Jack's Nude Exam, for Wrestling

Story Info
Jack submits to thorough exam to qualify for wrestling.
4.1k words
4.17
43.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BronzeBoy
BronzeBoy
24 Followers

Jack was a strapping 18 year old athlete in his Senior year of high school in Iowa. Physically, he was every bit a man and one of the top athletes at school. 6 feet tall, sandy brown hair, tanned, very tone and fit. In Iowa, everything is about Wrestling, and Jack was a star on the team. He competed in the 157 lbs. weight class. Jack was happy to be competing in his Senior year, because last year, wrestling seasons all across the country had been cancelled. A new contagious skin disease had developed and spread from wrestler to wrestler. This new disease seemed to have no cure and caused permanent skin damage.

For the safety of everyone, extensive new protocols were developed for this season. These protocols were meant to make things safer but also to make all competitors comfortable that they were not at risk. While they made athletes feel safer, the thoroughness of them made many athletes quit the team...they just didn't want to subject themselves to the various steps. Only the fiercest competitors stayed on wrestling teams.

The first match was tomorrow, and Jack showed up at the gym today to go through the WSP (Wrestling Safety Protocols). WSP had been discussed so much, that WSP was a widespread term now. The WSP required that each athlete be at the gym at 10am. A Safety Verification Associate would be assigned to each athlete. Spencer was the associate assigned to Jack. Spencer and Jack had known each other for years, having grown up on the same street. They were always nice to each other but weren't super close friends though because Jack hung with the athletes, and Spencer was not the athletic type. Spencer was a year older and a Freshman in college. Though no one knew it, he was gay and Jack was often in Spencer's fantasies.

Spencer met Jack at the door. "Hi, Jack. How've you been? I've been assigned as your Safety Verification Associate. The program is being run through my college, and I volunteered to assist."

"Spencer, good to see you. Yeah, OK, at least it's someone I know."

"Go ahead and take your stuff and head to the locker room. Take off all your clothes including your underwear and leave them in the locker, and I'll meet you when you come out."

Jack replied, "Wow. Yeah, I guess this WSP stuff is serious. But come on Spence, surely you can let me keep my clothes on until we get to the medical stuff, can't you?" Spencer was so excited inside. He was moments from seeing his dream guy butt-ass naked for the very first time ...and, for the most part, controlling the entire situation. And here at the start, Jack is begging him for PERMISSION to stay clothed. This was awesome! Spencer knew he would get Jack naked eventually and thought maybe it would be fun to demonstrate some power, so he says "Yeah, OK Jack. There are a bunch of people in the gym for sure -- men and women and a few high school girl volunteers as well. So, I tell you what. You can wear a jockstrap when you come out of the locker room."

So, after a few minutes, Jack comes out of the locker room sheepishly wearing only a jockstrap and leaving his bare butt completely visible for anyone to admire. It was a sight to behold, framed by the straps. His skin was an olive complexion -- sort of Italian. And his ass was only slightly lighter skin color than the rest of his nearly naked body. His full globes were hairless and very firm...not an ounce of fat on this 18 year old specimen.

Spencer instructs Jack to walk over to the end of the gym to the check-in table. Jack starts to walk over, having to cross the entire gym walking between dozens of volunteers. Even though he is not completely naked, he is thoroughly embarrassed to have his ass on display to so many people. And Spencer walks right behind him, enjoying the view he had only imagined up until now. Spencer can feel his own dick hardening as he relishes not only the view but also the controlling situation he has over Jack.

At the check-in table, Ryan, a nerdy classmate of Jack's, is there to do the check-in. Ryan says "Hi, Jack. Not sure how you managed to be wearing a jockstrap still by this point. In any event, please fill out this form and have Spencer attest to it as well." The form is completed, and then Ryan continues "OK, I need to get several pictures. Don't worry. These are only from the chest up. First picture -- face forward." He snaps the pic. "OK, now turn to your side....OK, good, now face the other way." Jack thinks, ...Geez! Now Ryan is looking at my ass!...And then Jack hears the snap of the camera. He thinks "Did Ryan just take a picture of my ass? Surely not" Then, while Jack and Spencer wait, Ryan creates a Mag Card which Jack will use for the remainder of the day.

