Jack's Penthouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack moves into an appartment block full of mature women.
4.1k words
4.61
27.2k
30
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

The night of the barbecue turned out to be the dirtiest night of his life. Jack also felt that Sandra was better in many ways than Pam. Pam was great, but Sandra was exceptional. Pam had a big clit, but Sandra's was bigger; Sandra was naked within seconds of Pam leaving. Sandra's body was fantastic. Her tits were massive; they were bigger and meatier than Pam's. Their first kiss was terrific; Sandra was sucking Jack's tongue inside her mouth as Jack played with her massive tits, Sandra's vulva was smooth and swollen. She had no landing strip but a very long sex slit.

Jack moved his hand over the folds of her pussy, he slid a finger, and he gasped when he felt the size of her clit. As she stroked Jack's massive stiff cock, Sandra then said, "Pam said that your cock was big, it's not big, it's fucking massive. Jack, I want to fuck you now. I need it so bad. It's been so long since I've had a cock. Fuck my hot cunt now, fuck me with your beautiful big thick cock."

Jack then slipped the bulbous head of his cock inside her thick pussy flaps. Then Jack pushed firmly; Sandra gasped then said, "It feels wonderful, you're stretching my pussy, and it feels so good. My cunt has never been stretched this much in its life; go deeper and harder, I'll give you a great ride."

Jack had an excellent rhythm going; it felt warm going in and out of Sandra's tight but wet pussy; Sandra was hugging his cock beautifully with her powerful cunt muscles. Then Sandra said, "Jack, your cock is magnificent. It fits my pussy perfectly; it feels like my pussy was just made for your cock."

Sandra was working her hips beautifully; she wasn't like some women when Jack got on top; they would lie there and take it. Sandra was doing her bit with her hips so Jack's cock could go deeper. Jack was changing his tempo, sometimes riding her slowly to enjoy the feeling of his cock inside her hot wet pussy. Then Jack started to finger Sandra's huge clit. That got Sandra moving; Jack sensed she was close and started pounding her pussy as he fingered her clit. Finally, Sandra screamed, "Don't stop, Jack, I'm cuming."

Sandra opened her floodgates and soaked Jack and herself with her warm creamy spunk. Then amazingly, after the last drop of her creamy spunk had dripped out of her, Jack pulled out, and Sandra went down on his cock; her tongue was busily licking, sucking and swallowing all of her creamy spunk from Jack's stiff cock. Pam had sucked Jack's cock beautifully, but her mum was in a different league. The sensations Sandra's mouth and tongue were giving Jack were unbelievable.

She was working a form of magic on Jack's cock. Jack had never experienced a blow job like it in his life. Jack just lay there as Sandra kept sucking him, then Jack exploded inside her mouth. Finally, Jack shot his load inside her. Sandra was now licking and sucking any of Jack's cum that hadn't gone down her throat. Jack said, "Sandra, that was wonderful; you had my cock tingling as I was pumping my cum into your mouth."

"Did you like it? You gave me a great fuck which I needed and enjoyed so much."

"I loved it, Sandra; you have given me a wonderful memory; I hope that we have a lot more happy memories."

"I'll do my best when I'm with you, Jack. I love sex, I haven't been with a man for a long time, but I want to be with you. I know that I'll have to share you. I was thinking this evening that every woman that was here tonight wants to fuck you. You could see it in their eyes, the way that they looked at you. Shall we go to bed now? I have my phone with me so I'll set the alarm for six as I must be home for eight. Pam won't come back tonight. I wanted you alone tonight. She'll stay in our apartment in case Alex wakes up. Let's go to bed; I'll have your cock hard again very quickly."

When Sandra left at ten to eight on Sunday morning, they both had lots of unforgettable memories. Their sex was so varied; Sandra loved doggy style as it let Jack go so deep inside her. Sandra had never had anal in her life though she enjoyed having her dirty hole fingered. Jack had given her an intense orgasm when he slipped a finger up her tight ass while riding her doggy style. He then used her cunt juice as lube and ass fucked her doggy style. Sandra enjoyed it so much that she wanted it in the morning. Jack did her again and gave her three vaginal orgasms. As Sandra left on Sunday morning, she said, "Jack, that was the best night of my life; I'll need to see you soon."

