course, that when he used the rest room or bathroom, he needed to use a stall like a lady would instead of a urinal, because it was better when he pulled down these panties to pee than if he tried to pull the waistband down and be able to get his cock aimed to pee that way.

Deborah warned him that he had better get accustomed to using a stall in a men's room or rest room and that he would have to pull his panties down just like a woman would pee.

"You can stand to pee after your drop your trousers and pull your panties right down with them," she told him. "That is a privilege you have. If you still stain your undies, you will have to sit down to pee. And when you sit on the toilet for that or to do Number Two, you should only pull your panties down onto your thighs like most women do. Don't get sloppy and pee into the panties. They won't hold any major amount of your piss. They are geared to absorbing small amounts when you leak or don't wipe adequately."

Jack's dad started to complain that Deborah was emasculating him and shaming him for no good reason.

"Don't you dare start whining to me!" Deborah snapped. "You are wearing panties because you don't know how to avoid staining your trousers. And even more, you don't get hard enough to satisfy me or any woman. You're pitiful!"

Jack's dad knew he had disappointed Deborah. He hadn't tried to do anything to cure his erectile disfunction and he never had liked sex all that much anyway. He'd made Deb pregnant with three children, of whom Jack was the eldest. Neither Jack nor the two girls had much respect for him. They learned early on that he had not been satisfying their mother and blamed him for her bad humor which resulted in her deciding that when they turned 18 and were still at home, that they were subject to being spanked by her when they misbehaved.

For her part, Deborah had been reluctant to take up with other men. She knew she had a tendency toward being submissive, which popped up when Jack's girlfriend Terry came home from him and quickly was able to dominate her. Not only did Terry get her to lick her pussy and asshole, but then administered a severe caning to bring Deb in line.

Terry soon appreciated the problem Deb had because of her husband's absence from her bedroom satisfaction. After taking control of Deb, Terry had Jack fuck his mother in front of her. Neither Jack nor Deb showed any reluctance to engage in incestuous copulation.

Deborah had retreated to her bedroom after Terry and Jack left to visit Lauren Kaden. She found her trusty vibrator in her lingerie drawer and lay back on her bed with the skirt up and panties down to give herself another orgasm after the one Jack had brought on.

She couldn't get Jack out of her mind now. He was young and virile, and she absolutely adored having his huge cock inside her. Heck, she thought, if he wanted to fuck her in her ass, she'd even get to like that. She now concluded that there was more to Jack's relationship with Lauren Kaden than the teacher's propensity to use corporal punishment with her pupils.

She had had a good relationship with Miss Kaden after she had written to her asking her to spank Jack. She was at first delighted that Jack had hit it off with Lauren Kaden and that the teacher had effectively managed to get Jack admitted to Stanford. She had wondered about whether Terry was a good influence--she assumed they were fucking almost all the time--on Jack and his focus on academics.

But now she was wondering how the relationship with Lauren Kaden would go once she met Terry. Deb was no fool, and she figured that for whatever reason, Lauren had fallen for Jack, a preference that only must have been accelerated when Lauren saw his gigantic cock.

Even though Jack's dad was a total flame-out in the bedroom, he was quite successful in business. He ran a profitable business of which he was the sole proprietor. There was little likelihood of some competitor taking him on because he had never tried to expand his ambit too far.

He was now thinking about the future, namely, his future. He doubted that Jack would want to take over his business even though it was a good start for any young college grad. Probably he would need to wait and see if either of Jack's younger sisters wanted to take on the challenge, or maybe their spouses would, should they marry anytime soon.

He grinned and reminded himself that he should seriously contemplate one of those candidates taking over when he was ready to relinquish the reins. Candy and Meg were both in high school and seemed likely to do well both in college and in the marriage competition. They were personable and attractive. He had no glimmer of whether either was sexually active yet.

He had been pussy-whipped by his wife. Deb made him submit to an embarrassing inspection any time she wanted. He had to drop his trousers and panties so she could see if he had stained the panties. If she found the slightest stain, he would be spanked. So far, Deb had not spanked him in front of Jack or the girls. But she always made it clear that if she felt it was needed, that could happen.

So, he was surprised that night when he came up to go to sleep with his wife, although they hadn't had sexual relations for ages. Deb looked at him and smiled. When they were both under the covers, she reached over and started playing with his flaccid cock. She knew what she was about. She teased him gently under his scrotum and softly ran her nail up and down his shaft, teasing the tip of his cock.

