Jack's Dad Relates to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take very long for both of them to heat up sufficiently to be on the edge of cumming. Lucy grinned as she whispered in Terry's ear: "Would you be all right with letting him finish off with me?"

Having reached orgasm, Terry was in a generous mood because she now was in awe of the two incredible teachers who had demonstrated their capacity to discipline Jack effectively. She told Jack to hold off and to finish inside Lucy, who thanked her profusely and told Jack to lay on his back.

Meanwhile, Lauren motioned to Terry to come over and cuddle with her. She applied her talented fingers to Terry's sopping muff. Terry was transported into a reverie as this beautiful woman stimulated her in the precise places where she was most readily aroused. She let herself lie back as Jack had, allowing Lauren to work her magic.

Lauren savored Terry's charming vulval lips and licked them lusciously. Then she efficiently stepped into a pretty pink harness she strapped around her waist and through her legs. She had inserted a relatively modestly sized dildo into the opening in the harness. She then helped Terry to turn over and get up on all fours.

Lucy moved up so that her cute little pussy was staring Jack in his face. She let herself move vertically until Jack's mouth was almost on her vaginal entrance. Without being told, Jack began licking the petite teacher's looming cunt. He couldn't believe that he was providing oral service to this dominating gamin-sized lady who had just caned him mercilessly.

For her part, Lucy's immediate need was for Jack's tongue in her vagina. She urged him to push his tongue inside her. Jack enjoyed this; he loved the taste and odor of Lucy's pussy. She felt more turned on now than when he had earlier licked her down there under her short skirt.

Lauren always had different tubes of lube in her nightstand. She carefully used her fingers to take some and gently massage Terry's anal area with it as well as inserting her lubed finger into Terry's cute anal opening.

Terry responded to Lauren's pleasing insertion and wanted her to keep her finger in there." Don't worry," Lauren whispered in her ear, "I'll go very slowly." She got on her knees behind Terry and slowly pressed her slim dildo into Terry's anus. It was a small one but big enough so that Terry felt delightfully filled in her rear.

She whispered that Lauren could move in and out with more speed. The blonde-haired woman began thrusting and withdrawing but not moving her dildo all the way out.

Terry loved the surprisingly erotic feeling of Lauren's body against her bottom. She was already moaning and saying loudly how good she was feeling. Soon, Lauren's motions were able to bring her off. Terry exploded in an orgasm stronger than she had ever remembered having.

Meanwhile, Jack was bringing Lucy off as her pudenda loomed in front of his face. She came strongly and this time, Jack could tell that in her ardor she released a jet of pee. He was delighted that the physics teacher responded with this charming loss of control.

"Oh, my god," Lucy said, red-faced with shame. "I peed on you, Jack. I'm sorry.

"No problem," Jack smiled as he now helped her turn over and lie on her back with her legs spread. He was thinking that if he brought her off now, she might let more pee out on him. He watched as she spread her legs and he focused on her wet pussy. Then he supported his body on his arms to avoid crushing the petite Lucy.

Then she reached down and helped his cock into her tight hole. Once in, Jack began thrusting and Lucy was again in heaven as she felt herself getting more and more aroused. She didn't think she would be so excited after having cum from Jack's oral service, but soon she was on the edge.

"I'm just about there," she whispered, "so you can cum when you want."

Jack plunged his cock back into her lovely, still tight vagina and after a few more thrusts, he felt her inner muscles pressing him in rhythm and he let go and blasted his cum deep inside her. As she came just after he exploded, she felt her pee spurt out again. There was more this time. She was doubly embarrassed.

She surmounted the twinge of embarrassment, however, and smiled at Jack.

"You sprung the pee out of me twice, you wonderful boy," she cooed. This time, it was on his cock, and some had landed on the bed. "Oh," she said fearfully, looking at Lauren, "I'm sorry, Lauren, I've let some pee out on your bed. Jack had me so energized..."

Lauren told her that it was no problem. She was focused on making Terry feel good after her huge anally induced orgasm. Terry thanked her and then hugged her tightly.

Lauren, however, had another idea. "Lucy," she said to the still-shamed physics teacher her close friend and sometime lover, "you peed twice on Jack. I think that since you caned him rather hard, he should have the chance to give you a dose of your cane on your naughty bottom."

Lucy Benton gave a small smile. "You're right, of course, Lauren," she responded. "This apparently is something I need to deal with, but I do recognize that I do deserve to be caned if Jack believes that is appropriate. And certainly, he should be the one to cane me if he thinks it is the right thing to do."

Jack was nonplused for a moment to be put between the two teachers, the only teachers who had both spanked and caned him, when he was at school and during this very evening.

"Miss Benton," he began, "I do hope I can call you Lucy now."

Lucy immediately nodded her assent and replied quickly, "Of course you can, dear boy."

"I appreciated your taking the trouble to correct me here earlier," Jack resumed. "I must admit that your releasing pee while we were 'engaged' did surprise me. Under the circumstances and since you have given your agreement that this is up to me, I do feel you have earned a dose of the cane. Please assume the position by bending over the side of the bed."

While still surprised despite realizing immediately that she would be caned when this conversation started, Lucy found herself aroused by the prospect of this young man who had been her student, whom she had disciplined herself both in school and on this very occasion, was now going to apply her own thin cane to her bare bottom.

Lucy walked over to the side of the bed and lay across it, spreading her legs well apart. This revealed both her small, only slightly recessed asshole and her lovely diminutive cunt visible through her legs.

Lauren handed the thin cane to Jack, with a sweet smile on her face. Terry watched her boyfriend begin the process of maturation that would start with his disciplining his former teacher who had punished him by caning his bare bottom harshly.