They kissed lovingly then Sandra left with a very contented look on her face. Jack then made his breakfast. After breakfast, he took the glasses back to the Hotel, paid them what he owed them, and drove to the Airport's flight school. He had never been there before as he had done his Flying down south. He needed to fly for an hour to keep his licence up to date. He still had four years before his next medical. Jack found the Flying School office; it looked like an old military building. Jack went inside, and there was a tall man in his forties. Jack explained why he was there and showed him his Pilot's licence. The man looked at it and smiled, then said, "That's a good licence, singles, twins and Commercial. Do you live locally as we're always on the lookout for Commercial Pilots?"

Jack replied, "I live ten minutes from here. I have done most of my Flying down south and in Austria. I've never flown commercially, but I have got the certificate if I ever need it. I love Flying; it relaxes me."

"As I said, we are always looking for Commercial Pilots; I'm trying to set up a small cargo business, basically taking parcels and mail to any of the Islands or out of the way places where it takes hours to get there by road. If we strip the seats out for the flights on our biggest plane, we can get just over a ton on board, but we must watch how much fuel we've got on board. The Internet has created a wonderful business opportunity, and also the ferries are all getting old and need to be replaced."

Jack understood what he was talking about then said, "Would you not be better with bigger planes?"

"Of course we would; my name is David. As well as being a Flying Instructor, I'm also a fully Certified Aircraft engineer. I was in the Military for twenty-five years. So I know where I can get the planes, but I don't have the one hundred and fifty thousand pounds to buy them."

"Thanks, David; I'm Jack. Could you not put a business plan to a Bank?"

"Jack, I'm getting close to fifty, I have no property, I have a few thousand in the Bank for a rainy day. The planes I want to buy are ex-military. I can buy six planes and enough spare parts to build another two planes. The planes are all painted in camouflage colours. They are all in a hanger five hundred yards from here. I have approached one Bank. The guy didn't have an idea what I was talking about. I tried to explain that the planes were cheap. I could repair them. The plane with the most air hours has just under two hundred hours."

"David, is it possible that I could see the planes?"

"The hanger is locked and secured; it is in the military area of the Airport, Military Police guard it. I would have to set up a meeting for you, and that could take a week, but I can show you pictures?"

David then showed Jack lots of pictures. He also had a file with all the details of the planes. The avionics on them was the very latest. They were all powered by the latest Pratt and Whitney turboprop engines. They all had full air conditioning and de-icing on their wings. They could land on grass and very short runways. There were three single-engine planes and three twin-engine planes. They were as fast as a jet and could fly at five hundred miles per hour. Then Jack saw the seating for them. They could be converted from cargo to passenger in under an hour. The twins could carry nineteen passengers. The single could take eleven. Jack then said, "David, I have got the hundred and fifty thousand pounds; I want to get into business with you."

"Are you kidding me? Oh my god, we can make a lot of money from this. We run the Flying School as a club owned by the members. We earn our money renting out the planes. We need to set up an Aviation Company. I can't believe this is happening."

"David, I'm a Lawyer and an Accountant. We can set this up next week. I am down south next week we can keep in touch. The important thing is we get the offer in as quickly as possible. If we're successful, where can we store the planes and spares?"

Jack then gave David his card, and David gave his card; then David said, "The Military owns the hangers, the freehold can be bought for twenty-five thousand pounds. Can you afford another twenty-five thousand? The fuel tanks under the hangers have over fifty thousand pounds worth of fuel in them. If we can buy it, then it's a bargain."

Jack was beginning to like David more and more. So Jack arranged for an hours flight for next Saturday morning. Jack was sure he would hear from David very soon. With the Military, this happened a lot. If any machines they had were always kept operational. Jack was so lucky to meet David this morning; Jack thought this could be an excellent little business; he would do some research on small aviation projects when he got home.

As Jack arrived back at the apartment block, he met Isa. She was coming out as he was going in. She gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek, then said, "That was a marvellous evening last night Jack, I enjoyed every minute of it. That was a lovely Champagne that you had. How are you today? I'm going shopping?"

"Isa, I enjoyed it myself. We have lovely neighbours here. I think everyone enjoyed it. The balcony is so big that it can take everyone. Sandra told me that Alex pays forty pounds for the room hire for the meeting in the Hotel. We should have the meetings on my balcony. Isa, could I ask you a big favour, could you buy me a litre of milk if you are in the Supermarket? If you want, we can have some Champagne when you bring the milk up?"

"Are you desperate for it?"