He found himself unusually stimulated by her play. Amazingly to them both, his cock responded to her manipulation and was getting firmer and harder than she had ever recalled. She whispered in his ear that she was ready for him and that she was truly happy that he was ready too.

He hadn't forgotten how he should mount her. She spread her legs lewdly and helpfully. Then she guided his hard cock with her fingers right into her very wet, warm, and hairy pussy. This time was different, he felt. She was really into it. She pressed her inner vaginal muscles onto his cock, and he loved it.

"Thank you, Deb," he managed to whisper into her ear. "You've made my day and my night. In spite of everything, I really do love you. Tell me about this girl whom Jack brought back with him."

"I think they are probably fucking a lot of the time," Deb said. "I guess being around them for a few days has sharpened both of us up. I'm pleased at what my having you wear panties seems to have done for you, sweetie."

They made love together for quite some time. Finally, she was ready to cum and when he saw she was on the edge, he thrust powerfully, felt her contract inside, and he let himself go--firing his jism deep inside her cunt. He knew that she might continue dominating him but figured he had secured some higher standing for himself this time.

Lauren Kaden expected another phone call from Jack, so she was pleased that he telephoned her the next day. Jack thanked her for giving them such a wonderful time and was pleased that she invited him over again for the next day. She emphasized how much she had enjoyed meeting Terry and hoped she would again accompany him.

Terry was delighted that they would spend some more time with Lauren. She respected Lauren's easy ability to deal with any situation and now understood why Jack was in awe of her. This time they brought some good wine and some flowers, too.

Lauren greeted them, dressed to kill. When Terry complimented her on how fabulous her outfit and appearance were, Lauren merely smiled and said she was happy that Terry appreciated her style. They had all just sat down with some drinks when the doorbell rang and Lauren rose to welcome Lucy Benton, who had been Jack's physics teacher. Like Lauren, Lucy had spanked and caned Jack in class. Jack remained somewhat wary of her as he had not had the same experience in bed with her as he later had with Lauren. They were the two teachers who maintained the use of corporal punishment--spanking and caning--in the school.

Lucy was more on the petite side with dark auburn hair and a nice shape. She smiled and said she was pleased to see Jack again and to have learned how well he had been doing academically.

"I knew you had it in you to succeed," she told him, "so that was why I bothered to punish you in class as I did." Lauren explained to Terry, "Lucy and I were two of the few teachers who continued to spank and cane in class when we felt these steps were justified."

Terry responded that she had great respect for them both and did observe with a smile that she had spanked and caned Jack, too.

"I've only done that because it has made him that much more motivated, I've found," she told them. "Now I know that I did the right thing because it worked so well for him when you both took charge of him."

Lauren grinned and thanked her. Then she suggested to Jack that with these three women present who had had the presence of mind to take him in hand, he needed to submit to being caned.

Terry was only slightly surprised. Jack was surprised and began worrying about what he had gotten himself involved in here. Then she asked Lauren who should be the first to wield the punishing hand.

"I will spank him first," Lauren replied, "then Lucy will cane him. After that, you can decide whether you want to apply any of the implements I have to his bottom, and also take him into bed with you. How does that sound?"

"Fine," Terry grinned. She decided that she might learn some techniques from these competent dominant schoolteachers.

Jack started to say something, but Terry quickly turned toward him and said sweetly, "You don't have anything to say about this, Jack. Take off your trousers."

Jack knew he had no choice but to comply with Terry's order, which was no less forceful for its having been stated so simply and in a normal tone of voice.

Terry pointed to the center of the room, indicating where Jack should stand, in his tee shirt and boxers.

"Thank you, Terry, for putting him in his naughty spot," Lauren complimented her. "Bad boys need to contemplate what will be happening to them." She got up, stood behind Jack, and pulled his boxers down and off. Then she handed him the red ruffled panties that he had been shocked by when she presented them to Terry to have him wear during their last visit. She merely nodded to him, which was enough to get him to put them on and pull them up.

"Hmm," Lucy commented. "Jack looks quite smart in those undies, doesn't he?"

Terry agreed and said she appreciated Lauren's having presented them to him for him to wear during his disciplining.

Then Lauren sat herself in a straight chair and beckoned Jack with her finger. He walked to her and without prompting, remained still as she pulled down the shameful ruffled panties just below his bottom, and then had him lay across her smart navy-skirted lap.

Lauren adjusted his position and then placed her palm on his bared bottom and without further ceremony, began spanking him, quite hard right from the start. It did not take long for Jack to begin to groan and then cry out as Lauren's spanks turned his bottom quite red. She reached down between his legs with her hand and ran her finger under his scrotum and up his shaft.

