Jack's Penthouse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have any experience of an older woman, but I still find you very attractive. You have a gorgeous body; you must keep yourself fit."

"I do, but I'd love you to suck my big clit. If you did that, I would give you the best blow job you would ever have."

"I'd love you to cum in my mouth; then I would go deep inside you with my big cock."

"We think the same way; I do my Kegel exercises every day, both Jill and I have our Kegel balls in our pussies every day. We both could give you a very tight ride. We could give you a nice threesome as I think you would have the stamina to do both of us. But first, you must have each of us individually then we can look after you together. I know that you're in the City a lot, but give me a call, and I'll be available for you."

Jack told her he would then asked Jill to dance. Jill felt good in his arms. They flirted together; Jack enjoyed dancing with her. As they danced, Jack saw Sandra and Pam come back onto the balcony. They both were smiling. Jack then asked Sandra to dance; Sandra's face lit up when he asked. Sandra was holding Jack very closely. She felt so good, then Sandra said, "I've put Alex to bed; I gave him his sleeping tablet, that's him gone for eight hours. I got his nappy on, which was a struggle. He's a bit incontinent now, Alex is seventy-four, I'm fourteen years younger than him. I told him that Pam and I would help you tidy up though I think that'll be an easy job. You turned me on the other night when you were fucking Pam. You gave her a great fuck. She was glowing the next day. Would you like us both to help you?"

Jack then noticed Pam dancing with Collet. It looked like Pam was dry riding Collet's leg, they were tongue kissing, and both were playing with the other's tits; Jack felt his cock stiffen. He said, "Would you like me to turn you on tonight? I think that you could be very hot when you're aroused?"

"Jack, I'm always hot; I haven't had a stiff cock for years. It's over ten years since Alex last fucked me; that's been a nightmare for me. I would like it if Pam and I could come to a little arrangement with you."

"Sandra, that would be nice, I'm still working, but I'm sure that we can work something out."

May and Jill then came over to thank Jack for a beautiful evening. Isa, Eva and Ruth followed them; they all had a great time. Jack saw Collet and Pam going into the bathroom together. Then he saw Edi sitting alone; he asked her to dance when Edi smiled; it made you happy. They were the only two left on the balcony. Edi said as she held Jack so close to her, "Thanks for inviting me Jack, I have enjoyed meeting you, I would love to see you again. I know that Collet has your mobile number. I don't want to ask her for it. Would you give me your number?"

Jack smiled, then brought his wallet out of his trousers and gave Edi one of his cards. Edi's smile lit up her face. Edi took the card and slipped it inside her bra on the left cup; she said as she pulled Jack so close to her, "It's close to my heart now, I'll be in touch. Are you on WhatsApp?"

"I am Edi; I'm looking forward to hearing from you."

"I'm so happy you gave it to me. I didn't want anyone to know that I wanted your number; I want to be so discreet about this."

Their lips met; Edi was a gorgeous kisser, her tongue was deep inside Jack's mouth, they kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes. Then Jack saw Sandra moving into the lounge. They went into the lounge just as Collet and Pam came out of the bathroom. Both Collet and Pam looked happy.

Then Edi said, "Jack, thank you so much for a fantastic evening. If you have another barbecue, then please let me know."

Collet then hugged Jack and kissed his cheek. She pushed her tits against her chest. Jack could smell the smell of sex coming from her. They then left. Sandra had put all the used glasses apart from the glasses they had been drinking from into the dishwasher, then Sandra said, "Pam, go and check dad, make sure he hasn't thrown up as he can't sleep without his pill. I want to relax and get to know Jack now; if we're not here, we'll be in the bedroom."

Pam smiled as she walked past Jack. He said, "You and Collet were pretty hot tonight. Did you give her some relief?"

"We gave each other relief; Collet is hot for you; I told her about your magnificent cock. Don't be surprised if she gets in touch with you soon."

12