Jack smiled and then winked at her and said, "Yes, I'm desperate for it but not for the milk!"

"I'm the same; I'll have a quick shower when I get back, so I'm fresh for you, then I'll bring it up to you. This could be an exciting afternoon."

Jack loved the way Isa's tits were jiggling. She was tall with a fantastic body. Jack went to the Penthouse, made an omelette then started to research regional aviation companies. He soon realised that big money could be made if you had bums on seats or cargo in the hold. The planes that they would buy had cost millions when they were new. Jack then started taking notes of things to ask David. David could run the business; Jack had the money to put into it. He must now think of how to make a deal with David that would appeal to David.

Jack's doorbell rang just after three, he opened the door, and Isa came in holding a litre of milk and a key in her hand. She was wearing a dress that hugged her figure. She was wearing a jacket and pants when Jack saw her earlier. They went into the kitchen; Jack put the milk in the fridge then hugged Isa. Jack wasn't sure who made the first move; their lips met with a craving, their tongues darting in and out of the other's mouth. Jack could feel the weight of Isa's massive tits on his chest. He cupped Isa's left tit; she purred with pleasure as Jack's fingers gently squeezed her huge tit.

Isa reached down and placed her hand between Jack's legs. She then stroked and squeezed his hard cock. Finally, Isa said, "Jack, be a gentleman and help me with my dress."

Isa turned around to Jack access to her zip. Jack pulled the zipper down. Then Isa stepped forward; Jack realised then that Isa wanted to strip for him. Isa then slid her dress onto the floor; now, all she was wearing was a bra, panties and self-supporting stockings. Her figure for her age was gorgeous. She then, as she unhooked her bra, "Jack, would you like to see me naked?"

Jack nodded in approval, then Isa squeezed her massive tits, her fingers massaging her hard nipples. She looked amazing. Isa then lifted her leg and put it on a chair that was in the room. She slowly slipped her stocking down her leg. Then she repeated it with the other leg.

Then it was her panties turn. With one swift movement, they were gone. Jack could now see a half-inch strip of brown and grey hair, neatly trimmed in a strip. Her cunt flaps were thick, with her long sex slit, her landing strip looked impressive. Watching Isa strip had given Jack a massive erection, his tent pole hadn't gone unnoticed; Isa came over and knelt in front of Jack, then she started to undress Jack. In seconds Isa had Jack's massive cock cradled in her hands. Isa was amazed by the size of it. It was long and thick. She couldn't close her fingers around it. Isa studied it for a minute then placed it inside her mouth.

Isa's mouth was magic, she wasn't as good as Sandra, but she wasn't far behind. Isa's head started to bob up and down; Jack felt her lips at the base of his cock and the bulbous head hitting the walls of Isa's throat. Watching Isa's massive tits jiggling was arousing Jack. The way that she was massaging his heavy balls was exciting him. Then Isa slipped her index finger into her wet pussy. She lubed her finger then slid it up Jack's dirty hole. That was the straw that broke the Camel's back. With each downward bob, Jack was ready to cum. Then he climaxed; Jack said, "Oh no, I'm sorry Isa, I've cum too quickly."

Jack then watched Isa slide his spurting cock in and out of her mouth, sucking and swallowing his creamy spunk as it was shot into her mouth and throat. Isa had sucked him dry; Isa came off his cock, she felt some cum on her face close to her lips. She wiped it clean with a finger, then put the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean too. Isa said, "I haven't done that for a long time. Did you enjoy it?"

"Isa, it was amazing; you know how to suck. I am sorry that I came so quickly. That was because you suck so good. But, don't worry, he is starting to stiffen again. Let's go to bed. We'll be more comfortable there."

Jack then led Isa to his bedroom; he was thankful that he had changed the sheets as Sandra had left a few damp patches. Isa lay on top of the bed, and Jack lay on top of her. They kissed tenderly for a couple of minutes, then Jack said, "Isa, do you like the taste of my cum? I think it's nice, but I have got to say that."

"I love the taste of it Jack, it's so sweet and delicious. You have a beautiful cock; I'm surprised that I didn't gag with him. I can't wait to feel him inside me; I love my pussy stretched."

Jack then started to kiss and suck Isa's big tits as his hands moved south; his fingers found her landing strip. As he sucked on her hard nipple, two of his fingers started to slide in and out of Isa's dripping pussy. Isa said, "That feels so good; I have nearly forgotten how good that is. I've been a widow for six years. When your cock goes inside me, it will be the fourth cock I've had in my life. It's eight years since I last had sex. Jack that feels so good."