Spencer directs Jack to the Weigh-In station next. After they walk over, Spencer informs Jack, "OK buddy, time to strip completely. Hand over your jockstrap!" Jack looks defeated and proceeds to strip it off and hand it to Spencer. Spencer takes it and puts it in his pocket. He has to catch his breath as he realizes that Jack's beautiful muscular body is completely naked in front of him. He tries not to look obvious as he admires Jack's well-formed pecs, the defined bicep muscles, the perfect hairless tanned skin all over, the swimmer's build with no fat and V-torso. And then even lower, OMG....his pubes are thick but nicely trimmed. The hairs are sandy brown to match the hair on his head. And then his phenomenal tool -- it looked to be at least 5 inches long flaccid and very thick. While his dick was covering them a fair bit, his balls looked to be quite large as well. All in all, Jack just exuded complete masculinity, and his crotch displayed an amazing unit.

The volunteer at the weigh-in station takes the Mag Card from Jack and inserts it into a machine which pulls up Jack's info on the computer. Jack steps up onto the scale -- now naked and up on a pedestal in the gym. His weight is recorded by the volunteer.

Spencer directs Jack "OK, next we move on to Visual Documentation." They walk to the next station which is just an open area of the gym. "Per WSP, it is vital that we have a visual record of your body in the file. The volunteer here will take pictures of your entire body." The volunteer here is another Freshman at Spencer's college, and they know each other. "Hi, Spencer. Good to see you." "Yeah, you too. And this is Jack." "OK, Jack, let me have your Mag Card. So this station will take about 20 minutes. I will take about 20 photos of your neck and head -- some general shots and some close-ups. Then, I will move to your torso and back. Only about 8 or 10 photos there, depending. I will continue to move down your body. The next area will be your middle section where I'll take about 35 pictures, and then finally your legs for another 20 or so photos."

The photographer completes the head area and the torso/back area. "OK, I will need to spend more time around your middle section, per WSP protocol. That's the area where this new skin disease most commonly occurs. Let me take a frontal photo of your middle first." He takes a direct picture of Jack's body from front waist to just below his balls. "OK, Spencer. Now lift Jack's penis straight up so I can get a shot of the other side of his penis and his scrotum." Spencer is doing all he can to control his own dick from all the excitement of touching Jack. "OK, Spencer, now try to lift his balls up and tight as you can......OK, perfect. Now pull his penis and balls as far to the right as you can. OK, and now to the left." Snap. Snap. Snap. "Hmm, there is some discoloration of the skin in the crease between his leg and his left nut. Spencer, you and the doctor will certainly examine that further. But I will need to submit an Increased Risk Form on Jack due to that."

Spencer replies, "OK, Understood." Then he turns to Jack, "Jack, this is unusual. I don't think anyone else has had an Increased Risk --- or 'IR' --- Form filed on them. We will need to follow additional IR Protocols."

Jack is concerned. "IR Protocols?? What is that? You're already taking pictures of every square inch of my naked body."

The photographer answers, "Well, I think there are several things related to the IR Protocols, but for me, it means I have to take a few additional skin pictures. Basically, we can't have hair covering any area. Spencer, I've got the shaving equipment over on that table. Will you please shave Jack from the neck down. Be certain to get his armpits, any chest hairs, and all of his crotch hair. You don't need to shave his arm and leg hair though."

At this point, Spencer is completely erect underneath his pants and is simply trying to manage around it and hide it. He walks over and grabs the shaving cream and razor, while keeping a hand or arm in front of his pants to hide his own hardened dick. He asks Jack to lay on the large table at this station. With delight, he rubs shaving cream into Jack's thick hair above the base of his mighty dick. He then lathers up the base of Jack's dick and Jack's balls. "Should I shave his taint as well?" The photographer replies "IR Protocols require complete documentation, so yes." Spencer instructs Jack to bend his legs up and grab them at the knees and pull them to his chest. "Great Jack, and then spread them open wide so I can access your crotch and taint both. I'm going to shave everything." Jack is a beaten man. This is degrading. Spencer proceeds to take every hair off of him. The photographer takes a few more pictures of the cleanly shaven areas, and then this Station is complete.

Spencer looks at his naked and now-shaven friend and nonchalantly says, "OK, Jack, we're done with the photography. We've got your body properly documented in the file. At this point, I need to inform you of the second part of IR Protocols. The WSP Organization was hopeful that the Visual Documentation Station and the Medical Station -- which is next -- would simply clear each wrestler. And so far this morning, I think it has for all of the other wrestlers. However, in the event of a concern coming up like the photographer raised with your crotch skin, the IR Protocols must be followed. The 85 pictures of your body must be released to ensure everyone is comfortable about the safety of the wrestling match."

