Jack's Penthouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; he was hammering his cock up her ass. Then he started to finger her clit as he rode her ass. Three minutes later, Isa had her first vaginal orgasm. Jack kept hammering into her relentlessly. Within ten minutes, Isa had her third body-shaking vaginal orgasm. Isa said, "That's a monster of a cock you have, Jack, the more that I have of him, the more I like him. My pussy and my ass are both tingling now; it's a wonderful feeling. It will take me a week to get back to normal again."

They kissed and touched for several minutes, then Jack said, "Would you like me to shoot a load up your beautiful cunt before you go?"

"Yes please, I'll think of you tomorrow morning when it's dripping out of me. Jack, I can't believe the number of orgasms you have given me today. I am so happy that you find me so sexually attractive."

They kissed, then Jack said, "Get on all fours, and I'll do you doggy style; I want to go so deep with you."

Isa did as she was told; her pussy was dripping with her cum; Jack easily slid his cock up her. Her pussy felt so warm; Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going. Isa was working her hips as well; Jack was enjoying this, then Isa said, "Fuck me harder, Jack, give me a great memory that I can think of until our next fuck. I love your cock; anything else would be inadequate. You're stretching me, and it's wonderful."

Ten minutes later, Jack emptied his balls inside Isa's hungry pussy. They both climaxed within seconds of each other. Jack came off Isa and turned her around. They kissed and touched for several minutes the Isa said, "Jack, thank you so much; you have given me many good memories. I will put my panties on as I don't want our cum cocktail running down my legs. You have a safe journey, and hopefully, we'll see each other soon."

12