Still sucking her nipple, Jack was now finger fucking her with three fingers. Isa was now pushing her hips against Jack's probing fingers; she was also gripping Jack's fingers with her strong cunt muscles. Jack then went down on Isa; his tongue found Isa's big hard clit, he teased it with his tongue. Isa gasped then said, "That's wonderful; my husband didn't do that to me. Please don't stop."

Jack then started to suck Isa's hard clit; Jack sucked her clit and finger fucked her for several minutes. His cock was now rock hard. Jack then spread Isa's legs wide open. He guided his bulbous head into a dripping tunnel of Isa's pussy. She gasped as he slowly eased his massive stiff cock inside her. Isa put her hands on his hips and pulled him deeper inside her. Then Isa wrapped her legs around Jack's ass. Both their hips were moving as one. Isa's gripping was first-class. She was giving him a great ride.

They were both so absorbed in what they were doing. They didn't speak; the occasional grunt came out then they both climaxed simultaneously. They both kept going; then they collapsed, then Isa said, "That was amazing. I needed that so much. I loved it when you spurted, your cum squirted on my cervix, what a feeling that was."

They lay together in bed for twenty minutes, then Jack said, "Would you like some Champagne?"

"I'd love some, but I need a shower as my pussy is dripping. Jack, I'm feeling a bit hungry as I didn't have any lunch. Would you like to come down to my place, and I'll cook you supper?"

"Let's shower; I have still steaks and potato salad from last night; we can eat here."

They kissed again; Isa was glowing now. They showered together then Jack got the barbecue going again. Isa cooked the steaks; Jack gave her an apron. She looked so sexy cooking the steaks wearing only an apron. Then Jack said, "I need to get to my bed early tonight as I'm up early as I'm flying on the first shuttle."

"Would you like me to go after we have eaten?"

Jack came up to her from behind, slipping his hands under the apron. He cupped her two massive tits as he squeezed them seductively; he whispered in her ear, "After we eat, we can go back to bed. Would you like my cock again?"

Jack then put his right hand on Isa's vulva, his fingers spreading her cunt flaps open. Isa said, "Of course I want your cock again. I'm so happy that my body makes your cock hard. Jack, I know that you're much younger than me but is it possible that we could occasionally meet for sex? I know that one day you'll find a nice girl and marry her. The thing is, I don't mind sharing you. How do you feel about that?"

Jack had slid two fingers inside Isa's wet pussy; he then slipped his index finger up Isa's tight ass. Isa gasped with pleasure when he did this, then Jack said, "Isa, I would love to see you, sexually we are very compatible; we must be very discreet with our meetings. So if you want me to fuck you, then it's our little secret. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, Jack, I'll be so discreet. I am available for you anytime that you want. I love what your finger is doing to my ass. I was ass fucked when I was a student. My husband thought it was dirty and didn't do it. Would you ass fuck me when we go back to bed?"

"Of course, tell me what you want, and I'll do it for you. Isa, do you have any children?"

"Yes, I have got a daughter; she's the same age as you. She's a doctor; she has her own practice. We phone every day. She keeps telling me that I should be eating, but I don't want that, especially if I can have your cock now and again. The steaks are ready. Let's eat."

After the meal, they went to bed, Jack got some Astroglide, and as Isa sucked his cock, Jack lubed her tight ass. Soon Isa was taking three fingers; Jack said, "Relax, you must be very relaxed for this. Are you ready?"

"I think so. Go slowly at first."

Jack then positioned the head of his cock in the middle of Isa's tight ass hole and said, "I'm there for you; push back when you're ready, go as slowly as you want until your used to him. You can set the pace now."

Isa's uneasiness quickly disappeared; she pushed back slowly, spreading her cheeks. She felt the head of his massive stiff cock enter her asshole. She was so happy with her sensations that she pushed herself back and forward against Jack's cock several times. Then she realised that there was no actual discomfort and the head of Jack's stiff cock was hitting her G-spot. Jack said, "That feels so good. You're taking my full length now. It feels so nice and tight."

Isa loved it now, as her muscles relaxed, it felt so much better, then she cried out, "It's so good, Jack, you take over, Fuck me, fuck me hard and deep."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12