Jack blurts, "Good lord. Released? What? To doctors?!"

Spencer replies, "No. The WSP Organization meant to provide thorough transparency with the more stringent IR Protocols. All wrestlers from both schools will receive digital copies for review. All parents of every wrestler will review them. Of course, the athletic departments and medical staffs will also. And then, as a late change, it was determined that since the wrestling cheerleaders sit near the mats, then they should also have copies of the photos."

Jack is stunned "OMG. You mean Angie and Mary and Jennifer and all them will just be handed 85 pictures of my naked body??? I mean that photographer took pictures of everyth..." His voice trailed off, as he imagined his friends Angie and Jennifer looking at a picture of his asshole and of his dick and then pictures before and after being shaved. He was sick!

"Yeah, Jack, that's just the cost of wrestling this year. A digital file will be sent to all of those parties and then will also be available to any other interested party who requests them from the WSP Organization."

Jack becomes more and more enraged as he continues thinking about the widespread release of his naked body. Becoming angry while standing nude makes him feel even more naked, if that was possible. This full-grown man is certainly not crying but is on the verge of tears out of anger, humiliation and shock. "What in the living fuck?? I had no idea about all of this."

Spencer replies "Yeah, it's pretty rough, but this is the only way that could make other participants confident that you don't have the disease. The possibility of having to submit to these additional 'Increased Risk Protocols' is why many athletes just quit. They simply didn't want to subject themselves to it."

Dejected, Jack says "But I CAN'T. I have to play this season because my college scholarship depends on it. That's why I didn't even bother to read all of the stuff provided by the WSP Organization. I knew I simply had to do it."

Spencer tries to move past the moment. "Look, Jack, let's just finish the WSP by going to the Medical Station. That's the last one. Then, you can get dressed, and be done."

"OK, fine. But first, one more question. So they distribute these basically pornographic pictures of me. What then? Do people simply get to gawk at my every intimate body part? And that's it? Or is there more?"

"That's it, unless someone finds something on your skin that is unacceptable to them. They can then opt to sit out of the competition or demand further investigation to satisfy their safety."

"Further investigation? What the fuck is that?"

"That is known as ASM -- Added Safety Measures. It's unlikely we will get to that stage. Let's just cross one bridge at a time."

"Yeah, OK. Let's get the Medical Station over with so I can get fucking dressed. I'm tired of having my dick out for everyone in this gym to look at!! I've already seen Andrea in here. Unbelievable! She might be in college now, but she's only a year older than me. We practically grew up together. I mean, she and I my sister are best friends....and she's allowed to volunteer here, with me and bunch of other dudes just butt-ass naked! Unbelievable! She's been looking over at me all morning! Fuck!"

"Hey Jack. Look at it this way. You've got a big dick. It's really impressive, so at least you shouldn't be embarrassed." With that, Jack gave a pause. He thought it odd that another dude would talk about his dick with such a compliment and admiration.

On to the Medical Station. Like all of the other stations, it is simply an area of the large wide-open gym. There is no room or partitions. It's just an area, and everyone else in the gym has an unobstructed view of this station. Dr. Taylor was on hand. He was a young 35 year old doctor, a former wrestler himself. "Hi there. I'm Dr. Taylor. Unlike previous years, the WSP requires a much more thorough medical exam and skin inspection. Furthermore, as part of the protocol, Spencer will need to perform a full skin examination of you as well. Together, we will sign off for you to play."

Dr. Taylor begins the examination. He points to the medical table in his Station. "Please hop up on the table. I am going to do this in reverse and just get the most uncomfortable parts over with first. Climb on the table on all fours with your legs spread as wide as the table. Then, lower your torso so you are resting on your elbows instead of your hands." Jack complies. "OK, Jack, good. Now push your butt out just a bit." At this point, Jack's asshole is on display while his ample dick and balls hang down low and heavy between his legs. Jack just continues to be degraded further and further.

Right then, and certainly not coincidentally, Andrea (the friend of Jack's sister) walks up and hands Dr. Taylor some documents. "Dr. Taylor, here are those test results you wanted."