"He seems to have been aroused by my spanking," she reported in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. Then she ordered him to stand and show Lucy and Terry how he had responded. They smiled as they viewed his large erect cock. Jack, however, was not smiling.

"You're being quite naughty, Jack," Lucy now interjected. "Miss Kaden did not say you could have such an imposing erection." She pointed under her short tweed skirt. Jack realized immediately that she was intent on having him satisfy her orally before she caned him.

When he knelt in front of her and stuck his face under her skirt, he found himself sniffing and then licking her tiny maroon thong. After he had begun his oral service over her panty, she reached down and pulled it down her thighs, then legs, and finally took it off. Jack responded to her finger pointing him back under her skirt.

This time his mouth encountered her full auburn bush through which he applied his tongue to her tight pussy. He inhaled her powerful womanly scent and could not get the delightful prospect of fucking her out of his mind. However, he licked her and felt her labia puff up and spread so that his tongue was now teasing her hard little pleasure button. Then he responded to her instruction and moved his tongue to press it into her vaginal opening.

For her part, Lucy was enjoying his attentions to her pussy. She moved her bottom as his tongue penetrated her hole. She knew she was very wet and likely to cum quickly. When she did, she sprayed Jack's face with her female vaginal fluid. She let herself enjoy the orgasm. Then she told him to stand up.

Lucy stood and pointed to the end of the couch. Jack knew he was meant to bend over it. Lucy reached into her handbag and withdrew her thin cane, which she swished in the air, out of Jack's line of sight but which he heard and clearly was frightened by.

Then the petite physics teacher moved behind him, placed the cane on his bare bottom, drew it back, and fired a stinging stroke right across the middle of his cheeks. She let that stroke sink in and then proceeded to give him two quick sharp strokes below the first on his bottom. Jack was unable to keep from crying out at these searing strokes.

"Oh, poor baby," Lucy said rather disparagingly. "Now that you're in college, you can take a longer caning." She then struck again with her thin cane, landing three quick strokes further down his bottom, nearing the crease with his thighs.

This really hurt, Jack told himself when he couldn't keep from screaming. But now Miss Benton observed that while she normally awarded "six of the best," she would now continue the caning past six. She drew it back again and gave him two harsh hits on the crease above his upper thighs. Jack screamed again but was now afraid she would give him more.

Lucy drew her cane back and now delivered one very strong stroke right down the middle and announced that the caning was now completed. She turned to Terry.

"You can decide if you want to finish him off with a strap or tawse," Lucy told her. "Or if you wish to use my cane, it is yours."

"I think he's been sufficiently punished for now," Terry quietly responded. She looked at Lauren. "Can we go into the bedroom?"

"Certainly," Lauren answered. "Would you like us to join you with him there?"

Terry grinned and said, "Absolutely. I think we can all have a nice time of it. Thanks so much for showing me how you discipline, too."

When she had led Jack into Lauren's bedroom, with its large, commodious bed, Terry slowly disrobed and finally unhooked and took off the soft sports bra she had worn. Then she slipped her stylish white-and-aquamarine-striped hicut panties down and off, revealing her red-haired bush, through which her labia were visible. She climbed onto the bed and asked Jack to join her as she spread her legs well apart.

She was amazingly unselfconscious in front of these attractive and quite dominant women. Knowing that she had a nice figure, just the right-sized boobs, and confidence, she knew that Jack was ready for sex after taking those hurtful spanks and nasty cane strokes.

Lauren and Lucy casually removed their clothing and climbed onto the other side of the bed. Lucy proceeded to get between Lauren's long, shapely legs and apply her talented tongue to Lauren's gorgeous pussy. She reached up to caress Lauren's perfectly proportioned breasts.

Jack saw Terry's pretty intimate area and followed her up onto the bed. Then he went between her legs and began licking her already wet split. Terry had let her pubes grow out so that she now looked like a mature woman between her legs. She welcomed Jack's oral attentions. After smiling happily as he caressed her breasts and gently tweaked her dark nipples, she then whispered to him that she wanted him inside her.

Despite the spanking and caning he had received; Jack was still turned on by watching the two teachers frolicking next to Terry and him. His very crimson bottom notwithstanding, Jack moved back far enough so that his cock was positioned at Terry's vaginal opening. He slowly pressed into her tight groove and proceeded as she told him he could move further inside her cunt. Then he slowly began an in-and-out motion that seemed to stir Terry's responsive movement of her bottom in response to his thrusts.

12