Jack's Nude Scholarship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck. Guess I can't just minimize my time in public. I'm gonna be doing EVERYTHING I normally do, but naked: going to clubs, going on runs, meeting up with friends for lunch. How the hell am I even going to MAKE friends like this???

I continue on the page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASTURBATION

What was once a solo-activity will now be made a lot more public!

While is the HSSP, it is against the rules to reach sexual satisfaction in total isolation. As such, masturbation must be done in the presence of at least one other person, or in a widely public area where another person may enter at any moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so insane. My mind is RUSHING.

I can't put together any words, I'm just seeing scenes in my head. As if the images of me going about my normal day fully naked and exposed weren't enough, my mind is now flooding with the image of me, stripped bare from head to toe, hard as a brick, jerking it all over campus. Jerking it in the dining hall. Jerking it in class. Jerking it in the middle of the field. Jerking it in a stadium.

I can't help but envision it: my nude, sweaty body laying across the table of a campus restaurant, stroking my cock, all eyes on me. God. Countless people recording with their phones, uploading to who knows where, while I near orgasm...

It...almost sounds arousing... Wait! No! That's fucking insane! What am I saying? That would be embarrassing as all hell! Like, genuinely life-ruining embarrassing! I wouldn't like that!

"Hey, Jack! Hey, you're almost at the end. Let's just read the last section ok?" Michelle suggests.

I move on through the pamphlet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS

Like masturbation, sexual activities with another person(s) can also be made a more public venture. However, unlike masturbation, it is not required to be so, as more than one person is inherently present.

However, even if it isn't required, public sex is not only allowed, but greatly encouraged!

Feel free to "get it on" in a classroom, library, sports arena, or even right outside on the grass! Doing so can even result in a variety of rewards which will be detailed later!

[NOTE: The relaxation of indecency laws also allows for sexual activity in most public spaces off-campus as well.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude. What the fuck.

It's not just public nudity.

It's not just public masturbation.

Now I'm being encouraged to have full-on public SEX.

I actively fight myself from getting lost in images of it.

What the hell did I sign up for...

Let's just finish this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXUAL HARASSMENT - What it is and what it isn't

In encouraging free and open sexuality, it is important that we make it clear that sexual harassment is a very real thing, and remains as such under the program.

However, acts such as flashing or indecent exposure were once considered sexual harassment, yet full nudity is required here. So how do we identify sexual harassment?

One word: CONSENT!

While you will be fully exposed throughout your time in the program, people remain the right to look away or leave, and you must respect that. If someone is visibly uncomfortable and trying to get away from you, it would be harassment to pursue that person and push your nudity on them. This obviously extends to public sex acts: if your are masturbating or engaging in sexual activity with someone, and someone else is looking away or trying to leave, you are not to chase after them to pursue their gaze.

And obviously sexual consent remains the same as before: NO MEANS NO! If you ask to engage with someone else in sexual activity, and they say no, that is the end of it, and you must leave them alone.

CONCLUSION

Welcome to the program! We hope this provided all the information you need for now! But this is not the end!

We also offer rewards for those extra enthusiastic about their participating in the program! An additionally pamphlet featuring your school's specifics regarding rewards will be issued to you after your first week or two!

Have a great semester!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at a loss.

I genuinely have no words, just a frenzy of images in my head. I feel paralyzed.

Michelle notices my state, and snaps back to her confident cheery self, jumping off the ground.

She puts her hands on her hips, and looks at me.

"Well, ready to strip?"

12