Jack's Kinky Night With Georgie

Story Info
Directed sex, with a few kinks, and hopes for Lauren.
4.4k words
4.7
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

[This story includes bodily functions as well as discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. You might enjoy this story more if you read my three-chapter story, "A Note to His Teacher" and also "Jack Gets Deeper into Kinky with Terry," but you don't have to do that to like it. All characters are 18 or over.]

My relationship with Terry deepened as the academic quarter moved along. It had changed ever since Terry had taken a spanking from me. And that had happened because she had resisted my kissing her after my taking a sip of the Strawberry Crudescence cocktail she had made for me.

Terry had mixed up the cocktail using the "cream pie" flow from her vagina after we had enjoyed some period sex when she had gotten her period. Terry was terribly horny during her menses, and I savored period sex. Terry mixed up the flow which was made up of her menstrual flow and my cum, with an infusion of club soda made for bubbling.

Then she added the pièce de resistance: a few pieces of the bowel movement her friend and suitemate Georgina had excreted during the play session in the bathtub. Terry had picked it up in some toilet paper and secreted it on a lower shelf in the bathroom.

When she presented the cocktail to me, I'd immediately noticed and smelled the "chocolate" balls in the liquid. The taste was as foul as I expected when I took a sip, but when Terry resisted my kiss (because she knew what was in the glass!), she realized herself that she had misbehaved and deserved to be spanked.

This development had surprised me, because until then, I'd no reason to doubt that Terry was a total dominatrix intent on subjugating me for as long as I was her boyfriend. Now I knew that she had switch tendencies.

We continued to study together and also spend time together, often in Terry's room, where we fucked on and in her bed and also played games in the suite's bathroom. Georgie and Fran, her roomies, knew what was going on and sometimes participated in our play.

Terry was not possessive. She found it enjoyable to encourage her suitemates to have sex with me, so long as she was present to observe the fun as a voyeur. She would ask me later how I enjoyed my coition with the two. Fran was shorter, with nice breasts, and a bit curvier and rounder than Terry. I found her wonderful to fuck as she was warm inside and out. Georgina, usually called George or Georgie, was a tall girl with a nice build, and very athletic, all of which made sex with her exciting for me.

I was already thinking of my first trip home, at the end of Autumn Quarter in December. I'd be able to get there just before Christmas and would have a week or so, maybe more. I was torn over whether to correspond with the two teachers whom I really liked. Mostly, I was envisioning seeing Lauren in her apartment again. I figured it would make the most sense to write to her, maybe by e-mail. I didn't have the nerve to contact Miss Benton until I got home.

I started drafting an e-mail to Lauren Kaden that would have the right tone. It would be awful to frost her and put her off so that I'd not be able to see her for what could be a long time. If it worked with her, I had a feeling she might be up for involving Lucy Benton in our get-togethers.

It seemed best to adopt a light tone, not to be taking all of this too seriously so she wouldn't feel I was being obsessive or stalking or simply weird. She obviously liked me. That was not just because in essence, she seduced me; it was also that she prepped me to apply for college and got me into Stanford as well as Swarthmore. If it hadn't been for Lauren, I wouldn't be where I am, no kidding.

So, I started trying to draft what I felt was an incredibly important message. I tried to decompress; taking this too seriously would make it impossible to get the tone right.

Dear Lauren,

I'm having an amazing time at Stanford. The courses and profs are exciting and many of the other students in my classes and my living place have become friends already. The suite system encourages making friends with suitemates. You'll not be surprised that I've made friends with some girls in my class, too.

I get to come home before Christmas when Autumn Quarter ends here. During my time there, I'd love to be able to get together with you, firstly to thank you in person for all you did to help me get into this wonderful place. Part of my delight, of course, is waking up every morning to another nice, sunny day. I hope you'll be in town when I'm home because I realize that you get a break from school then, too.

Thanks again for making it possible for me to go to college here. I'm going to be an English major, because you did lead me to the great enjoyment I get from my reading, and I like to think I can find a good career if it's my major, no matter what the conventional wisdom says.