Jack took the cane from Lauren and stood behind Lucy, standing on the left of her exposed bottom. He was experiencing a range of feelings surging through his brain. He had enjoyed having sex with Lucy Benton, especially because she had become an object for him during high school since she did recognize his talent but did not hesitate to discipline him severely when he misbehaved.

He laid the cane on the middle of her small bottom, carefully drew it back, and using his wrist, snapped the cane on her alabaster bottom. He heard the quiet thwip sound when the cane struck her buttocks. Lucy let out a small moan, indicating that she was able to withstand even a powerful stroke of the cane.

Jack had learned the techniques of caning by observing both Miss Kaden and Miss Benton when he was in their classes and had been caned by each woman teacher. He allowed some time to pass for the first stroke to have its effect. He watched as the distinctive red line appeared on her bottom. Then he applied the next stroke slightly below the first, again waiting a good thirty seconds before delivering the third stroke slightly above the first.

Lucy was now feeling the lingering sharp pain imparted by the strokes of the cane. She now was hoping Jack would stop with the traditional 'six of the best'. While she let out a small scream after the third stroke, she let out a bigger one after the fourth landed further down on her cheeks below the second.

After the standard wait between strokes, Jack delivered a powerful fifth stroke further down, in the crease between her bottom and her thighs. Lucy's small bottom meant that he had reached this exceedingly tender place sooner than might have happened with a larger woman. This diabolical stroke elicited a high-pitched scream from Lucy. Terry for one was both aroused but deeply sympathetic to what Lucy was enduring. She now remembered when Jack had disciplined her at Stanford.

For the sixth stroke, Jack made the stroke land diagonally across the previous five strokes, which drew even wilder screaming from Lucy. He then delivered a seventh stroke, belying Lucy's now forlorn hope that the caning would end at six strokes. Jack waited again before delivering an eighth stroke, a powerful one right across the middle of her already striped buttocks.

Lucy screamed and hoped wildly that this hurtful stroke might signal the finish of the punishment.

"You have now been disciplined, Miss Benton, for your startling loss of control," Jack intoned. "I truly hope this has impressed you with your need to resolve this problem. I'm truly sorry that this might put a note of hesitation on your part to engage in this kind of delightful occasion. So, I promise to respect you and your standing, completely regarding this entire matter as closed on my part."

He smiled at Lucy. She stood, smiled at him, and walked to him, taking him in her arms and kissing him on his mouth.

"Thank you, Jack, for disciplining me for my shameful loss of urinary control," she said plainly. "You are a wonderful lover, and Terry is surely privileged to be your girlfriend. I wish both of you nothing but the best. I also hope that all of us are willing to pay the price for our particular shortcomings during our conversations."

She stopped speaking in an effort to avoid breaking down into happy tears. "I feel like a very lucky girl to have been disciplined so wonderfully by such a fine young man," she exuded. "Lauren," she asked, "would you be kind enough to have me report to you each day at school in your study so that you might inspect a pantiliner I will wear in my panties each day. If you find any stains, be they from pee, poo, or my period, I would like you to punish me for my carelessness in any manner you deem suitable."

Miss Kaden seemed taken aback by this request from Lucy Benton, her close friend and lover, who appeared to desire to submit herself to Lauren in the most humiliating manner.

"Of course, Lucy," Lauren enunciated, "I will accept the responsibility of lowering your panties each day to ensure that you have in no way soiled them with stains caused by urine, feces, or menses. Please plan to report to my study at 4:00 P.M. each day until you have succeeded in passing my inspection for a working week."

Now, Jack and Terry came over and took Lucy in their arms and hugged her tightly. Lucy grinned and petted Jack's cock while they were pressed together. Terry gave in to the temptation to insert her finger into Lucy's still wet cunt and tease the very tip of her hard, aroused clit.

Lucy suddenly realizing that she now had a very pressing need to finish the peeing she had begun when fucking Jack. "Sorry," she smiled, "I need to take care of an urgent need in the bathroom."

Jack decided he wanted to give Lucy something to improve her spirits after he had definitely caned her as hard as she had punished him. "I'd like to accompany you," he said with a grin. Lucy was surprised but took his hand as they walked quickly to the bathroom.

Once there, Jack lay down on his back in the bathtub. He beckoned Lucy with his finger to squat over his face. She now had a wide grin on her face as she positioned herself over him. Jack mused on how cute Lucy looked and was looking forward to what was coming next.

Lucy felt her pee coming down her urethra as she moved her bottom over Jack's face. The stream emerged and Jack kept his mouth open to receive the hot piss. It was obvious that Lucy had really needed to pee and that she released it almost involuntarily during their sex. Her pee was strong from having been in her body needing to be released. Jack found that he savored the lovely strong smell and its salty taste.

When Lucy's pee stream tailed off, Jack lifted his face to lick her vulval split clean. He tasted the combination of Lucy's pee, his cum, and her vaginal fluids. Then Lucy suggested he stand up and she started the shower so they both could rinse off. Jack carefully soaped the petite physics teacher as she washed his cock and balls and under his arms.

He felt a special attraction to the petite but highly dominant Lucy. "You have such an incredible, gorgeous, lovely body," he exulted, and the hard shell of Lucy's teaching attitude melted. They hugged each other and kissed deeply.

"We'd better get dried," Lucy advised him, "I don't want to push your girlfriend Terry's tolerance too far."

"If you make love with me the way you did," Jack went on, "you can discipline me to your heart's content."

Lucy smiled and kissed him again. Maybe, she thought, quite similarly to her friend Lauren, maybe he would want her for good when he finished college. They walked out of the bathroom nonchalantly.

"We have so enjoyed both of you here, Jack and Terry," Lauren announced. "We should now enjoy a light supper I've prepared for us. And I do hope this is only the first of many such occasions for all of us."

12