Dr. Taylor responds, "Oh, thanks Andrea. I'm going to file them right away. Jack, stay put. I'll be back in a flash." The doctor steps away for a second.

Andrea stays of course. She is at the end of the table near Jack's feet looking directly at his ass and hanging junk. "Oh, hey there Jack. Good to see you. Excited to start wrestling season, I'm sure. What college did you get a scholarship from?"

The humiliation is complete. Jack could not be in a more embarrassing position, and here Andrea -- a girl he has known for years and his sister's best friend -- just walks up like everything's normal, and then she shames him by pretending to have a conversation like normal! Jack debates ignoring her but decides to answer quickly, hoping she will scamper away after that. "Um, University of West Iowa. Andrea, could you excuse us here? This is very embarrassing."

"Nonsense. This is just the new norm for wrestling, Jack. I'm just happy I was able to get a volunteer position so I could see all you boys naked. And Jack, you've got a big cock. Has your sister ever seen it? Maybe she should request the photo file of you from the WSP Organization. I heard you entered the IR Protocols, so now anyone can request the pictures of you. I think your sister would be proud."

"OMG, Andrea. NO, she hasn't seen me naked. And you shouldn't either."

"A little late for that, don't you think? What a cute little asshole you have as well. Well, is it cute or disgusting? I don't know, but It does look super clean though. Good job. And your balls...yeah, they're shaved clean, and I don't see any skin disease there. Alright, then, so good to SEE you, Jack. I've got to run now. I think I'll go ahead and submit the request to have your photos emailed to me. And I can't wait to talk with your sister later today."

With Andrea gone and Dr. Taylor not back yet, Spencer begins, "Jack, both the doctor and I have to inspect you thoroughly. Since he is still away, I will get started." Jack hesitantly eeks out "OK, I guess." Spencer reaches for his balls and grabs them harshly. He pulls them and stretches them and attempts to pull the wrinkles out at various parts. Spencer runs his hand over Jack's taint and pulls his leg from the taint area to look in creases and folds.

Jack finally speaks "Dude, this is weird. You're a friend of mine and you're basically fondling me."

"Jack, I'm sorry. I'm certainly not fondling you. Just performing the WSP inspection. I'm sorry. I will try to finish as soon as I can." Of course, nothing could be further from the truth. Spencer is trying to take longer than necessary. He is obsessed with touching and freely feeling every part of his fantasy guy's body. It is amazing!

Next, Spencer reaches between Jack's legs and takes Jack's dick and wraps his hand around it. It completely fills the fist that Spencer is making with it. While he has Jack's dick in his right hand, he uses his left hand to feel all around Jack's asshole. Finishing up there, he announces "Alright Jack. Flip over. I need to continue with you laying on your back." Jack flips over.

While the first position was thoroughly humiliating for Jack, this next one is far from it. It's an amazing sight, like a Greek warrior laying flat to display the world's perfect body. Spencer marvels at the sight of this Adonis. He looks down to his right at Jack's beautiful feet and slowly turns his head left taking it all in....Jack's muscular legs, tanned skin, the large manhood, the V lines leading along his hips connecting to the torso, the six-pack perfect abs, a torso that widens from the waist to his broad shoulders. Along the way, the muscular pecs with manly quarter-size nipples. Arms with well-defined biceps, but nothing like the overdone muscleheads. A stunning face with the right combination of soft lips and masculine jawline. All, topped with sandy brown, boy-next-door full hair, neatly trimmed. Oh, and all of this at Spencer's command!

"Hey, Spence, snap out it. Let's get this ordeal over with."

"Right." Spencer begins by grabbing as much of Jack's junk as he can hold and pulling it to one side. That reveals the slight skin discoloration found by the photographer. "So Jack, what is this faint skin color difference right around your balls where your crotch meets your leg?"

"God. This is so embarrassing. It's nothing, Spencer. It's been like that since birth! What?..Is that going to keep me from being able to wrestle??!! I NEED to wrestle to keep my college scholarship."

"Settle down, Jack", says Spencer. He's still got Jack's junk in his hands. "It probably won't amount to anything. Medically, it will probably be cleared. Just depends on the photos and whether anyone raises it as an issue when they see the pictures of your balls. Like I said before, one bridge at a time."

BronzeBoy
BronzeBoy
24 Followers
12