All my very best,

Jack

I decided that I'd relax and not spend time worrying how Lauren Kaden would respond to my email, if indeed she did respond. I returned to my work and then got a text from Terry asking if I would meet her for coffee. I texted back that I'd love to and suggested a place near where she was living.

When we met, she was dressed in a navy top and a pair of cerise shorts. This outfit was absolutely perfect for her. I told her how much I liked it. She grinned and said it was good that our tastes were similar.

"By the way, I enjoyed the time we had with your roommates," I ventured. "I like them."

"Well, they like you too," Terry laughed.

"Sounds like there's more to that," I mumbled.

"There is," Terry replied. "George asked if I would be peeved if she went out with you."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked, innocently.

"Not sure," she tried to smile. "I do like you a lot, Jack."

"I like you a lot too, Terry Sue," I matched her.

"That's not my name," she protested.

"It sounds like it should be," I countered. Then I kissed her. Just like that.

"Anyway, I'll get to the point: I'm pretty sure she'd like to fuck you," Terry declared.

"Wow," I said, "should I be happy about that?"

"Would you like to fuck her?" Terry responded.

"How would you feel about it?" I asked.

"Not sure," she said. "I'm not the jealous type, but I've not had to deal with this kind of thing before."

"Mature college girls don't cry," I proffered.

"I do have an idea, which I think you might like," I said.

Terry waited for me to say more.

"I'll take her out for coffee or something and then we'll come back to your suite," I began. "She'll have the idea that we're going to do it there. We'll go into her room. I'll tell her I'm very fond of her, but I then tell her that I agreed you could be there when we do it. I add that I expect you will be in charge and tell us exactly what we can do and when we can do it."

I knew Terry liked this because she grinned that special grin, she gave me when she was pleased.

"I do like the idea of directed sex...when I'm the director," she said calmly. "I know that when it happens, I will have very mixed feelings just because I'd rather be the one fucking, but your idea does turn me on."

"It will be different from when we all were playing in your room," I added, "but at least we have the experience that that worked for us, at least I think it did."

There were others in the café, but she took me in her arms and kissed me sweetly.

I kissed her next.

I texted Georgina and asked her if she'd like to join me for dinner a few nights later at a lovely place in Palo Alto we could walk to.

"Not fancy but fun," I promised her.

"Did Terry tell you I fancied you?" she texted back.

"Yes," I responded, "and she was ok with us getting together--in all meanings of that."

"It's a deal," she answered.

The dinner proceeded nicely. I picked Georgie up at her living place and we walked the short distance into the town. The restaurant was just full enough for there to be some buzz in the room. We shared some gemelli and then some eggplant parm--George, it turned out, was something of a vegetarian, not a vegan, and I had no problem with what she picked.

I realized that we'd never been alone together before. She told me what her life had been like before she got to college. She grew up in southern California but was not a Valley Girl. She was bright and good in school, but her being a good athlete made her socially better adjusted.

We walked back. I said I'd had a lot of fun when we had been together with Terry and Fran, so I liked the idea of our getting together.

She looked me in the eye, smiled a wide smile, and said, "Jack, let's be direct with each other: I'd like to fuck you and I think you'd like to fuck me."

I grinned and said that seemed pretty accurate to me. I added that I did have one addition to that program. I said very plainly that I'd like Terry to be there when we do it and that I would not have sex with her, but she would also direct us while we screwed.

"It's definitely kinky, but I don't think based on our past encounters, you would find that all that weird," I added.

Georgina stopped to think for a moment and took me in her arms as she whispered to me that so long as we were in bed together and enjoying ourselves, she was game for whatever I wanted.

I decided it didn't make sense right then to tell her about the cocktail Terry made for me after our get-together that featured pieces of Georgie's poo as the "chocolate" in the soda, so to speak.

We arrived at the suite and slipped right into her room. She had decorated it with flair and showed an artistic sense. I took her in my arms and kissed her and she extended the kiss and moved her tongue into my mouth, so I reciprocated.

I asked her if she wanted me to invite Terry to join us now.

"Sure," she said, "so long as she doesn't make it a threesome."

"Point taken," I replied, and she went off to find Terry, going through the inner suite passage by the shared bath.

