Jack's Nude Exam, for Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor returns, but since Spencer has already begun, the doctor allows Spencer to continue. The inspection of Jack's genitals and surrounding area continues for another 5-10 minutes. It is brutal. Balls pulled to and fro. Then, Spencer spends an inordinate amount of time pressing on Jack's lengthy shaft and inspecting it in various ways. Jack is a complete heterosexual, but this amount of manipulation causes just a little extra blood flow. His dick doesn't quite get to half mast, but it certainly grew an inch. It's now at least 6 inches and is showing that there is plenty of room to grow.

Spencer moves to Jack's chest. He places both hands onto his pecs and rubs. "Still feeling around for unusual bumps or abnormalities." He centers in on the nipples and uses two fingers of each hand to circle around both of them simultaneously. This is certainly not accomplishing much for the WSP, but those pecs and nipples are just so masculine. Spencer next moves down to Jack's muscular legs. He starts by placing his bare hands on either side of Jack's upper right thigh. Spencer's hand grazes Jack's balls. He moves his hands completely down the leg, across the knee and down to the ankle. He then does the same for the other leg. Next, he takes each of Jack's feet and lifts them, bending the leg as he does. Even his feet are beautiful -- probably a size 11 with perfectly proportioned toes.

The doctor finally takes over and performs yet another complete and thorough examination of Jack from head to toe, spending excessive time around his crotch and asshole. Between Spencer and the doctor, the examination lasts over 30 minutes. The time at the Medical Station finally ends, with the only finding being the faint discoloration around his balls. The doctor proclaims that since the area in question is smaller than a dime and since it has been there for years, it does not cause medical concern. Jack is cleared from a medical perspective.

Spencer then announces the words Jack has waited all morning for. "OK, you can get dressed now." Before Jack can run back into the locker room, Spencer continues "So, you are cleared from a medical perspective. Because of the IR Form that is being filed, you will only receive a Conditional Clearance from the WSP Organization. They will send an email tonight with the Conditional Clearance, a transcript of the records from this morning, and a copy of your photos. Also, as a reminder, the file of your photos will be sent to the broad distribution tonight due to the IR Form. Those recipients have until tomorrow morning to attest that they have viewed every photo. They have until 10am tomorrow to respond to the WSP Organization with any concerns about your body. If they desire, they may file for ASM -- Added Safety Measures. The WSP Organization will then evaluate their filing and respond by 10:30am. If they feel it is warranted, you will be contacted to submit to ASM."

"Whatever, dude! I'm going to get dressed" And Jack ran off. Spencer took in one last gaze, fixating on Jack's beautiful ass. His ass cheeks were flexing with the quick stride back to the locker room.

Spencer immediately went home and jerked off thinking about Jack's awesome body. He gushed his largest amount of cum ever. He realized he still had Jack's worn jockstrap. What a bonus. He jerked off many times that night.


12