Jack's Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember princess, trust Daddy."

And then I heard a double click noise. Daddy's hand fell away but the cold metal device did not. Then he spun me around.

He leaned to my ear and whispered, "this next step is going to hurt baby, I can't look, I am going to hate to see you cry but remember Daddy loves you and the pain will go away shortly."

He reached over to the sink and pulled out a tube of something (I later discovered was an adhesive). First, he massaged the cream onto one of my tits. Kneading and groping my tit and pinching my nipple. The pinches hurt, oh damn did they hurt. I started to get teary-eyed again. Hoping the pain would be over with. But that wasn't the pain Daddy was referring to.

After he was done massaging the cream into my tits and torturing my nipple, Daddy pressed a heavy prosthetic breast to my own. He forced his body forward while pressing the boob to my own, holding me tight like a clamp. He held it there for several minutes. He would give it a little bounce a few times. I think to check the adhesive to see if it set yet. I noticed when he let go of the weight each time there was a minor sharp pain through my nipple. And then finally he completely pulled his support of the weight away and just as suddenly I could feel the weight tugging on my chest, I yelped out in pain. Something was biting my nipple.

Ouch, it hurt so badly.

"Don't worry baby girl it's going to go away, try really hard to endure the pain sweetheart, it will be there all the time now but it will ease as your nipples become more adjusted."

And then we went through the whole process again on my other tit and nipple. The pain was too much to bear. I cried, aloud, it hurt. I was crying, He spun me, and pulled me close.

"There, there, princess, you're doing really well, hold on baby, be Daddy's good girl."

His chest helped carry some of the weight of my new tits but I could still feel the biting sensation. I tried to turn my face to look up into Daddy's eyes. I was going to ask what was going on, but as I turned the weight shifted, the biting clamped hard. When I looked at Daddy I could only cry.

"Now, now baby. Daddy is so proud of you princess. Stick with it baby, you're doing a great job. It won't be much longer. The pain from those little clamps inside your new tits will soon only be there to remind you that I want your titties to be sensitive to my touch."

And with that, he cupped and jiggled each of my tits. The pain went through the roof. I winced and cried some more.

"Follow me, princess, come with Daddy," He said as he took my hand and walked me through the living room space into the bedroom.

Each step my tits bounced and the nipple clamps bit down. I cried all the way, but I did notice that even so little it was, the pain was not as bad now. Daddy could notice.

"See baby girl, Daddy promised it wouldn't be so bad," he said with a grin on his face, "But you will feel it every time Daddy gets those pretty tits bouncing, so enjoy it."

Once we were in the bedroom I could see more sexy clothing and lingerie lying on the bed.

"Get dressed princess," Jack ordered, " bra and garter first."

Once I put the bra on he turned me around and again I heard a double click. Daddy was placing a lock onto the bra. He didn't want me to remove it. Once the garter was in place, also locked.

"Now the stocking sissy, real slow so Daddy can take in his little whore, make it look sexy."

I slowly and gently unrolled the stockings up my legs, one at a time, slipping them to the grater. As I leaned forward to do the stockings I could feel the weight of my new breasts tugging on my nipple. The pain over shadowed the size and beauty of my large boobs. But even with the pain I could not help to notice how the tits changed and shaped my body.

"Stand sissy, stand and twirl on your tiptoes."

As I did, the tits adjusted, the pain adjusted, the stocking adjusted. On my toes, twirling.

"You are looking so sexy bitch, you are looking so fucking sexy. Put those panties and that teddy on sweetheart. We might have to hurry along faster than I hoped, Daddy is getting fucking horny for that pussy".

I started to pull the panties up. Daddy forced me over and spun me around.

"Slowly whore, slowly, and wiggle that ass around while you pull them panties across that beautiful ass of yours."

I did as I was told. No man here any longer. Just a sissy whore that wanted Daddy to be happy with his princess. I can still feel the tit teeth biting into my nipples with every move. Daddy could tell and he loved it. He loved his princess being owned by his device and what it was doing to me to take me further down the path I recently felt was an obligation.

Once the panties were on, I stood up. Tits are still here, owe. Grabbing the teddy, I pulled it up and over my head and slid it down my body as it dropped across my shoulders and came to rest naturally over my ass. Daddy grabbed, spun me, wrapped his arms around me, kissed me on my neck, nibbled my ears.

"You're so beautiful sweetheart, you are so fucking sexy, you are going to be such a beautiful princess."

He walked me backward with him as he moved back to sit in a chair.

"Grab the lube baby, its time."

I reached for the lube.