Jack's Kinky Night With Georgie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's won his red wings," Georgie exclaimed.

Terry climbed out of the tub and took some tissue to wipe herself. Georgie had already done that for herself. The two of them got into the shower and finally made enough room for me to join them and I dutifully cleaned their pussies with the washcloth and Georgie did the same for my cock and balls.

We all dried off and the girls put their panties on and got dressed. So, did I. I took Georgie in my arms and told her that it had been wonderful to be with her. I could see that she was in heaven, and she kissed me very deeply. I was already wondering what this would mean for my relationship with Terry, but Terry kissed me too and told me I had been good.

She kissed us both and left us in Georgie's room. We climbed into her bed, quite tired by now, held each other in our arms, and fell asleep remarkably quickly. When we woke up, I told her this had been one of the best times of my life and that I felt very strongly about her even though we had met so recently.

I looked into her eyes and she nodded and smiled. I looked and saw that she was naked under the covers. I slipped off my boxers and got back into bed. Then she rolled onto her back and spread her legs so we could have a quick fuck to start the day. She was definitely ready. It was smooth moving into her and I found it warm and inviting. She began responding to my soft thrusts by pressing her inner muscles on my cock. Soon we were both at the edge. We sailed over it in fine fashion. I drew her to me and kissed her deeply. She clung to me. Then we decided it was time to get up and get out.

I left and went back to my own room across campus. I had some classes and then some work to catch up on. I was both surprised and apprehensive about seeing a letter in my mailbox. It was from Lauren Kaden.

I'd never felt more nervous about opening a letter. But I did carefully open it and it was written on lovely pale blue stationery. There was a large embossed "L" at the top, written in a flowing script although it was only the one letter, "L."

I started to read her attractive handwriting because it was indeed handwritten.

My Dear Jack,

It was wonderful to hear from you. I'm so pleased that you have already been enjoying college, and Stanford in particular. Remember that you are as bright as anyone else, and so long as you work hard, you will do well. That by itself will allow you to feel good about both school and you.

Yes, I would enjoy seeing you when you are home. Please feel free to give me a phone call and I hope we might be able to arrange a time to see each other. You are surely aware that my feelings for you remain powerful. I know you will meet many new friends and others at school; that is part of what is delightful about the college experience.

Be assured that I hope to remain a good friend and I feel that you have indicated by writing to me that you feel similarly.

Fondly,

Lauren

All I could say, if only to myself, was 'Wow!" Miss Kaden, er, Lauren, wanted to see me. And she even wrote that she had powerful feelings for me. My mind was in a blurred state: visions of seeing Lauren flooded into my sensibility and visions of both Terry and Georgie were also there.

I felt so happy and wanted. I wasn't sure where all this might lead. Terry, Georgie, and I had almost four years of school left before we graduated and entered the real world. But this Christmas, when I was home, I knew that the big something in my Christmas stocking would be Lauren.

12