Terry was with George when they returned. She said she thought we'd enjoy being directed by her and that she'd only stay as long as we wanted although she laughed as she admitted she was a confirmed voyeur.

The first thing she said was telling us was for me to undress Georgie. I moved over to George, hugged her again, and helped her slip off her skirt and top. She pulled off her socks and shoes.

"Unhook her bra, Jack," Terry now ordered. I did that and she said, "Good boy. You listened. Now take it off and worship her tits."

I freed Georgie's nice rack and first petted them and then began to lick and suck first one and then the other and pressed my face in her cleavage. George clearly was enjoying this.

Terry told her to take my shirt and shorts off. I slipped off my moccasins. Then she said Georgie should slip my underpants off--they were blue boxer briefs--and see whether I was erect, as she suggested I would be.

Terry was correct and said Georgie could do what she wanted with my erection. So, my date then softly teased my shaft, running her fingers very lightly up from the base of my scrotal sac, and reached down to tease me between my scrotum and my anus.

This was getting me erect and very turned on. Terry then told me to slip Georgie's panties off and then get down between George's legs on the bed and lick her split. She said George could tell me where she wanted me to focus down there.

Her legs were nicely spread so I could admire her well-trimmed auburn-haired pussy. I leaned up between her legs and started licking her labia and her opening. She seemed to respond to this, so I moved up and tickled the tip of her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, that's good!" she said, "keep doing that!"

Terry re-asserted her role and confirmed that I could keep doing what George asked me to do. I figured that Terry must be getting hot just from watching us play with each other's genitals.

"Get your tongue up her cunt," Terry ordered crisply. I was taken aback by the directness of that command.

Yet I did what I was told and liked the sweet taste of Georgie's vagina. I realized that Georgie's being tall made her chest stand out. She had nice boobs, not huge, but proportional to her frame. I played with her nipples as I licked her cunt.

George was already hot: she was moving her bottom in rhythm and starting to make the motions of fucking.

Terry noticed this, of course, and told me I could put only one inch of my cock into George's cunt. This was her toying with us because I was as aroused as George obviously was. I carefully inserted my cock into her opening, and one inch meant a bit less than the glans was inside her.

She smiled at me and held her arms around me. It was marvelous but only having the one inch in her was horribly frustrating, too, for Georgie as well as for me. "Because you both have been well behaved," Terry intoned, she then said I could go deeper and then pull almost all the way out and then begin fucking her in earnest. I did just that and Georgie was clearly close to cumming.

She now was bucking, and her inner muscles were pressing on my cock in rhythm. I loved it and felt I loved her, too. We were moving in unison, and I figured Terry either was enjoying her role or bothered because she wanted to fuck, too.

Georgie suddenly tried to sit up straight, and I realized she was in the midst of a powerful orgasm. It stimulated me to blow my cork too and she hugged me and wrapped not only her arms but her legs around me. It was just out of this world: never had I enjoyed sex so much.

I slipped out of her, and we lay on our backs holding each other around our shoulders. I was out of breath for a brief time but then Terry revived me and said she wanted me to lick Georgie's bottom-hole now. Georgie was not shy about positioning herself over me so her bottom was above and ahead of me, her legs spread apart on either side of me.

I was staring at her cute little anal opening and leaned forward to apply my tongue to her opening and then pushed my tongue into her ring as she began to react to my intense stimulation.

"Oh, that's so good, Jack!" she cried out. I was tasting the musty flavor of her rectum and then couldn't get the memory of tasting her poo in the soda out of my head. Terry interrupted that thought--which was all to the good--and asked her if she wanted me inside her back passage.

Georgie managed to whisper a yes, so Terry handed me a condom to put on and a tube of lube which, after rolling the condom on my cock, I opened, took a dab on my fingertips, and carefully inserted my finger into her anus and tried to press the lube all over her insides.

I was hard again and positioned my cock at her anus. Proceeding very slowly, I managed to press through the anal ring and then move, still with great control, inside her. It felt tight and I truly didn't want to cause her any pain. At one point when I paused to let her inside adjust to me in there, she told me I could keep on going in.

Before too long, I was in as far as my cock could go. I began to slowly withdraw and then equally slowly return back in. It gave me a feeling a lot like fucking her cunt and apparently, she enjoyed it a lot. I knew we each had nerve endings sensitized for sex right inside the anal ring. We had turned them all on, I figured.

Then I felt her cumming again and I let go inside the condom, almost involuntarily because I was totally turned on. Terry kissed each of us and told us we had passed with A's.

Georgie knew I was done for a while after two major cums. She smiled and told me I was wonderful. She suggested that I get down between Terry's legs and bring her to orgasm with my tongue. I looked at Terry who was also smiling and just obeyed what Georgie had said I should do.

First, I had to help Terry out of her panties. They were thicker in the crotch than the ones I'd seen her wear before and realized she had period panties on not the old beat-up ones that girls saved to endure the stains from their menses but the new period panties that meant they didn't always have to stick a Tampax up the old wazoo.

It was fun licking Terry's labia and teasing the tip of her clit ever so gently with the end of my tongue. She responded and whispered to me just as Georgie had to get my tongue inside her. I pressed slowly into her that way and loved the taste of her vagina. It came through to me that I liked the taste of Terry's menstrual flow because she was still on her period.

I also knew being incredibly horny when she was on, Terry was hot to trot when she was menstruating. She had managed to place a dark towel underneath her bottom. Georgie came over and used her fingers to play with my bottom-hole, which was genuinely exciting for me.

Terry came and Georgie's playing with my asshole had me hard again. Georgie had some of Terry's dominating character, too, and she whispered to Terry, who nodded affirmatively.

Georgie then told me that Terry had agreed that Georgie should take me across her lap for a spanking. I hadn't figured on this but had to go along. I lay on Georgie's lap as she closed her legs around my erect penis. Terry confirmed that that was how she needed to keep me under control.

Then Georgie started spanking me. She couldn't keep herself from stopping every few spanks to tease my balls and cock through my legs. I said quietly that she was going to make me cum again.

"Fine," she answered gleefully. "You came inside me so now you can cum on my legs."

That happened after she had spanked me for a few minutes. She told me to stand up and she then bent over to take my cock into her warm mouth. She licked me clean and pressed on my cock with her mouth. It felt heavenly although I was almost running out of steam now. Not only that, I now had a red sore ass.

Terry was still in charge, and she glanced at George and said it was time for the two of them to use the bathroom. We checked that no one else was around in our suite and went inside the bathroom and closed the door, which Terry locked. Then she motioned to me to get into the bathtub on my back.

I knew what was coming. Georgie stepped in after I was there on my back and squatted right over my face, so her crotch was directly above my mouth. Terry said that I needed to keep my mouth wide open. Georgie didn't wait long--I suspect she really needed to go. Suddenly, a powerful golden stream surged out from between her puffed-up labia and gurgled into my uncovered mouth.

I tried to swallow as much as I could but plenty of her pee flowed down the sides of my face. When it tailed off and stopped, I knew it was my job to lick her pussy clean. I found that a delight, even with the pissy taste all over her crotch. She stood up while Terry told me to stay right where I was.

After Georgie had stepped out of the tub, Terry went in and squatted over my face, too. Only she was facing away so I had a nice view of her anal crack and hole. I almost thought it was winking at me. Terry released her pee which also surged onto my face into my mouth and went on for a good while. When it tailed off, I looked up and saw that her bottom-hole was pooching out. Slowly a dark brown tip emerged, and I knew that it was headed for my open mouth.

Terry grunted a little to urge her bowel movement on. It came out slowly and then slid rapidly out and down into my mouth. It tasted awful. The consistency was unpleasant too, slick with bumps. After she had finished, she reached down with a tissue and picked up her turd and threw it and the tissue into the toilet. She then gave me the order to lick her clean.

Fortunately, she had left little residue around her hole. But she told me to get my tongue inside "to clean me inside and out." This did not taste good at all. I didn't get sick from the taste and smell, but I was surprisingly freaked when a bit of her red flow must've come out of her cunt and landed on my face.

12